Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1138145 May 18, 2014
Pinocchio Obama’s Top 20 presidential lies:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/12/18/pinocc...

McJobs for everyone!
John Galt

Camp Hill, PA

#1138146 May 18, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Posts like that make you appear dumber than usual__do you actually think anyone believes that nonsense?
Mitt did__ROFLMAO
On April 1 2010 the were 40.3 million Americans over age 65__the majority of them women and due to the Baby Boomer's that number is likely nearing 45 million by now.
Do you have your calculator handy?
Oh__and by the way, it's estimated that by 2030 there will be around 70 million Americans over age 65.
did you have a point to make here????......

or just another brain fart???....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1138147 May 18, 2014
Hillaryous wrote:
<quoted text> "promoted it ... Lied us into it..." ... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
Lie of the century:

9/28/02 Bush's address to nation: "The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more, and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes after the order is given."

Second place:

In a speech on August 26, 2002, Vice President Dick Cheney flatly asserted that "There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1138148 May 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you whiners are sofa king stupid you think Clinton invaded Iraq.
In the late 90's, the administration was making a case for weapons inspectors. Not invasion like your hero Bush.
Bush lied to get permission for military action as a last resort. He got it & marched off to war.
Why do you say such foolish things and then expect anyone here to take you seriously?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1138149 May 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We know, Dumb Dave the Commie boy. It's a Turkey Vulture, goes well with the other Democrat Party Mascot like you, the Jackass.
That would be your family crest...The Turkey Vulture. I'll bet you are soooo proud.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1138150 May 18, 2014
Who let this stooge into the party?
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be your family crest...The Turkey Vulture. I'll bet you are soooo proud.
Such an original thinker!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1138151 May 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nothing to believe or disbelieve, it is a proven fact. what part of it don't you understand?
what does the number of retirees have to do with this?
Fine__then prove your fact without counting those 65 and over the vast majority who have been paying federal taxes throughout their lives.

Like the Teaturd__you're a sucker for %'s.

The actual numbers have been posted here many times__how do feel about counting children to make some nebulous point???

LMAO
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1138153 May 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, less taxes, but "Keep your gov't hands of my medicare!"...
the TEA party movement got flushed long ago...
...and Pluto is a comet, right Moonbat?

Baawwaahhh!!!

God are you people dumber than sh*t.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1138154 May 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an eagle, dumbass.
Another right whiner tough guy from, Ball-strap, TX.
looks more like a rough-legged hawk to me...

hard to tell exactly from just a head shot. definitely not an eagle, that is obvious.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1138155 May 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Pinocchio Obama’s Top 20 presidential lies:
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/12/18/pinocc...
McJobs for everyone!
got it beat.

Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/2012...

thank God the guy you voted for didn't lie his way into the WH.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1138156 May 18, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
People are afraid of the Tea Party because these people can not be lied to or minipulated the way liberal sheep are so easily pushed around
LOL

The Tea Party Grift: PAC's Collect Money Without Spending It On Candidates

It appears the tea party leaders and their PAC's are grifting their rubes out of a lot of money. Who would have thunk it?

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/04/tea-party-g...
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1138158 May 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie of the century:
9/28/02 Bush's address to nation: "The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more, and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes after the order is given."
Second place:
In a speech on August 26, 2002, Vice President Dick Cheney flatly asserted that "There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."
Greatest Presidential Lies of All Time:
Barack Hussein Obama: "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan." LOL
Barack Hussein Obama: "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." LOL
Barack Hussein Obama: "My Affordable Healthcare Plan will save everyone money." LOL
Second place: William Jefferson Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky." LOL
First place Non-presidential Lie: Nostrilis Waxmoron: "I am not butt-ugly, I am intelligent, I do not worship the inexperienced, unqualified, inept puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine, and I am truthful." LOL

Minnesota's North Coast

#1138159 May 18, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fine__then prove your fact without counting those 65 and over the vast majority who have been paying federal taxes throughout their lives.
Like the Teaturd__you're a sucker for %'s.
The actual numbers have been posted here many times__how do feel about counting children to make some nebulous point???
LMAO
the fact that 47% of american adults do not pay any FIT has been proven time and time again.

again, what does the number of retirees have to do with it? are you under teh assumption/delusion they don't pay FIT?
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1138160 May 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
got it beat.
Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/2012...
thank God the guy you voted for didn't lie his way into the WH.
Oh, but Obama DID! That's how he earned "Lie of the Year" after fooling the voters! LOL

Minnesota's North Coast

#1138161 May 18, 2014
Hillaryous wrote:
<quoted text> Greatest Presidential Lies of All Time:
Barack Hussein Obama: "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan." LOL
Barack Hussein Obama: "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." LOL
Barack Hussein Obama: "My Affordable Healthcare Plan will save everyone money." LOL
Second place: William Jefferson Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky." LOL
First place Non-presidential Lie: Nostrilis Waxmoron: "I am not butt-ugly, I am intelligent, I do not worship the inexperienced, unqualified, inept puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine, and I am truthful." LOL
oh hardly...none of them will ever come close to teh grandaddy of them all, the lie of the century,

"we have proof of WMDs in Iraq."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1138163 May 18, 2014
The 935 lies of George W. Bush / Yes, you already knew. But now they're actually quantifiable. Like, say, stab wounds

Oh sweet Jesus, someone actually counted.

Two independent nonprofit journalism groups apparently took enough laudanum and beat down whatever healthy sense of human decency they had in order to plunge straight into that quivering mountain of incompetence that is the official record of the Bush administration, all the false quotes and all the lie-strewn press conferences and all the squinty-eyed fabrications from Dubya, Colin Powell, Condi and Cheney and Rummy et al, that took place in the two years after September 11, 2001, and added them all up.

Is it helpful to know the exact number? Does it make a difference? After all, presidential lying isn't exactly a revelation. Pretty much a national pastime, really. Hell, Bill Clinton lied in a harmless civil lawsuit, and was even impeached for it. Of course, his little oral fixation didn't lead us into an unwinnable trillion-dollar war that will scar the nation for multiple generations and which has wasted 4,000 American lives and resulted in tens of thousands of wounded, crippled and brain-damaged U.S. soldiers. But that's just splitting hairs, really.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/morford/a...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1138164 May 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As the chimp Waxman slams his protective helmet from riding his three wheeler into the padded cell that he resides in. Just the mere mention of the truth or heaven forbid the :FACTS" sends Bozo into a raving lunatic. Of course having been abandoned by all family and friends the chimp is forced to survive on his own. Live has not been good for this "post a holic" after losing his left nut in a losing effort in a pounding your puddin contest things only got worse. He opened up his own "Cathouse" but he had to run it by hand until arthritis set in and he went bankrupt. His wife of three days ran off with Jose the Pizza delivery man later she explained that Jose's sausage was much more comforting than Waxman's Beenie Weenie. A truly sad life and the worst part it is still going on.
My sympathies chimp.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1138165 May 18, 2014
....there is something truly special about Bush 43. Something so unique, so poisonous and strange that historians are busy right this minute rewriting not only their books, but their entire way of thinking about how we measure and interpret political malfeasance.

It has to do with matters of scale. It has to do with audacity, with sheer recklessness, with BushCo's stunning contempt for all national and international law and historic precedent and human decency. It is the sense that, at bare minimum, the most significant lies told by previous administrations were, by and large, not massive, calculated stabs to the very heart and infrastructure of the entire nation. They were not designed, as Bush's clearly were, specifically to pervert the entire American experiment, to violently shift us from peace-promoting and defense-oriented protector to an arrogant, insular, pre-emptive attacker, widely loathed and mistrusted worldwide.

See, BushCo rewrote the formulas. From WMD to tax cuts, AmeriCorp to Iraq, this administration has officially reset the bar to an all-time low as to what's possible for a truly dreadful, inept president to get away with without some sort of significant repercussion, impeachment, numerous lightning bolts raining down on his soft little monkey skull. Sure, it took leveraging America's most brutal and heartbreaking tragedy in a generation to pull it off, but does the fact the administration exploited 9/11 like a pedophile exploits a child take anything away from the astonishing depth of the abuse?

But maybe you still argue that, even at a whopping 935 calculated lies told specifically to lead us into a bogus war, it makes no difference. Maybe you argue that a lie is a lie and Bush is no better or worse than Clinton or Reagan and here is a giant cocktail of jaded, raging apathy. Let's all chug it together, shall we?

Fine. If it's a fact that all presidents lie anyway, if there's little we can do to stop them, then let us put forth a new hope. Let us now wish for the next president to lie just as passionately, as powerfully, as strategically as BushCo, and get away with it just as extraordinarily.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/morford/a...
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1138166 May 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh hardly...none of them will ever come close to teh grandaddy of them all, the lie of the century,
"we have proof of WMDs in Iraq."
As Hillary would say, "What DIFFERENCE does it make?"... "I sure won't argue with the wooden-headed tick with an IQ of 57 as long as he doesn't cite my lies about Benghazi... hardy, har, har...!" LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1138167 May 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the fact that 47% of american adults do not pay any FIT has been proven time and time again.
again, what does the number of retirees have to do with it? are you under teh assumption/delusion they don't pay FIT?
Sorry chump__it's never been proven__it's never been a fact.

"do not pay" is not even an applicable term. The correct term is "do not owe" think about it.

let google be your friend___I don't have time to waste on lazy fks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min Cold Front 69,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 41 min _Zoey_ 5,820
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Mothra 52,385
Amy 3-30-15 2 hr Kuuipo 35
Abby 3-30-15 2 hr RACE 11
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 185,930
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr x-ray 71,702
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]