Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,046,161 - 1,046,180 of 1,101,221 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1138215 May 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Left race card doesn't work because morons like you attempt to scream racist when there are statistics you don't like.
The black family is worse off under Obama than before.
Are you one of those who think Camels is a racist symbol.
EVERYONE is better off under Obama. If you don't believe me, just go take a look back at 2007, 2008, 2009 for a reminder of what Bush did to our nation and it's effects on the entire world economy.

Reagan: "Ask yourself,'Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Is it easier for you to go and buy things in the stores than it was four years ago? Is there more or less unemployment in the country than there was four years ago? Is America as respected throughout the world as it was?” The answer to all those is YES. Even Reagan would agree that we should not go backwards.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1138216 May 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily standing in solidarity with me on a forum like this against the real war on women in Muslim Sharia Law dominated countries isn't going to change it. But it was an opportunity for her to prove liberal women understand there's a real war on women and it isn't the petty and invisible politically motivated wars invented by her party.
Rather than a show of solidarity with a conservative woman on behalf of all women, she resorted to insults.
The real war on women isn't even a partisan issue. Except to liberal women who think free contraception and women having more choices in the workplace than men and, thus, not equal, is some kind of war apparently.
can you please list those extra choices women have in the work place that men don't have?

and why you are at it, would you please explain why women make 76.5 cents on the dollar compared to what men earn

Once again the gender wage gap remains statistically unchanged in the last year. Women's earnings were 76.5 percent of men's in 2012, compared to 77.0 percent in 2011, according to Census statistics released September 17, 2013 based on the median earnings of all full-time, year-round workers. In 2012 men's earnings were $49,398 and women's were $37,791, a difference of $11,607.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2013/0...

http://www.pay-equity.org/ .
Realtime

Orange City, FL

#1138217 May 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow. denial is great thing, huh?
yes it has been proven over and over. it was the talk of the nation for months on end...you must have been under your rock.
i notice you seem to be running from this, why? again what would the age of people in this nation have to do with it? did you realize what an ass you made of yourself?
Show me or shut up. Why would I run__I've seen the detailed numerical break down explained using the correct terminologies.

You're sounding like a loyal member of Glen Becks "fragile" viewers.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1138218 May 18, 2014
Hillaryous wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, how pathetic the Democratic Party is as they try to convince voters that Hillary told the truth about Benghazi.
The really pathetic thing is the Republican Party trying to convince voters that she lied and continue to waste tax payer dollars chasing a wild geese.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1138219 May 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire premise of the Democrat Party is to bribe voters with their constant promise of government handouts & spending.
poor baby....

you prefer your ruskie way, don't you ?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1138220 May 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
an honest government......
Sounds good.

Please point to one in existence today.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1138221 May 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I thought that the "Tea" in Tea Party stood for Taxes Enough Already.
You want limited government because you think it would bring less taxes.
Its all about the wallet for your whiners. You loved Bush's tax cuts even though they added to the debt & led us to the Great recession.
Of course they want less taxes!

Just don't take their selective benefits away too!

They want their cake and to eat it too!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1138222 May 18, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Show me or shut up. Why would I run__I've seen the detailed numerical break down explained using the correct terminologies.
oh sweet jesus, you cannot be serious!!

http://lmgtfy.com/...

now how hard was that? you could have prevented making your self look like a fool with a two second google search!
Obamaliar

Palm Coast, FL

#1138223 May 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies of the century:
9/28/02 Bush's address to nation: "The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more, and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes after the order is given."
Second place:
In a speech on August 26, 2002, Vice President Dick Cheney flatly asserted that "there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."
Third place:
Bush, "Read my lips, no new taxes.".
Fourth place:
Nixon, "I'm no crook.".
Fifth place:
Waxman, "Waxman only posts as Waxman.".
"Lies of the Century": Anything words emanating from you. LOL

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1138224 May 18, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really son? So.... are you claiming you've found that Declaration of War you said was passed?
Yeahoo anything to take the heat off of Barack Hussein Obama. Remember it's Barack Hussein Obama's fault. "Elect me Elect me I'll end the waaar This guy is an oportunist of the first order. Never had a job, now never needs a job, and the American Taxpayer pays the bill. Barum Bailey couldn't have pulled off a bigger scam...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1138225 May 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily standing in solidarity with me on a forum like this against the real war on women in Muslim Sharia Law dominated countries isn't going to change it. But it was an opportunity for her to prove liberal women understand there's a real war on women and it isn't the petty and invisible politically motivated wars invented by her party.
Rather than a show of solidarity with a conservative woman on behalf of all women, she resorted to insults.
The real war on women isn't even a partisan issue. Except to liberal women who think free contraception and women having more choices in the workplace than men and, thus, not equal, is some kind of war apparently.
Still can't point to a government can you son?

Why is it you make a utopian claim, but can't produce real world results?

St. Croix valley

#1138226 May 18, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Show me or shut up. Why would I run__I've seen the detailed numerical break down explained using the correct terminologies.
you are running because you made stupid comments. again...what does being over 65 have to do with this? you are really running from that one. aren't you?
LeosAnus

Palm Coast, FL

#1138227 May 18, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>For the last time, there was NO indefinite pronoun being used (everyone, anyone, etc., etc.). Now just shut up about it, because, NO ONE, singular indefinite, with any sense is taking your word for it, Methmouth, and I've had my quota of stupid for the rest of my life from dealing with you fools on here.(BTW, did your mommy, who sent all five of her kids through "collage" get a refund for you?)
.)
Major Fake Teacher Babymama Meltdown in Progress
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1138228 May 18, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Yeahoo anything to take the heat off of Barack Hussein Obama. Remember it's Barack Hussein Obama's fault. "Elect me Elect me I'll end the waaar This guy is an oportunist of the first order. Never had a job, now never needs a job, and the American Taxpayer pays the bill. Barum Bailey couldn't have pulled off a bigger scam...
Still no declaration of war, eh Chica?

You think maybe it's something they redacted from history?

Or maybe... it's all a dream of yours!
USAprior2008

Palm Coast, FL

#1138229 May 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The really pathetic thing is the Republican Party trying to convince voters that she lied and continue to waste tax payer dollars chasing a wild geese.
The really pathetic thing is the Democratic Party trying to convince voters that Hillary told the truth about Benghazi. You obviously believe it is a vast right wing conspiracy and her husband did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky. Bwhahahahahahahaha...
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1138230 May 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies of the century:
Your puppet masters correctly assumed that the vast majority of democrat morons would believe ¨you can keep your insurance, you can keep your doctors¨ bullshit in order to monopolize the health insurance industry aka 1/7th of the U.S. economy.

Forget the Benghazi 'we'll get the guy who made the video' and 'not a smidgen of corruption' at the IRS bald faced lies for the time being and wallow in that bullshit for a while.

A few more leftist lies?

¨Democrats are the only people who care about black Americans and want to help, which doesn't seem to square with the fact that just about anywhere and everywhere liberals have been in charge for decades, like Detroit or New Orleans, most black Americans are in dire straits.¨

[Progressives] help the poor -- well, sure![Your team]¨helps poor Americans live in ghettos with just enough food and money to survive so they can stay dependent on liberals. It's the same sort of help a farmer gives a chicken while he harvests its eggs and waits for the right time to wring its neck and toss it in the frying pan.¨

BTW, how many names have you posted under?

St. Croix valley

#1138231 May 18, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Your puppet masters correctly assumed that the vast majority of democrat morons would believe ¨you can keep your insurance, you can keep your doctors¨ bullshit in order to monopolize the health insurance industry aka 1/7th of the U.S. economy.
Forget the Benghazi 'we'll get the guy who made the video' and 'not a smidgen of corruption' at the IRS bald faced lies for the time being and wallow in that bullshit for a while.
A few more leftist lies?
¨Democrats are the only people who care about black Americans and want to help, which doesn't seem to square with the fact that just about anywhere and everywhere liberals have been in charge for decades, like Detroit or New Orleans, most black Americans are in dire straits.¨
[Progressives] help the poor -- well, sure![Your team]¨helps poor Americans live in ghettos with just enough food and money to survive so they can stay dependent on liberals. It's the same sort of help a farmer gives a chicken while he harvests its eggs and waits for the right time to wring its neck and toss it in the frying pan.¨
BTW, how many names have you posted under?
your figures are wrong, the health insurance industry is not one seventh of the US economy...

but hey, what's a few lies among friends huh? oh yeah, your whole post was predicated on the fact that lying is bad...hmmm...we have words for people like you that counter what they thenmselves is bad, don't we?
KerryHeinz57

Palm Coast, FL

#1138232 May 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your figures are wrong, the health insurance industry is not one seventh of the US economy...
but hey, what's a few lies among friends huh? oh yeah, your whole post was predicated on the fact that lying is bad...hmmm...we have words for people like you that counter what they thenmselves is bad, don't we?
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year"
Realtime

Orange City, FL

#1138233 May 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONE is better off under Obama. If you don't believe me, just go take a look back at 2007, 2008, 2009 for a reminder of what Bush did to our nation and it's effects on the entire world economy.
Reagan: "Ask yourself,'Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Is it easier for you to go and buy things in the stores than it was four years ago? Is there more or less unemployment in the country than there was four years ago? Is America as respected throughout the world as it was?” The answer to all those is YES. Even Reagan would agree that we should not go backwards.
Toledo Ohio currently has over 12,000 people employed by the automakers or the companies who supply parts to the automakers. That's up from about 4900 in 2007. Of course the spin off from a hot economy puts thousands more to work.

St. Croix valley

#1138234 May 18, 2014
KerryHeinz57 wrote:
<quoted text> Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year"
Bush: lie of the century. why don't you keep posting that? don't you care about the biggest lie ever told to you by a president?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,069
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Jonah1 49,460
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min SpaceBlues 46,365
2 teens critically wounded in South Side shooting 1 hr wow 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,395
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 177,517
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 3 hr Use this on you 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info