Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394581 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1135355 May 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa, waa,
"shinning electr0n"
Get with it. "poop" is dickless.
Peace
Wank Much

Baltimore, MD

#1135356 May 12, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Say the insurance companies that are processing the payments, you idiot.
Well, to be frank, carol is a lot more expert in foreign affairs than she is at reading an insurance policy... ask her about Benghazi... the woman's a veritable font of knowledge...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1135357 May 12, 2014
A drone strike killed six Al-Qaeda suspects in Yemen’s east Monday, the first such raid since government troops launched their biggest offensive on the jihadists in two years, tribesmen said.

In the capital Sanaa, the US embassy announced the mission “will remain closed for consular services through May 15,” adding that it could remain shut for even longer depending on the situation.

The pilotless aircraft deployed over eastern Yemen on Monday targeted a vehicle near Al-Husun, a village in Marib province, killing at least six “Al-Qaeda members”, tribal sources told AFP.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/12/drone-s...
Wank Much

Baltimore, MD

#1135358 May 12, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me you don't want to be on that list of taking the control over shaving....
Plenty are pissed off about ever starting so now we get to really blame a man a wanker too?
We started shaving for nothing but a wanker set likes to set off woman?
Do you send em' off with Razor at hand or what>???
Um... no.. nope... I'm a creature of habit so I normally just fire a few shots through the bathroom door and typically they're gone by the time I get in there...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1135359 May 12, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave is paid by the DNC as a Topix spammer.
You know the type...he denies Obama lied about the ACA and the IRS/Lois Lerner isn't hiding anything.
"Eleanor Beaver"
But.......... "real dumb" believes in;
- The tooth fairy
- Santa Claus
- The Easter Bunny
- nobama, the boy president
Peace
Wank Much

Baltimore, MD

#1135360 May 12, 2014
So there you go, Ticker, how can you argue my mason's contention that vaginas are just the hairy end of a gut? Isn't it obvious? If the things had teeth and eyes they'd be lethal...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1135361 May 12, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinning electr0n"
Get with it. "poop" is dickless.
Peace
Another outstanding ingenious post by the topix moron...Old perverted Eed always worried about another mans penis.
Wank Much

Baltimore, MD

#1135362 May 12, 2014
Just stick your eye up to one of them, Ticker, you'll see it's bound to lead somewhere food is available... only sideways... I'm gonna get in trouble here aren't I....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1135363 May 12, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt gave up posting the same thing every day...
Carol is doing the "which witch" has the fox news
Realtime says Galt has morphed into Michelle!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1135364 May 12, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a three-year old story that is hopelessly out of date.
What's wrong? The old dyslexia acting up again? If this is "old news" then why does the article state '$62 million dollars in loans was earmarked for USEC(after it donated $15,000 dollars to Boehner's reelect campaigns in 2010, 2012, and 2014) in the latest omnibus Congressional spending bill'? "The omnibus spending package, which cleared Congress this week, authorizes $62 million for USEC. CNN noted Thursday that the company may also receive an additional $52 million in government funds if it meets Energy Department criteria.

USEC said Dec. 16 that it expects to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the first quarter of 2014." Boehner Supports Funds For Troubled Company, Despite Solyndra Outrage http://huff.to/1dlOlC4 via @HuffPostPol
GOPidiots

United States

#1135365 May 12, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
Scared of being labeled a racist?
¨According to America’s alarm companies, all burglars are Caucasians. Nary a black one to be found. Oleg The People’s Cube has collected the evidence, in a piece by “Olga Photoshopova”:
Just when we thought the rash of Scandinavian youths knocking out poor minorities couldn't get any worse, it turns out that white men are now knocking off innocent homeowners.
How do we know this? Commercials.
Go to The People’s Cube to see the YouTube videos.
Now, frightened of revealing anything that might reflect badly on black people, alarm companies create a wholly imaginary universe in which white people are responsible for all the crime committed in the United States.¨
#WakeTheFuckUpAmerica
We already know you're a racist.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1135366 May 12, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is just wearing a goofy 'Michelle Malkin' Halloween mask. He's not that crazy is he?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1135367 May 12, 2014
Wank Much wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... no.. nope... I'm a creature of habit so I normally just fire a few shots through the bathroom door and typically they're gone by the time I get in there...
What else do you dream up?

Who is Ticker? Don't tell me you call me explosive because that means I must become a bomb...

:)

Gee so accommodating...what was it kindness was it at one time...kind to numb some adulterous mass of who would have created such a thing?

GOPidiots

United States

#1135368 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Nobraina always was fascinated with her hair styles, makes sense that would be his new moniker.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1135369 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Galt and DBWriter joined the idiots in Nevada at the moron convention at Bundy's ranch.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1135371 May 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is funny to watch you make an ass of yourself making animal sounds like a fool!
can you bray like an ass? oh yes...you do that with every post!
look at what a fool i have reduced you to making of yourself, you must not have any mirrors near you computer, huh?
then start laughing and stop your infernal quacking, Daffy.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1135372 May 12, 2014
A drone strike killed six Al-Qaeda suspects in Yemen’s east Monday, the first such raid since government troops launched their biggest offensive on the jihadists in two years, tribesmen said.
In the capital Sanaa, the US embassy announced the mission “will remain closed for consular services through May 15,” adding that it could remain shut for even longer depending on the situation.
The pilotless aircraft deployed over eastern Yemen on Monday targeted a vehicle near Al-Husun, a village in Marib province, killing at least six “Al-Qaeda members”, tribal sources told AFP.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/12/drone-s...
How many women and children were sacrificed ya' old souse?
Michelle

Wexford, PA

#1135373 May 12, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Israeli leaders" don't give a damn about the United States. The best thing Obama can do is ignore them and their opinions.
Barack will maintain solidarity with our Palestinian brothers while continuing to accept Hollywood money.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1135374 May 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
How many women and children were sacrificed ya' old souse?
Un-American lowlife Bagger.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1135375 May 12, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack will maintain solidarity with our Palestinian brothers while continuing to accept Hollywood money.
\
You are an idiot regardless what name you use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 216,501
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min SweLL GirL 8,837
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 49 min GEORGIA 2,679
last post wins! (Dec '10) 57 min honeymylove 2,128
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr PEllen 1,659
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr PEllen 6,399
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 60,022
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages