Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1617037 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1132502 May 6, 2014
food for thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You played the FDR card! You must be a young one. Have you ever read the Constitution? How about the 22nd Amendment? LOL
Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of President more than TWICE, and no person who has held the office of President , or acted as President for more than 2 years of a term to which some other was elected President shall be elected to the office more than once....
Enough said!
First of all son, the Amendment isn't the Constitution. If you were American, you'd know that.

Second, so what about FDR son?

Or are you claiming stupidity rules your life?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1132503 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
A match made in heaven. Your bromance with ptbw is just precious.
Your display of mental illness is nothing more than typical of a Democrat.

I do like your avatar though, as it shows you really worked hard.

You get gold star for confirming you are Ghost/Emeem.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1132504 May 6, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Literally the only reason why you think the video had anything to do with anything is because the media told you it did. It is irrational to blame 1 of the 1000s of anti-Islam videos on YouTube for the attack in Libya.
It is an irrefutable FACT that the video caused violent reactions in Islamic countries. I know nothing about "1000's of anti-Islam videos on YouTube" but I do know this particular video portrayed Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, as a child molester. That is why is stands out. Think of it as a video portraying Jesus and his disciples as a band of homosexuals. Think that might raise eyebrows?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1132505 May 6, 2014
food for thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do they get you people from? I was reacting to a previous post suggesting Obama should be able to run for another term. The Constitution forbids him from doing so! You were the one that "MISSED" THE WHOLE POINT ABOUT THE 22ND AMENDMENT!
Show me where it's stated in the US Constitution son.

The original, signed document.

You apparently have no clue about what you're talking about.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1132506 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an airhead zombie. Proud to be anything is good.
Proud to be Italian, black, white, Irish, whatever.
Idiots like you just demean due to your zombie programming, because you are a fool.
Posted like a true follower of the KKK.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1132507 May 6, 2014
food for thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do they get you people from? I was reacting to a previous post suggesting Obama should be able to run for another term. The Constitution forbids him from doing so! You were the one that "MISSED" THE WHOLE POINT ABOUT THE 22ND AMENDMENT!
Tell me son, how much is a black man worth in the US Constitution?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1132508 May 6, 2014
In a new variation of what Politico's Michael Hirsch deemed the "Benghazi-industrial complex," Fox News is suggesting that the Obama administration's strategy to push back against the network's Benghazi misinformation amounts to a cover-up.

Writing in Politico Magazine, Hirsch highlighted what he called the "Benghazi-Industrial Complex," the GOP's tactic to use Benghazi conspiracy theories to make former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton "so disgusted by the prospect of running that she'll stay out of the race" for president in 2016. Hirsch explained how Fox News has led the way in this campaign, creating outlandish conspiracy theories such as the claim that "Hillary staged her concussion in 2012" to avoid addressing Benghazi on the Sunday news shows. Hirsch continued:

Fox, in fact, has made Benghazi a permanent part of its programming, mentioning the word on no fewer than 1,101 programs in the past year, according to Nexis. The chyron "Benghazi" is almost as much of a permanent fixture on Fox as "Breaking News" is on CNN.

Fox News has worked from the beginning to spread misinformation about the attacks. In the days after the 2012 attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, the network consistently distorted the Obama administration's response, accusing the president of "covering-up for al Qaeda." In one of the most egregious attacks on the president in the weeks following the attack, Fox pretended Obama called the "vicious murder of Americans ... just a bump in the road."

The network's lies about Benghazi could -- and did -- fill novels, and its Benghazi hoax eventually led House Republicans to call a special select committee based the false information reported on Fox.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/05/06/when-...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1132509 May 6, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
God forbid another white guy not being a self loathing
fairy that starts his own interracial cuckold tumblr page...
God forbid another white guy who is tired of the most inferior of our people(white liberals) calling themselves educated and elite.
Well, one thing we know for sure...you ARE NOT educated or elite.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1132510 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an airhead zombie. Proud to be anything is good.
Proud to be Italian, black, white, Irish, whatever.
Idiots like you just demean due to your zombie programming, because you are a fool.
poor little ruskie.

still throwing a tantrum.

well, at least you act your age, son!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132511 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your display of mental illness is nothing more than typical of a Democrat.
I do like your avatar though, as it shows you really worked hard.
You get gold star for confirming you are Ghost/Emeem.
Old Waxman is so transparent, you are killing him and it shows. We are all aware that you are a lonely old goat with no life but here. Now we have confirmation of just how homely you really are. That head wouldn't even make a decent looking dic..LMAO BWAAAAA
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132512 May 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>poor little ruskie.
still throwing a tantrum.
well, at least you act your age, son!
You can always tell when the old buzzards blood pressure shoots up. He is one obsessed old bigoted fool.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1132513 May 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News's Benghazi Obsession Is Getting A Little Out Of Hand
"Tomorrow, President Obama is going to do interviews with meteorologists all across the country about a new climate change report...I hope they ask him about Benghazi!"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/06/fox-...
Good thing this moron, the thread dummy straightens thing out with a blog from the HufPo!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132514 May 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it no doubt...He is a Duck Dynasty hat wearer spitting the tobacco juice right through that grey beard.Yuck.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1132515 May 6, 2014
I sure am glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless Obama supporting Demo-Commie! Stealing from my kids future doesn't set right with me, but it's OK with the Obamabots!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1132516 May 6, 2014
Here's what a Stretch Pants wearer Obamabot has to say:
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional lowlife scumbag for sure...

Educated people wear Stretch Pants!

Baawwaahhh!!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1132517 May 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>First of all son, the Amendment isn't the Constitution. If you were American, you'd know that.
Second, so what about FDR son?
Or are you claiming stupidity rules your life?
What does the amendment amend?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1132518 May 6, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but conservatives don't follow your "metrosexual" lifestyle.
Too bad, together you two morons still couldn't fill a sack or cranium.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1132519 May 6, 2014
food for thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey__ stop responding to others then and problem solved.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132520 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I sure am glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless Obama supporting Demo-Commie! Stealing from my kids future doesn't set right with me, but it's OK with the Obamabots!
They weren't really your kids anyway. One was the Telephone man, another was the Gas and Electric man, one was a traveling salesman.It's past time that you knew limpdic.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132521 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Here's what a Stretch Pants wearer Obamabot has to say:
<quoted text>
Delusional lowlife scumbag for sure...
Educated people wear Stretch Pants!
Baawwaahhh!!!!!
Careful there Bubba your gay side is showing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min WelbyMD 242,756
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 58 min CrunchyBacon 105,300
robbing a bank to pay another bank and the henc... 1 hr r getting paid an... 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 11,419
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 4 hr spud 26
The truth and nuttin but. 6 hr Test 20
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 7 hr Skyline Master 81

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages