Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262838 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1139391 May 20, 2014
harmonious wrote:
dumber than shit Dave has been selected by Obamakare doctors to receive the first trial of anal birth control pills..........
A semen trap ??? Dave can get pregnant? He's a miracle...no paper cut for him...wonder how many times he cut himself shaving...

Which Dave ???

Should ask that little wise crap head at the library...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1139392 May 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO__each of your posts make you look foolish. We learned a lot from the parking garage bombing__that the NYPD investigators were keener than the FBI's for instance. And we learned that AQ had several plans in the talking stages including using air craft as missiles and that AQ was fixated on the WTC.
Condi Rice say, "How could we have known?"
Bush say, "Nobody told me."
Giulliani say, "Nobody told me either."
The 911 report can be purchased at book stores doll, there's no reason for you to go through life clueless on every topic.
You should read it first. Start with page 83 and the first few paragraphs. Then skip down to the last paragraph on page 117, all of page 118 and the first few paragraphs on page 141, page 145, page 182 and page 190,

The 9/11 report focused only on the Clinton administration until page 200.

Hindsight and foresight begins on page 349 - from 1997 until August 2001 warnings were received by the President.

Policy begins on page 348. You might want to read that entire section.

Then lastly page 359.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Repor...

You can't possibly read this entire report and place the blame for 9/11 solely on Bush after taking office in January 2001 when Clinton had a four or five year lead on him.

Neither man was to blame. Opportunities were lost and communication lacking. But the terrorists are the ones to blame.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1139393 May 21, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
"A" real army? I served in the United States Army. Which one did you did you serve in?
hey, the lyg scum lying about his service again!

did you find that draft lottery number you got over a year before the draft lottery ever started?

you were ruled too stupid to serve.

St. Croix valley

#1139394 May 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read it first. Start with page 83 and the first few paragraphs. Then skip down to the last paragraph on page 117, all of page 118 and the first few paragraphs on page 141, page 145, page 182 and page 190,
Hindsight and foresight begins on page 349 - from 1997 until August 2001 warnings were received by the President.
Then lastly page 359.
You can't possibly read this entire report and place the blame for 9/11 solely on Bush after taking office in January 2001 when Clinton had a four or five year lead on him.
Neither man was to blame. Opportunities were lost and communication lacking. But the terrorists are the ones to blame.
and yet you blame obama for everything on this planet, including the benghazi attack...

your bias is showing...along with your stupidity.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1139395 May 21, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
"You know, education -- if you make the most of it -- you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq." - John ¨Lurch¨ Kerry
Woodtick is one of those 'I'm better/smarter/wealthier than all of you stupid Topix clowns' that you see on every thread. 45,000 times he has let us know how great he is and how stupid everyone else is.
Ghost is another one -- no sooner had he showed up when he started with the 'I have 8 cars, 9 houses, 5 college degees and thousands of friends and fans' bullshit.
They both know no one can either prove or disprove their claims. I don't know who they are trying to impress, but bragging about personal accomplishments on an anonymous discussion board is behavior a loser in life would feel necessary -- especially when they do it every day.
Soo when a hypocrite like you lies like now that is perfectly normal...You are the one with issues fatboy.Ghost has never said any of what you just posted. I have two cars, two houses, one here in Va, and one in Calif. I only have one degree and have admitted that my scholarship was an athletic one, and I do have lots of friends. Never mind the "FACT" that all of that was in response to idiots like you calling him a welfare bum and other stupid which only the baggers can do.So suck on it loser, your whiney azz brings me great pleasure. I realize all of that is a source of extreme envy from a smug azz that get his only kicks from belittling others so he can feel a little bit better about your own insecurities and failures.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1139396 May 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey, the lyg scum lying about his service again!
did you find that draft lottery number you got over a year before the draft lottery ever started?
you were ruled too stupid to serve.
Wow! Mental illness has you up early!

A liar would be you and the previous top attorney in Connecticut who ran for Senate as a Demokraut.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/18/nyregion/18...

He lied about his service, yet liberal idiots & liars like you voted for him anyways!

One would think a veteran AG would be careful with his words and be truthful, but like all Democrats/liberals (just like you!), he can't stop himself from being a liar.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1139397 May 21, 2014
harmonious wrote:
"The scientists' rebuttal, however, strongly challenges the theory of Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming (CAGW), which it says is "based on a string of inferences that begins with the assumptions" that human burning of fossil fuels is driving up atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide and "is so grossly flawed it should play no role in U.S. Energy Policy Analyses and CO2 regulatory processes."
Among the signatories are: Dr. George Wolff, who formerly chaired the Environmental Protection Agency's Clean Air Scientific Advisory Committee; Joseph S. D'Aleo, a fellow with the American Meteorological Society; Dr. Neil Laverne Frank, former director of the National Hurricane Center in Florida; and William M. "Bill" Gray, emeritus professor of atmospheric science at Colorado State University."
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/scientists-r ...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
The debate hasn't even started, the Inquisition has however. Heretics must be silenced.
Thank you for the great start to the day you provide as I sit here smiling while imagining you trembling with fear and rage as you cut & paste. It brings to mind something I heard a long time ago, "The valiant die but once.", you frightened whiners must die a little every day.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#1139398 May 21, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer and Jean for 2016.
Morning Homer!

Delighted & honored to be your running mate! Good to see these crazies haven't changed your adorable kind personna after all these years!

And I never even met Mr.Ghazi so I'm good!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1139399 May 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo when a hypocrite like you lies like now that is perfectly normal...You are the one with issues fatboy.Ghost has never said any of what you just posted. I have two cars, two houses, one here in Va, and one in Calif. I only have one degree and have admitted that my scholarship was an athletic one, and I do have lots of friends. Never mind the "FACT" that all of that was in response to idiots like you calling him a welfare bum and other stupid which only the baggers can do.So suck on it loser, your whiney azz brings me great pleasure. I realize all of that is a source of extreme envy from a smug azz that get his only kicks from belittling others so he can feel a little bit better about your own insecurities and failures.
Did you say "So suck on it loser"? How immature of you, Grey Boast!

Speaking of liars, how is that "Glorious" "East Coast Vacation" going fer ya, liar boy?

Thanks to god the rest of us didn't wake up this morning knowing we are a worthless Democrat like you.

Two houses. Baawwaaahhh!!!!! 50K / year? Baawwaahhh!!!!!

You are just a lying little tweenie bopper stuck in a old liberal phag's body.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#1139400 May 21, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jean
Lilly is still here
-Angela
Hello there Angela.....Patrick..!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1139401 May 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the great start to the day you provide as I sit here smiling while imagining you trembling with fear and rage as you cut & paste. It brings to mind something I heard a long time ago, "The valiant die but once.", you frightened whiners must die a little every day.
Mornin' thread sock Grey Ghost. Starting early today, Emeem?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1139402 May 21, 2014
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Homer!
Delighted & honored to be your running mate! Good to see these crazies haven't changed your adorable kind personna after all these years!
And I never even met Mr.Ghazi so I'm good!
You really are an idiot Ghost.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1139403 May 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
A liar would be you and the previous top attorney in Connecticut who ran for Senate as a Demokraut.
He lied about his service, yet liberal idiots & liars like you voted for him anyways!
One would think a veteran AG would be careful with his words and be truthful, but like all Democrats/liberals (just like you!), he can't stop himself from being a liar.
So you are admitting that you have mental illness and that is why you are up. Now you realize that isn't true with everyone? In my particular case I always go to bed early and get up early do my daily workout and face the day A happy camper, thank God I'm not a bagger loser.

St. Croix valley

#1139404 May 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
finishing work, actually.

how could i vote for a guy in Connecticut?

you really cannot put two thoughts together, can you?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1139405 May 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot Ghost.
You know you really are a total nutcase. I do love your paranoia and obsessions. A great source of pleasure. I daily laugh at your stupid, and I'm sure as do the real posters that you accuse of being me.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1139406 May 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jean how you be? The rumor of your death has been grossly exaggerated. Nice to see you back. Not much has changed it's pretty much the wailing wall for all the righties on here.
how you be? LMAO!!!!!!!!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1139407 May 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The atrocities committed against women and children have been going on for years. Children were recently locked inside a Christian church and burned alive and those who escaped beheaded or their throats slit was reported but I don't recall a peep of condemnation from the left or this administration.
Women have suffered and continue to suffer under the macho religion of extreme Islam. Children are forced to marry old men. Women are stoned to death for disobeying their male counterparts. They are told what to wear, when and where they can go and aren't allowed to drive. Where has your indignation been?
Over 8000 children died in Syria because of WMDs. Over 5000 Kurdish women and children died in Iran because of WMDs under Saddam.
No indignation?
Back in the 1990's Christians in Bosnia engaged in atrocities against Muslims which included raping and killing women. When Clinton intervened the Republicans were against it claiming that we would be sucked into a quagmire. You seem to have forgotten about that.
In the Central African Republic Christian militias committed sectarian violence including targeted killings of Muslims.
In Rwanda massacres were committed by the Christian Hutus.
Christians have had a long history of atrocities against those who don't fall into line with their beliefs but you seem to only want to single out Muslims.
You also seem to have forgotten that the attacks on the Kurds occurred during the Reagan administration. Where was the outrage then from the GOP?
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1139408 May 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Then lastly page 359.
Bullcrap Carol, It was Bush who received the PDB that warned that an attack on American soil was imminent and did nothing about it. He stayed on his faux ranch for another five days. The outgoing Clinton administration warned about the dangers that Al Qaeda posed but their warnings were largely ignored.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1139409 May 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say "So suck on it loser"? How immature of you, Grey Boast!
Speaking of liars, how is that "Glorious" "East Coast Vacation" going fer ya, liar boy?
Thanks to god the rest of us didn't wake up this morning knowing we are a worthless Democrat like you.
Two houses. Baawwaaahhh!!!!! 50K / year? Baawwaahhh!!!!!
You are just a lying little tweenie bopper stuck in a old liberal phag's body.

Well, well, I'm hardly crushed that a imbecile like you is so envious of my freedom to go and stay where and when I choose. Maybe in your next life you will make some good choices and have the same freedoms. I live here idiot...But I will be heading back to California for a couple months maybe around August, I tell you this only because I realize how envious and just how much it hurts idiots like you and Gunner who unfortunately have never been able to find or figure out what happiness is all about.Just a couple of miserable losers.. YAHOO me happy you not so much.

St. Croix valley

#1139410 May 21, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in the 1990's Christians in Bosnia engaged in atrocities against Muslims which included raping and killing women. When Clinton intervened the Republicans were against it claiming that we would be sucked into a quagmire. You seem to have forgotten about that.
In the Central African Republic Christian militias committed sectarian violence including targeted killings of Muslims.
In Rwanda massacres were committed by the Christian Hutus.
Christians have had a long history of atrocities against those who don't fall into line with their beliefs but you seem to only want to single out Muslims.
You also seem to have forgotten that the attacks on the Kurds occurred during the Reagan administration. Where was the outrage then from the GOP?
Hey PD...how was the graduation? did you get to ban any speakers from the commencement address? seems to be all the rage these days...

don' forget "the troubles' in Ireland...what a great euphamism for religious freaks killing other religious freaks...the troubles.. man when they name a drink after your activities, like the Irish Car Bomb...you know you have made it into the hall of fame of religious murderers...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,337
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 194,410
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr CrunchyBacon 100,274
Cincinnati campus police officer charged with m... 5 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Whiny1 6,254
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Ariel Sharon 70,141
Amy 7-29-15 12 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages