Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509250 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142626 May 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if it can be limited, much as it already is, why would anyone need to erase it?
but let's talk about fake founder's quotes and rewriting, shall we?
sonic, you've fallen off your horse about ten times this morning. Why not just stay off, eh?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1142627 May 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
People who feel a need to lie and make up stories about other people because they have no valid argument left are called...Republicans on welfare.
You can tell more about a loser like you by what you say about others than you can by what others say about you old woman ..

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1142628 May 28, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous, you only wish you were worth that much? Typical Republican who probably gives away more in a year, than you and everyone in your neighborhood make on welfare? Give it up, if it weren't for Republicans paying taxes, moochers such as you, would be panhandling? By the way, which agency is paying your internet bill now?
poor baby. still making claims you can't back up.... as usual!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1142629 May 28, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>poor baby. still making claims you can't back up.... as usual!
There are some things money can't buy democRats... like manners, morals and integrity...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1142630 May 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Why did you not answer the questions posed? You had no answers?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
lol! That's the same thing I say about idiots like incognito and rolo son!!!!

And when answer correctly, they hate it!!!

Why is that?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1142631 May 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You are really easily brainwashed. Here is a picture of the president and his father, Barack Obama, Sr. Notice the resemblance?
http://www.history.com/photos/barack-obama/ph...
Now look at these two pictures of the president and Frank Marshal Davis...no resemblance. None.
http://www.reformation.org/frank-marshall-dav...
Suppose it doesn't matter who his biological father is because Obama, Sr., already had a wife and family in Kenya and left him and his mother soon after he was born. Frank Marshall Davis was more of a father figure in his life based on what Obama wrote about him in "Dreams of My Father".

But just like the details of his parents marriage are a little murky to Obama, so are other aspects of his life and past to the rest of us. Unlike any other president in our nation's history.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142632 May 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell more about a loser like you by what you say about others than you can by what others say about you old woman ..
It's the culture...
Based on that logic we all feel sorry for your dumb fat obsessed azz.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1142633 May 28, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Murky": the word used by your doctor while looking at your brain scan
That was the word Obama used to describe the details of his parents' marriage. Seems his memory is murky when talking about other details and timelines in his life.

He bragged about being the product of the Civil Rights Movement because of his parents' participation at a major event when they hadn't even met yet.

Then there's his own birthday confusion - when he announced his birthday was "next week" when it was actually three weeks away. Who would get something like that confused?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142634 May 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Why did you not answer the questions posed? You had no answers?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
You even post like an uneducated moron....Why did you not?????What country are you from, Are you a foreigner?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1142635 May 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There are some things money can't buy democRats... like manners, morals and integrity...
It's the culture...
lol! And you think reich wingers encompass them all?!?!?!?!

Now that's a good one son!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142636 May 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose it doesn't matter who his biological father is because Obama, Sr., already had a wife and family in Kenya and left him and his mother soon after he was born. Frank Marshall Davis was more of a father figure in his life based on what Obama wrote about him in "Dreams of My Father".
But just like the details of his parents marriage are a little murky to Obama, so are other aspects of his life and past to the rest of us. Unlike any other president in our nation's history.
You really owe it to yourself to have some tests ran. If not for yourself, do it for others sake.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1142637 May 28, 2014
Bigger Problem in Politics?

- 48% Say Media Bias

- 44% Campaign Cash

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1142638 May 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
sonic, you've fallen off your horse about ten times this morning. Why not just stay off, eh?
well then, let me see if I can find some fake founder's quotes that support gun control. that way i can at least get on the nutjob horse.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142639 May 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
44,000 posts and we are still waiting for just one to make sense.44,000. Talk about a stone nutcase.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1142640 May 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on that logic we all feel sorry for your dumb fat obsessed azz.
We all feel sorry for your dumb fat obsessed azz too, libturd.
Ghostleosanus

Palm Coast, FL

#1142641 May 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You really owe it to yourself to have some tests ran. If not for yourself, do it for others sake.
"tests ran" ... Bwhahaahahahhahahaha...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142642 May 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
All the damned secrecy....

It's like he's a spook or something.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1142643 May 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
44,000 posts and we are still waiting for just one to make sense.44,000. Talk about a stone nutcase.
Easy now, that's Carol's best beau.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1142644 May 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make?
Ghostleosanus

Palm Coast, FL

#1142645 May 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying... by mistake, you'll eventually post a sensible one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min District 1 239,485
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,499
The Scoop on Weiner. 1 hr Reality 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Juan ortega 105,056
Obama has LEAK under sink. 11 hr TroyTheRealPlumber 39
Graduation in Detroit. 11 hr Beyond Stoooopid 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 11 hr HANG MADIGAN 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages