Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1135248 May 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that there's an email and a smoking gun about the Benghazi cover up that could lead directly to the White House, a select committee will have the power to subpoena and retrieve all documents that have previously been withheld. It's just begun. The stonewalling, lack of cooperation and retracting documents under Issa's investigation is over.
As to the VA funding....
Obama is behind the sequester for political maneuvering. It backfired. But as the spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner said,“How does the White House justify signing the troop funding bill, but vetoing similar measures for veterans, National Parks, and District of Columbia? The President can't continue to complain about the impact of the government shutdown on veterans, visitors at National Parks, and DC while vetoing bills to help them. The White House position is unsustainably hypocritical."
That says it all..."the White House position is unsustainably hypocritical."
Because it's all about Obama and radical liberals and their deception for power and control by any means necessary and at all costs. Not about funding the VA.
So Boehner is your new Jesus now son?

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1135249 May 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> yep
migration time is so fun! must be a thousand yellow rump warblers here... they don't stay here all year, just a tad north of here so it is nice to see them move through...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1135250 May 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that email isn't even close to a smoking gun.
every single situation on this planet has the US president administration deciding on talking points about it.
they had similar emails about the 9-11 attacks...
why do you people not know how your own gov't works?
Someone changed the initial CIA reports to intentionally black out any references to terrorism or the terrorist group suspected as being responsible.

Who made that decision?

The Rhodes' email specifically directs Susan Rice to play up the video on five different networks on the same day and to downplay any failure in foreign policy.

Who gave Rhodes the order to send that email?

This is the crux of the entire cover up: Who gave the order to push the lie about a video?

Rhodes is as close to the president as anyone can get. And if this email just now finally surfaced, what other emails and documents are being withheld?

We deserve answers. You'd think you do too.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1135251 May 12, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why she didn't call right away; when she called them for stalking her she told about the bite; they told her she should have called right away. Maybe she's afraid because she is renting the house from him, but I told her she has rights, go for it.
the fact that he is her landlord will make the lawsuit all that much more damaging for him..

not sure about where you live but here he would lose his renters license. that would be a good thing, no?

you folks really need to contact a lawyer.
Mr Rogers

Palm Coast, FL

#1135252 May 12, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of guns; here's an update on my whack job neighbor: His dog bit the neighbors dog while she was walking him on a leash, his dog charged over and bit him on the butt! I heard the commotion from my yard and yelled out "call the police", well I don't know why she didn't, however I ran into her a few days later and inquired about her dog, he had to go to the vet, cost her $400 to treat the wound plus medication. He is her "landlord"! She said he didn't pay the vet bill; I don't know why she didn't call police; however, she said she has a gun and has told him if she sees that dog off the leash again she's going to shoot it!
Well, that and plus now he is stalking her and she did call the cops three times last week, they have told him that he's going to jail next time they have to come here.
He's pretty quiet now, hardly see him and when I did, the dog was tied to a tree in his yard!!
I read in the local paper that a man shot a pitbull who charged at him in his dog and he shot him; he won't be charged. The dog isn't dead; but you can be sure that owner won't let him loose again. It's not the dogs, it's the stupid owners.
You should move out of your tenement; your Dixie Highway neighborhood is blemishing the other Boca neighborhoods.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#1135256 May 12, 2014
the proper way to have a conversation with a modern day liberal.

Orlando, FL

#1135258 May 12, 2014
Israeli leaders fear the United States in particular is in danger of being duped by the Iranians. One official compared the Americans to tourists wandering into a Middle East bazaar.

“The Persians have been using these tactics for thousands of years, before America came to be,” said a senior Israeli official.“We are worried Obama is looking for a way out.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/israel...

All one has to do is look at Syria and Obama's "red line" to know he will look for a way out with the Iranians as well.

Itamar Rabinovich, a former Israeli ambassador to the United States, said that Israel would also welcome political and diplomatic resolutions. But that Israel is concerned the U.S. and other Western powers will settle for less and continue to fall into a trap allowing the Iranians to buy time and push their program.

And it's my bet that's exactly what they'll do.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1135259 May 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone changed the initial CIA reports to intentionally black out any references to terrorism or the terrorist group suspected as being responsible.
Who made that decision?
The Rhodes' email specifically directs Susan Rice to play up the video on five different networks on the same day and to downplay any failure in foreign policy.
This is the crux of the entire cover up: Who gave the order to push the lie about a video?
Rhodes is as close to the president as anyone can get. And if this email just now finally surfaced, what other emails and documents are being withheld?
FACT: Nine hours before Rhodes sent his email, the CIA had provided its assessment of what caused the attacks in Benghazi: "We believe based on currently available information that the attacks in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US consulate and subsequently its annex."

It doesn't matter that further investigation proved otherwise. The truth as it was known at the time Rhodes sent his e-mail was that the attack was the result of the video and that is why Rhodes mentioned it. It wasn't a lie and he was merely doing his job in sending the e-mail. No one had to "order" him to send it. Geez, you are stuck on stupid.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1135261 May 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Israeli leaders fear the United States in particular is in danger of being duped by the Iranians. One official compared the Americans to tourists wandering into a Middle East bazaar.
“The Persians have been using these tactics for thousands of years, before America came to be,” said a senior Israeli official.“We are worried Obama is looking for a way out.”
All one has to do is look at Syria and Obama's "red line" to know he will look for a way out with the Iranians as well.
Itamar Rabinovich, a former Israeli ambassador to the United States, said that Israel would also welcome political and diplomatic resolutions. But that Israel is concerned the U.S. and other Western powers will settle for less and continue to fall into a trap allowing the Iranians to buy time and push their program.
"Israeli leaders" don't give a damn about the United States. The best thing Obama can do is ignore them and their opinions.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1135262 May 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made that decision?
the talk of the video didn't cover anything up, fool!

the email you are speaking of was directed at the unrest over the video across the world.

when you are unable to think for you self and must rely on people i have proven to you have lied to you before , you will continue to make an ass of yourself on just about any issue you talk on...

why do you continue to believe these people that have lied to you time and time again?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1135263 May 12, 2014
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag wrote:
<quoted text>It runs in the the Libtard family
So True.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1135264 May 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>by continuing to deal with facts and reason...
sure pal...
you dont like to deal with the facts.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1135265 May 12, 2014
Judge Judy n Executioner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there's a coincidence! I don't even know you but if I'd had to guess what your favorite bird was I would've GUESSED a yellow rumped warbler... either that or a yellow-bellied flycatcher...
funny how childish you can be... i bet if i mentioned the red breasted grosbeak you pop a bone...oh...yeah...so sad about your flaccid litle penis and total lack of manhood...

being that sexually frustrated, you must be danger to people in your neighborhood. have you registered with the local sexual offenders program?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1135266 May 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Yeah__you and Bill Kristol believe that bulchit..

Orlando, FL

#1135267 May 12, 2014
Well, anyway, husband's not doing too good today. Groin wound healed but infected again and more pain down the leg. Has a slight fever.

Appointment with surgeon tomorrow. Won't be in the office today.

ER physicians won't know what to do. He's under another physician's (surgeon's) care - not their problem and won't interfere. Been there, done that.

But we'll get through this. Only 24 hours to go. Think I'll keep him company for a while. His television show is over now.

Later.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1135268 May 12, 2014
Judge Judy n Executioner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there's a coincidence! I don't even know you but if I'd had to guess what your favorite bird was I would've GUESSED a yellow rumped warbler... either that or a yellow-bellied flycatcher...
How about the long shafted purple headed nutslinger?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1135269 May 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Well, anyway, husband's not doing too good today. Groin wound healed but infected again and more pain down the leg. Has a slight fever.
ER physicians won't know what to do. He's under another physician's (surgeon's) care - not their problem and won't interfere. Been there, done that.
But we'll get through this. Only 24 hours to go. Think I'll keep him company for a while. His television show is over now.
Later.
Sorry about your husband but this isn't Facebook.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1135270 May 12, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you dont like to deal with the facts.
show one instance when i haven't dealt with facts and reason...

every time i have pointed out to you you didn't understand what you cut and pasted, i was using facts and reason..and there were many, many , many of those times...

many....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1135271 May 12, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You get dumber every time you come on here.
Let's see you deny it, you lying POS.

All this free solar energy sure screws up your old man's belief in electricity pricing and how ending use of coal will hurt.

And you're as dumb as he is.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1135273 May 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Later.
Carol,

Don't you have any friends you can share this with??

This is hardly the forum for you to be discussing his health problems.

Take your personal stuff somewhere else. Everybody from Nobraina to me has told you this many times in the past, but you behave like this is a support group.

----------

Having said that, I feel badly for you and hubbee. I wish him a full and speedy recovery, for as much as you're annoying and a liar, I don't wish anything bad to befall you or yours.

But you make a big mistake airing your personal laundry here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Bieber 185,036
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 51,526
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,557
abby03-02-15 4 hr Kuuipo 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Graham Cracker 51,364
amy 3-3-15 6 hr Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cold Front 69,128
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board
NFL 6:51 AM