Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263465 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Camp Hill, PA

#1138013 May 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you let your kids choose their own meals every day? sure pal...
do you even think about the stupid shit you say before hitting the post comment button?
how bout bedtimes? that is up to the kids too? and going to school or not/
what a fool you are...i cannot even think of anything more stupid you could have posted...
children need to be taught how to make intelligent choices on their own.......

such as when to go to bed (generally, when they are tired instead of some arbitrary time) and why going to school is necessary (so they don't end up on ObamaKKKare).....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1138014 May 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey skippy, we are still trying to determine if you are qualified to criticize others.
Please provide a link to your college and your name as being listed as a graduate there.
ptbw is right. You offer nothing but insults.
we have already determined you are not...

huge list of false posts and blatent lies you have waiting for you to cover...

still waiting...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1138015 May 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that iwhat 99% of CIA work is...
trying to talk about world issues with intelligence gleaned from movies will not serve you well..\\
perhaps this is why you make such a fool of yourself on every subject.
LOL, it was Dave that had her as some special undercover person--go yap at him.

Still being whiny?
BocaTwittyBar

Palm Coast, FL

#1138016 May 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did and, guess what? IT DOESN'T EXIST......Know what the legal term for that is, Einstein?
How easily libeling and lying comes to people like you....smh....
"lying"? LOL Your god, Barack Hussein Obama, earned "Lie of the Year" ... LOL ... That makes you Queen of Stupidity... Congrats! LOL

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1138017 May 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is full of sh*t once again.
Everyone is aware of how women are treated in some countries.
It does not change the FACT that Republicans want to hold women as lesser beings than men. It is evident in their votes against abortion rights & equal pay.
Liberal women should be ashamed for inventing invisible and petty wars against women for political posturing and manipulation instead of speaking out against the real war on women in other parts of the world.

This administration, "peaceful" Muslims and all of us should be ashamed for our collective complacency and silence.

You should be ashamed for simply posting this.
BocaTwittyBar

Palm Coast, FL

#1138018 May 17, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Crowley addicted to Oxycontin too?
Yes, and she still blames you.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1138019 May 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Because to you racist baggers a "SPADE" is something else.
"poop"
Let me see;
Spade - a tool used for shoveling
Spade - one of 4 suits in a deck of cards
Pray tell what definition is something else.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1138020 May 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of her career she was out and about town. Plame routinely appeared during press briefings at the CIA. Her undercover work was working in an embassy listed as a staffer rather than a member of the CIA.
We are not talking James Bond here.
There may have been agents who had worked with Plame who were still undercover agents. Your buddies put all those people at risk. For political revenge. You keep defending that.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1138021 May 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall we poll the forum to see who has the higher number of immature insults? As I said, I owe you nothing regarding my education and I am not interested in yours as it speaks for itself. Ptbw certainly left in a hurry when I came in, now didn't he? Care to 'splain that, Lucy?
pbtw is probably on the other thread laughing at you.

Yea, you thought you were real smart when you made that brainless post about college education and ability to criticize others. But, now that it has backfired you don't think it was so smart.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1138022 May 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The major focus can not be politics.
OFA does not have candidates running for office. The Tea Party does.
Since the IGA report about the IRS slow walking the conservative applications came out, 24 conservative groups have been approved for the status.

I haven't seen Tea Party listed on any ballots.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#1138023 May 17, 2014
BocaTwittyBar wrote:
<quoted text> "lying"? LOL Your god, Barack Hussein Obama, earned "Lie of the Year" ... LOL ... That makes you Queen of Stupidity... Congrats! LOL
Your immature name calling doesn't explain the lie. NO LINK to any arrest. Try to stay on topic, k? As for Obama, where did I ever say I voted for him? Who is looking stupid again? Try to keep up......smh....

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1138024 May 17, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol learned a new word: "hashtag", do you even know what it means?
You don't give a fk about those black women in the Sudan so stop bullshytting us.
The question is...do you?

Instead of taking an opportunity to show your solidarity as a liberal woman taking a stand with me, a conservative woman, on behalf of all women in Muslim Sharia Law dominated countries, you'd rather use this opportunity to insult and accuse me falsely as a distraction.

It seems to be the trend among all liberal women.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1138025 May 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Plame did under cover work while with the CIA.
"real dumb"
As an expert on everything was plame any good under the covers?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#1138026 May 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
pbtw is probably on the other thread laughing at you.
Yea, you thought you were real smart when you made that brainless post about college education and ability to criticize others. But, now that it has backfired you don't think it was so smart.
Actually he ran out of there also. More silly conjecture? I still KNOW I have trumped all of your immature name calling rebuttals.....Keep trying and don't forget to rate. It seems to be all you have in your bag of tricks........:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1138027 May 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we have already determined you are not...
huge list of false posts and blatent lies you have waiting for you to cover...
still waiting...
I find it cute how you and the other poster keep trying to defend each other's dumb posts making matters worse for both of you.

You are still whining.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1138028 May 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he ran out of there also. More silly conjecture? I still KNOW I have trumped all of your immature name calling rebuttals.....Keep trying and don't forget to rate. It seems to be all you have in your bag of tricks........:)
LOL, you must be woodenhead's twin. Two big insulting whiners.

Well, you get what I say to your alter ego....your 15 seconds of attention is over.

I am ignoring you because after all these posts you still have nothing interesting to say.

Have a nice day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1138029 May 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is...do you?
Instead of taking an opportunity to show your solidarity as a liberal woman taking a stand with me, a conservative woman, on behalf of all women in Muslim Sharia Law dominated countries, you'd rather use this opportunity to insult and accuse me falsely as a distraction.
It seems to be the trend among all liberal women.
I found lily's knee-jerk reaction odd.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Barney Fwank

Murrieta, CA

#1138030 May 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Plame drove through the front gate of CIA headquarters to go to work......and starred on the Washington party circuit.....
really deep cover, you idiot.....
LOL, it's actually RealDense

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1138031 May 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There may have been agents who had worked with Plame who were still undercover agents. Your buddies put all those people at risk. For political revenge. You keep defending that.
Dave, you do realize it was Richard Armitage at the US State Department who leaked Plame's id or rather the fact she was married to Joe Wilson to Novak.

Armitage claimed it was inadvertent and the prosecutor never charged him with any crime.

You appear to think that Plame was the first ever to have this happen to them. She wasn't the first. Loose lips of senators have done this to other agents.

You need to get a grip as you seem to want to cozy up with myths rather than acknowledging the reality of the situation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BocaTwittyBar

Palm Coast, FL

#1138032 May 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your immature name calling doesn't explain the lie. NO LINK to any arrest. Try to stay on topic, k? As for Obama, where did I ever say I voted for him? Who is looking stupid again? Try to keep up......smh....
That would be you, the one with the immature gay name with no link to brains. You don't have to say you voted for Obama, your lie says it for you. Now try to keep it up; they advertise products for that. Now about your brain... well, not so much. Bwhahahahaha...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min CDC 52,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min think about it 100,298
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 194,510
Amy 7-30-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 2
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,197
Ask Amy July 31 2 hr boundary painter 4
abby7-31-15 2 hr boundary painter 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages