Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1141239 May 25, 2014
Hillaryous wrote:
<quoted text> What DIFFERENCE does it make? lol
none. the whiteness agenda is failing. just ask the guy in the White House.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141240 May 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Allen West Doubts 'Legless' Tammy Duckworth's 'Loyalty' To America
This isn't the first time she's been attacked for her military service by Tea Party Republicans.
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/05/allen-west-...
<Spam>

Crooks and Liars is a leftwing "blog" with posts written by crooks and liars like you...
Michelle

Cranberry Twp, PA

#1141241 May 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a victim of the whiteness agenda?
Time for you to be proud to be black and stop trying to be Elizabeth Warren.
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141242 May 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual stealing another poster's name, yep, you got it, ME again!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1141243 May 25, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text> Are you also outraged about Obama lying about his unaffordable healthcare act and his saying if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, and if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan... when it has been proven that he was aware that those things were not true, but he went ahead and actually lied about it?
There is NOTHING in the ACA that dictates coverage networks and there was a clause that grandfathered policies in effect at the time the bill passed.

If you lost your plan & your doctor, quit lying about the ACA & blame your insurance company.

You right whiners are dumber than sh*t
Michelle

Cranberry Twp, PA

#1141244 May 25, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text> Are you also outraged about Obama lying about his unaffordable healthcare act and his saying if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, and if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan... when it has been proven that he was aware that those things were not true, but he went ahead and actually lied about it?
Barack and I get to keep our doctors. Why should you white folks get special privileges?
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141245 May 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<Spam>
Crooks and Liars is a leftwing "blog" with posts written by crooks and liars like you...
SPAM from ME again.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141246 May 25, 2014
US Corporate taxes are so regressive, companies owned by liberals are taking money out of US economy and keeping it offshore.

Obama & Democrats.

McJobs for everyone!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141247 May 25, 2014
Racist Obama voting scum:
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141248 May 25, 2014
Complete lie:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING in the ACA that dictates coverage networks and there was a clause that grandfathered policies in effect at the time the bill passed.
If you lost your plan & your doctor, quit lying about the ACA & blame your insurance company.
Barney Fwank

Los Angeles, CA

#1141249 May 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Of course, this is all too familiar: a young aggrieved male, mentally disturbed, threatening others—especially women—but still able to get his hands on a high-capacity magazine of the variety used in so many other mass murders. This doesn't happen in any other high income country with the regularity it does here; in fact, it almost never happens in any of them.
But here, in the good ole US of A, we’ve allowed a group of rich, entitled thugs who run an operation fronting for arms dealers—guys who represent a minority position on pretty much every issue having to do with reasonable regulation of firearms even among gun owners—to dictate our policies to cowardly, careerist politicians.
I already hear the outrage from the right: how can you blame the NRA? We need good guys to have guns, we have to stop the “haters” and “knockout gamers” and … I can't even bear to repeat the infantile and inane talking points coming from cynical and callous people like the NRA's Executive Vice President and foaming mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre.
We know how to stop these incidents, or at least greatly reduce them. We've seen other countries do it, such as Australia, which was averaging one of these massacres a year until their infamous Port Arthur Massacre in 1996. After which they completely overhauled their gun laws. Since then, a country with the same frontier history as the United States has not experienced one mass shooting. Not one. Their homicides and suicides have also precipitously dropped.
We, of course, could learn even more about how to stop these mass killings, as well as the everyday homicides, suicides and accidental killings that rob this nation of our youth, and everything they could have ever been. But this past week we've had numerous examples of how the NRA does their best to block this from happening, because they will gladly accept mass murder in Santa Barbara and Newtown, as well as an accidental bystander shooting in a neighborhood near you, if it keeps the dollars floating into their pockets from the ultimate blood-drenched 1%ers who own various staples of the gun industry
After attending the NRA's Convention in Indianapolis, I wrote recently in these pages about all the NRA does to encourage paranoia and hatred while selling the weaponry not of self protection or hunting, but war, to anyone with a stack of bills and a glint in their eye.
But this past week we've seen the other side of the coin. How the NRA works to suppress information that would lead to treating a public health catastrophe that claims over 30,000 lives per year and injures over 100,000 as that very thing, while fighting to ensure we have as little access to information as possible that might help save lives.
The simple fact is, much like with their friends on the right from the tobacco industry to the oil industry to the megachurch, science and information are the enemies of the NRA. They have proven they will do whatever it takes to make sure we have less of it, and more Santa Barbaras.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05...
More comedy from the Racist POS.Half of the victims were stabbed to death moron, you gonna go after the knife companies too? Do the USA a favor and go open a vein
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141250 May 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,,this would be ME again!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong again Ghost. You really are an idiot.
Barney Fwank

Los Angeles, CA

#1141251 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is short for, Damn you Ghost no matter what I do or how many socks I got you always nail me. Elementary old dumb azz it all goes back to just what a pathetic moron and how very obvious you are. You are one sad fanatical case. If you weren't so stupid I would feel sorry for your crazed azz.
Pulled away from the Glooory Hole for a couple of minutes to post your hate? Wipe off your chin and get back to work Mr Slurpee. Sonic has an extra $5 he wants to blow
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1141252 May 25, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
Here have the biggest liar on here Waxturd lying about who he is talking about someone lying????? Can a person get any more phony than that??? Or lower?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1141253 May 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<Spam>
who cares if the tea party hates veterans. let's just talk about anything but.

pretty weak/just the usual.
Patricia Harrison

Palm Coast, FL

#1141254 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is short for, Damn you Ghost no matter what I do or how many socks I got you always nail me. Elementary old dumb azz it all goes back to just what a pathetic moron and how very obvious you are. You are one sad fanatical case. If you weren't so stupid I would feel sorry for your crazed azz.
Surely you can just admit your shortcomings in a more concise manner.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1141255 May 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Ghost. You really are an idiot.
Ghost only posts as Ghost, you however are soooo obvious, and pathetic. I have busted you six times just today. You are a soulless bas-turd, with no redeeming qualities. "NONE" . Idiots like you are our best weapons and thank goodness you are way to dumb to even realize it.
Patricia Harrison

Palm Coast, FL

#1141256 May 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask you liar in the White House what?
Patrick n Angela

Palm Coast, FL

#1141257 May 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled left whiners incorrectly. According to Obama himself, he lied.
-- Angela
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1141258 May 25, 2014
but but but, fiscal responsibility!!

Paul Ryan Doubles Down on Cutting Veteran Pensions

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 184,877
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 51,443
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Brian_G 51,345
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,112
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 7 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 7 hr tiredofit 3
Couple of goodies. What say you? 7 hr LetsGiveItATry 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future