Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275469 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130509 May 2, 2014
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless Democrat who steals from his own children.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#1130510 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, look at the post you responded to. You rewrote what was stated
"Everyone made their own opinions about Obama's remarks and they didn't like it. "
That wasn't very bright--even for YOU.
God, tallk about dumb...I was alluding to the fact that everyone is a singular pronoun and needs a singular antecedent--not THEY. Just cool it...you ARE the very definition of dumb.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1130511 May 2, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Meltdown in progress.
Yep, the meth and crack pipe have taken its toll. Old Waxballs has about had it.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130512 May 2, 2014
Four dead bodies...

Obama wasn't even engaged, nor was Hillary...

"Post-ABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating falls"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-a...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130513 May 2, 2014
Young Obama vs. Young Bibi: Still No Contest

http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o...

This is our president?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130514 May 2, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>God, tallk about dumb...I was alluding to the fact that everyone is a singular pronoun and needs a singular antecedent--not THEY. Just cool it...you ARE the very definition of dumb.
Yes ignorant libtardulant, we have read your dumb comments, along with your "God Bless you Mr. President" who abandoned four patriots working for "him" as they were left to languish and die after Obama's folly in Libya while the Jove-Ass Punk Obama focused on his next day.

You are the definition of lowlife.

God Bless your soul, moron.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130515 May 2, 2014
Obama, the deer in headlights:

"Dozens die as Ukraine unrest spreads"

The Community Organizer is bewildered...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130516 May 2, 2014
Susan Rice! Obama's liar front person.

Dude!

Obama & Democrats!

Dude!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130517 May 2, 2014
61% o Americans believe Obama is covering up Benghazi.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1130518 May 2, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>God, tallk about dumb...I was alluding to the fact that everyone is a singular pronoun and needs a singular antecedent--not THEY. Just cool it...you ARE the very definition of dumb.
BS, moron. It was a total rewrite of the second half of the sentence making it nonsensical and the second part wasn't were the antecedent occurred. It was in reference to "own opinions"

Double bombing out.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130519 May 2, 2014
Where was the boy Community Organizing NAZI Obama when Americans were dying?

We now know he was not where he should have been.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130520 May 2, 2014
It was due to a video!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1130521 May 2, 2014
leosnana wrote:
Too bad. I used "their" in the first part of the compound sentence which is perfectly acceptable as gender neutral pronoun except for purist who want to make sentences nonsensical.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130522 May 2, 2014
American Bodies dragged though the streets of Benghazi.

Obama ignores that and is campaigning.
Obama:

We will get to the bottom of this.

Two years later, the Nixon style cover up continues.

Democrats.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1130523 May 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's focus on people who live in the real world - educated or not.
Obama, for example, may be well-educated but has never had to live in the real world - at least not in this country. He took advantage of the privileges he was offered in a capitalistic system but sought out Marxists and adopted an anti-capitalistic ideology to form his vision of this country.
And promised to fundamentally transform it - and us - into that vision.
Give me a businessman who succeeded by his own drive and initiative in the real world any day. Someone who has led something, hired and fired employees and knows how to balance a budget and who appreciates - and has benefited from - a free market system whether educated in an Ivory Tower or not.
You just described Romney. Do have any idea what the United States would look like today if Romney had been elected president? There would be no healthcare reform. Medicare and Social Security would be privatized. More children would be pushed into a life of poverty and limited education. The rich would be richer through additional tax breaks. We would have weaker financial and EPA regulations (Our air would look like China's for Pete's sake!!) Oh, and lets not forget, we would have bombed Iran and we'd be at war with Russia as we speak. Are you nuts?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130524 May 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the meth and crack pipe have taken its toll. Old Waxballs has about had it.
Sure thing Wilhelm! How is your 50K doing, peon? Seems to me, Obama & Holder are protecting the Crack , retard. Try and keep up, commie!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130525 May 2, 2014
Stretch Pants:
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described Romney. Do have any idea what the United States would look like today if Romney had been elected president? There would be no healthcare reform. Medicare and Social Security would be privatized. More children would be pushed into a life of poverty and limited education. The rich would be richer through additional tax breaks. We would have weaker financial and EPA regulations (Our air would look like China's for Pete's sake!!) Oh, and lets not forget, we would have bombed Iran and we'd be at war with Russia as we speak. Are you nuts?
Dude!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130526 May 2, 2014
Hey Ghost.

You were and always will be my subordinate.

That's why you are the Democrat, son!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1130527 May 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Dingbat?

Maybe if Romney was elected, people would not be losing their homes and livelihood, dingbat?

Just because you are a lazy lowlife does not mean you are "entitled" to steal from working people, "scumbag". Get a job you lazy mental flock.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1130528 May 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Susan Rice! Obama's liar front person.
Dude!
Obama & Democrats!
Dude!
So stupid Tommy Vietor thinks four people dying was irrelevant because "-"Dude..That was 2 yrs ago"

He is still pounding the video drum beat, too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min IBdaMann 54,504
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 46 min forgotten memory 6,410
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,159
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 196,974
Ask Amy 8-30-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
News Prosser teacher charged in sexual assault of teen (Mar '07) 2 hr E Pina 16
abby 8-28-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages