Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1136268 May 14, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY DUMBASS!
What party refused to regulate the markets in mortgage backed securities and debt default swaps?
What party refused to take away tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas?
What party has consistently blocked legislation that would put people back to work?
What party has blocked raising the minimum wage lifting people out of poverty and putting more money in their pockets so that they can go out and purchase goods and services, stimulating the economy?
And yes STUPID it was the Republicans who were responsible for the downgrade. Two of S&P’s biggest concerns about whether the United States will pay off its debt are whether Republicans will be so insane as to refuse to lift the debt ceiling, a possibility Republicans intentionally stoked fears of, and whether the United States will raise much-needed tax revenue. Specifically, S&P changed its baseline assumption that the Bush tax cuts would expire on schedule in 2012 because Republicans are so insistent that they must be renewed.“We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues,” wrote S&P. That adds $4 trillion over ten years to the projected deficits.
The DOE loan program that funded Solyndra was actually started by President Bush in 2005. It was intended to provide government support for “innovative technologies". The Bush Administration advanced the Solyndra loan guarantee for two years before Obama became President. It was the rapidly declining price of traditional, flat solar panels and silicon – mostly from China — that did the company in.
The last part of your comment comes from right wing nut case David Limbaugh, Rush's equally insane brother.
You're an idiot!
Haven't you burst a blood vessel yet?

Work harder on it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1136269 May 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try and understand this simple concept. Poor people will continue going to the ER under Obamacare. It will be very difficult for them to find a physician who will see them. They might be able to find a nurse practitioner but they usually work in doctors' offices.
Can't figure out for the life of me why you think health care is going to be more accessible to the poor under this law - or anyone else for that matter.
George Zimmerman__remember him? Then perhaps you also remember the Altamonte Family Practice where he was treated for his, cough, wounds. www.altamontefamilypractice.com the nurse practitioner there testified during George's trial.

Are you familiar with those sorts of doctors offices doll? Doesn't sound like you're up to speed on the medical profession__just sayin.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1136270 May 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>who owns it now? more lies to add to the list...
we're gonna need a bigger boat...
She's projecting like a lanatic!!

SC says not permanent, means to Roxy the Feds don't own it now!!

That's how whacked out she is in a desperate attempt to avoid admitting to lying.

This will be fun. She'll see her lies repeated for weeks!!

Location hidden

#1136271 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc, is deliberately acting like a moron.
But, you are correct it is a childish attempt to harass other posters.
I'm tired of your coming here and telling outright lies.

And i will continue to point them out.

This will be fun..........for me, anyway!!

Lapeer, MI

#1136272 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still trying to justify the Republican lies and stupidity. The Mushroom cloud, the ticking time bomb, we know exactly where WMDs are hidden, we must stop Al Qaeda, the list is long and ugly. Most every Republican voted for the war, most Democrats voted against the war.Only Bush- Cheney and all of the Chickenhawks that they surrounded themselves with hyped and lied us into that disaster. And damn near everyone of them were draft dodging cowards, like you. There would never have been any war there if not for the lies, fear and hype by the Bush Adm. By the way how did that war work out idiot? Every bid of that war and the messes we are currently in could have been avoided if Republicans hadn't stole the election from Al Gore. All the thousands sacrificed and the trillions on two botched wars a ruined economy by two idiots as stupid as you are moron.
Go back to sleep, ghost. The world will do better without yer loud mouth and dupie's rants.

Location hidden

#1136273 May 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like a good little Nazi German.
They, too, wanted people to die because of a faux superiority and ideology. The Nazis did the reaping, however, and brainwashed Germans had to live in the aftermath.
Better wake up or you'll be among those who learned they were on the wrong side of history too. You, like them, will reap what you have sewn.
There's Carol with the lame-o Nazi references again!!

Like God isn't punishing you enough for your past history of lies and character assasination.

Keep it up, Lorac.

Location hidden

#1136274 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>

SCOTUS states the FEDs could not permanently own state land. That states it all.
So who owns the land now?? Define 'temporary', nitwit

You want to lie again and say it's Nevada??

Even Galt/Nobraina told you th eFeds own 85% of the State. DUH

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1136275 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I proved you lied.
you said Nevada owns all the land --- a complete lie.
You said the solar plant was to be on the land Bundy was grazing -- a complete lie.
Keep it up, liar.
I said that the FEDs were never to have permanent ownership of the land that it belongs to the state --SCOTUS ruling supports this.

I said the solar panels was associated with the Bundy ranch---the mitigation study proves this.

You are the one running around with the goal posts. So, skippy, is there anymore silly whines you have?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1136276 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm tired of your coming here and telling outright lies.
And i will continue to point them out.
This will be fun..........for me, anyway!!
I will continue to point out your idiocy and running around with the goal posts in a lame attempt to "win" an old debate.

Run along and quit whining.

Location hidden

#1136277 May 14, 2014
Federal Judge Denies Idaho Governor's Motion To Put Gay Marriages On Hold

""BOISE, Idaho (AP)— A federal magistrate judge has refused to put gay marriages on hold in Idaho pending an appeal from the state's governor.

U.S. District Magistrate Judge Candy Dale wrote Wednesday morning that Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter's appeal isn't likely to succeed, and so there's no reason to keep same-sex couples from seeking marriage licenses or marrying on Friday.

On Tuesday, Dale struck down Idaho's same-sex marriage ban in response to a lawsuit from four Idaho couples.

Dale said Idaho's law unconstitutionally denies gay and lesbian couples their fundamental right to marry and wrongly stigmatizes their families. She said the state must start issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples Friday morning.

Gay marriage is legal in 17 states and the District of Columbia.

Otter has vowed to appeal the ruling.""

----------

Hate freedom Teabaggers LOSING.

Freedom WINNING!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1136278 May 14, 2014
Off topic__maybe not

On this day in 1878 Robt A Chesebrough tradmarked Vaseline Pertroleum Jelly and a star was born.

That product remains virtually unchanged since it's inception.

I wonder where Robert's heirs hang out.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1136279 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So who owns the land now?? Define 'temporary', nitwit
You want to lie again and say it's Nevada??
Even Galt/Nobraina told you th eFeds own 85% of the State. DUH
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You just aren't very bright. The contract signed by the state when they joined the union was intended to be temporary--SCOTUS ruling.

The claim was/is the states gave permanent ownership of the lands to the state. That is not true. This is what you were saying yesterday until OOPs that wasn't true so now you arguing idiocy.

Now run along skippy
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1136280 May 14, 2014
Chuck Todd: Questioning Hillary's Age May Complicate GOP's Reagan Worship

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/hillary...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1136281 May 14, 2014
Correction:
Nuc, you just aren't very bright. The contract signed by the state when they joined the union was intended to be temporary--SCOTUS ruling.

The claim was/is the states gave permanent ownership of the lands to the FEDs. That is not true. This is what you were saying yesterday until OOPs that wasn't true so now you arguing idiocy.

Now run along skippy

Location hidden

#1136282 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that the FEDs were never to have permanent ownership of the land that it belongs to the state --SCOTUS ruling supports this.
I said the solar panels was associated with the Bundy ranch---the mitigation study proves this.
You are the one running around with the goal posts. So, skippy, is there anymore silly whines you have?
You said the State owns the lands, Feds must pay to use it. You said nothing about a SCOTUS ruling.

You lied about both issues.

SCOTUS confirmed Federal ownership of the lands, but said it wasn't permanent.

How does that help your lies?

Case closed.

Whine all you want, we have your posts to prove what you said.

And every word was a lie.

Hre's your original post, page 51430,#1118744

----------

Roxlo said:

"You do know that lands within a state boundary belongs to the state when it joins the Union and the FEDs are the ones who pay for use of it?"

----------
Funny, nothing about a SCOTUS ruling there, is there?? LOL

You just lied again about a previous lie. That'a about a dozen run on lies to cover up the original lie. That's what liars do.

and you're a liar extraordinaire.

Lapeer, MI

#1136283 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget your blood pressure fat boy. Adjust that bag, change that adult diaper, close down the meth lab and continue to pray for a brain and a dic.
ghost - the nursing home sex toy - for the male nurses..

“Ms. Guided Liberal”

Bumpass, VA

#1136284 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes idiot, this all happened overnight and has nothing to do with the eight years of cuts from the Bush years to the VA and today's Congress and thousands and thousands of added veterans from the Bush lies. Actually during Bush's presidency Walter Redd Hospital right in Washington was found to be filthy and the Republicans didn't have their usual hissy fit. You people are lower than scum.
Tehe..

Us liberals old senile loons just love to deflect. Don't pay any attention to that old man behind the curtain!

Tehe..

Old Goobers like Grey Ghost just love to blame others, but accountability? Nope. That's the other guys responsibility! Not us libloons!

Lapeer, MI

#1136285 May 14, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking!
The individual who doesn't know the difference between the debt and the deficit.
Who doesn't know the difference between CAPITAL a city and CAPITOL, a building.
Who thinks that climate change is a hoax because a ship got caught in the ice in Antarctica.
Who proves on a daily basis that she doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.
Dupie has become a caricature of Liberalism's failure.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1136286 May 14, 2014
From the poster litesong: It doesn't even sound good on paper. I have careful years of 10% ethanol blend mpg records for 3 vehicles. Switching to 100% gasoline, I have years showing that 10% ethanol reduced mpg for the 3 vehicles by 8%, 7% & 5%, showing ethanol does not burn properly in a low compression ratio gasoline engine. In a small minority of gasoline vehicles 10% ethanol blends provide a 10% decrease in mpg, showing that ethanol provides no energy output for that minority of gasoline vehicles.

Of course, more oil is wasted just producing "ethanol in gasoline". In truth, the "ethanol in gasoline" industry uses more oil than it saves & increases foreign oil imports..... a lot!

Lapeer, MI

#1136287 May 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>she looks pretty healthy to me...
so nothing to question her health on in the real world? just your fantasies?
She lies profusely. That's unhealthy.

She's got the physique of something that escaped from the Chicago Stockyards.
That's unhealthy

She's repeatedly tripped, fallen, stumbled and ducked flying shoes. That's unhealthy.

She now wears Coke Bottle Glasses to correct double vision. That's a sign of things unhealthy.

She responds with "What difference does it make?" when confronted with her security failure for Benghazi. That's not just unhealthy but fatal. Fire the broad now before she can do more damage than the Magic Negro has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 42 min L Morales 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min homo thon 182,296
Southern Illinois Supports Police 59 min Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 2 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 3 hr Did enuf die 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance