Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134058 May 9, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh .... still the same juvenile game. When posed an inconvenient question ... instead of answering the question ... pose a completely different question and demand answers to your questions while avoiding answering the original question posed. You take the terms disingenuous and child like to a new level.
Keep running dimwit .... the climate may be changing but your childish games remain woefully the same.
not inconvenient for me at all....in fact, i gave you a clear, verifiabe fact i posted and asked you to counter it...

you ran, as i predicted.

would you like another fact i posted to run from?

you are pathetic.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1134059 May 9, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
RoxLo is using the commonly accepted use of the word describing statist redistribution. Real communism never existed in the real world.
I am using communist countries as acknowledged by numerous sources
http://www.bing.com/search...

One could argue that any form of government is NOT pure in its' application. However, we do have numerous countries to judge the application of the communism model to.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134060 May 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..
why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?'
if you insist on kneeling before me in praise, i will allow it...shine my shoes while you are down there,plebe...

do you have that quote of mine posted above your bed? creeepy...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1134061 May 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..
why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?'
woodtick has lost so much so far: pride, credibility, rational thought, good judgement,.....etc.

But he still has a reputation!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134062 May 9, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh .... still the same juvenile game. When posed an inconvenient question ... instead of answering the question ... pose a completely different question and demand answers to your questions while avoiding answering the original question posed. You take the terms disingenuous and child like to a new level.
Keep running dimwit .... the climate may be changing but your childish games remain woefully the same.
dear, you stated i never posted a fact yet. i gave you one from just today...you ran from that...

what part of me totally smacking you down to the worthless pulp you are don't you understand?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134064 May 9, 2014
the Clinton Economy and evil white corporations....

'CitiCorp's stock dropped to about half its recent high, losing $40 billion of market value.'

"General Electric, the worlds most valuable public corporation and one of the most admired, fell 22 percent, losing $68 billion of it's market value"

Congressional Record-US Senate.(1998).'Proceedings and Debates of the 105th Congress'. Vol 144:15, 21098. US Government Printing Office : Washington.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1134065 May 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN interviewed Ahmed Abu Khattala, the Benghazi leader of the al Qaeda-affiliated militia group Ansar al-Sharia.
Now....why hasn't Abu Khattala or anyone in that terrorist group been arrested?
This administration knew their name the same night of the attack. They're still roaming free.
Have an answer?
Friends don't let friends get caught.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134066 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am using communist countries as acknowledged by numerous sources
http://www.bing.com/search...
One could argue that any form of government is NOT pure in its' application. However, we do have numerous countries to judge the application of the communism model to.
they weren't even close to communism.

but then you don't ever understand the terms you toss out before your brain can catch up...

and then you run when i show your idiocy..as you are running from me now..

show me how the USSR was communism...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1134067 May 9, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're link refers to true communism which is stateless. That has never occurred in the real world at a national level.
that is true.

Please explain it to Roxlo.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1134068 May 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
woodtick has lost so much so far: pride, credibility, rational thought, good judgement,.....etc.
But he still has a reputation!
He's doing fine if he gets you to whine about him about 20 times a day!!

You poor loser!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134069 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if you insist on kneeling before me in praise, i will allow it...shine my shoes while you are down there,plebe...
do you have that quote of mine posted above your bed? creeepy...
In education you have to repeat things for the struggling students: you...

hence this:

'why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..

why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?'

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134070 May 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
woodtick has lost so much so far: pride, credibility, rational thought, good judgement,.....etc.
But he still has a reputation!
you aren't even worthy of debate, outside the occasional barb...

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1134071 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet there was no statist redistribution in the USSR,was there... just the dictators taking the wealth..
That's what usually happens. People with the power to take usually keep extra for themselves.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134072 May 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Dem let you go, huh? Hard to find a good job these days,
When you are educated and not indoctrinated finding a job is easy....

that's why Liberals elites gave their supporters (people like yourself) jobs in scrotum washing in exchange for a vote...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1134073 May 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
that is true.
Please explain it to Roxlo.
Already replied :)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1134074 May 9, 2014
Simon Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
“If you teach a man anything, he will never learn.”
&#8213; George Bernard Shaw
Still holds true for you...
"The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

You are unlimited.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1134075 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not inconvenient for me at all....in fact, i gave you a clear, verifiabe fact i posted and asked you to counter it...
you ran, as i predicted.
would you like another fact i posted to run from?
you are pathetic.
How about just backing up your claim that the "greenhouse gas effect" can be reproduced in the lab.

I will be more than happy to engage you in your question as soon as you answer mine which was posed to you last week and you have continued to run from.

Keep running lawboy

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1134076 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget many thought fascism was great-including members of FDR's Brain Trust-- until it wasn't in practice.
The same goes for communism. You can only judge it when it was put in practice by Stalin.
What's Stalin got to do with it?? What's Cuba got to do with it??

You are the most clueless person here.

Communism in Russia was well established long before Stalin took control.

Try Karl Marx, Leon Trotsky, Vladimir Lenin, John Reed, so many others.

So in your simple mind Stalin is the model for communism?? How stupid are you??

It was called communism, but it actually wasn't.

As Teabag said, nobody has actually practiced comunism, just as nobody actually practices democracy.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1134077 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>dear, you stated i never posted a fact yet. i gave you one from just today...you ran from that...
what part of me totally smacking you down to the worthless pulp you are don't you understand?
Still shouting "winning" to those voices in your head? I guess at least they don't laugh at you when you do so. LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1134078 May 9, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes and it just blocked 29 ads on this page alone.
How do you know? Is it giving you a report? It seems to be working, the pop ups stopped after I shut down and turned on again.

What do you think of this?

Pope Francis urges governments to redistribute wealth to the poor — maybe even half of it

Pope Francis called on “legitimate redistribution” of wealth by the world’s governments to undo the “economy of exclusion” underlying capitalist society.

The pontiff appealed Friday to U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and the heads of major U.N. agencies in Rome, warning that wealth inequality promoted a “culture of death” at odds with Catholic teachings.

“An awareness of the dignity of each of our brothers and sisters whose life is sacred and inviolable from conception to natural death must lead us to share with complete freedom the goods which God’s providence has placed in our hands,” Pope Francis said.

These may be “material goods but also intellectual and spiritual ones,” Francis said, and he urged the world’s people “to give back generously and lavishly whatever we may have earlier unjustly refused to others.”

The Catholic Church’s first Latin American pope has upset American conservatives with his critiques of the unrestrained free market and “trickle-down” economics, which he dismissed as naïve and unsupported by the facts.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/09/pope-fr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques in Orleans 186,859
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Mothra 52,708
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr RJS 8,010
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Cold Front 69,605
amy april 17 13 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr PEllen 99,350
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]