Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395408 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136342 May 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Although I disagree with some of the author's accommodations to the Magic Negro, this article is very intereresting and informative.
The Boko Haram-Benghazi Link: http://tinyurl.com/kmfmnn5
We need a President and not a little boy wearing the big pants.
You are a cross dresser aren't you? That's why you are intimidated by us real men wearing real pants.Your fetish is duly noted. Sweetie.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1136343 May 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LQQkie who pops up out nowhere__spouting post #'s
Where have you been? I thought maybe you were hanging at the Hard Rock again picking up nickles.
Your ongoing 24 hour, 7 day a week defense of your asshat clown Obama bin Lyin on Topix proves you're still an idiot and loser realtime...

Vaseline anyone?

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1136344 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
So, has Conyers figured out a way to get on the ballet?
http://news.yahoo.com/official-conyers-lacks-...
Write-In Candidate
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136345 May 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it backwards, racist pig. Because Boko Haram is black, the Magic Negro didn't want to offend them by labeling them a terrorist group and, in fact, he did them favors.
Now....go back to jumping on your favorite white person...Donald Sterling
The rest of us thinking folks can handle it from here:->
Yea boy, you are a real thinker. Says the lowlife racist pig.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136346 May 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have sat on your face while he was speaking it.
Still another of your many fetishes. I'll bet you have a flat nose to go along with that flat empty head.

Lapeer, MI

#1136347 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your misery coupled with your severe stupid and obvious hatred and then throw in ugly and fat is heart rendering to normal people. You make a great bagger.
Deflection from the Trailer Park.

(yawn)

Lapeer, MI

#1136348 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have that confused with what your psychoanalyst said to you. But I will admit he carried it a bit far with "you are also ugly and stupid".Even though the evidence would indicate he was right.
Stop talking with your mouth full.

Send your boyfriend home.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1136349 May 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how old was Reagan when he gave/sold Saddam those chemicals weapons Bush couldn't find?
and geez, all those taxes he raised. and the deficit. and those illegal arms deals. and.....
i guess we should never vote for an old geezer. unless it's a woman with bigger balls than any right wing talk radio host/sleazeball could ever hope to have.
Donald Rumsfeld should remember eh?

Do you think Rummy shared any of the highlights of his Iraq visit with Shrub?

Lapeer, MI

#1136350 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a cross dresser aren't you? That's why you are intimidated by us real men wearing real pants.Your fetish is duly noted. Sweetie.
Quit lying.

Real men don't wear their pants backwards with the zipper in the back like you do.

Lapeer, MI

#1136351 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Still another of your many fetishes. I'll bet you have a flat nose to go along with that flat empty head.
Put the bottle down, boy.

Yer slurring yer wurdzzzz....
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1136352 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You baggers seem to have a compulsion to discuss your homosexual perversions ghost...

Meanwhile, Realtime all the time happy down on all 4's rolling around on the floor-like his mutts and farm animals do.. between a rock and a wet spot.....where dirt bag Realtime usually ends up...

Idiot is not what democRats do. It's who they are...

It's the culture...
DICKHARRY

Ogdensburg, NY

#1136353 May 14, 2014
If anyone votes for barrack Obama they are not right in the head if we have himas president you might AS WELL DECLARE WAR GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES!

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1136354 May 14, 2014
A real war on women

Islamabad - Sharia Correspondent: The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) concluded their 192nd meeting on Thursday with the ruling that women are un-Islamic and that their mere existence contradicted Sharia and the will of Allah. As the meeting concluded CII Chairman Maulana Muhammad Khan Shirani noted that women by existing defied the laws of nature, and to protect Islam and the Sharia women should be forced to stop existing as soon as possible. The announcement comes a couple of days after CII’s 191st meeting where they dubbed laws related to minimum marriage age to be un-Islamic.

After declaring women to be un-Islamic, Shirani explained that there were actually two kinds of women – haraam and makrooh.“We can divide all women in the world into two distinct categories: those who are haraam and those who are makrooh. Now the difference between haraam and makrooh is that the former is categorically forbidden while the latter is really really disliked,” Shirani said.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/03/15/co...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1136355 May 14, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your ongoing 24 hour, 7 day a week defense of your asshat clown Obama bin Lyin on Topix proves you're still an idiot and loser realtime...
Vaseline anyone?
It's the culture...
I see that your troll azz is back home now in wrinkle city. Looks like the onion routers have abandoned many of this threads favorite posters__Hah, LMAO

And the little dog laughed..

Lapeer, MI

#1136356 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a cross dresser, not me.

Lapeer, MI

#1136357 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
A real war on women
Islamabad - Sharia Correspondent: The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) concluded their 192nd meeting on Thursday with the ruling that women are un-Islamic and that their mere existence contradicted Sharia and the will of Allah. As the meeting concluded CII Chairman Maulana Muhammad Khan Shirani noted that women by existing defied the laws of nature, and to protect Islam and the Sharia women should be forced to stop existing as soon as possible. The announcement comes a couple of days after CII’s 191st meeting where they dubbed laws related to minimum marriage age to be un-Islamic.
After declaring women to be un-Islamic, Shirani explained that there were actually two kinds of women – haraam and makrooh.“We can divide all women in the world into two distinct categories: those who are haraam and those who are makrooh. Now the difference between haraam and makrooh is that the former is categorically forbidden while the latter is really really disliked,” Shirani said.
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/03/15/co...
Islam - the religion of peace.

"To me, the Adhan(Call To Prayer) is the most beautiful sound in the world"

---- Magic Negro

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1136359 May 14, 2014
San Diego fire
STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED:
- 30 homes burned
- 11,000 people evacuated
- 250 acres on fire

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1136360 May 14, 2014
Thing I did not know: Jill Abramson has the 'T' from the New York Times logo tattooed on her back.

J Abramson is the now ex-executive editor of NYT

http://www.out.com/entertainment/catie-lazaru...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1136361 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic confirms H Clinton's age and current health is a good indication she would make a poor POTUS
so you're saying the Reagan legacy is a right wing myth?
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1136362 May 14, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
We notice Carol does not go to the ER for her medical care... that is just for poor people.
That she hates Obama most likely indicates President Obama is doing a good job.
4500 dead from the president Carol supported ... she just can't lie her way out of this
-Angela
Obama is not doing a good job; that's why he earned "Lie of the Year". Wake up, smell the Obama snake oil, and discontinue your blind, deaf and dumb worship of the incompetent puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Weston from 12Tribe Films. 28 min NO UNVETTED ILLEGALS 3
News Fight Or Flight: Taking Back Chicago's Violent ... 38 min bozo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min RACE 102,485
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,675
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 2,700
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 6,419
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 8,890
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 216,784
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages