Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274387 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1130181 May 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i keep pointing out polls you yourself linked to when the people you parrot without actually understanding what it is you are aping told you to say...
and then i point out how these polls are referencing the unsubstantiated opinions of people that couldn't find the Crimean peninsula on a map if it was clearly labeled and they are attempting to talk about foreign policy..
much like you parroting things that people here everyday prove you have no idea what they mean...
too funny!
is there any reason at all you are still here making a total ass of yourself? shall we go aver the long, long, long and growing list of things you have openly lied about and made a total fool of yourself on? again....?
Maybe if you clicked your heels together it will make the poll averages go away.

They are still the poll averages of the fall election.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1130182 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another day of Sonic throwing a fit because NO one believes his Left partisan sites.
lol! And you use fart news?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1130183 May 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
explain how cancer is detected before there are symptoms by regular doctor's office visits......
Trying to avoid my present situation going forward but husband had regular dermatologic visits and still diagnosed with melanoma. It wasn't there six months ago.

Many people will only see a physician if they notice something unusual first.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1130184 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it really got under Media Matters skin when the ABC reporter questioned the loony Carney spin on this.
Funny. I didn't see it that way.

Anyway, why would you 'like' ABC now son?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1130185 May 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Elections always favor the Dems, as there are more of us than they are of you....Thank goodness. All we need to do is get the vote out and you will always lose, except of course those gerry-mandered districts, which also need changing. By November I would hope that most Americans see just how crucial this election really is and the very last thing we need is a bunch of baggers ruining this nation.I do believe that most are starting to see that.
Silly, Independents is the largest group and the polls are not favoring the Dems in the fall.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1130186 May 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats seem to have problems with the majority.
A Washington Post-ABC News poll three days ago:
"Democrats face serious obstacles as they look to the November elections with President Obama’s approval rating at a new low and a majority of voters saying they prefer a Congress in Republican hands to check the president’s agenda.
"Obama’s approval rating fell to 41 percent, down from 46 percent through the first three months of the year and the lowest of his presidency. Just 42 percent approve of his handling of the economy, 37 percent approve of how he is handling the implementation of the Affordable Care Act and 34 percent approve of his handling of the situation involving Ukraine and Russia."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-a...
I'm sure honesty plays no part in your political agenda, but Obama is up three points from March to 44% approval. That should strike fear into your psychotic mind.Jobs are up, Unemployment is going down....Just think with absolutely no help from you baggers.. YAHOO. Cry, cry baby.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1130187 May 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me something...
.... how many people live in the US?
I believe the 313.9 million people in the Us currently make up

"Fully one-third"

of the people in this statement you responded to...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1130188 May 2, 2014
Correction: I should have stated that better.

The Dems have less than half of the vote. The Independents determine the elections and the polls are not favoring the Dems this fall.

The Independents play the largest part in elections.

Orlando, FL

#1130189 May 2, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt if you speak for most people.
Your hatreds seem mixed with self centered..?
You lack of concern for your fellow man is noted.
Your - and Obama's - unrealistic idealism isn't going to change human behavior.

No matter how many insults you hurl or how many times you falsely judge others.

St. Croix valley

#1130190 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are attempting to claim that the journalist who wrote the article was wrong. It was a quote from an article-nit wit!
S/he is clearly decades behind the times...

yes, it was a quote! good for you! you're like daddy's little helper there. good for you!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1130191 May 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And you use fart news?
Better than a Left partisan site paid for by people with a political agenda.

Think Progress, Media Matters is not much different than using the DNC- same donors; different name of site.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1130192 May 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
To do what??? Post more stupid???? Hey if that helps your obvious psychological issues by all means.
don't respond to them if you think they are stupid...post your own links captain (small c) and show some courage...instead of being ugly....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1130193 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Boehner announces special committee to probe Benghazi attacks
long overdue.....

St. Croix valley

#1130194 May 2, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
A mammogram missed my wife's cancer. It was discovered by a doctor's examination in her office.
i think i would notice a single cancer cell in my girlfriend's breasts... i feel it is my duty and i take it seriously!

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1130195 May 2, 2014
Urkel meets Merkel again today.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1130196 May 2, 2014
"Look folks, I'll respect your opinion what I won't condone is your stupidity." - Homer

St. Croix valley

#1130197 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Correction: I should have stated that better.
The Dems have less than half of the vote. The Independents determine the elections and the polls are not favoring the Dems this fall.
The Independents play the largest part in elections.
yeah, wait until the dems start pounding the social issues and the electorate recoils in horror from the far right of the GOP ...AGAIN.....

the GOP has no defense in their plans for this tactic. none whatsoever...their self autopsy after the last debacle failed as miserably as the last election cycle did for them.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1130198 May 2, 2014
White NBA owner who made inappropriate comments has to go...

----------

Liberal whitey Sean Penn beats up Madonna and gets to stay...

'Sean Penn owning guns after domestic violence plea raises legal questions'

http://www.examiner.com/article/sean-penn-own...

Orlando, FL

#1130199 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Boehner announces special committee to probe Benghazi attacks
The time has finally come for the truth to prevail.

St. Croix valley

#1130200 May 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to avoid my present situation going forward but husband had regular dermatologic visits and still diagnosed with melanoma. It wasn't there six months ago.
Many people will only see a physician if they notice something unusual first.
over two thirds of melanomas will not be on the skin...almost one third are in the lungs.. the rest are not detectable on the surface.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dr Guru 196,831
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 54,487
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 6,395
abby8-27-15 3 hr Sublime1 14
ask amy 8-27 3 hr PEllen 7
The Amazing Cashew 4 hr OH Im NUTS 1
Get an online store. Earn $$$$ (Jun '13) 5 hr Shaiilesh 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 100,626
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages