Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1682135 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134029 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you honoring me is accepted...
you may rise and leave quietly now.
go clean dems ball sack...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134030 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about the drone strikes. How does that counter that they decided to decentralize into splinter groups-less difficult to track? They weren't gone or even on the run. Just reorganizing.
The State Department acknowledged it is their obligation to secure consulates. I really fail to understand why you continue to claim it isn't.
they didn't decide that. those groups just arose from those regions.

more facts.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1134031 May 9, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
A family of four suffered gunshot wounds before they died in a blaze that destroyed a Florida mansion owned by former professional tennis player James Blake, police said on Thursday.
Detectives were still working to identify the people and determine the cause of Wednesday’s fire, said Debbie Carter, a spokeswoman for the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Department.
Authorities have not ruled out the possibility the fire may have been a murder-suicide and investigators said they found fireworks throughout the house.
The father of the family who rented the home purchased a large amount of fireworks and several gasoline cans at a home improvement store days before the fire, Carter said.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/09/family-...
(If your husband comes home with fireworks and gasoline and it's only May; newsflash, it's not for 4th of July)
If your husband came home with fireworks and a match, it would be enough considering how full of alcohol you are.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134032 May 9, 2014
The Bill Clinton Economy!!!!!

August 31, 1998: 9:55 p.m. ET

'Dell (DELL) tumbled 18-3/4, or 15.8 percent, to 100, in unusually heavy volume of 48.6 million shares'

http://money.cnn.com/1998/08/31/markets/marke...
el cid 777

Scranton, PA

#1134033 May 9, 2014
Hi! I am writing again with no subject in mind. You have to watch what
you read on the internet; even my writing. I hope I am writing
constructive stuff...I usually write about war, religion and/or politics....
There are 205 people viewing the Chicago forum, at this time! That is
why I write on Topix...I am fascinated with space aliens and how they
are tangled up with the angels and Jesus Christ...I read on the internet
where there was a meeting, put on by The Vatican, about space aliens.
A Roman Catholic priest said there are space aliens and that the space
aliens may not have original sin, so they may be close to angels! Now,
whether they are like angels, I do not know....The flying saucers are
electromagnetic devices...they work by magnetism and can use a
planets magnetic field to fly and faster than the speed of light. We DO
NOT have a metal that can withstand the heat of flying saucer flight, but the space aliens do! That is part of the inventions that heaven has
to give us. However, heaven is going to give the invention secrets to
Taiwan and Communist China! Reason?...They do not have the rich
people stifling inventions...Wait until you see a flying saucer flying over
The U.S.A. and it was built in Communist China! Remember Sputnik?
I do! For someone who had nothing to write about, I sure said enough!
I have said enough...Love, el cid 777

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1134034 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i gave you facts to counter...why are you still running? oh yes...we both know why, don't we...
so sad. for you....
More woodtick sharing his "feelings"

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1134035 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> you should tell that to roxlo, she's on a tear to make the world's biggest ass of herself today...
More of woodtick sharing his "feelings"

St. Croix valley

#1134036 May 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't that your favorite leisure time activity? again, your honoring me with mimicry was accepted..no need to offer me more of your most favorite things...

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1134037 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about the drone strikes. How does that counter that they decided to decentralize into splinter groups-less difficult to track? They weren't gone or even on the run. Just reorganizing.
The State Department acknowledged it is their obligation to secure consulates. I really fail to understand why you continue to claim it isn't.
Their central command was severely damaged & basically non existent. This is why they were decentralized.

You claim they decided to do this. Prove it.

Al Qaeda became no longer capable of large scale attacks nor had the fundraising capabilities.

I never said it was not the responsibility of the State Department. You are lying again. To have the responsibility does not mean they are at fault. It was more of an intelligence rather device than a Consulate.

Look, obviously you have nothing to offer here else you would not need to lie about this over & over.

St. Croix valley

#1134038 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
More woodtick sharing his "feelings"
still running? so sad...

you know you can never counter me in any way... it is good you know your place around me and run when i am near.. good girl dog...stay in your place..stay...good girl...stay...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1134039 May 9, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the last paragraph? You just broke the law
We should hold Birther Flack in "criminal contempt" of sumpin or other then__at least until the Fed's can confiscate his mouse.

St. Croix valley

#1134040 May 9, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
You need new material sweety!
Adios mio...Mi publico esta aqui!!!!!

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1134041 May 9, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're link refers to true communism which is stateless. That has never occurred in the real world at a national level.
Let's not forget many thought fascism was great-including members of FDR's Brain Trust-- until it wasn't in practice.

The same goes for communism. You can only judge it when it was put in practice by Stalin.

St. Croix valley

#1134042 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
More of woodtick sharing his "feelings"
so you can show how the USSR was commmunism? really?

go ahead...any time...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134043 May 9, 2014
The Clinton Economy!!!!

'THE GREAT BOND MARKET MASSACRE In a year of low inflation, bondholders have suffered more than $1 trillion in losses. Here's why it happened, and could happen again.'

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortun...

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1134044 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> you should tell that to roxlo, she's on a tear to make the world's biggest ass of herself today...
RoxLo is using the commonly accepted use of the word describing statist redistribution. Real communism never existed in the real world.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134045 May 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo you found a real job?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1134046 May 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Their central command was severely damaged & basically non existent. This is why they were decentralized.
You claim they decided to do this. Prove it.
Al Qaeda became no longer capable of large scale attacks nor had the fundraising capabilities.
I never said it was not the responsibility of the State Department. You are lying again. To have the responsibility does not mean they are at fault. It was more of an intelligence rather device than a Consulate.
Look, obviously you have nothing to offer here else you would not need to lie about this over & over.
It doesn't take that many to launch a full scale attack is the flaw in your argument. These are not armies but a small group of individuals carrying out attacks which makes them so difficult to track.

Dave, before Obama became POTUS there were numerous splinter groups who pre-date him. They have been splintering away from the core all along. Taking off the head of the snake has not slowed done their mission.

If you are responsible for keeping something safe than you are at fault if you fail to do so by obviously providing less than adequate security.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134047 May 9, 2014
the Clinton Economy!!!!!

DJIA....

declines....

12.4%

9/15/2000

http://www.spiritoftruth.org/10000alert.htm

St. Croix valley

#1134048 May 9, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
RoxLo is using the commonly accepted use of the word describing statist redistribution. Real communism never existed in the real world.
and yet there was no statist redistribution in the USSR,was there... just the dictators taking the wealth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min loose cannon 243,231
durbin 38 min Misty Rose 17
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 47 min Alain Vain 11,749
Trump is A 1 hr Kolagensite 359
george cardenas tucker 2 hr Unknown Carrier 5
What to expect when dating a Filipina woman? 2 hr Scabies-crabs 2
Trumps Blackmail Dealing has Dangerous Conseque... 3 hr Bill Q 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages