Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1763012 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Angela

Palm Coast, FL

#1142963 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered becoming a Wal-mart greeter???/
Yes, but they told me lily boca raton fl will never give it up.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1142964 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess that would depend on the number of terms allowed. I think the longer a politician stays in office the more corrupt they become, and they learn far more bad habits than good ones. Besides hopefully it would attract more candidates that had something to offer.
I agree the longer they stay in office the more corrupt they become. Before the 17th amendment, the states had a way of reigning in that power.

It's really up to an informed electorate. Informed being the key word.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142965 May 29, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> How long has the dementia set in? If 'John Gotti was loved and defended by New Yorkers' then why did they overwhelmingly elect the man, Rudolph Giuliani, who put Gotti behind bars to rot there? Manson had a 'family that adored him, not loved -- rag tag groupie low-self-esteem women . sexually abused , drugged out , and knowing no where else to go .
NY Times - Defying Fireworks Ban, Gotti Party Erupts: http://tinyurl.com/oozwgs4

The Courant - Gotti Is Really Missed In The Old Neighborhood: http://tinyurl.com/kuxon98

Wiki - John Gotti: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Gotti#Portr...

"John Gotti has also been mentioned in various rap songs by artists such as Jay-Z, Nas, Big L, Rick Ross, and rappers such as Irv Gotti and Yo Gotti derived their stage names after John."

You really do need to put down Mao's Red Book once in awhile and get out.

Lapeer, MI

#1142966 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered becoming a Wal-mart greeter???/
But I'd never be able to greet the First Cow if I was.

I'd rather be a greeter at Saks Fifth Ave or Neiman Marcus so I could tell her off.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142967 May 29, 2014
Angela wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, but they told me lily boca raton fl will never give it up.
Simpleton reply. By a simpleton.
Patrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1142968 May 29, 2014
Angela wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Oblamer is the perfect example... his second term and more lies, scandals, and other corruption are becoming more obvious even to dolts like you.
So true! lol
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142970 May 29, 2014
Angela wrote:
<quoted text> Oblamer is in his SIXTH years of the presidency. Stop making excuses for his lack of effort, you artery-clogged Obama-infatuated moron!
Your stupidity and gross ignorance is duly noted. Along with your hate filled one remaining brain cell.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1142971 May 29, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, isn't government mandating insurance coverage managing health care?
Just answer the question. Yes or no.
And isn't the IRS tracking the nation's health coverage managing health care and under the umbrella of the federal government?
Answer the question. Yes or no.
Already been answered nit wit and the answer is no on both counts.
Sue

Jonesboro, AR

#1142972 May 29, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You sure are on a roll!
Stature worldwide! Dissolve the military!
Bwahahahahaha!
You are right as long as he is president there will be no war, he is a coward and a muslin, he is handing us over to them on a silver platter. With all he has done that is unconditional, he will be impeached, then and only then will our country return back to us.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142973 May 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are constipated and miserable for it.
You do seem to have a butt fetish, does it have anything to do with you being all azz. SOOO you would be Butthead and Waxballs would be Beefus,

Lapeer, MI

#1142974 May 29, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Godawful Stupid describes you very well.
Patrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1142975 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpleton reply. By a simpleton.
Mornin', Simpleton! I see you were bright and early, as usual, "gettin' a life" fer yerself ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1142976 May 29, 2014
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>You are right as long as he is president there will be no war, he is a coward and a muslin, he is handing us over to them on a silver platter. With all he has done that is unconditional, he will be impeached, then and only then will our country return back to us.
'us'.....

Tea party on life support after brutal primary beatdown

Support for the tea party has dropped to an all-time low, said a new CBS News poll released Wednesday.

Just 15 percent of Americans told the pollsters that they are supporters of the tea party movement today, which is less than half the level of support at its peak of 31 percent in November 2010 shortly after the midterm election when the movement fueled a landslide Republican win to take majority control of the House.

Thatís also the lowest level of support gauged by the poll since it began asking about the tea party in February 2010.

The polls findings were released the day after primary elections in which Republican establishment candidates beat tea party-backed opponents in key races, including Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell trouncing tea party-backed Matt Bevin in Kentucky.

The poll found that the tea party had lost significant support among its core constituency: Republicans.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...

probably because of baggers saying crazy stuff;re: your post.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142977 May 29, 2014
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>You are right as long as he is president there will be no war, he is a coward and a muslin, he is handing us over to them on a silver platter. With all he has done that is unconditional, he will be impeached, then and only then will our country return back to us.
Please tell us that you aren't allowed to have a weapon of any sort, not even a fork. We can only hope that idiots like you have an ankle bracelet on.

Lapeer, MI

#1142978 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You do seem to have a butt fetish, does it have anything to do with you being all azz. SOOO you would be Butthead and Waxballs would be Beefus,
You are almost as boring as Dupie and Woodick. Not quite...but I can see you're working on it.

I'm surprised that a Trailer Park Sloth like you has even one competitive bone in your obese body. Maybe the First Cow can help you on the obesity part.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142979 May 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Godawful Stupid describes you very well.
The little retarded frog that simply goes "RIBBIT" "RIBBIT" All day every day.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142980 May 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'd never be able to greet the First Cow if I was.
I'd rather be a greeter at Saks Fifth Ave or Neiman Marcus so I could tell her off.

A no class idiot like you would be frisked if you were even seen in either of those places...
Angela

Palm Coast, FL

#1142981 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity and gross ignorance is duly noted. Along with your hate filled one remaining brain cell.
Gee, that was clever. LOL
PDUPONTFLAG

Palm Coast, FL

#1142982 May 29, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 - Was Obama truthful about his unaffordable healthcare disaster?
#2 - Was Hillary truthful about Benghazi?
Patrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1142983 May 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A no class idiot like you would be frisked if you were even seen in either of those places...
You mean lily is also working security at Walmart?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a daddy 4 hr Mr Hutch 11
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 4 hr The real Rudy 119
last post wins! (Dec '10) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 3,303
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2,863
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Chelsea Fartton 64,725
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 hr MPMMB 12,332
84 shootings in May Sat MAGA 8

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages