Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460334 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1140591 May 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
mr. Dinkers?
ghost has a compulsion to discuss his homosexual perversions....

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1140592 May 23, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need to Save General Motors so that they can build crappy cars that people buy to stimulate the economy and catch fire economy' economy is on fire!

'Suzuki recalled more than 184,244 U.S.-market small cars made for it by General Motors because the steering columns can catch fire.'

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1140593 May 23, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!

'SERGEANT BLUFF, Iowa (KTIV)- Jobs have been cut at a Sergeant Bluff company. 150 employees at Stream learned their current position will no longer exist by the end of July.'

http://www.ktiv.com/story/25593234/2014/05/22...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1140594 May 23, 2014

16,000?

'Hewlett-Packard Co.(NYSE: HPQ) may have released its earnings report early. Whether this was intentional, an accident or a leak is something we will leave to your imagination. What was not in the real early leaked news but was in the formal press release was that HP’s turnaround is now going to include even more layoffs — some 11,000 to 16,000 more.'

http://247wallst.com/technology-3/2014/05/22/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1140595 May 23, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>ghost has a compulsion to discuss his homosexual perversions....
It's the culture...
i thought he was talking about a cat or something you pervert.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1140596 May 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are only encouraging me....
again, you supply further proof that you WERE NOT an COMMISSIONED officer in the US Army....
Disgraceful....
>>>> 'my retarded "BAGGER" nutcase,' <<<<<
LOL... Captain Ghost 79 years old... Post#305799:- I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check, and my tri-care along with a few other perks..

Ghost Post #430065:- "You are simply another diseased conservative with a terrible habit of allowing others to form your opinions, by the way I retired as a 1st Lieutenant, so I really didn't have to clean to many latrines" - Grey Ghost

It's the culture....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1140597 May 23, 2014
what happened to forks? did he leave?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1140598 May 23, 2014

'GE-Hitachi closing Canonsburg facility in October'

http://www.bizjournals.com/pittsburgh/blog/en...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1140599 May 23, 2014

'J.C. Penney Closes At Chapel Hills Mall'

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/JC-Penny-C...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1140600 May 23, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need to borrow and print $17 trillion so that we can give it to people to buy jeans and shirts made in China so that they will in turn stimulate the economy' economy is on fire!

'American Eagle Stores Closing: Retailer Shutters 150 Locations Amid Earnings Slump'

http://www.hngn.com/articles/31869/20140521/a... #
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1140601 May 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are only encouraging me....
again, you supply further proof that you WERE NOT an COMMISSIONED officer in the US Army....
Disgraceful....
>>>> 'my retarded "BAGGER" nutcase,' <<<<<
Look you idiot, I allowed you to be exempt from being called a bagger because it seemed to bother you so much...You on the other hand had no such honor...So your latest attacks on me relieves me of any code of ethics which you obviously do not possess.Beside you as with most things have no clue about the Military. I do not wear a uniform anymore and haven't for many years and if you had just a sighting of a brain cell you would know that it's the uniform that you honor,,,DUMBAZZ.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1140602 May 23, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The senate democrats blocked a VA accountability bill. It seems the union donates to democrat candidates.
The Republicans blocked funding to expand VA resources (because it didn't defund part of the ACA).

Democrats blocked a Republican witch hunt to hide the Republican's own responsibilities into not properly funding the VA.

The Republican's "Oh no, lets fire people" act should have been directed at themselves.

Republicans always find way to blame everyone else for their mistakers.

How dare they stand & pretend to have a fit about the VA when they just block its funding to expand the system.

Just as they had a fit about Benghazi security when they voted to cut money for that purpose.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1140603 May 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
what happened to forks? did he leave?
More like what happened to ghost? diaper change?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1140604 May 23, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Captain Ghost 79 years old... Post#305799:- I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check, and my tri-care along with a few other perks..
Ghost Post #430065:- "You are simply another diseased conservative with a terrible habit of allowing others to form your opinions, by the way I retired as a 1st Lieutenant, so I really didn't have to clean to many latrines" - Grey Ghost
It's the culture....
Only a diseased and obsessed person would go through all the trouble of re-posting anything anyone had to say...All that I have said I stand by...But you and I both know that the statement above was meant to say $ 1,000 a week, but hey if you are that fanatical have at it. Have you ever noticed that absolutely no one ever brings up anything you have ever said...There is a message there psycho. You are to be pitied. and i'm sure you are.. Insanity and BAGGERS seem to go together. and you are living proof...One can only hope that you are in a confined area. Youa re lonely aren't you loser?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1140606 May 23, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans blocked funding to expand VA resources (because it didn't defund part of the ACA).
Democrats blocked a Republican witch hunt to hide the Republican's own responsibilities into not properly funding the VA.
The Republican's "Oh no, lets fire people" act should have been directed at themselves.
Republicans always find way to blame everyone else for their mistakers.
How dare they stand & pretend to have a fit about the VA when they just block its funding to expand the system.
Just as they had a fit about Benghazi security when they voted to cut money for that purpose.
Especially since they are responsible for about 300,000 added to an already overloaded V A. system. The Republicans are a disgusting, lying brand of lowlifes.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1140607 May 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you think the crying reich wingers have offered anything different, the answer is no.
So did you miss anything? Again, the answer is no.
But gosh darn it, they provide such great entertainment value!
Good morning, Yeah. It's like watching one of those soap operas with less sex. You can stop watching for a year and still pick up where you left off without skipping a beat. Same melodramatic actors playing out the same monotonous conspiracy theories with one goal in mind...destroy Obama.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1140608 May 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a diseased and obsessed person would go through all the trouble of re-posting anything anyone had to say...All that I have said I stand by...But you and I both know that the statement above was meant to say $ 1,000 a week, but hey if you are that fanatical have at it. Have you ever noticed that absolutely no one ever brings up anything you have ever said...There is a message there psycho. You are to be pitied. and i'm sure you are.. Insanity and BAGGERS seem to go together. and you are living proof...One can only hope that you are in a confined area. Youa re lonely aren't you loser?
From that tour I made 1st Lt. then back to the states and assigned to Fort Benning Ga. and a few other duty stations before gaining the rank of Captain, there was no place to go from there in rank for me, I didn't want or desire to be a major as most referred to them as titless typist. Most men that serve 21 years are lucky to even become a Master Sergeant much less a Captain, so you see your knowledge is already starting to come apart.

Post #430065:- "You are simply another diseased conservative with a terrible habit of allowing others to form your opinions, by the way I retired as a 1st Lieutenant, so I really didn't have to clean to many latrines" - Grey Ghost

Ghost Retired as a Captain, First Lieutenant or latrine cleaner you Liar....

It's the culture
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1140609 May 23, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>More like what happened to ghost? diaper change?
I'm sure you will be surprized to find out that unlike you most don't have that problem...LMAO
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1140610 May 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you will be surprized to find out that unlike you most don't have that problem...LMAO
How you make others feel about themselves, says alot about your diaper change ghost...

It's the culture..
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1140611 May 23, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people know their heritage from what their parents or relatives told them. You f*cking whiners at as though everyone has a certified family history.
If you ever traced your heritage, I am sure it would show a long line of stupid ignorant people.
Yes it would! You are his Great Grandfather!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min clay 231,210
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 39 min Well Well 7,953
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr panties9688 62,354
TRUMP FORCE being formed to clean up Chicago! 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 71,241
Are democrats destroyed? 8 hr red dawn 13
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 8 hr red dawn 22
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Truth Be Told 104,554

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages