Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404768 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1132312 May 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Since all the Republican lock steppers keep in in the news and Fox don't go five minutes without referencing Benghazi and they have had numerous investigations and hearings and even though they have found absolutely nothing all the seeds have been planted by you obsessed minions. Most Americans don't know and I'm sure would rather move on and learn from our experiences. I bet you the more you idiots keep in in the news the more it's gonna hurt you so have at it. Politics at it's worst. Human lives are always secondary to Baggers.
" lock steppers", " obsessed minions"-progressive buzz word.

Most Americans?? Only 34% of Americans agreed with your position.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1132313 May 6, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'hey FOXbots...'
who are you talking to?
every idiot who buys into the FOX Benghazi BS.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1132314 May 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am beginning to think progressives are disconnected from the rest of America.
51% Think Benghazi Merits Further Investigation; 34% Disagree
"Most voters suspect the Obama administration hasn’t been completely forthcoming about how it reacted to the murder of the U.S. ambassador to Libya and several other Americans in Benghazi, Libya. Just over half think the Benghazi matter deserves further investigation. "
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
skewed poll.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1132315 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't have even one egg they agree on to put in a basket.
So, your whine is the Reps won't follow the Dems down that rabbit hole.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1132316 May 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Republicans don't have even one egg they agree on to put in a basket.
While you commies and democrats are playing with eggs, we are offering solutions.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1132317 May 6, 2014
Poll: Benghazi is no Achilles heel for Clinton

A new Pew Research Center poll asked people about the most positive and negative aspects of Clinton's political career.

While Benghazi was the most frequently mentioned event or thing, just 15 percent cited it as the most negative aspect of her career. The second most negative thing people cited was her husband, Bill Clinton, and/or his affair with Monica Lewinsky in the Oval Office.

On the positive side, impressions were similarly diffuse. Twelve percent of people cited her tenure as secretary of state, while 8 percent cited Bill Clinton and/or her handling of his affair.

The poll showed two-thirds of people (67 percent) continue to have a positive view of her tenure as secretary of state, while just 25 percent have a negative view of it.

Fifty-one percent of respondents said Clinton should run for president again -- including 26 percent of Republicans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132318 May 6, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
why did you have to see Mitt Rowney's tax returns....??????
Simple answer my friend, when you decide to run for presidency, full disclosure. Mitt didn't want anyone to know about his Cayman Islands I believe it was.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1132319 May 6, 2014
More than 100 people overdose on synthetic marijuana in Texas in just 5 days

"DALLAS — In a span of just five days, almost 120 people in Dallas and Austin overdosed on K2, a synthetic drug that mimics marijuana.

Police sources confirmed to News 8 that the overdoses in both cities are likely related, and the drug originated with a Dallas supplier.

Stacey Davis, director of prevention programs for the Council on Alcohol & Drug Abuse in Dallas, said while K2 use is not the rise, users jump on new trends for suppliers or new batches"

http://www.wcnc.com/entertainment/strange-new...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1132320 May 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Ask someone to show you how to Google questions like this instead of spending all day cutting and pasting shit from your email spam box.
you are the expert....tell us what we were doing in the US before the INCOME tax amendment was passed...were we living in caves?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1132321 May 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The polls show two things you cannot run from
1. Americans don't trust Obama
2. Americans by 63% want someone different from Obama in 2016
These are not predictions-they are reality.
I can help you with the second part of your second problem son.

I can't help with the others since they're your opinions....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1132322 May 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Anita Hill, hero; Monica Lewinsky, zero. Read you loud and clear, Dems.
One claimed she was taken against her will.

Seems reich wingers have no problems with that.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1132323 May 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LAME excuse. Americans are fully aware that other admins have provided intel briefings, it didn't put America at risk and it was the Dems demanding them.
Well fine son. They can wait until Obama's out of office if that's the case..

And he'll be in line like all the other presidents.

There... that should satisfy your radical, politcal agenda!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1132324 May 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Only a complete moron would think that the general public should be privy to all our government security information. What a dumbass.
You now sound as stupid as DumbDave who can't understand a thing he reads. Noboy here said the GP should have access to "all" our government security information, you idiot liberal, DumbDave!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1132325 May 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answer my friend, when you decide to run for presidency, full disclosure. Mitt didn't want anyone to know about his Cayman Islands I believe it was.
post your net worth on here....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132326 May 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
" lock steppers", " obsessed minions"-progressive buzz word.
Most Americans?? Only 34% of Americans agreed with your position.
I hate to underestimate your stupidity providing that's at all possible. But that's 34% of those tested, everything is relative to how many and where it was taken. Over 70% of Americans want to raise the minimum wage, most Americans want equal pay, most Americans want many things that you and your party are against...So you get to pick and choose. I'll bet you before this is over most Americans will want you idiots to shut up and do something about our real problems. Your Congress has the lowest approval ever, since they started keeping records...Lets start with that one.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1132327 May 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>One claimed she was taken against her will.
Seems reich wingers have no problems with that.
Anita didn't claim to have physical contact. So, you are referring to Monica.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1132328 May 6, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You now sound as stupid as DumbDave who can't understand a thing he reads. Noboy here said the GP should have access to "all" our government security information, you idiot liberal, DumbDave!
The all or nothing thinking of progressives.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132329 May 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The polls show two things you cannot run from
1. Americans don't trust Obama
2. Americans by 63% want someone different from Obama in 2016
These are not predictions-they are reality.
Then give us a poll on your candidate? Or candidates...It's shaping up like the last election when you had about eight dumbos running.. Obama could beat you again if he could run. Crybaby. You sound as though you are on the verge of hysteria.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132330 May 6, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
post your net worth on here....
I have noticed that comprehension is not a strong suit when it comes to Republicans...I'm not a candidate for any office.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1132331 May 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Since all the Republican lock steppers keep in in the news and Fox don't go five minutes without referencing Benghazi and they have had numerous investigations and hearings and even though they have found absolutely nothing all the seeds have been planted by you obsessed minions. Most Americans don't know and I'm sure would rather move on and learn from our experiences. I bet you the more you idiots keep in in the news the more it's gonna hurt you so have at it. Politics at it's worst. Human lives are always secondary to Baggers.
That one is either a troll, a real slow learner or both.

General Lovell when pinned down by Congressman Gerry Connally backed off his earlier statements to Congressman Jordan and others re: we should have tried. Frankly, Jordan' s questions were ludicrous__and Lovell was more than happy to happy to oblige.

So now Boner has appointed Trey Gowdy to head up the "special committee." Gowdy, another grandstander also asked leading questions during the Benghazi hearings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago Police union to officers: Don't request... 10 min bozo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Go Blue Forever 103,215
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Earthling-1 60,661
Malik Obama is voting for Donald TRUMP. 21 min Malik BACKS TRUMP 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min SweLL GirL 9,220
woman on the bench across from chicago grand sh... 56 min Mikki 1
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 1 hr Papoose on Back 49
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 219,546

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages