Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1133580 May 8, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Proggies are a miserable bunch.
The recent ¨dislike of Mexican food = racism¨ is another pathetic hand dealt from the bottom of the race card deck.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-suppor...
No joke. The progressives have knee-jerk reactions that defies logic.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1133581 May 8, 2014
Watch the judge it's light up now that Waxmoron is back.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133582 May 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Carol, first it was Galt now this moron called you a loser.
Not true Grey Ghost. I said not all. Just most of them. That would be the liberal morons like you. Try to keep up Ghost.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133583 May 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
Watch the judge it's light up now that Waxmoron is back.
That's funny, they always seem to light up when you are here, libturd. Hypocrite much?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1133584 May 8, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
WASHINGTON — Access to the White House complex was halted for about an hour Tuesday after a vehicle followed a motorcade carrying President Barack Obama’s daughters through the gates.
Uniformed agents immediately stopped the vehicle after it trailed in behind the motorcade at about 4:40 p.m. EDT, the Secret Service said.
The driver, identified as Mathew Evan Goldstein, 55, was arrested and charged with unlawful entry. No hometown was given.
District of Columbia police swept the vehicle for explosives as it sat just feet away from the northwest gate of the White House. Access to Pennsylvania Avenue and the White House complex was restored about an hour later.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/27282873-...
These were probably those smartass Conservatives working for Putin, eh?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133585 May 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby. still can't shake your stigma...
Must be a gnat in the room!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133586 May 8, 2014
Seven Democrats just voted for resolution to investigate Benghazi, easy win for Republicans. Not good for Obama/Clinton.

Baawwaahhh!!!!

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1133587 May 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be really stupid to lie about the attack & expect that to hold for two months.
Yes it really would be stupid to lie about an attack if the more stupid didn't believe it.

They think you're stupid, Dave.

Lapeer, MI

#1133588 May 8, 2014
Saint Bartholin wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer of the day:
Anyone doubt that if Roxy here stuck her finger up her butt... maybe her whole hand come to think of it... that it'd smell like shit?
That's why your entire had smells like it.

Lapeer, MI

#1133589 May 8, 2014
Saint Bartholin wrote:
The actual meaning of the term "Straw Man," is that it's used to describe people who are so dry inside that it takes over their entire personas...
You are confused. Let me straighten this out for you.

You are a Straw Man because you suck everything through a straw.

Except for the Magic Negro. You take him raw.

Orlando, FL

#1133590 May 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's campaign slogan was "Al Qaeda is on the run"
Then the terrorists he had on the run attacked an embassy on the anniversary of 9/11 after Obama told us for months that he personally had decimated al Qaeda and bin Laden was dead under the assumption that he personally was responsible for finding and killing him.

And liberals just can't figure out there was a cover up.

Lapeer, MI

#1133591 May 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was it not well guarded?
We also know --all too well-- that Al Qaeda wasn't on the run. They were busy creating spin off groups and decentralizing.
In order to kidnap 300 Nigerian Schoolgirls. Now the world will watch and wait for a new batch of Muhammad-style pedophiles pair off with 9 year old girls.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1133592 May 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
The VA, yet another government agency in scandal under Obama.
Democrats lie, people die, then the cover up begins.
So typical of the Obama regime.
Since we all know Obama & Democrats hate American patriots this is not surprising. The IRS targeted patriot groups, Hillary & State left patriots to die & BLM and Harry Reid calls them terrorists.
The true terrorists are Democrats & Obama the liar.
You have the worst case of stupid that's been reported in the last 50 years congratulations.Looney bird. Never mind the "FACT" that Bush-Cheney only put maybe a couple million that normally would not have been there. Besides you idiots on the right have proven you couldn't care less about us Veterans.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1133593 May 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Hillary is so tough on Boko Haram that she refused to brand them as terrorists, despite urging by CIA, DOJ, and FBI
"RoxLo"
No way hilarious will brand muslim terrorists as terrorists. She does not want to irratate her base.
Peace

Orlando, FL

#1133594 May 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More idiotspeak.
How will it "get worse" for seniors? Please be specific.
More seniors are on Medicare.

More seniors are hospitalized under the guise of being admitted when just under observation.

More seniors get stuck with the bill because Medicare will not pay unless admitted.

More seniors are unaware of this.

Now that Medicare is ObamaCare, it's going to be happening across the board. Seniors will still get hurt the most just because they're elderly and have more ongoing physical problems.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1133595 May 8, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. It came down to aiding the UK.
In reality, FDR had an admiration for Mussolini and Fortune Magazine of the time compared Mussolini to the democrat party of the day (New Deal).
Article from the Daily Kos site.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v15/v15n3p6_weber.html
Many like Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh supported Hitler's Germany.
ihr is a holocaust denial organization__are you a holocaust denier?

Check here__for yes

Check here__for no

Check here__for clueless, just thought the site had a cool name.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1133596 May 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the terrorists he had on the run attacked an embassy on the anniversary of 9/11 after Obama told us for months that he personally had decimated al Qaeda and bin Laden was dead under the assumption that he personally was responsible for finding and killing him.
Your reporting and recall of events is starting to rival that of sleazy Eeds. All you Foxites sound the very same. The power of self thinking has been sacrificed long ago.

Lapeer, MI

#1133597 May 8, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
Hey, I love tacos, but does my hatred of chitterlings and hog maw make me a bad person?
Damned right it does.

Expect a knock on your door from Eric Racist Holder.

He has ordered the Jesse Sharpton Negro Catering Service into your Dining Room tonight.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1133598 May 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacked an embassy where?

Please be specific!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1133599 May 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
really? you know who did the attack? you are the only one...

what exactly is it you think was covered up? do you even know what that term means?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 6 min Goh 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min harmonious 47,066
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 2 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]