Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1580146 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136864 May 15, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey Ghost just made his 100th post with his new sock. That is the biggest achievement this Obama boy has done in a month.
He loves the Food Stamp McJobs president!
Awww... did the Russia McDonald's turn you down too son?

Well, guess the gulag is you best bet again!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1136865 May 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
duuude...
what party was in charge of the US military during Vietnam?
Is that a trick question?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1136866 May 15, 2014
*are
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136867 May 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is immoral is your attempts to justify hidden waiting lists that may have cost some vets their lives.
It was WRONG!
Didn't bother cons before....
Aphelion

Palm Bay, FL

#1136868 May 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not real sure how to be more or less tolerant that to say all religions "SUCK" as do you and all other baggers.
Given that you have grade school grammar skills and evidently the intellect to go with it,... it's understandable that logic makes your head hurt.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1136869 May 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not real sure how to be more or less tolerant that to say all religions "SUCK" as do you and all other baggers.
how do you place a value on 'suck' private Pyle?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1136870 May 15, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny timing, I just read an email from a Viet Nam Vet friend that ironically says service at the VA hospital he uses is getting better. This guy is a far right Eric Holder hater that is angry that Holder won't investigate the "list" scandal. He agrees with me that there does't seem to be any reason for a separate health care system for Vets, especially a dysfunctional one.
get rid of medicaid and medicare while you are at it....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136871 May 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Your crap is getting hot. One more time you lie. Regarding my military service all I said was that I served, I was a radio operator, my MOS 051. As to majorities, no political party in America is the majority party, non party declared independents decide the winners. Cost of my beer, this PM $2.75 a pint, Kokanee, plus a buck a beer tip. Supper last night? Green salad, ham steak, sweet potatoes, cream corn, tasty. Enjoyed a glass of wine with dinner, my wife is an excellent cook.
"poop" do you ever post without lying?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: Speaking of telling, when is your bio/fantasy due to be released? This summer? Next summer? Never?
Really? You got a ham license too?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136872 May 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
get rid of medicaid and medicare while you are at it....
ol! Go ahead son.

Try touching that third rail! And there are a lot of them!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136873 May 15, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that you have grade school grammar skills and evidently the intellect to go with it,... it's understandable that logic makes your head hurt.
Well look who it is with a different name>>>>You idiots on the right prove daily that comprehension is not your forte. Attack the messenger as opposed to the message...Huh GOOBER? Perhaps if just once you and your kind would make some kind of sense it would be extremely helpful. For a bagger to even mention intellect is way tooooo funny.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136874 May 15, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a trick question?
The boy is a real scatter brain.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136875 May 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me just where in the world religion has been helpful to mankind?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1136876 May 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. That's what they did in Texass....
Called it a 'health problem.'
Reich wing whiner idea of 'health care.'
Shamefully the phrase "undue burdens" when googled takes one to women's health sites.

When I was in high school, girls disappeared to Aunt Patty's or somewhere__many never saw their child as it was given to a proper family. I knew a couple of girls who went over to Canada for safe/legal abortions and I knew a girl who died from a sixties era chemical abortion.

That fight is getting real old in my opinion.
Patrick

United States

#1136877 May 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me just where in the world religion has been helpful to mankind?
Schools, working with the poor, underground Christians working against Hitler, Stalin and Castro etc.
Sew Sioux Mi

Denver, CO

#1136878 May 15, 2014
Ms Praskins wrote:
<quoted text> Unlike you, I am not a lesbian, so I have no need for any tawdry escapade, nor do I have a need any government-subsidized phone.
Um... possibly... but what you DO have a need for is better material... Don't tell me, your mom was a cocktail waitress at a Lenny Bruce performance?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136879 May 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Your crap is getting hot. One more time you lie. Regarding my military service all I said was that I served, I was a radio operator, my MOS 051. As to majorities, no political party in America is the majority party, non party declared independents decide the winners. Cost of my beer, this PM $2.75 a pint, Kokanee, plus a buck a beer tip. Supper last night? Green salad, ham steak, sweet potatoes, cream corn, tasty. Enjoyed a glass of wine with dinner, my wife is an excellent cook.
"poop" do you ever post without lying?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: Speaking of telling, when is your bio/fantasy due to be released? This summer? Next summer? Never?
How are things at Shady Pines???/If you weren't so retarded and spent so much time lying you would know that I explained that part of my life a good while back and why an idiot like you would show so much concern about another mans life is all of the evidence that I need to deem you as being a very unstable person. And you demonstrate that daily with your very immature and totally stupid posts. The only way you can even get someone to address you is for you to piss them off. You are a very dumb person wrapped in a fat wrinkled up body. Now call your nurse and eat that crow some more Moron.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1136880 May 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As always you are wrong, it's mostly about inferior and long waiting times along with improper and shoddy care for our veterans. The hidden waiting list is just one of many things that we are investigating. I have yet to see anyone that is condoning the treatment of our Veterans. The one thing that is totally transparent is the behavior from the Republicans this all didn't happen over night and yes we all should be appalled by the lack of treatment. But as with all things you idiots on the right are playing politics with any and everything as your hatred, greed and desperation continues to mount. Your comprehension level is lower than Whale sh1t.
Your attempt to reframe this issue is laughable considering both Obama and Shineski are stating they are outraged over the employees behavior and the news coverage of the event.

"President Barack Obama takes seriously the allegations that veterans died waiting for care at the Phoenix VA hospital, Carney said, reiterating that the VA's inspector general is conducting an independent probe into the allegations."

CNN has been reporting on delays in care and patient deaths at VA hospitals for the past six months, including at hospitals in South Carolina, Georgia and Texas.

After CNN's coverage, the VA acknowledged in April that 23 veterans had died as a result of delayed care in recent years, but sources tell CNN that number could be much higher.

In an exclusive report two weeks ago, CNN interviewed a retired VA doctor from Phoenix who charged that more than 40 American veterans have died waiting for care at the VA hospital there."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/06/politics/white-...
Aphelion

Palm Bay, FL

#1136881 May 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well look who it is with a different name>>>>You idiots on the right prove daily that comprehension is not your forte. Attack the messenger as opposed to the message...Huh GOOBER? Perhaps if just once you and your kind would make some kind of sense it would be extremely helpful. For a bagger to even mention intellect is way tooooo funny.
Hahahaha

Attack the messenger? You toss out a non sequitur regarding religion and then expect others to make sense of it. As I stated previously ... it is quite obvious that intelligent discourse is not possible with you as you appear to have nothing but childish retorts.

But you did adequately demonstrate the limited intellect that I accused of you and for that I thank you.
Sew Sioux Mi

Denver, CO

#1136882 May 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You got a ham license too?
Once again, this joke deserves a LOT more credit than it got..
Sew Sioux Mi

Denver, CO

#1136883 May 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask, you can't afford her...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 44 min Moe Greens optome... 16
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 1 hr The New American 39
News Mayor Emanuel, City of Chicago File Federal Law... 2 hr poi pounder 94
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 11,169
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; 5 hr Gard 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 8 hr Alyssa76 3,698
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Beams 63,943

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages