Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1133014 May 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic Negro continues whipping sh it onto the wall hoping that something will stick.
He's got a crisis-of-the-week 52 weeks a year.
(yawn)
You just nailed the strategy of your handlers perfectly! Throw one conspiracy after another onto the wall and hoping something will stick! Never let the facts get in the way of a good lie.
You morons bite on every one.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133016 May 7, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You just nailed the strategy of your handlers perfectly! Throw one conspiracy after another onto the wall and hoping something will stick! Never let the facts get in the way of a good lie.
Ghost is on a roll!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133017 May 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You heard it right here folks, Old lard azz WaXman is officially coming out of the closet. But we already knew.
Folks! Spoken like a true Waxywaxturd, Ghost!

Baawwaahh!!

You idiot.

Zzzzzz....

KKKoward feminine liberal.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133018 May 7, 2014
<quoted text>
What would you do without a computer for you pathetic social interaction Ghost?

I really do, honestly feel sorry for you.

At least you stopped getting caught by not taking the time to get unique Topix accounts.

You really always blew it then, forgetting to change locations.

Is this what your life consist of? Hiding and posting behind other names because your are too scared to post with your real name> It's not like we know who you are anyways.

You are pretty sick, Democrat. Not surprising considering you are a Democrat.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133019 May 7, 2014
Liberals in the colleges infested with liberals favor reeducation camps for those that don't follow the fascist Democrat line.

It's time to revamp our education system which is infested with Democrats.

By the way, I hope Lois Liar get's the hammer for abusing her power then Holder then Obama. Fascism needs to be stopped. Democrats are out of control.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133020 May 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Where'd you go Ghost?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133021 May 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic Negro continues whipping sh it onto the wall hoping that something will stick.
He's got a crisis-of-the-week 52 weeks a year.
(yawn)
But Jimmy Carter now looks good! Obama saved him and replaced him as the biggest loser force upon America.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1133022 May 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about ancient times...c. 600 CE. Isabel of France was only 7 years old when her engagement to Richard II of England was announced and that was in 1396 AD. There was no uproar. In fact, canon law at the time limited marriage to girls age seven and above. We have to keep in mind that the Middle East countries are centuries behind us in development and education. It is obvious that you could still benefit from a little education yourself.
What political games were played in Europe between England and France is irrelevant to this discussion regarding a supposed "spiritual" leader pedophile who was also a drug addict, murderer and political force. The hypocrisy is what is important here. It stands front and center while you, in typical Liberal fashion, try desperately to change the topic to something else, someone else, someplace else.

This is no different than your "Magic Negro critique? Let's talk about Bush" BS.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1133023 May 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racism grows with each post. Before you know it, you'll be playing the Knockout Game and video recording it for your entertainment back in the projects w' your baby mamma.
so says the thread racist.

i'm gonna start calling you the Not-So-Magic Caucasian. case in point.....

A man has been charged with a federal hate crime in connection with what authorities say was a racially motivated "knockout" assault against an elderly black man, the U.S. Justice Department said Thursday.

Conrad Alvin Barrett, 27, of Katy, Texas, has been charged with one count of violating the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/26/justice/texas-k...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133024 May 7, 2014
Lois Liar - vote going on now for contempt of Congress.

Life in prison sounds good for her and any Democrat that abuses power to practice fascism. No doubt, Democrats will vote to give her a pass on corruption.

Lapeer, MI

#1133025 May 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals understand the importance of respecting other's viewpoints. Republicans disrespect everything and everyone outside their pathetic circle.
Liberals understand the importance of respecting other's viewpoints.

...except those of Republicans..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH...

OK. I got it:->
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133026 May 7, 2014
Lois Liar.

Now in contempt.

Baawaahh!!!

About time the mealy mouse Republicans nailed that fascist.

She belongs in jail with Holder & Obama.

Location hidden

#1133028 May 7, 2014
Waxman meltdown in progress.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133029 May 7, 2014
Eric Holder will not do his job,

Lois Liar will skate.

Democrats are corrupt.

The rule of law is for Americans.

Democrats, Holder & Obama are NAZI's.

The IRS has free reign and can abuse power, thanks to Democrats.

Symbolic.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133030 May 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so says the thread racist.
i'm gonna start calling you the Not-So-Magic Caucasian. case in point.....
A man has been charged with a federal hate crime in connection with what authorities say was a racially motivated "knockout" assault against an elderly black man, the U.S. Justice Department said Thursday.
Conrad Alvin Barrett, 27, of Katy, Texas, has been charged with one count of violating the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/26/justice/texas-k...
So what did you say thread racist?
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1133031 May 7, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry young lady, you were probably shitfaced then so I'll remind you one more time -- I don't debate with drunks.
tsk tsk Gunner
Such foul language.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1133033 May 7, 2014
26 Democrats joined with Republicans to find Lois Liar in contempt.

Holder is a fascist so it won't matter.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1133034 May 7, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get too excited phag. Real men like me would just tease you feminine liberal men.
You fell for it.
Baawwaahhh!!!!
Sure Buttercup, real men always pretend to be gay!!! BWAAAA You are so far beyond stupid while being so utterly clueless and transparent not to mention a total insecure biatch. I would hate to even venture a guess as to your IQ. Or lack there of. How many post today under how many names loser... Grey Ghost only posts under one name. But I love your paranoia.

Lapeer, MI

#1133035 May 7, 2014
dem wrote:
Mind if I take my pants off?
Don't get yer nose caught in the zipper.....

Location hidden

#1133036 May 7, 2014
Record temperatures and drought in the west have some right wing morons suggesting God may be a Democrat and involved in climate conspiracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min OzRitz 48,444
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min scirocco 180,641
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 1 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,860
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News