Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1565650 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134157 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Nuc can keep hollering they are not communistic all you want but you two are a very small minority. Legitimate sources disagree with you.
http://www.bing.com/search...
This is your fifth attempt at denying what is known.
and twould then be ytour fifth dodge of showing anything communistic about the USSR...

why are you running from your own words? oh yes...we know why, you and i...
Simon Templar

Chicago, IL

#1134158 May 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But a great Wide Receiver in the showers.
Just when I think your sterling repartee might be exhausted you reappear with another... um... well thought out response... it's eerie...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1134159 May 9, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny...
We can hear your insane laughter from behind the Metallic Muzzle.

St. Croix valley

#1134160 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Nuc can keep hollering they are not communistic all you want but you two are a very small minority. Legitimate sources disagree with you.
http://www.bing.com/search...
This is your fifth attempt at denying what is known.
still not even one unanswered question? you said there were unanswered questions...(plural) were you just openly and knowingly lying again?)
Simon Templar

Chicago, IL

#1134161 May 9, 2014
Hi, Leo baby. Here we are at yet another new day and I'm still hopelessly in love with you... (brb)..
Aphelion

Palm Bay, FL

#1134162 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> i could if needed. it is not needed. my credibility is not in question here...
never has been as i back up everything i say.
you, on the other hand are running from every single challenge i have ever given you...
just today...for example...proven facts to counter your claim...and you are running from them. why? oh yes, we both know why. you cannot compete with me in any way, shape or form. you have tried, you have failed...and have been reduced to lying about me and running from my very word...
boo!
HAHAHA That's what I thought. Keep running dimwit

You back up what you say with your opinions, but in your delusional mind ... you believe them to be facts. Fortunately for the rest of us in the sane world we "do" know the difference. You've been running since your absurd claim and will continue to do so as we both know you were wrong.

I'm not competing with you dimwit, it would not be surprising to know that you are discounted in the real world as much as you are here on topix. This would be just further manifestation of your delusions .... cuz .... how can you be "winning" if no one is competing with you. LOL

I'm sure your the most successful street sweeper in your state. HAHAHAHA Regular folks just pale to your success. LOL
Just the fact that you are proud of your position as a street sweeper reveals much about you.

Lapeer, MI

#1134163 May 9, 2014
Simon Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Yet another unwieldy amalgam of stoopid (metaphors?) from the master... how DOES she do it?...
Send "stoopid" to leosanus and wait for a reply.

I never met a phor I didn't like.
Simon Templar

Chicago, IL

#1134164 May 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like you were BORN to write...

Lapeer, MI

#1134165 May 9, 2014
Simon Templar wrote:
Boy, electro, if that was your mother in that Power Point presentation, you are obviously one ugly old cooter...
A Power Point Presentation is what appears when I am aroused.

Lapeer, MI

#1134166 May 9, 2014
Simon Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
O...K... he's off and running again... well...'running' is sort of a cruel verb in this case...
As my writing is a cool and fresh mountain spring, "running" would be apropos.

Lapeer, MI

#1134167 May 9, 2014
Simon Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I think your sterling repartee might be exhausted you reappear with another... um... well thought out response... it's eerie...
The secret to effective and quick wit is looking for an opening - even in the showers.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1134168 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and twould then be ytour fifth dodge of showing anything communistic about the USSR...
why are you running from your own words? oh yes...we know why, you and i...
You are the one claiming the USSR is not communistic despite hundreds of sites disagreeing with you. You are the one with a problem.

Lapeer, MI

#1134169 May 9, 2014
Simon Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like you were BORN to write...
Suffering a writer's block before a blank page is something to be borne:->
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1134170 May 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
But he is 'gay'
'Missouri player too short, too slow to compete in NFL, many say'
: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/michae...
Hey__today Johnny Manziel could write you an essay on short and slow__what's your point?

St. Croix valley

#1134171 May 9, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You back up what you say with your opinions, but in your delusional mind ... you believe them to be facts. Fortunately for the rest of us in the sane world we "do" know the difference. You've been running since your absurd claim and will continue to do so as we both know you were wrong.
I'm not competing with you dimwit, it would not be surprising to know that you are discounted in the real world as much as you are here on topix. This would be just further manifestation of your delusions .... cuz .... how can you be "winning" if no one is competing with you. LOL
I'm sure your the most successful street sweeper in your state. HAHAHAHA Regular folks just pale to your success. LOL
Just the fact that you are proud of your position as a street sweeper reveals much about you.
you got that right...you are NOT competing with me..

so still running from countering my facts? why?

St. Croix valley

#1134172 May 9, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
simple question for you that you initiated. you said i give no facts..i gave you one i gave this morning...

true or not?

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1134173 May 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Good god, shinning, I'd like to comment on your brilliance if I could only find it...Better luck with your next trillion tries.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1134174 May 9, 2014
A Move-On petition from yester years

Reject "Terrorist" Designation for Boko Haram

"We urge rejection of such a designation. It would be counterproductive, increasing rather than decreasing the threat from Boko Haram"

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/reject-terro...

Move-On was very wrong

St. Croix valley

#1134175 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one claiming the USSR is not communistic despite hundreds of sites disagreeing with you. You are the one with a problem.
again, take the definition of communsism and then show how the USSR fits that..

you cannot.

still no unanswered questions/

quite the huge backlog of bullshit for you to clear up, on your part, huh?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1134176 May 9, 2014
Lawmaker Ignores His Own Facts To Make Debunked Benghazi Claim

".........the Republican-led House Armed Services Committee, whose report concluded that the military did all it could do on that tragic night. "That's a fact," Brig. General Robert Lovell, who was running the military intelligence operation involved in monitoring the Sept. 11, 2012, assault in Benghazi said.

But this Thursday, shortly before voting to create the new committee, Rep John Mica (R-Fla.) a member of Rep. Darrell Issa's Committee on Oversight and Government Reform said exactly the opposite, casting what Lovell would have liked as if it were what actually existed.

"We know our military had the ability to save those Americans," Mica said Thursday, in apparent contradiction of Lovell's testimony. "We know that the State Department had the ability to keep those Americans safe, and no one acted."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/09/john...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr District 1 242,270
How Adam got Eve. 4 hr The Serpent 1
Trump Sounds like a fool 5 hr Don Screwball 3
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 5 hr Another Big Lie 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 11,018
Trump will lose Votes after today's speech 8 hr Tr ps No Deal 1
Trump shut up 8 hr Stop Ait 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages