Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1138596 May 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
somehow different from FOX making money supporting the narrow worldview of old white folks who need to hear about the bad black man? and lord knows how much ad money they gleaned from bashing Al and Jessie.
got news for you...white people are people too....

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1138597 May 19, 2014
TeApArTy wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Hussein Obama and the democrat party have perfected the art of passing blame on to their opponents and skirting responsibility for anything negative.
They're so good at what they do, there are posters here who actually believe Obama didn't lie about the ACA and that we are in the midst of a ¨hot economy.¨
Republicans have perfected the art of denying and spinning their history of failure. Apparently you've forgotten that Bush took a thriving economy and trashed it. Compared to what Obama inherited this is a "hot economy". Pick any measure used to value the economy and compare 2008 to 2014. Spin that dumbass.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1138598 May 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, he was warned about the problems that Bush left him.
i guess Bush was too busy making excuses for Iraq.
if one of the people that died was your mom or day you'd behave differently....

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1138599 May 19, 2014
Accu-punture, accu-weather or accu news which is more accurate?

Getting to the point...

Is anyone at war with Yugoslavia too? Did that get lost in the news?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1138600 May 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not taking sides.
Obama: Reduce the Veterans Benefits Administration claims backlog
Promise Broken
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
but i'm also not going to ignore that fact that it's been an ongoing problem since the start of the Iraq War.
I see you are still confused.

The issue is hidden waiting lists and hospitals lying about their wait times so they could receive bonuses.
Faketime

Palm Coast, FL

#1138601 May 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, the little brown ones. And of course the wife was flat nailed to the wall by customs while smuggling thousands of dollars worth of goods into the US.
And then there is the No Child Left Behind nonsense, the Terry Schiavo fiasco, and all sorts of other deviosity Jeb left in his wake.
And with that said__the Repukes have no one who could beat him in the primary. No one!
"If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan." (B. Hussein O.)

in a city...

#1138602 May 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying offensive, bigoted remarks is okay as long as you pay off those you piss on?
NAACP needs to get it together. Things either or; or not racist.
Piss on piss off...In England that means those that you F-over telling someone to F-off is to some very offensive?

What I am saying Americans just are a war Society they are always eager to head into war...

It's nice to hear some of the old that had instilled such fine tactics turn around and can change their minds...
Old Patriot in attitude and all when visiting Ireland, He figured out that a lot of his COuntry men aren't all there not present and he couldn't believe the life over there how kind he was treated...
So much so that now, he is figuring out how he could live over there...

in a city...

#1138603 May 19, 2014
I know America has not enough Religion????
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1138604 May 19, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link points to a liberal blog and the hit piece is nothing more than propaganda, hate, innuendo & insinuations.
You are a mindless robot. You add no value to this thread except for posting spam.
When you post crap like this, you are proving you are a racist.
If it's fact it ain't lie__Dizzy Dean.

Hannity is a world class race baiter__O'Reilly isn't too far behind and of course Rush got his azz kicked off MNF for his antics.

I hope that helped.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1138605 May 19, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam Hussein was the major enemy of Iran, the same Iran which now controls much of what occurs in Iraq.
So you think we should have ignored a clear and imminent threat to civilization in lieu of another threat?

Shouldn't we focus on the other threat? And be concerned Iran is hoodwinking everyone including our president while hiding their nuclear weapons program in plain sight?

Does this president really think a zebra can change its stripes or a despotic country change their history just because of his own grand illusions and naivety?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1138606 May 19, 2014
Faketime wrote:
<quoted text> "If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan." (B. Hussein O.)
Lies of the century:

9/28/02 Bush's address to nation: "The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more, and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes after the order is given."

Second place:

In a speech on August 26, 2002, Vice President Dick Cheney flatly asserted that "there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."

Third place:
"Read my lips, no new taxes." Bush I

Fourth place:
"I'm no crook." Nixon

Fifth place:
"Waxman only posts as Waxman.". Waxman
Faketime

Palm Coast, FL

#1138607 May 19, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have perfected the art of denying and spinning their history of failure. Apparently you've forgotten that Bush took a thriving economy and trashed it. Compared to what Obama inherited this is a "hot economy". Pick any measure used to value the economy and compare 2008 to 2014. Spin that dumbass.
"If you like your doctor, you won't be able to keep your doctor." (B. Hussein O.)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1138608 May 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Your link points to a liberal blog and the hit piece is nothing more than propaganda, hate, innuendo & insinuations.
You are a mindless robot. You add no value to this thread except for posting spam.
When you post crap like this, you are proving you are a racist.
all you've got is a dismissal?

though trying to prove that there's no racism in the right wing media would be a major waste of time.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1138609 May 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still confused.
The issue is hidden waiting lists and hospitals lying about their wait times so they could receive bonuses.
so do you think that started the day Obama took office?

you wish.
Hugo Slavia

Palm Coast, FL

#1138610 May 19, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Accu-punture, accu-weather or accu news which is more accurate?
Getting to the point...
Is anyone at war with Yugoslavia too? Did that get lost in the news?
The answer: It all depends on the tablecloth. Now what is the question?
TeApArTy

East Hartford, CT

#1138611 May 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
And then there is the No Child Left Behind nonsense
Yes -- NCLB was Dead Ted's baby as much as anyone's.

Senate vote: 87-10-3

House vote: 384-45-4
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1138612 May 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying offensive, bigoted remarks is okay as long as you pay off those you piss on?
NAACP needs to get it together. Things either or; or not racist.
on that issue compare Reid to any tea party racist.

Reid wins.

the NAACP knows the lay of the land. the right wing media have made it abundantly clear.
Emeemmamabama

Palm Coast, FL

#1138613 May 19, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies of the century:
9/28/02 Bush's address to nation: "The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more, and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes after the order is given."
Second place:
In a speech on August 26, 2002, Vice President Dick Cheney flatly asserted that "there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."
Third place:
"Read my lips, no new taxes." Bush I
Fourth place:
"I'm no crook." Nixon
Fifth place:
"Waxman only posts as Waxman.". Waxman
"If you like your health plan, you can't keep your health plan." (B. Hussein O.)

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1138614 May 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So Saddam murdered some of his people...They were still better off under his rule than the hundreds of thousands that lost their lives because of our actions, not counting the millions that fled the country. By the way there were no Al Qaeda there until we were fed all of those lies about their presence. Now thanks to the Bush -Cheney bungling they are there.So what purpose did we serve? Other than sacrificing 4,500 of our men and women and over 22,000 injured along with a few trillion dollars...Only idiots see it differently...Which makes you over qualified.
You clearly need to do a lot of research about Saddam, chemical weapons and the enemy claiming it to be the frontline of their declared war.

We're still sacrificing men and women in Afghanistan and Pakistan. The sacrifices in Iraq were for nothing because a narcissist in the White House wanted to be right about it instead.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1138615 May 19, 2014
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!!
You are STUPID.
Who cares.
Unlike you, true Americans care about the economy & jobs, not your hyperbole, lies and hate.
so Republicans in Congress evidently aren't 'true Americans'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques Ottawa 183,843
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Heres The Thing 50,406
Toni Braxton's abortion 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 1
A New Place For Talent...Australia 1 hr Shoutline 1
Review: JW Property Management Service Inc 2 hr J Wiley 1
my whatsapp number +6 0174436408 add girls only 3 hr briyan kavi 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr andet1987 98,986
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]