Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1581335 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1140819 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hey Ghost/Sock or any other Obamabotting Democrats who are veterans:
How does it feel to know the Oblammer Jive-Ass Punk doesn't give a damn about you?
Take a look at your commie punk!
http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o...
Web sites like that are designed for under developed minds like you. Idiots like you who don't possess the power of self thinking are made to order for those hate mongers.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140820 May 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumber than dirt...I do believe that should be spelled correctly not properly. Dumbazz.
How's my old fat, illiterate, paranoid, sheep dipper doing to night...Just had me some Jumbo shrimp with a host of friends and a couple Corronas meanwhile you have been here in your home accusing everyone of being me...I love just how simple minded you are, along with how easily you are to manipulate.
You spell moron as mpron, yet you call me dumb?

Baawwaahhh!!!!

Only a liberal moron would do such a thing, boy.

What's a Corrona, boy? Are you trying to say Corona, boy?

Wow! I'm impressed! Jumbo Shrimp!

With a "host of friends" no less! Is that Jive speak?

Bawwaahhh!!!!

Nuff said.

<shaking head>

It's no wonder Obama was elected twice. Democrats must be bred to be idiots.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1140821 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
If Obama can't cope with the VA, how can we expect this moron to be the executive for Oblammercare (The UCA) that is also a joke?
poor ruskie.

he wishes he had a healthcare plan in russian!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140822 May 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Not jokesters like you ruskies, son!
What do you have against ruskies, son?

They are like you Democrats. Secular, lazy, no incentives, your Utopia, son?

Heck! They love government to tell them what to do just like you Democrats do, Dong. You bow and pray to that stuff, son!

Baawwaahh!!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1140823 May 23, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The VA debacle and Veterans dying is on obama's watch. It's Obama's fault..
It's the culture...
No Surprize"
Bull Manure, and guess what then he is surprized. Nothing is president nobam's fault!!!!
It is the fault of his advisers. They are inept. The only way the loser, president nobama finds out about anything is when the lame stream media finally reports it, then he is surprized. 4 dead in Benghazi, who knows how many are already dead or will end up dead because of the arms sales to the Mexican drug cartels under fast and furious, and the on going debacle as to the number of veterans dying due to the VA disaster. Guess what in all those cases the president was unaware, he was surprized when he read about the incidents.
Just a guess on Memorial Day, he will make a speech in which he will promise to correct the problems, someday. No heads will roll it will be the same 0 - same 0.
Peace
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140824 May 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Web sites like that are designed for under developed minds like you. Idiots like you who don't possess the power of self thinking are made to order for those hate mongers.
"Web site" is not "correct", moron.

It's called a website, idiot.

God you old Democrat people need to go so all you commie moochers allow future generations to prosper.

"Under developed" is also incorrect, N - E - R - D.

It's "underdeveloped"

I also know for sure you have the self-thinking and hate thing back-asswards too, moron.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140825 May 23, 2014
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a bottom feeding Democrat.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1140826 May 23, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove I'm lying.
You can't?
Thousands of friends and fans? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
"TPRTY"
You must remember, in "poop's" case as he has posted, "All women hate me, all men love me.".
Peace
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140827 May 23, 2014
Grey Ghost the sock for sure!
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Adjectives your limited to indicate a lack of maturity. 12 years old right?
Mud raking by republicans is to cloud up our vision of their failures. 1929 and 2008. LOL they even muddy up Hilary on her health and the VA issues that they just recently filibustered to deny Obama funds for our VA’s and as they did when Obama and Hilary asked for funds to beef up security at our embassies. Then OH how they holler when it has problems.
Remember how and some still are crying and calling for the destruction of Obamacare. Now as Obamacare is being demanded by their own voters how like sheep they begin to back off.
Obamacare increases; http://www.gallup.com/poll/168968/self-funded...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140828 May 23, 2014
Where did you go old phag Ghost?

Passed out? Old people like you really should not stay up this late. It's 8PM old mooch! Oxygen should be your priority right now Democrat.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140829 May 23, 2014
It's Friday night. Democrat alcoholics & degenerates always disappear from here on Friday nights even though all the ones here are older than dirt.

Right Grey Ghost?

Can your eyes still focus on they keyboard, old dolt?

Don't worry, Obama will save you as he screws our kids, Commie Democrat.

I'm sure DUH-Pont's kid will thank you as he ends up like his old man, thanks to you.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1140830 May 23, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
The actions he took were criticized? Gee...no. Really?
Guess you missed the FACT that a recently received response to a 2002 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request revealed another major missed opportunity by the Clinton administration to prevent the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack, which is part of perhaps the most catastrophic failure in the history of U.S. intelligence.
In early 2000, the documents informed America’s top intelligence analysts that al Qaeda had devised a sophisticated plan to hijack a commercial airliner departing Frankfurt International Airport between March and August 2000. The terrorist team was to consist of an Arab, a Pakistani and a Chechen, and their targets were U.S. Airlines, Lufthansa and Air France. The document pieces together an intricate plot directed by a 40-year-old Saudi, Sheik Dzabir, from a prominent family with ties to the House of Saud. It revealed that al Qaeda had actually penetrated the consular section of the German Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan, relying on a contact referred to as “Mrs. Wagner” to provide European Union visas for use in forged Pakistani passports for the terrorists.
So, how did the Clinton administration respond? In the incriminating words of the intelligence information report, advanced warning of the plot “was disregarded because nobody believed that Osama bin Laden or the Taliban could carry out such an operation.” Perhaps that explains why, for 13 years, the report was classified “secret” and hidden from public view until Judicial Watch forced its release in August of 2013.
In short, nearly two full years before the horrific attack on the World Trade Center, the international Islamic terrorist cabal revealed its insidious hand for all the world to see. The details of names, addresses and other information from this report should have provided “actionable intelligence” for any number of U.S. anti-terrorist operations. Instead, every scintilla of the information “was disregarded because nobody believed that Osama bin Laden or the Taliban could carry out such an operation.”
Yea, yea, yea...another "unidentified source" supposedly "providing U.S. authorities with copies of Arabic letters containing precise information about the al Qaeda plot." By the way, the "report" is dated Sept. 27, 2001. Judicial Watch has no credibility.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1140833 May 23, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to recheck your facts, Zippy.
FACT: During the transition period in 2001, Clinton's National Security advisor, Sandy Berger met with Condoleeza Rice telling her she would "spend more time on terrorism generally, and on al Qaeda specifically, than any other subject." What did Bush do? Nothing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2172937.s...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140834 May 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, yea, yea...another "unidentified source" supposedly "providing U.S. authorities with copies of Arabic letters containing precise information about the al Qaeda plot." By the way, the "report" is dated Sept. 27, 2001. Judicial Watch has no credibility.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
"Judicial Watch has no credibility" ???

Then why do Federal Judges grant them motions, dumbfk liberal zombie?

They are not one of your liberal blogs, nitwit. They find stuff out through the legal system.

Do you know who Ben Rhodes is, idiot?

You really have no clue in your little liberal world, do you?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140835 May 23, 2014
Democrats:

TAXPAYERS PAY more than $5 million to create global warming games, intended to 'engage adult learners and inform public understanding and response to climate change' including voicemails from the future warning that 'neo-luddites' will kill global warming enthusiasts by 2035.

<shaking head>

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1140836 May 23, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Juvenile name-calling...so typical of a loser-lib when faced with facts they don't like.
You need to hook up with your buddy Bernard who thinks Bush was in office in 2000.
DUH
Really? I would say that your calling people "ignorant" and "dumbfk" is far more juvenile than claiming you seem to be on meth. You really should take your own advice and look in the mirror before pointing fingers.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140837 May 23, 2014
Earth has warmed 0.4 C in 30 years

Ice ages have cyclically occurred roughly every 10,000 years, with a new one actually due around now.

Liberals/Communists/Democrats want to make it even colder.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140838 May 23, 2014
The person that says absolutely nothing when her side Ghost/Dem do it:
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I would say that your calling people "ignorant" and "dumbfk" is far more juvenile than claiming you seem to be on meth. You really should take your own advice and look in the mirror before pointing fingers.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140839 May 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: During the transition period in 2001, Clinton's National Security advisor, Sandy Berger met with Condoleeza Rice telling her she would "spend more time on terrorism generally, and on al Qaeda specifically, than any other subject." What did Bush do? Nothing.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2172937.s...
Oh!

Sandy Burger?

You mean the "dude" that hid documents in his pants - on camera?

Is that the Democrat you are referring to?

You must be one of the Morlocks that trusts your Democrats?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1140841 May 23, 2014
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Good now that I have your attention here is what USA presented to you which you indicate you are not reading the post you reply to.
Army Lt. Gen. Donald Kerrick stated that Clinton Cabinet advisors had anti-terrorism meetings "nearly weekly," and that he "didn't detect" that kind of focus in the Bush administration.
On February 26th, 2001, Paul Bremer (Co-chairman of the National Commission on Terrorism, Head of the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq) while speaking at the McCormick Tribune Foundation Conference on Terrorism stated: "The new administration seems to be paying no attention to the problem of terrorism. What they will do is stagger along until there's a major incident and then suddenly say,'Oh, my God, shouldn't we be organized to deal with this?"
On May 5th, 2001, Bush rejected the Hart-Rudman report, a two and a half year study on the threat of terrorism, which recommended many improvements in our defenses (enacted since 9/11), including the creation of a National Homeland Security Agency and concluded "Americans will likely die on American soil, possibly in large numbers."
In the Summer of 2001, warnings of an al Qaeda attack in the United States using multiple aircraft as weapons began pouring in from international intelligence agencies all over the world, including: Germany, Russia, Jordan, Morocco, Israel and Britain.
Four months before the 9/11 attacks, a new 'Visa Express' program is started which is designed to help applicants obtain U.S. visas quickly and easily. In June and July of 2001, three of the 9/11 hijackers use Visa Express to enter the United States.(Five according to the U.S. Senate Committee on Intelligence).
On July 10, 2001, Phoenix FBI agent Kenneth Williams sent a memo to FBI headquarters suggesting that bin Laden might be using U.S. flight schools to train for terror attacks, and that officials should check visas of foreigners at American aviation academies. No action is taken
And, I didn't have room to list all the facts the writer of that piece managed to uncover through in depth research.

For instance, " in September 1999, a federal report titled the "Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism" stated that al Qaeda suicide bombers might hijack an airliner and dive bomb it into the Pentagon, CIA headquarters, or the White House. " Yet, "despite that fact Condoleezza Rice said on May 16, 2002 "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon; that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile." She was asleep at the wheel.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/99-report-warned-...

"In early September 2001, the Justice Department refused a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Security Act) warrant to FBI agents in Minneapolis who were trying to investigate Zacarias Moussaoui, a suspected terrorist. Moussaoui had been arrested on August 17th after an alert from officials at Pan Am International Flight Academy who reported that he paid over $6,300 in cash for his training, was only interested in learning about making turns - not take-offs and landings, and specifically asked about flying over New York air space. Even after an FBI trace found that French intelligence reported Moussaoui had been associated with members of an Algerian terrorist group and may have traveled to Afghanistan, the FISA request was still denied."

http://propagandamatrix.com/access_denied.htm...

"On September 10th, 2001, John Ashcroft refused a $58 million request from the FBI for counter-terrorism funding and proposed cutting $64 million in state and local counter-terrorism grants."

http://driventotears.com/HTML/911.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 105,236
News 2 dead, 6 others wounded during city shootings (Aug '16) 5 hr Truth1 3
Trump Just Sux 5 hr Stevie Wonder 129
News Chicago won't see eclipse spectacle of Carbonda... 5 hr Real Faxt 1
News Midwest travel: Chicago Children's Museum gets ... 5 hr Real Faxt 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 5 hr Meso 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr ImPeach 242,535

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages