Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509144 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1136435 May 14, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda. I like to think of it as more of a religious experience. For them I mean.
North Korea is a good place for you commie sock.

Leave.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1136436 May 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I always say, they are stuck on stupid.
Just like your stretch pants liberal moron.
Flacks Big Adventure

Denver, CO

#1136437 May 14, 2014
"Cancer Man and Zombie Girl" the Sentinal called them... and the name struck fear into retired jews in florida like nothing since the Mariel Boatlift...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1136438 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was correct .....
Dry Lake Zone Mitigation Plan was about Gold Butter(Bundy Ranch) post1123226, post1123231
Showed the Chinese Solar Project was also related to Gold Butte post1123738, post1123710
The issue now is why you continue to be fixated on not being able to disprove it. Debate was over what two months ago.
Not a sign of emotional health. Time for you to get over it.
LOL. I was "over it" long ago. You are the one who decided to drag me back into the discussion with your psychotic nonsense about me being another poster...or two. You are insane.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1136439 May 14, 2014
After the nightmare of Jimmy Carter:

&li st=RDXD9NFMWsfuM#t=0

Let's hope we recover from Democrats nightmare with Obama the Commie we are living through now.

Communism.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1136440 May 14, 2014
I sure am glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless Democrat who would screw my own kids so I get $5 more in my welfare check.
Flacks Big Adventure

Denver, CO

#1136441 May 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I always say, they are stuck on stupid.
Sometimes I wonder whether you'll stand by me as I do Satan's work...(it's the only religion left for me to guess you grew up in, I've tried all the others...) but then I look over and the smoke clears... and there you are... diminutive, that's true, but standing tall nonetheless... in.. sort of Roman Sandals of some kind and what appears to be a gold doublet designed with just enough metal links to provide some dignity over your nipple and groin areas... although a few stray hairs managed to peek around the sides of said armor in the latter location I see...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1136442 May 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I was "over it" long ago. You are the one who decided to drag me back into the discussion with your psychotic nonsense about me being another poster...or two. You are insane.
You are sick. Go move to North Korea where you belong Commie. They have great deals on stretch pants. moron.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136443 May 14, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda. I like to think of it as more of a religious experience. For them I mean.
Perhaps your rod and your staff can comfort them. After all baggers are born bent over.
Flacks Big Adventure

Denver, CO

#1136444 May 14, 2014
In addition to his time on the front lines, Flack thought back to having raised her without a mother... teaching her the things her mom should've... brushing her hair... tying her sneakers... how to put in a tampon... shaving her hootch if it came to it, dammit! HE did it and he was PROUD of it!
Flacks Big Adventure

Denver, CO

#1136445 May 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick. Go move to North Korea where you belong Commie. They have great deals on stretch pants. moron.
Beddy-bye now, dear, go get your sleep and you can wake up secure and relaxed in this great inclusive land of ours...(someone hand me a pillow...).. where wuz I?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136446 May 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I sure am glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless Democrat who would screw my own kids so I get $5 more in my welfare check.
Sooo you have already checked into that????
Flacks Big Adventure

Denver, CO

#1136447 May 14, 2014
But he had DRAWN the line at the anal bleaching..

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1136448 May 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Why Republican men are happier
http://blog.thenewstribune.com/opinion/2010/0...
Baaawaaahh!!!
Liberal Commie Obama voters were born flocked.
Great example of how out of touch you are. This propaganda picture set went around the Internet three years ago. Stick to judge-it laundering moron.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1136449 May 14, 2014
Senile 80 year old Obozo voting Democrat talking to his own sorry ass:
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps your rod and your staff can comfort them. After all baggers are born bent over.
Flacks Big Adventure

Denver, CO

#1136450 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo you have already checked into that????
It feels like the old folks may have been rounded up and hit the hay so to speak...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1136451 May 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Great example of how out of touch you are. This propaganda picture set went around the Internet three years ago. Stick to judge-it laundering moron.
picture fool.

It's not a picture Grey Ghost. It's a collection of photos comparing your ugly animals to our ladies you can't touch you ugly Democrat idiot.
Flacks Big Adventure

Denver, CO

#1136452 May 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Senile 80 year old Obozo voting Democrat talking to his own sorry ass:
<quoted text>
Word on the street wuz you were goin' to that comfortable, easy-sleepin' bed of yours about 20 posts ago? What happen, you get lost?..
Flacks Big Adventure

Denver, CO

#1136453 May 14, 2014
He did resent getting up in the morning and finding out she had used his razor for hacking away at the dense brown hair, "down there," but it was a small price to pay...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1136454 May 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps today should be a day when we dig up everyone of Roxie's old outstanding lies...
my favorite was the "it is illegal in some states to sell alcohol to pregnant women."
no factual basis at all she just pulled that out of her ass and typed it up no regard for veracity at all...liars of her magnitude and ability are rare and hard to come by. we should seal her in amber and sell her to the Smithsonian...
It won't make any difference. In her world, lies are truth and truth are lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min Juan ortega 105,056
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr believed 239,483
Obama has LEAK under sink. 8 hr TroyTheRealPlumber 39
Graduation in Detroit. 9 hr Beyond Stoooopid 3
The Scoop on Weiner. 9 hr Weiners A weiner 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 9 hr HANG MADIGAN 3
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,068

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages