Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,046,041 - 1,046,060 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 39 min ago
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>nd you keep demanding others follow you blindly son.
The irony is just so.... funny!
Blindly following? LOL!

Left wingers will accept people from all different races, colors, and creeds...as long as they have identical political views.

Tell us young lady, why do you left wing women share the same beliefs as sexist pigs like Anthony Weiner and Bill Maher?

Since: Jan 11

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing? LOL!
You leftists loot as much money as possible from the people who pay taxes, then use it to buy voters who don't.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.

Alexis de Tocqueville
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, where was bushie boy son?
If anyone deserves to be front and center in that place, it should be the guy who created. it don't you think?
Bush ¨created¨ the 9/11 attacks? LOL!

#Don'tDrinkAndType
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Alexis de Tocqueville
Yes, I'm familiar with the quote.

Translation: We're f**ked.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are geniuses at pointing out how stupid the republicans are
Hee, Hee, Hee.

How could lily possibly recognize what genius is?

You are hilarious, babee.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch news programs. I don't trust any of them. but I also know that FOX News is as far from news as it gets. no one else is so blatant in it's bias. there's no one in the MSM that follows the party line like FOX does.
So...you don't watch news programs but you also know that FOX News is as far from news as it gets.

H-m-m-m.. you sound really fckd up there, bro'...

Can you also tell us what the Mariana Trench looks like even though you've never seen it?

How about Alpha Centuari even though you've never seen it?

You are a Four-Legged Fool.

Woof!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest, if you take hate,fear and lies away from the Republicans they would have no programs at all. Women, The average worker, Homosexuals, their brand of religion, Guns, Racism, bigotry, the list is long and ugly, only the most blind of our society aren't able to see that. Most of their supporters are the by- product of the rich and the power of MONEY. Plain and simple.
The Breath of Satan points fingers at others calling them hateful.

What!!!.....is this more of that famous Liberal humor you idiots are talking about?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ah, this idiot who gets slapped down on every single subject she attempts to talk on is telling us these national figures know less than her about politics..people who made their living talking about politics...
just another nail in her own coffin...
Good Evening, Mr. Conservative.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. .....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexis de Tocqueville
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

http://jpetrie.myweb.uga.edu/poor_richard.htm...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what you are saying is getting help to Vets isn't as important as where the help is coming from. You are also saying that even though Jon Stewart has been making exactly the same case as you and his show reaches millions of people, he should not be involved in helping American disabled Vets because he's a comedian.
You are one very confused hateful dimwit.
You are one very confused hateful dimwit.

You were born without any ammo but you just keep right on firing......

Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The "national figures" are entertainers. Since when has any moronic political party has pointed to a comedian as their moral compass. NEVER
You have Harry Reid as your national figure.
Harry Reid says that I'm a domestic terrorist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ...he's just as funny as Jon Stewart , as juvenile as Colbert and as big a smartass as Bill Maher.
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch news programs. I don't trust any of them. but I also know that FOX News is as far from news as it gets. no one else is so blatant in it's bias. there's no one in the MSM that follows the party line like FOX does.
So you're claiming to ¨know¨ about FOX's blatant bias based on what...reports from the unbiased, nonpartisan folks at Media Matters?

What has Media Matters reported on the multiple instances of deceptive video editing by the unbiased, nonpartisan folks at MSNBC?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Party elected an actor president...DUH.
Your Party elected an Affirmative Action Community Organizer who has been trying like Hell to act like a President...DUH.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point I think they would declare Cookie Monster as being politically astute if he became a rank partisan.
Or Elmo as a Gay Role Model for little kids and Liberal Pedophiles.

Recall the Elmo "hands" who had to quit because of his pedophile gay excursions?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try lowlife loser, You know that both of us served with honor and that probably is the source of most of your envy..You are a stone PUCCEESSEE.
Honor...like Hell.

You'll be buried face down so soldiers' kids can park their bicycles.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Perusing this thread and noticing the amounts of posts on some of these screen names just tells me that some of you LIVE on this forum.....4400 posts in less than 2 months? Speaks volumes.....Happy hacking one another to death, k? I am out as I intend to keep all of my braincells firing properly.......smh......
Your brain cells were inoperative coming in so you needn't worry about them not working as you get out.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there was only one shooter.....
a Communist named Lee Harvey Oswald.....
I think it was Barack Obama, Sr. dressed in drag.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
Watching Barack Obama's body language very carefully at the 9/11 Memorial Museum's ceremony the other day, he seemed quite uncomfortable in that surrounding.
Not only did he look up and far to his right as if trying to distance himself from his speech on numerous occasions but, walking around the museum, it seemed as if he wanted to be anywhere else but there.
The reality of being the president on that day must have really hit close to home. And knowing he refused to even call the perpetrators "terrorists" after taking office, his own disconnect and inexperience must have been his personal ground zero.
Not only was he bored out of his skull but he kept thinking to himself "Just another goddammed Benghazi, just another Fast n Furious, just another IRS scandal.....when will the dammned Conservatives lay off the conspiracy and terrorism stuff? I haven't been able to have a Muslim Dog Dinner in months now....but I've gotta show up at another dammned memorial"

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Let me see;
Spade - a tool used for shoveling
Spade - one of 4 suits in a deck of cards
Pray tell what definition is something else.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Devils Food Cake is a racist cake. All black and dark and such... Don't eat it. Boycott it.

“J' accuse”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Goodbye Mr Chimp wrote:
The bottom line on Iraqi WMDs is show them to us.
If you can't, it means Hussein never had them.
End of argument.
What did he gas the Kurds with? Your fat mama's farts?

Goodbye mr. chimp? Is Barry leaving?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE