Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1563302 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1137368 May 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Here, I'll save you the trouble. Now, please find my mistake,
LOL. One word/acronym summary of your behavior D.R.A.M.A.

Your 15 seconds of attention is over. Find something interesting to post.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1137369 May 16, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are actually a teacher it would go a long way to explaining why so many of our youth graduate high school illiterate.
It would appear that you are among the illiterate. Maybe you should take an ESL course.

I'm betting you don't have a clue as to what is wrong with your post.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1137370 May 16, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
made .... maid
Yeah .... we know of your spelling prowess. LOL
I MADE that mistake months ago (and I immediately corrected it as the cost of doing multi-tasking); you weren't here then, remember, Dufus?(Eman crawls back.)

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1137371 May 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>well, Michele Bachmann is given up the reins as queen batshit..
I just had a thought, imagine if Michele and Cruz had a child together.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1137372 May 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day you come here and end up making a fool out of yourself with your own poor grammar.
I may or may not be away from Topix this weekend. You are too funny.
Have a nice day.
I don't come here every day. The rest of your post is just pure bullshit.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1137373 May 16, 2014
Twitter looks for Operation American Spring:‘Where is everybody? I’m confused’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/16/twitter...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1137374 May 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You should read your own post and mind your own business..and you should also put the apostrophe into posters...
how many former students of yours are going to Harvard or Yale....Brown....

I bet I have more former students of mine getting into IVY League Universities than you do....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1137375 May 16, 2014
‘Big nutball day’ in D.C.: Maddow mocks Bundyesque ‘Operation American Spring’

“If the history of this political era is told honestly, and with an eye to the bigger picture in our country, the Obama era really should also go down in history for the amazing, repeated, self-aggrandizing, violent fantasy lives of the nutballs who most opposed him while he was president,” she said.“And I say this on the eve of what is sure to be another big nutball day in Washington and in Bunkerville. A big day tomorrow but maybe not as big as they think it’s going to be.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/16/big-nut...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1137376 May 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. The Tea Party is still here and that pisses off Sonic and YOU.
Should have included you in the first post.
s, i am so pissed off... and you cannot document their influence separate from the right GOP why?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1137377 May 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the concern now for a problem that has existed for at least 50 years? Vets as far back as WWII have been complaining about the poor health care provided by the VA. For you right wing morons to show any concern you needed the opportunity to blame Obama. You know why you didn't care until now? Its because most Vets are from the poor and middle class and your wealthy handlers didn't rile you up about it because they didn't give a shit until the could use it as a political football. The good news is that maybe now our Vets will get the care they deserve.
You're correct about one thing, its a matter of black and white.
Yeah. Why all the concern about the VA? Or Benghazi? What's the big deal? People die all the time. Did you know people were dying because of dereliction at the VA? I didn't. Would you have given a shit if you had known? Of course you wouldn't. You don't care what Obama does. He has nothing to do with anything. He's merely an ideal, he's an ethereal model of perfection. He's what your imagination wants him to be, not what he actually is.

By the way a**hole, leave your imbecilic racial comments in the meeting hall. Obama fcks over blacks as well as whites. "America" is his target.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1137378 May 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Here, I'll save you the trouble. Now, please find my mistake,
here's one:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> Come on now, rockslow, you really out to get to bed before you get to arguing about seventeen candidates.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1137379 May 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I don't come here every day. The rest of your post is just pure bullshit.
leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> Come on now, rockslow, you really out to get to bed before you get to arguing about seventeen candidates.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1137380 May 16, 2014
flack wrote:
Bring it on: Iran to ‘destroy U.S. Navy’
U.S. Concerned At Lack Of Headway In Iran Nuclear...
Iran and six world powers are making little progress in arduous talks on ending their dispute over Tehran's nuclear program, a senior U.S. official said on Friday, fanning doubt about the prospects for a breakthrough...
By Adam Kredo - Washington Free Beacon Friday, May 16, 2014
A top Iranian naval commander said that he is prepared to order suicide attacks, drone strikes, and missile technology to “destroy the U.S. Navy” in any upcoming confrontation, according to an interview printed in Iran’s state-run media.
Iranian Naval Commander Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi, a member of Iran’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), said that Iran is constantly training and preparing for a clash with the United States,according to a recounting of his remarks provided by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).
Fadavi revealed that Iran “compensates for its technological inferiority to the United States with a strategy of asymmetrical warfare, including suicide attacks and the use of speedboat and its missile capability,” according to MEMRI.
Additionally, Fadavi revealed that on “at least” three occasions senior U.S. officials have contacted Iran to establish a telephone hot line like the one used between the Soviet Union and the United States during the Cold War era.
Fadavi’s military threats come amid a massive military buildup by Iran, which claims to have duplicated and armed a downed U.S. drone and to have developed advanced ballistic missiles that could be capable of carrying a nuclear payload.
Fadavi additionally revealed in another interview earlier this month that the IRGC is preparing to use drones to perform suicide attacks and also arming drones to fire missiles.
While the United States possesses advanced military equipment,“these weapons are ineffective against a new [Iranian] strategy relying on faith, on a desire for martyrdom, and on [Iran‘s] unique speedboats,” Fadavi said.
Iran will “not allow the U.S. to act against it from its bases in the Persian Gulf countries,” according to Fadavi, who claimed that U.S. forces in the region are being careful “not to cause a flare-up in the region because they know that they will lose any potential conflict with Iran,” according to MEMRI’s report on Fadavi’s remarks.
“U.S. naval forces in the region,” Fadavi claimed,“are obeying the orders of the IRGC” and “fear that Iranian vessels or missiles will target them.”
Iran maintains close conduct with its regional neighbors and will act to prevent the U.S. Navy from acting in the Persian Gulf, according to Fadavi.
Iran is also keeping a close eye on U.S. aircraft carriers, which a range of Iranian military officials have discussed destroying in recent weeks and months.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
The Iranian Navy can be googled__it's like a f n joke with half the scows are out of service for lack of parts. But it appears that Rear Admiral Fadavi is having some fun.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1137381 May 16, 2014
leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1137382 May 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That should read, "If SHE is actually a teacher..." You make me laugh...
leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1137383 May 16, 2014
leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1137384 May 16, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had a thought, imagine if Michele and Cruz had a child together.
twang twang twang twang....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1137385 May 16, 2014
eo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

eo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

eo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

eo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:

leo 2 april 2014
leosnana wrote:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1137386 May 16, 2014
How to Manage Expectations for Your Rally to Overthrow the American Government

Learn from the Examples of Others

Had Riley based his estimate on anything other than, we presume, the numbers he'd like to see in the papers, he'd know that promises to send We the People to the door of American power rarely meet lofty turnout estimates. Last October, "10,000" truckers were reportedly on their way to literally clog the Beltway and shut down traffic in protest of Washington politics. In reality, about 30 truckers showed up, and they caused no delays worth mentioning. In November, Larry Klayman promised that "millions" would show up at his rally "to occupy Washington D.C" and call for the overthrow of President Obama. Instead, the crowd looked more like this:[couple hundred]

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/05/how-t...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1137387 May 16, 2014
Progressives killing veterans at the VA...

CHA-CHING!

yet we had money for OBamaKKKare commercials!

$445M!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101680535

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Dr Guru 242,218
Maxwell street ghosts 45 min Art Mandalay 1
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 53 min Art Mandalay 63
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 11,008
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 4 hr Indict Hillary NOW 132
Bill and Hillary 6 hr Billy Boy 11
Student Marketing Research for Thermal Regulati... 12 hr micafish 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages