Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659412 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1134877 May 11, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Morning Obamabots, its obvious you’re busy here this morning. I am finally ready to admit that I doctor and load the judge-it system and am a phony deceitful, mentally ill piece of shit.
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1134878 May 11, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!!
I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
DEAL WITH IT.
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1134879 May 11, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
I would like to take a much too long moment, and a much needed breather, from feverishly judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (the chubby, chubby chasing troll from UK), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is.....
I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
love me unconditionaly....
Warmest hugs!!!
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1134880 May 11, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!!
Today I will surrounded myself with a vast and verrrry entertaining cast of some of my specially chosen sockpuppet creations, many of my personal favorites!!! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!!!
I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes! My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!
Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!
Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Not Surprized"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in the UK where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Much love, Not Surprized!
PS,,give a shoutout to one of my favorite Topix sockpuppet creation, "Homer", show him some topix love!!!
Not Surprized! LOL

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1134881 May 11, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN.
Just because a team of partisan DUHMbocRats, didn't declare, or perhaps more specifically-even RECOGNIZE the existence of Boco Harem, and the terrorists acts of, does NOT mean, they did not exist prior.
----------
Boko Haram has been blamed for thousands of deaths since it began attacking churches, schools, government offices, security forces, media houses, banks and markets in 2009. Security forces have been accused of ratcheting up the violence by killing suspects instead of arresting them and holding people indefinitely without charges.
(id-ee-yut.)
How obtuse are you? Where did anyone in the Obama Administration State Department " didn't declare, or perhaps more specifically-even RECOGNIZE the existence of Boco Harem," ? You're making things up, Bogus .
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1134882 May 11, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
In reality the Government Exchange is an expansion of the US Welfare State.
Most people who are signing up are broke poor people. The Government is giving them Medicaid or a Government Subsidy to pay the the insurance on the taxpayer's back.
I would really appreciate people being truthful and quit with the Government speak.
I suppose you can back up that nonsense.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1134883 May 11, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
LOSING!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1134886 May 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Most?
You are lying.
The last numbers I recall had 8 million in private insurance & 3 million in Medicaid expansion.
Yes, you are dumber than sh*t. Either get educated or just STFU.
"dumber than sh*t" is not facing the fact that B. Hussein Obama earned "LIe of the Year" for his fraudulent unaffordable healthscare act. "Either get educated or just STFU". "You are lying". Or to worshippers like you, what DIFFERENCE does it make?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1134887 May 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>can't even think up your own words to use still? so sad...
you confirmed for everyone to see you are still clueless.
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1134888 May 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you can back up that nonsense.
I hope you are addressing that statement to B. Hussein Obama and his promises about his unaffordable healthscare act that he made prior to his re-election. But to you, obviously, what DIFFERENCE does it make?
Nostrilis Waxman

UK

#1134890 May 11, 2014
I and all my sockpuppets troll this thread 24/7 talking amongst ourselves. It is comforting due to the fact that if we weren't here there would be no one from Teabagger Nation to represent us. I have to invent sockpuppets creations to validate myself. I certainly don't want to be the only wack job here so I have invented a large brigade of teabagger trolls!!! It's lonely being a teabagging troll!!

When we Trolling Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait for the next 2 years!!!!

Till the I will spend my time trolling here with my battalion of sockpuppets and sitting in front of my mirror chanting:

"I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!

Hugs! WAXMAN!!!!!!

xoxo
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1134891 May 11, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
I and all my sockpuppets troll this thread 24/7 talking amongst ourselves. It is comforting due to the fact that if we weren't here there would be no one from Obamabot Nation to represent us. I have to invent sockpuppets creations to validate myself. I certainly don't want to be the only wack job here so I have invented a large brigade of Obamabot trolls!!! It's lonely being an Obamabot troll!!
When we Trolling Obamabots continue to destroy the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait for the next 2 years!!!!
Till the I will spend my time trolling here with my battalion of sockpuppets and sitting in front of my mirror chanting:
"I'M BAD ENOUGH. I'M DUMB ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE HATE ME.!!!!!!!!!
Hugs! NOT SURPRIZED!!!!!!
xoxo
Not Surprized! LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134893 May 11, 2014
Hillaryous wrote:
<quoted text> "dumber than sh*t" is not facing the fact that B. Hussein Obama earned "LIe of the Year" for his fraudulent unaffordable healthscare act. "Either get educated or just STFU". "You are lying". Or to worshippers like you, what DIFFERENCE does it make?
It's way more than obvious that hate driven ideologues like you will bend and twist until you arrive at your own results. Obamas lie wasn't a deliberate one like the Bush- Cheney ones were.His didn't get millions killed and cost us a couple trillion dollars. Where do you morons get this worship sh1t from? Simply because you support someone doesn't mean you worship them, although in bagger world that type mentality does exist. Idiots like you are never able to really change anyone's mind, and only lend to show your own lack of knowledge and are simply being used on most subjects. But that's pretty much what Elephants do they latch on to the tail of the one in front and follow right off the cliff. So off you go BOZO.
Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1134894 May 11, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's way more than obvious that hate driven ideologues like you will bend and twist until you arrive at your own results. Obamas lie wasn't a deliberate one like the Bush- Cheney ones were.His didn't get millions killed and cost us a couple trillion dollars. Where do you morons get this worship sh1t from? Simply because you support someone doesn't mean you worship them, although in bagger world that type mentality does exist. Idiots like you are never able to really change anyone's mind, and only lend to show your own lack of knowledge and are simply being used on most subjects. But that's pretty much what Elephants do they latch on to the tail of the one in front and follow right off the cliff. So off you go BOZO.
Bumpass Gay Ghost's Mother's Day Obama Denial Worship Session is in full bloom, but her '47 jalopy is still not allowed anywhere near our parking lots ...lol
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134895 May 11, 2014
Red Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> Bumpass Gay Ghost's Mother's Day Obama Denial Worship Session is in full bloom, but her '47 jalopy is still not allowed anywhere near our parking lots ...lol

From a very Juvenile and obviously envy ridden Waxman. Thanks maybe someday your ship will arrive. But alas you will probably be at the train station.
Nostrilis Waxman

UK

#1134896 May 11, 2014
Once again I'm a little depressed by the tired old face that I see,
Once again it is time to be someone, who's anyone other than me.

With the rare combination of girlish excitement and manly restraint,
I position my precious assortment of pencils and powders and paint.

So whenever I feel that my place in the world is beginning to crash,
I apply one great stroke of Mascara to my rather limp upper lash.
And I can cope again, Good God! There's hope again!

When life is a real bitch again, and my old sense of humor has up, and gone
It's time for the big switch again, I put a little more Mascara on.

When I count my crow's feet again, and tired of this perpetual marathon,
I put down the john-seat again, and put a little more Mascara on.
And ev'rything's sparkle dust, bugle beads, ostrich plums,

When it's a beaded lash that you look through,
'Cause when I feel glamorous, elegant, beautiful,
The world that I'm looking at's beautiful too!
When my little road has a few bumps again,
And I need something level to lean upon,
I put on my sling pumps again,
And wham! This ugly duckling is a swan!
Nostrilis Waxman

UK

#1134897 May 11, 2014
So when my spirit starts to sag,
I hustle out my highest drag,
And put a little more mascara on.
And ev'rything's ankle straps, Maribou, Shalimar!
It's worth socking in my gut, and girdling my rear.

'Cause ev'rything's ravishing, sensual, fabulous!
When Albin is tucked away, and, ZaZa is here!
When ev'rything slides down the old tubes again,
And when my self esteem has begun to drift,
I strap on my fake boobs again,
And literally give myself a lift.

So when it's cold and when it's bleak,
I simply rouge the other cheek,
For I can face another day
In slipper satin lingerie.

To make depression disappear,
I screw some rhine stones on my ear,
And put my brooches and tiara,
And a little more mascara on

Sparkle dust, bugle beads,
Ankle straps, Maribou...On! Ankle straps, Maribou,
Ostrich plumes, Shalimar,
Ravishing, fabulous, on! Ravishing, fabulous, on!

Hugs Waxman!!

PS, looks like I'm having another meltdown!!!!!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

UK

#1134899 May 11, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
From a very Juvenile and obviously envy ridden Waxman. Thanks maybe someday your ship will arrive. But alas you will probably be at the train station.
It's called a meltdown!!!!!! Can't you tell I'm in the throes of one right now??? Hugs&xoxo

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1134900 May 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Williamson WVA/KY is probably the worst I've seen anywhere_including anywhere in RVN.
Of course I've never been to Nigeria__but I been to Oklahoma__and while I didn't like the music, those Baptist girls give the best head on the planet__like they were born to.
But it really doesn't matter.
Unless you're in Oklahoma
I've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma.
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag

Huntington Beach, CA

#1134901 May 11, 2014
Red Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> Bumpass Gay Ghost's Mother's Day Obama Denial Worship Session is in full bloom, but her '47 jalopy is still not allowed anywhere near our parking lots ...lol
Pffft Pfffft, the Gay Ghost celebrates Mothers Day by masturbating to her photo, she left him when he was 4 due to ugliness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 243,099
News A Big Fish in a little marina (Jan '09) 7 hr Kasmier 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr honeymylove 11,596
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 12 hr RUN OUTA ILLINOIS 14
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 12 hr US Media is Malig... 10
Steal from Poor to pay the Rich 12 hr I Must B Paid 13
Trump is A 12 hr Hillary DESTROYER 190

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages