Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1579988 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1139490 May 21, 2014
flack wrote:
I believe the most solemn duty of the American president is to protect the American people. If America shows uncertainty and weakness in this decade, the world will drift toward tragedy. This will not happen on my watch.
George W. Bush
Uh he was right. We now have a clown as president and the world is headed towards tragedy.
Sure flake, old Georgie really kept us safe, huh? Yep, nothing ever happened on old Georgie's shift..How many dead because of his lies? That idiot ruined every thing that he touched, so the real clowns are the ones that still at this late date are unwilling to see just what an inept bungling President with a vice President to match that we had. You are an idiot.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1139492 May 21, 2014
flack wrote:
Government does not create wealth. The major role for the government is to create an environment where people take risks to expand the job rate in the United States.
George W. Bush
Something libtards will never understand.
Over 800, 000 a month were losing their jobs when that moron left office..That's a strange world you reside in little man. It's gotta be lonely in that small vacuum.
PDUPONTFLAG

Palm Coast, FL

#1139494 May 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations to you your family and son, you have ever right to be proud. I like that area of Maryland. My first wife whom I met while stationed at Fort Meade is from there.
What was his name? I think I might have met him there, too.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1139495 May 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
those nutjobs aren't scientists. not even close. they're just nutjobs who are getting paid to be nutjobs.
btw...got something for you to sign.....
PETITION
As Christians, we believe that God's grace empowers us to honestly confront the challenges we face and change for the better. We are failing to keep our air and water clean for our children, contributing to a changing climate that most hurts the world's poor, and putting Floridians at risk as temperatures and sea levels continue to rise. To meet these challenges, we need leaders who understand our duty to Godís creation and future generations. That's why we are calling on Gov. Rick Scott to create a plan to reduce carbon pollution and confront the impacts of a changing climate.
Click Here To Sign Your Name
http://vbuttons.com/ems/client_preview_email....
I'm not a Christian moran! Satellites don't lie doofus.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1139496 May 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out words in my post that distorted it. I posted we're "getting close" to 20 trillion.
The liberal propagandists do the same. You're following a bad example.
You also believe propagandists - the bullhorn of proven liars - who hold power over you.
Last year, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) projected Obamacare to increase the long-term federal deficit by $6.2 trillion.
I didn't leave anything out of your post you damned liar; I left it exactly as you posted it. And no Carol, the deficit isn't coming close to $20 trillion but perhaps you're having one of your "senior moments" and confusing the debt with the deficit which are two completely different things.
Your claim that according to the GAO the ACA will add $6.2 trillion to the deficit is a fabrication made by Morgan Griffith, a Republican congressman who represents Virginia's 9th District. Susan Irving, a GAO analyst who co-authored report when asked about this figure responded "We did not make such an estimate,"
That figure isnít in the GAO report that Griffithís office cited. Republicans came up with the number by adding reasonable computations to a worst-case scenario laid out by the GAO early this year.
Griffith failed to mention that the report also contained a rosy scenario showing Obamacare could substantially reduce long-term deficits. The GAO did not say in its report which of the scenarios is more likely to occur. Many experts say the reality likely will fall somewhere in the middle.
So who's the gullible one Carol?

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1139497 May 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure flake, old Georgie really kept us safe, huh? Yep, nothing ever happened on old Georgie's shift..How many dead because of his lies? That idiot ruined every thing that he touched, so the real clowns are the ones that still at this late date are unwilling to see just what an inept bungling President with a vice President to match that we had. You are an idiot.
Here's one just for you Corporal Captain Ghostie! See if you can understand what it meas!!!

Any government that supports, protects or harbours terrorists is complicit in the murder of the innocent and equally guilty of terrorist crimes.
George W. Bush
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1139499 May 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
.....overseas, more than 70 percent of people polled say Bush makes his decisions with no regard for Europe's interests. And large majorities said he understands the continent less than other presidents.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...
if you see the world only through American's eyes....you're getting it wrong.
Bush had to be the most clueless president ever...Didn't Bush ask if there were black people in Brazil.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1139501 May 21, 2014
Vets dont forget wrote:
NEVER vote Libtard/Democrat again!
Semper fi
Paul Ryan & the GOP Must Own the Cuts to Veterans Benefits

http://www.redstate.com/2013/12/18/paul-ryan-...
Homer

Reading, PA

#1139502 May 21, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you.
I took a few days off last week to attend my son's graduation from CUA in Washington DC. I don't mind saying that my eyes got a bit misty when he received his diploma. My boy is all grown up and on his own. We checked out his new digs in Silver Springs that he's sharing with a few friends.
Now it's time to play catch up.
Congratulations. You should be proud that your son has dedicated his life to serving the American people.

Homer and Jean 2016.

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1139503 May 21, 2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So long as I'm Commander-in-Chief, we will sustain the strongest military the world has ever known. When you take off the uniform, we will serve you as well as you've served us - because no one who fights for this country should have to fight for a job, or a roof over their head, or the care that they need when they come home.
Barack Obama

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1139504 May 21, 2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.
Barack Obama
Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1139505 May 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Bush had to be the most clueless president ever...Didn't Bush ask if there were black people in Brazil.
Was that before or after B. Hussein Obama mentioned the 57 United States?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1139506 May 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here's one just for you Corporal Captain Ghostie! See if you can understand what it meas!!!
Any government that supports, protects or harbours terrorists is complicit in the murder of the innocent and equally guilty of terrorist crimes.
George W. Bush
I wonder if the Iraqis feel that same way about Bush and his lying killing the innocent ways?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1139507 May 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a Christian moran! Satellites don't lie doofus.
but nutjobs do lie. been proven time and again.

but i'm curious....how do you push back against every major news site on the net posting this?

Earth matches highest April temperature on record in 2014

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-w...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1139508 May 21, 2014
PDUPONTFLAG wrote:
<quoted text> What was his name? I think I might have met him there, too.
They don't call you GayWax for nothing.

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1139509 May 21, 2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I will cut taxes - cut taxes - for 95 percent of all working families, because, in an economy like this, the last thing we should do is raise taxes on the middle class.
Barack Obama
Kreckt

Palm Coast, FL

#1139510 May 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but nutjobs do lie. been proven time and again.
but i'm curious....how do you push back against every major news site on the net posting this?
Earth matches highest April temperature on record in 2014
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-w...
"but nutjobs do lie. been proven time and again." Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year". I agree.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1139511 May 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Bush had to be the most clueless president ever...Didn't Bush ask if there were black people in Brazil.
How Stupid Is Too Stupid?

Take Bush's recent trip to Europe, where he visited several world leaders, signed a nuclear treaty with Russia's President Putin, and had an audience with the Pope. The administration, its proponents, and the American media have hailed Bush's trip to Europe as a great achievement on every level.

As Bush's tour concluded, Colin Powell proclaimed that it had been "a most successful and historic trip." They must not have been paying attention. Bush's behavior in Europe, while historic, cannot possibly be considered a success.

While meeting and greeting our nation's most important allies and negotiating with our former nemesis, President Putin of Russia, President Bush's behavior ranged from the frat-boy humor that left many people awkwardly staring at the ground - like his thanking President Putin for mowing the lawn - to repeatedly forgetting what country he was in.

Some of his minor screw-ups included his declaration on day two of his trip that he intended to "securitize" Russia's dismantled nuclear weapons. Other blunders were a bit more profound as exemplified by a video clip widely played in Europe that shows the President of the United States spitting out his gum into his hand before signing the "historic" Treaty of Moscow. This must be the simple, down-home brand of skill and grace his supporters refer to.

Then there were the impromptu speaking engagements that surprised Bush and quickly put an uneasy hush on co-speakers and audiences alike. During one such moment in France, Bush childishly lambasted an American reporter for asking Jacques Chirac a question in, of all languages, French.

Bush angrily interrupted the reporter, suggesting that he was only speaking French to show off. When the reporter offered to continue, Bush defensively blurted "Que Bueno" and proceeded to claim that he was bilingual too.

Gerard Baker described the scene for the Financial Times, "Reporters shuffled their notebooks and looked at their feet, embarrassed by this spectacle of an American president jeering at a fellow American for speaking their host's language." No wonder Bush's handlers won't let him address the public without a well-written, well-rehearsed script. Que bueno indeed Mr. President.

http://www.georgewalkerbush.net/howstupidisto...

you can see why nutjobs will never admit they voted for him.
Realtime

Deland, FL

#1139512 May 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a Christian moran! Satellites don't lie doofus.
What about all the satellite info regarding pre war Iraq. I'll bet those mobile labs had scientists everywhere ROFLTAO.

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1139514 May 21, 2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.
Barack Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Alyssa76 11,166
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 3 hr Sojourner UNtruth 14
Trump Twilight Zone 5 hr ROD b Conservative 9
Meth hooker dies at dem donor home. 5 hr The Answer 12
Monster Under My Bed 5 hr Clean White Boy 2
Elon Musk gets HUGE gummint $$$$$ 6 hr CronyNewsCapitalism 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance