Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1567181 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1132586 May 7, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing, or there would be even LESS jobs left by now.
(there's yew sign!)
yes, there would be...

do you even realize when you are making an ass of yourself with your ignorance?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1132587 May 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try idiot, Liberals in general are far smarter than Baggers.But then again who isn't? So adjust your Duck Dynasty hat, and that adult diaper.
Your argument rings hollow considering that you are a liberal. All you do is make juvenile remarks and post using various socks all day, Wilhelm.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1132588 May 7, 2014
Grey fktard Ghost for sure.
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
New record for early morning meltdown. Go have a cup of coffee moron.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1132590 May 7, 2014
Obama cover up - Nixon was a Boy Scout compared to this thug Obama & his regime:

"The Obama administration is withholding the full contents of a "media strategy" discussion over a Fox News report on Benghazi, claiming that releasing them would have a chilling effect on their "frank deliberations."

Impeachment sounds good!

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1132592 May 7, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Let's try and make this basic.
Did the original signers of the Constitution sign with the knowledge, reading and comprehension of the 22nd Amendment?
No, they signed a constitution they knew could be amended under article 5. The Bill of Rights weren't in the original signed constitution. The Bill of Rights were added some four years later after the states became concerned about federal abuse of power. They didn't expect it to stay as it was.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1132593 May 7, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Obama cover up - Nixon was a Boy Scout compared to this thug Obama & his regime:
"The Obama administration is withholding the full contents of a "media strategy" discussion over a Fox News report on Benghazi, claiming that releasing them would have a chilling effect on their "frank deliberations."
Impeachment sounds good!

pretty sure FOX lies are not an impeachable offense.

not sure there's any impeachable offense to be found in the Benghazi conspiracy theory. Obama lied before an election? so did Mitt.

so i'm not seeing it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1132595 May 7, 2014
When Attempts To Correct Fox's Benghazi Hoax Amount To A Cover-Up

This is how the Benghazi-Industrial Complex works. Create a lie to exploit a tragedy, promote that lie, and accuse the White House of a "cover-up" when it attempts to correct the misinformation. And now that Fox News has the GOP-led select committee it wanted, the Benghazi-Industrial complex is sure to grow even stronger and more fact-free.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/05/06/when-...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1132596 May 7, 2014
We beez slammin' on edication, man.

The Magic Negro promotes Ebonics and stupid Trayvon sh it, bro'....

http://www.ed.gov/edblogs/oii/2014/05/slammin...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1132597 May 7, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Grey fktard Ghost for sure.
<quoted text>
What difference does it make.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1132598 May 7, 2014
I've said it here before and I'll say it again. Neil deGrasse Tyson is a shallow Affirmative Action mouth for the Cosmos series. The series falls flat because of his shrill, condescending and take-no-prisoners nonsense attitude. Shallow doesn't even begin to describe his approach to Science.

Why Neil deGrasse Tyson is a philistine: http://tinyurl.com/lruyzp8
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1132599 May 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
I've said it here before and I'll say it again. Neil deGrasse Tyson is a shallow Affirmative Action mouth for the Cosmos series. The series falls flat because of his shrill, condescending and take-no-prisoners nonsense attitude. Shallow doesn't even begin to describe his approach to Science.
Why Neil deGrasse Tyson is a philistine: http://tinyurl.com/lruyzp8
lol

can't attack the message.........

but hey, maybe the world is flat?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132600 May 7, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make.
Old Waxhead the paranoid freak, And now we have a face. Too Funny.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1132601 May 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when did the US military start taking orders from the state department? is this general actually sane?
maybe he should have stated they were waiting for orders from the department of weights and measures also....
Or the CIA for that matter. By the way, we still don't know what purpose the CIA was serving in Benghazi. The committee knows of course the committee subpoenaed Petreaus to a closed hearing.

Petreaus's gal pal Paula Broadwell, at a speaking engagement, stated that the CIA annex was being used to house prisoners__if that was so the annex would become a target for insurgents etc. Broadwell wasn't subpoenaed. The facts don't help the committee's purely political purpose.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1132602 May 7, 2014
Charlie Crist said once again Tuesday that racism motivates many of President Obama's most hostile GOP adversaries.

It was partly for that reason that Crist, the former Republican governor of Florida who's now trying to reclaim his old job as a Democrat, broke with his former party.

“I couldn’t be consistent with myself and my core beliefs, and stay with a party that was so unfriendly toward the African-American president, I’ll just go there,” Crist told Fusion's Jorge Ramos.“I was a Republican and I saw the activists and what they were doing, it was intolerable to me.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/charlie...

here's a Topix hint....if someone acts vehemently in their assertion that Charlie was wrong ....you've just found what Charlie was talking about.
TheIndependentMa jority

Elyria, OH

#1132603 May 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you cannot explain those things...you cannot even form a cogent thought on your own...
So here we see--once again, a "perfuct display of IGNORANCE from the kindergarten sandbox cat chitbox level, of those who obviously cannot ANSWER questions presented them, whose only other recourse then, is to throw another handful...from the realms of the libuhrulTically diseased.

Loser.
TheIndependentMa jority

Elyria, OH

#1132605 May 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i did so immediately..
why couldn't understand it?
oh yes, you are an ignorant moron!
Go again?

Okay.

You FAILED on the LAME copy and paste.

What part of FAILED, do you not comrpehend?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1132607 May 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
We beez slammin' on edication, man.
The Magic Negro promotes Ebonics and stupid Trayvon sh it, bro'....
http://www.ed.gov/edblogs/oii/2014/05/slammin...
You've been using/promoting Ebonics here almost every day Magic Moron.
TheIndependentMa jority

Elyria, OH

#1132608 May 7, 2014
flack wrote:
Talk about disgusting!!!!!!!!!
http://www.infowars.com/woman-celebrates-her-...
even worse tho---Imagine that-- in the hands of some thing like that manipulative, moraless, low life, feral mutt type Sterling skank ho.

(Psycho Sicko then!!)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1132609 May 7, 2014
Legalize it....and watch them burn their house down...

'The opening months of Colorado's first-in-the-nation recreational marijuana industry have seen a rise in fiery explosions and injuries as pot users try to make the drug's intoxicating oil in crude home-based laboratories.'

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/number-of-dangero...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1132611 May 7, 2014
The “Rev” Jesse Jackson’s son, Jesse Jackson, Jr., is a proud example of welfare fraud in America.

Jackson is a former member of Congress and has served jail time for campaign finance fraud. Now we’re learning about a different kind of fraud Jackson has committed—entitlement fraud.

Jackson receives over $100,000 per year from the federal government for a “mood disorder” and receives a partial pension—$45,000 per year—from his time in Congress, even though Jackson was forced out of his position due to fraudulent actions with his campaign funds.… Continue Reading

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 105,223
Simon McGreedys 3 hr Rattlesnake Pete 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Just Think 242,122
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 5 hr Id eat a gun-1st 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SweLL GirL 11,036
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr Alyssa76 3,670
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2,578

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages