Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406073 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Michelle

Boston, MA

#1135966 May 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
"Frustration with Colorado’s shaky health care exchange erupted Monday after the program’s board voted to award a five-figure bonus to the CEO even as members consider raising fees in order to keep up with costs.
Connect for Health Colorado CEO Patty Fontneau received a $14,000 bonus for last year’s performance, along with a 2.5 percent “cost of living” raise for this year during Monday’s board meeting, according to Health News Colorado.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Good job, Patty. Keep it up!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1135967 May 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
woodtick's problem is that his fantasy skills far outweigh his reasoning skills.
He should write Children's Books for a living.
<quoted text>
----------
So,why you nitwits so afraid of him??
You don't talk to him, you talk nonsense about him, like little girls.
woodtick's problem is that his fantasy skills far outweigh his reasoning skills while nutsack is holding a close 2nd place.

Have you been reading his nonsensical rants over the last few pages? They are like conversations inside of an insane asylum.

Correcting any poster on an error is one thing but trying to correct nutsack is like trying to polish all the sand grains in the Sahara. Too much work. Over the top.

The best that can be done is to smile and move on.His insanity can be entertaining.
Michelle

Boston, MA

#1135969 May 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>who is raising that and being taken seriously?
Any body with a brain and two eyes can see that Hillary's health is questionable. That's why Barack has another candidate ready to go. Guess who?

P.S. Where else can we live after January 2017?
Michelle

Boston, MA

#1135970 May 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>who is raising that and being taken seriously?
Keith Crisco.

Lapeer, MI

#1135971 May 13, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Any body with a brain and two eyes can see that Hillary's health is questionable. That's why Barack has another candidate ready to go. Guess who?
P.S. Where else can we live after January 2017?
Watched NBC tonight. Brian WIlliams lead-in story: Are Republicans Running A Smear Campaign Against Hillary Clinton?

I just had to laugh out loud. The woman who baked chocolate chip cookies for her husband's Presidential campaign, the woman who ducked sniper bullets on the tarmac in Sarajevo, the loser who had people die on her watch and then supposedly fell and hit here head avoiding Congressional testimony until she could get her act together to say "What difference does it make?".

Yeah....THAT woman....who now wears Coke-Bottle Glasses because of double vision problems. The liar woman who is Stroke Material and wants to be President.

Brian Williams says that Conservatives are trying to smear her.

Hee, Hee, Hee. She's already looking like a smeared Dog Sausage.
Michelle

Boston, MA

#1135972 May 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Watch Jon Stewart Tell Off Rush Limbaugh:[email protected]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/13/jon-...
Jon Stewart set Twitter on fire Monday night and into Tuesday morning with a message for Rush Limbaugh:[email protected]
Stewart featured a report on the Boko Haram terrorists holding more than 200 schoolgirls hostage in Nigeria, and the #BringBackOurGirls campaign on Twitter in support of efforts to save them.
But on his radio show, the conservative host ripped the effort, even calling a photo of First Lady Michelle Obama with a #BringBackOurGirls sign "pathetic."
And that prompted Stewart into an epic takedown of Limbaugh.
"You know what Rush, you're right," Stewart said. "Sometimes the world has to choose sides."
Showing a photo of Malala Yousufzai with a #BringBackOurGirls sign and one of Rush, he gave viewers a chance to choose sides.
"So that's our choice: Malala or Rush -- the quivering rage heap who is apparently desperately trying to extinguish any remaining molecule of humanity that might still reside in the Chernobyl-esque superfund cleanup site that was his soul," said Stewart. "Who should we choose? Well I don't know, why don't we tweet our votes to hashtag [email protected]"
Twitter responded in a big way, with some people using the made-for-TV censored version of the hashtag, and others spelling it out. Here are a few samples:
----------
Funny how our little twitterer never mentioned this . Selective??
Isn't she here to provide 'news updates'?? LOL
#BringBackOurGirls has Boku Haram quaking in their loincloths (or whatever they wear). This is the nuclear weapon of Twitter. They will come begging for their lives.

Barack will honor them at the White House after they return our girls.
Michelle

Boston, MA

#1135973 May 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Watched NBC tonight. Brian WIlliams lead-in story: Are Republicans Running A Smear Campaign Against Hillary Clinton?
I just had to laugh out loud. The woman who baked chocolate chip cookies for her husband's Presidential campaign, the woman who ducked sniper bullets on the tarmac in Sarajevo, the loser who had people die on her watch and then supposedly fell and hit here head avoiding Congressional testimony until she could get her act together to say "What difference does it make?".
Yeah....THAT woman....who now wears Coke-Bottle Glasses because of double vision problems. The liar woman who is Stroke Material and wants to be President.
Brian Williams says that Conservatives are trying to smear her.
Hee, Hee, Hee. She's already looking like a smeared Dog Sausage.
You are wrong to assume that Hillary had a stroke. It's just as likely that she got drunk and fell down the stairs.
Michelle

Boston, MA

#1135974 May 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Old fred was sort of fun in a way__he put up his address, told us where he worked, all about his daughter, sister and church. He could have been a clever troll of course but even then, still fun and interesting.
Maybe you recall when he came South on vacation and spent all his time posting on topix. Hah!
And then he disappeared the day after Obama was reelected. Maybe he dropped dead like Clay Aiken's (D) primary opponent did yesterday__or maybe he still drops in.
Clay Aiken was facing a recount against a dead man and will be deader than dead in November. Stick a fork in this turkey. John Conyers has a better chance.
Michelle

Boston, MA

#1135975 May 13, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when can celebrities influence policy in other countries by holding a protest? What nonsense. Otherwise, don't allow him to buy property in the U.S.
Your Supreme Court through it's Citizens United decision has allowed for unlimited money to come from anywhere so I guess it's fair game isn't it?
Where was your outrage when Sheldon Adelson thought he could buy himself a President?
What did he spend?$28 million?
Barack led the way by declining government financing. The rest were just copycats. Adelson is small change.
gretchen

Dayton, OH

#1135976 May 13, 2014
Abdul wrote:
<quoted text>
Us Obama loving radical Muslim's like you liberals. You can destroy your country for us then when you are all that's left standing we will come cut your heads off idiot. Keep up the good work, moron.
Good Luck with trying to pull that off Abdul, We are allowed to Bare Arms in the USA You stay over there and keep arguing and killing each other over who Muhammad's heir was. You do a fine job killing each other . Worshiping a tomb of a man who did clearly wrote he did not want to be worshiped.
Michelle

Boston, MA

#1135977 May 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Remember that the Prince and his halfwit brother had an affection for Michael Jackson.
Crazy Mofo's
Isn't the Beverly Hills Hotel where Belushi overdosed and rolled sevens?
If those walls could talk__half of Hollywood would be getting flogged. Maybe even Ronnie Reagan eh?
No, you're wrong again, as usual. But, nice try, fool.
Michelle

Boston, MA

#1135978 May 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>well, according to Roxlo's "logic" that means that General Dempsey was given a direct order by the CinC and sat on it...
i guess that is why the new hearings... to start court martial proceeding for him?
Dempsey wanted to follow orders, but could not figure out how to "go f*ck himself."

Lapeer, MI

#1135979 May 13, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong to assume that Hillary had a stroke. It's just as likely that she got drunk and fell down the stairs.
...maybe someone pushed her.....

Lapeer, MI

#1135980 May 13, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay Aiken was facing a recount against a dead man and will be deader than dead in November. Stick a fork in this turkey. John Conyers has a better chance.
Or even Monica Conyers:->
Michelle

Boston, MA

#1135981 May 13, 2014
#BringBackCaseyKasem

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1135984 May 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxlo obviously has a learning disability which has rendered her incapable of logical thinking.
LOL

I had a great day. Didn't even think of you once--why would I? You are just a poster on a message board. Nobody to get upset with.

You are a bitter person.

Lapeer, MI

#1135985 May 13, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Bush?
Yes. A lot of people do.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1135986 May 13, 2014
have fun!

&li st=PLDmdF1ma6cZrc_0elfk60HPhzz r0CKhRc

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1135987 May 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Another Roxlo classic!!
Note the 'source' she uses.
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again
My post--
"Holder is interfering with a court order to release "Fast and Furious" documents.
Where did you see the word contempt?
<quoted text>
LOL, you are OCDing

So, you made comments. Apparently I paid no attention to you as I cannot remember you in the conversation--I do ignore you when you are being belligerent.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1135988 May 13, 2014
What do you know about learning?

USAsince1680 wrote:

<quoted text>
Roxlo obviously has a learning disability which has rendered her incapable of logical thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min the meat man 219,750
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Ize Found 70,840
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 28 min GEORGIA 1,813
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 30 min GEORGIA 2,869
Word (Dec '08) 31 min GEORGIA 6,571
This is reason Pat Buchanan fired from CNN. 49 min PB is truthful 3
People who annoy you. 1 hr R-Marsh 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 103,161

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages