Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1137490 May 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
The Obama administration on Friday (that means today moron liberals) announced the resignation of a top VA official amid questions over patient deaths ...
Whoa Democrat Dudes - wasn't that two years ago man?
Drug addict Dems?
What difference does it make!
Hillary! Whoa man!
Demoncrats err kool mun!
It would not matter what Obama did you would complain like the bitch that you are..Besides you were way to cowardly to even be a veteran back in those days a man had to have a penis.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1137491 May 16, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
What's happened to the Barack Obama thread? Everyone afraid of going online and log-in here to post a comment? How many posters here have had their topix.com accounts suspended this time? It must be the torrential rains that's causing so much of the lewd and lascivious bad behavior today .
Axes your fellow Bro Commie Cracker the WoodTicker that is like you, cracker boy!

http://politix.topix.com/profile/woodtick57

Suspended...

Democrat Obama voter....

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1137493 May 16, 2014
flack wrote:
Spring 2006 has been swamped with climate change hype in every type of media – books, newspapers, magazines, online, TV and even movies.
One-time presidential candidate Al Gore, a patron saint of the environmental movement, is releasing “An Inconvenient Truth” in book and movie form, warning,“Our ability to live is what is at stake.”
Despite all the historical shifting from one position to another, many in the media no longer welcome opposing views on the climate. CBS reporter Scott Pelley went so far as to compare climate change skeptics with Holocaust deniers.
“If I do an interview with [Holocaust survivor] Elie Wiesel,” Pelley asked,“am I required as a journalist to find a Holocaust denier?” he said in an interview on March 23 with CBS News’s PublicEye blog.
He added that the whole idea of impartial journalism just didn’t work for climate stories.“There becomes a point in journalism where striving for balance becomes irresponsible,” he said.
Pelley’s comments ignored an essential point: that 30 years ago, the media were certain about the prospect of a new ice age. And that is only the most recent example of how much journalists have changed their minds on this essential debate.
Some in the media would probably argue that they merely report what scientists tell them, but that would be only half true.
Journalists decide not only what they cover; they also decide whether to include opposing viewpoints. That’s a balance lacking in the current “debate.”
This isn’t a question of science. It’s a question of whether Americans can trust what the media tell them about science.
If a journalist interviews the Pope, Flack would demand that an atheist be given equal time.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1137494 May 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me genius, the way you use "GAGGER" there is no such word..Now far more to your liking is a "GAGGER" which is a male penis that gags you but we are all aware you cannot help yourself. And that's a real word DUMBAZZ. no matter how hard you try you still come across as just what you are. An uneducated lying maggot. That loves to pretend.
How's the anger thing going commie?
Tits McGee

Jacksonville, FL

#1137497 May 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big bunch of nonsense. That guy resigned back in September. Nice fake Shinseki. The second someone is actually held accountable would be a banner day.
http://va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm...
Yeah, I feel the same way about Iraq and Afghanistan... Vietnam... Korea... but you and I both know nobody's goin' down for those debacles... I'm just not sure you guys have a good grasp of the word, "scale." Between all 4 of those botched wars that WE started, upwards of 6 million relatively innocent people were killed... BY US. Sheesh, when it happened to the jews you would've thought somebody was murdering them...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1137498 May 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Axes your fellow Bro Commie Cracker the WoodTicker that is like you, cracker boy!
http://politix.topix.com/profile/woodtick57
Suspended...
Democrat Obama voter....
Does the sun ever shine under that toad stool you live under?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1137500 May 16, 2014
Wilhelm!

Grey Ghost denied being busted.

The old hag whined like a little girl saying I was wrong.

Baawwhhh!!!!

Democrats like this moron Ghost are fun to toy with.

He is on his big vacation!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1137502 May 16, 2014
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>she loves me..or you...whichever
Helen Thomas for you Democrat Leech Phags son! Ghost on man!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1137503 May 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the anger thing going commie?
Hey douche bag, I'm a happy camper. Just got back from town had a great steak, great company. Me happy, you are an angry old fossil and it's incurable.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1137504 May 16, 2014
Democrats love liars!

You can keep your doctor, period!

Scum...
Obama...
Scam...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1137505 May 16, 2014
FDA Drives Medical Innovation Overseas As 23andme Looks Elsewhere To Help People

And, now it appears that all the FDA has really succeeded in doing is driving that innovation overseas, as 23andme focuses on expanding in various countries abroad, rather than the US.
While it awaits the agency's approval, a process that could take years, 23andMe aims to offer partial or full genetic-testing services in one or more countries outside of the United States by the end of the year, with likely contenders including Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom, the source said.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140512/064...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1137508 May 16, 2014
Like ...

Whoa man, liberals man...

G - L - O - W --- B - U - L - L --- W - A - R - M - I - N - G --- M - A - N !

Like Dude - that was two years ago man - more taxes man!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1137509 May 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay moron let's try this again. You deliberately left the word NOW out of my comment, that completely changes the meaning. This isn't about Obama, its about Vets. Read it again and answer the question Why NOW?:
Why all the concern NOW for a problem that has existed for at least 50 years? Vets as far back as WWII have been complaining about the poor health care provided by the VA. For you right wing morons to show any concern you needed the opportunity to blame Obama. You know why you didn't care until now? Its because most Vets are from the poor and middle class and your wealthy handlers didn't rile you up about it because they didn't give a shit until the could use it as a political football. The good news is that maybe now our Vets will get the care they deserve.
Hey knucklehead, read my post. I said, "Did you know people were dying because of dereliction at the VA? I didn't." That's why NOW. It's never happened before NOW. You say it's been going on for 50 years. I'm a 64 year old vet, I've never heard of deliberate, intentional neglect leading to the death of dozens of sick veterans. If you have, lets see some evidence.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1137510 May 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey douche bag, I'm a happy camper. Just got back from town had a great steak, great company. Me happy, you are an angry old fossil and it's incurable.
Yep.

Heard all of your BS before old man.

Glorious "East Coast" vacation...

The women love you...

Yep.

Heard it all before, Democrat.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1137511 May 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Wilhelm!
Grey Ghost denied being busted.
The old hag whined like a little girl saying I was wrong.
Baawwhhh!!!!
Democrats like this moron Ghost are fun to toy with.
He is on his big vacation!
Then prove that you aren't lying again and again. You are a loser and it shows in almost every post, a totally insecure political hack with no real life or anyone to share it with.. Me I'm a happy camper, with zillions of friends and loved ones. My life is a vacation fool, I have every thing a man could want, and that angers a under achiever like you and it shows. BWAAAAA You are almost as envious of me as is your psycho dummy Eed.

Landisburg, PA

#1137512 May 16, 2014
flack wrote:
1975 – Climate Changes Called Ominous (The New York Times, January 19, 1975)
1975 – Climate Change: Chilling Possibilities (Science News, March 1, 1975)
1975 – B-r-r-r-r: New Ice Age on way soon?(The Chicago Tribune, March 2, 1975)
1975 – Cooling Trends Arouse Fear That New Ice Age Coming (Eugene Register-Guard, March 2, 1975)
1975 – Is Another Ice Age Due? Arctic Ice Expands In Last Decade (Youngstown Vindicator – March 2, 1975)
1975 – Is Earth Headed For Another Ice Age?(Reading Eagle, March 2, 1975)
1975 – New Ice Age Dawning? Significant Shift In Climate Seen (Times Daily, March 2, 1975)
1975 – There’s Troublesome Weather Ahead (Tri City Herald, March 2, 1975)
1975 – Is Earth Doomed To Live Through Another Ice Age?(The Robesonian, March 3, 1975)
1975 – The Ice Age cometh: the system that controls our climate (The Chicago Tribune, April 13, 1975)
1975 – The Cooling World (Newsweek, April 28, 1975)
1975 – Scientists Ask Why World Climate Is Changing; Major Cooling May Be Ahead (PDF)(The New York Times, May 21, 1975)
1975 – In the Grip of a New Ice Age?(International Wildlife, July-August, 1975)
1975 – Oil Spill Could Cause New Ice Age (Milwaukee Journal, December 11, 1975)
1976 – The Cooling: Has the Next Ice Age Already Begun?[Book](Lowell Ponte, 1976)
1977 – Blizzard – What Happens if it Doesn’t Stop?[Book](George Stone, 1977)
1977 – The Weather Conspiracy: The Coming of the New Ice Age [Book](The Impact Team, 1977)
1976 – Worrisome CIA Report; Even U.S. Farms May be Hit by Cooling Trend (U.S. News & World Report, May 31, 1976)
1977 – The Big Freeze (Time Magazine, January 31, 1977)
1977 – We Will Freeze in the Dark (Capital Cities Communications Documentary, Host: Nancy Dickerson, April 12, 1977)
1978 – The New Ice Age [Book](Henry Gilfond, 1978)
1978 – Little Ice Age: Severe winters and cool summers ahead (Calgary Herald, January 10, 1978)
1978 – Winters Will Get Colder,‘we’re Entering Little Ice Age’(Ellensburg Daily Record, January 10, 1978)
1978 – Geologist Says Winters Getting Colder (Middlesboro Daily News, January 16, 1978)
1978 – It’s Going To Get Colder (Boca Raton News, January 17, 1978)
1978 – Believe new ice age is coming (The Bryan Times, March 31, 1978)
1978 – The Coming Ice Age (In Search Of TV Show, Season 2, Episode 23, Host: Leonard Nimoy, May 1978)
1978 – An Ice Age Is Coming Weather Expert Fears (Milwaukee Sentinel, November 17, 1978)
1979 – A Choice of Catastrophes – The Disasters That Threaten Our World [Book](Isaac Asimov, 1979)
1979 – Get Ready to Freeze (Spokane Daily Chronicle, October 12, 1979)
1979 – New ice age almost upon us?(The Christian Science Monitor, November 14, 1979)
A study on the 68 scientific studies on global cooling 1965 - 1979 finds that only 10% predicted cooling, 28% took no stance and 62% predicted warming.

During this time, the thinking was the cooling effects of air pollution. Sine that time, efforts to clean up that pollution have been successful.

The way the uninformed ring up this 1970's ice age crap just proves how uninformed they are.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1137513 May 16, 2014
NYT's Nick Confessore on MSNBC states Clinton Supporters "Flailing" On Naming Her Biggest Accomplishment

&fe ature=youtu.be
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1137516 May 16, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Is this meth language, some kind of code? Sorry I'm not looking to purchase.
Good..because you'd be S.O.L. and w/out a paddle to back peddle, that's for certain!!

Landisburg, PA

#1137517 May 16, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, out here in PA this guy Tom Wolf is running for governor and depending on the ad you see he either saved or destroyed his family business. My guess is it's somewhere in the middle.
I like Tom Wolf.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1137518 May 16, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey knucklehead, read my post. I said, "Did you know people were dying because of dereliction at the VA? I didn't." That's why NOW. It's never happened before NOW. You say it's been going on for 50 years. I'm a 64 year old vet, I've never heard of deliberate, intentional neglect leading to the death of dozens of sick veterans. If you have, lets see some evidence.
Unbelievable! You actually think that Vets just started dying because of health care neglect since Obama became president! He nearly doubled the funding to the VA that Bush provided.
Maybe you haven't heard about neglect to Vets because you look to FOX News for information. Jon Stewart has been talking about this problem on the Daily Show for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago mayor wages lively campaign with no big... 11 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min Red_Forman 5,404
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 56 min RJS 7,921
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr scirocco 50,503
wife swaping 1 hr wife swapar 1
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 4,973
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr wojar 183,950

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at February 01 at 4:08AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News