Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1745725 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1142983 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A no class idiot like you would be frisked if you were even seen in either of those places...
You mean lily is also working security at Walmart?
Angela

Palm Coast, FL

#1142984 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The little retarded frog that simply goes "RIBBIT" "RIBBIT" All day every day.
At least you're sounding more sensible now. Are you in green today?
Angela

Palm Coast, FL

#1142985 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You do seem to have a butt fetish, does it have anything to do with you being all azz. SOOO you would be Butthead and Waxballs would be Beefus,
It didn't take very long for you to begin your "private parts" discussions today; you must be hornier than usual. Ewwwww...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1142986 May 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't know that school lunches were regulated before this new healthier food project, right?
Lunches were fine until they became federally controlled. School lunches is another example of what happens when individual responsibility is exchanged for the semblance of convenience. We become slaves to their authority and victims of bureaucratic rules. Obamacare anyone?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142987 May 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are almost as boring as Dupie and Woodick. Not quite...but I can see you're working on it.
I'm surprised that a Trailer Park Sloth like you has even one competitive bone in your obese body. Maybe the First Cow can help you on the obesity part.
You are the classic example of what a lifetime of feeling inferior does to the unfortunate..I'm sitting here in the middle of 86 acres in The Jefferson National Forest in a two story home with all of the accommodations including a fish pond stocked with Mudcat, Bass and Bluegill, so please don't feel inferior and calm your envy because you are confined to a lonely room.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142988 May 29, 2014
Angela wrote:
<quoted text> Gee, that was clever. LOL
But Waxballs you are the one that wanted to play..What a dope.
Angela

Palm Coast, FL

#1142989 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
But Waxballs you are the one that wanted to play..What a dope.
Gee, that was really clever. lol
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1142990 May 29, 2014
Mornin', from the thread Simpleton! I'm up bright and early, as usual, "gettin' a life" fer myself ...and judging away!!!! Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1142991 May 29, 2014
It didn't take very long for me to begin my "private parts" discussions today; I am hornier than usual. Ewwwww...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142992 May 29, 2014
Angela wrote:
<quoted text> Gee, that was really clever. lol
Your obsession is duly noted.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1142993 May 29, 2014
Gee, am I ever clever? lol
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142994 May 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
It didn't take very long for me to begin my "private parts" discussions today; I am hornier than usual. Ewwwww...
Thank goodness you came to your senses just in time.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1142995 May 29, 2014
Another O'bama loving governor will be going to jail-Illinois governor Pat Quinn, aka big dumb idiot--appears to have stolen 50 million dollars for an election scam under the guise of helping the poor blacks. ROTFLMAO--typical democrat!!!!....hold of the poor blacks for all to see and do nothing... to get re-elected-this is delicious.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1142996 May 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
'us'.....
Tea party on life support after brutal primary beatdown
Support for the tea party has dropped to an all-time low, said a new CBS News poll released Wednesday.
Just 15 percent of Americans told the pollsters that they are supporters of the tea party movement today, which is less than half the level of support at its peak of 31 percent in November 2010 shortly after the midterm election when the movement fueled a landslide Republican win to take majority control of the House.
Thatís also the lowest level of support gauged by the poll since it began asking about the tea party in February 2010.
The polls findings were released the day after primary elections in which Republican establishment candidates beat tea party-backed opponents in key races, including Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell trouncing tea party-backed Matt Bevin in Kentucky.
The poll found that the tea party had lost significant support among its core constituency: Republicans.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...
probably because of baggers saying crazy stuff;re: your post.
shouldn't you be more worried about all the O'bama Republicans being created?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1142997 May 29, 2014
when it comes to Climate change....Progressives have thrown 'gray area' under the bus...

'Choose one of the following: Life as we know it on Earth is coming to an end! Or, an entire scientific field is engaged in a giant conspiracy along with the media to perpetuate an enormous hoax on everyone!'

http://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2014/02/...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142998 May 29, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Another O'bama loving governor will be going to jail-Illinois governor Pat Quinn, aka big dumb idiot--appears to have stolen 50 million dollars for an election scam under the guise of helping the poor blacks. ROTFLMAO--typical democrat!!!!....hold of the poor blacks for all to see and do nothing... to get re-elected-this is delicious.
Both parties have their share of crooks, but a persons individual worth isn't a party issue. Although it's way beyond obvious that the Democratic party is far more interested in Americas poor, working class, women and minorities Your party's main interest and they prove it daily is in the "RICH", spreading lies and fear as a means too get more power. To make this short your party sucks and so do idiots like you.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1142999 May 29, 2014
violently shaking head...and the ole good news-bad news thingy...

Bad news....

'The United States ranks 27th in developed nations in the proportion of college students receiving undergraduate degrees in science or engineering'

http://www.lpfi.org/how-does-us-compare-other...

Good news...

'UCLA to host event encouraging students to masturbate instead of studying for finals'

http://www.campusreform.org/...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1143000 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Both parties have their share of crooks, but a persons individual worth isn't a party issue. Although it's way beyond obvious that the Democratic party is far more interested in Americas poor, working class, women and minorities Your party's main interest and they prove it daily is in the "RICH", spreading lies and fear as a means too get more power. To make this short your party sucks and so do idiots like you.
Is Warren Buffet a Republican????
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1143001 May 29, 2014
FAKE Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Mornin', from the thread Simpleton! I'm up bright and early, as usual, "gettin' a life" fer myself ...and judging away!!!! Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Not Surprized! LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1143002 May 29, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
when it comes to Climate change....Progressives have thrown 'gray area' under the bus...
'Choose one of the following: Life as we know it on Earth is coming to an end! Or, an entire scientific field is engaged in a giant conspiracy along with the media to perpetuate an enormous hoax on everyone!'
http://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2014/02/...
Be so kind to enlighten us on why so many and especially 97% of scientist would want to do such a thing. Republicans always get lost when it comes to common sense and the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
asian 18-30 for straight visitor 7 min first timer 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr I am WHO I am 12,235
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr Alyssa76 3,266
Trump is A 7 hr Independent Thinker 614
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr RACE 105,472
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr Black Ice 72,074
What are the best adult dating sites in Chicago ? 13 hr Big Gay Al 5

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages