Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262010 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Mr Tibbs

Palm Coast, FL

#1139224 May 20, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the joke is on you, the GOPer party is turning into a smelly corps ... apparently you like that.
You get an "N" in the "Gets along with others" column.(Needs Improvement).
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1139225 May 20, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Waxman Derangement Syndrome for sure!
<quoted text>
Lookie another Waxman boyfriend. Ohhh how sweet. What a phony fk you are Waxturd.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1139226 May 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I like the idea that I heard someone on the radio talk about. Just give every vet, if they don't already have one, a VA card and let them go to their nearest hospital, clinic, or doctor for treatment. They can then just bill the VA. Get rid of all of this mess in one clear swoop.
Birther Flack proves daily that from simple minds come simple solutions.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1139227 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Don't you have some dishonest propaganda to spam the thread with, dumbfk lowlife?
so you want me to quit with the honest stuff?

no doubt.
Mr Tibbs

Palm Coast, FL

#1139228 May 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh did the bad woman pick on your boyfriend Waxturd????Or could this possible be that phony piece of wasted matter.
You're obviously in special ed. You get a gold star for breathing, as long as you don't do it on me.
Mr Tibbs

Palm Coast, FL

#1139229 May 20, 2014
Waxman Derangement Syndrome for sure!
<quoted text>
You get an "A" for a correct diagnosis.
Nixons Ghost

Fort Worth, TX

#1139230 May 20, 2014
Well I have an appointment with Adolf and someone named Nicky - so says the boss- something to do with a pineapple........guess I'll find out. So long!
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1139231 May 20, 2014
flack wrote:
Ben Carson Schools NBC’s David Gregory on Slavery, Obamacare and Marxism
May 19, 2014 By Matthew Burke
Dr.Ben.Carson
Dr. Ben Carson educated NBC’s David Gregory on Meet the Press on Sunday, during a segment where Gregory attempted to smear Carson with a “gotcha” question.
Gregory played a clip from 2013 where Dr. Carson said that Obamacare was “the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. And it is in a way, it is slavery, in a way because it is making all of us subservient to the government and it was never about health care. It was about control.”
Gregory, a mouthpiece for the Obama regime masquerading as a journalist, tried to make that statement stick as Carson’s “legacy,” asking Carson,“People who have health care now that didn’t have it before, I suspect would disagree strongly with you, but I wonder, in addition, is that really how you wanted to be defined, how you wanna put government on trial in effect, in a political way?”
Dr. Carson educated Gregory (see video below) that giving up control of one’s healthcare decisions to government is a loss of freedom and a type of slavery. Dr. Carson said that government takeover of healthcare is a Marxist tactic to take control of the populace and that there is a better way to make sure everyone has access to healthcare:
DR. BEN CARSON: Well, first of all, recognize what I said —“worst thing since slavery.” I didn’t say that it was slavery. People who are well-read…[Gregory interrupts]
DAVID GREGORY:[Interrupting Dr. Carson] Well, you said it is slavery in a way because it makes all of us subservient to the government…
CARSON: Right, and I said,“in a way.” In a way, anything is slavery that robs you of your ability to control your own life, and when you take the most important thing you that you have, which is your health care, and you put that in the hands of government bureaucrats, I think you have done the wrong thing.
And, as I was about to say [before Gregory interrupted], you go back an look at the neo-Marxist literature and look at what they say, you don’t have to listen to what I say, about taking control of healthcare of the populace and making the people dependent.
This is not what America is about.
Do I believe in healthcare for everybody? Absolutely! But, I think they’re much better ways to get there which leaves healthcare in the hands of patients and of doctors.
So SS is slavery, Medicare is slavery.

My God, people buying insurance from private insurers to get care in private hospitals by private doctors is slavery? Where is the control?

Where in the ACA does this f*cking idiot think it tells doctors how to treat their patients?

What is his plan to get healthcare to everyone?

Dr Carson is a liar. David Gregory just steered Carson into proving it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1139232 May 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the first attack on the Twin Towers under Clinton's watch and the five years of killing Americans overseas in terrorist attacks that virtually were not retaliated and emboldening the enemy to plot 9/11 under Clinton's watch?
You don't think Clinton was receiving threats all those years up until he left office? Why didn't he prevent 9/11 if Bush was receiving the same threats?
Selective memory can make people look foolish.
LMAO__each of your posts make you look foolish. We learned a lot from the parking garage bombing__that the NYPD investigators were keener than the FBI's for instance. And we learned that AQ had several plans in the talking stages including using air craft as missiles and that AQ was fixated on the WTC.

Condi Rice say, "How could we have known?"

Bush say, "Nobody told me."

Giulliani say, "Nobody told me either."

The 911 report can be purchased at book stores doll, there's no reason for you to go through life clueless on every topic.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1139233 May 20, 2014
Right-Wing Star Dinesh D'Souza Pleads Guilty In Campaign Finance Fraud

Will Conservative Media Acknowledge His Crimes?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/05/20/right...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1139234 May 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Birther Flack proves daily that from simple minds come simple solutions.
Sometimes a simple solution is the best solution.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1139235 May 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Secret waiting lists and rationing at the VA is the precursor to ObamaCare and an over-bloated bureaucracy. The VA is limited to one government department. Imagine when the federal government is managing the nation's heath care under single payer.
Uninformed gibberish.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1139236 May 20, 2014
Mr Tibbs wrote:
<quoted text> You're obviously in special ed. You get a gold star for breathing, as long as you don't do it on me.
Sorry but old Special Eed comes on around 3 every day, as soon as he catches that short bus that takes him from the special classes that he takes.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1139237 May 20, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why would i want to do that?
It’s Official: Watching Fox Makes You Stupider
http://www.thenation.com/blog/167999/its-offi...
so does smoking pot...

'Regular marijuana use by teens continues to be a concern'

'A 38-year NIH-funded study, published this year in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, showed that people who used cannabis heavily in their teens and continued through adulthood showed a significant drop in IQ between the ages of 13 and 38 — an average of eight points for those who met criteria for cannabis dependence'

http://www.nih.gov/news/health/dec2012/nida-1...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1139238 May 20, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Right-Wing Star Dinesh D'Souza Pleads Guilty In Campaign Finance Fraud
Will Conservative Media Acknowledge His Crimes?
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/05/20/right...
you have to find a 'conservative' media outlet first...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1139239 May 20, 2014
Progressive need to smoke all the pot they can light....

'Research clearly demonstrates that marijuana has the potential to cause problems in daily life or make a person's existing problems worse. In one study, heavy marijuana abusers reported that the drug impaired several important measures of well-being and life achievement, including physical and mental health, cognitive abilities, social life, and career status.'

http://www.nih.gov/news/health/dec2012/nida-1...
Mr Tibbs

Palm Coast, FL

#1139240 May 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but old Special Eed comes on around 3 every day, as soon as he catches that short bus that takes him from the special classes that he takes.
Thank you for the clarification. We had you mistakenly marked as absent today; I will now expect your prompt arrival at 3pm.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1139241 May 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
your point is a popular misconception, but is wrong......
No it's not, it's biased.

(now post your data facts, WORM.)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1139242 May 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
carbon dioxide emissions could be greatly reduced by exterminating a billion Chinese......
by their claims, breathing causes global warming.......
"OMG"... Galt's having an equal rights moment?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1139243 May 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting.....
(I thought so too...)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Sublime1 100,202
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min jh4freedom 194,336
Abby 7-28-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Mark 52,052
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr Lexus1985 1,698
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 4 hr Lexus1985 453
No reports of flash mobs recently? Because the... 4 hr Warning to tourists 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages