Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1616825 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Dembo

Oakland, CA

#1131371 May 4, 2014
ObamaTheAssSniffer wrote:
<quoted text>You go girl
LMAO
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131372 May 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dummy!
If Obama & Hilary the old hag have nothing to hide, why can't we even find out who sent out Susan Rice to lie for them with false information for two weeks about a video when we know they knew it wasn't a video?
That nails if for most Americans, you commie!
Just like every other position you idiots on the right take you are losing. I realize you pretty much love the bent over position and "in coming " has a whole new meaning to a butter butt like you.You morons insult the intelligence of the average American, Sorry you old fool but the tide is turning and your lies and hysteria will only work for a short while. I can feel it on here all of you numbnuts are losing it...
Dembo

Oakland, CA

#1131373 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
I smoked so much pole last night that my soul patch was matted with nut sweat
No kidding? Like we all didn't know it

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1131374 May 4, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Most thought that this year's 'nerdprom' was better and funnier than ever. It was certainly more relaxed and congenial than George W Bush's last nerdprom when he nervously had a vacant frown on his face throughout Stephen Colbert's speech. LOL Best of Obama's Correspondents' Dinner Speech http://nbcnews.to/1fH8FlT :-D
Statistics show that Progressives have a higher incidence of Hernia due to their straining to laugh at Liberal jokes to irritate non-progressives.

Stupidity has its price.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1131375 May 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if you could read, you would see that McKeon was laying the blame on Obama.....
"He confirmed what my committee has understood for some time, that the military never believed this was a protest gone bad, and that the president fundamentally failed to posture our forces to respond to any emergency in the weeks before 9/11," McKeon said in a statement.
thank you for your support.....
"the president fundamentally failed to posture our forces to respond to any emergency in the weeks before 9/11"

are you sure he wasn't talking about Bush?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131376 May 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who places their self alongside historical greats isn't great but a wannabe.
If you were caught standing on the shoulders of a giant, you'd get swatted like the horsefly that you are.
Those were examples of historical bad spellers IDIOT. Thanks for being a bagger.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1131377 May 4, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Most thought that this year's 'nerdprom' was better and funnier than ever. It was certainly more relaxed and congenial than George W Bush's last nerdprom when he nervously had a vacant frown on his face throughout Stephen Colbert's speech. LOL Best of Obama's Correspondents' Dinner Speech http://nbcnews.to/1fH8FlT :-D
Many disagree. What's up with the dumb but, but, Bush routine?

Are you really going to get your panties in a wad over how good a nerd prom was?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1131378 May 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistics show that Progressives have a higher incidence of Hernia due to their straining to laugh at Liberal jokes to irritate non-progressives.
Stupidity has its price.
The comedian should have known he had done a poor job when he got more groans than giggles.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1131379 May 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
carol and others speak about the elephant in the room while sonic wants to press us about his imaginary friends.
There is a great danger in an entire population ignoring the truth sitting smack dab in the middle of the village square. You are contributing to that danger with every post.
who's listening to you?

only your own.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1131380 May 4, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"the president fundamentally failed to posture our forces to respond to any emergency in the weeks before 9/11"
are you sure he wasn't talking about Bush?
yes, he was referring to Buckwheat on 9/11/12......
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1131381 May 4, 2014
Fox's George Will: Benghazi Select Committee A Ruse To Subpoena Hillary "Obviously" For Presidential Politics

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/05/04/foxs...
ptbw forever

United States

#1131382 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were examples of historical bad spellers IDIOT. Thanks for being a bagger.
Except you are not just a bad speller...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1131383 May 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
General Ham. Yes, ma'am, I did have multiple conversations with Ambassador Stevens and with Ambassador Cretz when he was serving as Chief of Mission before Ambassador Stevens and we did talk a lot about security. There were meetings face to face, there were meetings by phone, there were meetings by video teleconference. Both Ambassador Cretz and, as mentioned, Ambassador Stevens did visit the headquarters in Stuttgart. So we had a good free flow of information. As we talked about security with the decision to deploy and then extend the deployment of the Site Security Team, the Department of Defense team operating under the Ambassador's authority, which expired on the 3rd of August of last year, I did have many conversations with Ambassador Stevens about whether that force would be extended. And the nature of my conversation with Ambassador Stevens was basically if you want this, if you want to extend the team beyond the 3rd of August, we, U.S. Africa Command, are prepared to do so.

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/file...

And I understand that on several occasions you did talk to the Ambassador. I don't know if it was buy phone or in person) but that in those conversations in every instance he did not accept your offer of additional help.

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/file...

just the facts.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131384 May 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist pig, was that the name of the rig you drove, truckie.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1131385 May 4, 2014
Fox Panel Imagines Hillary Clinton Assassination Scenario While Distorting Her Comments On Benghazi

On the May 3 edition of the show, panelist Wayne Rogers criticized the Obama administration's response to the September 2012 attacks and in particular then-Secretary of State Clinton's comments at a Senate hearing, in which she asked "what difference at this point does it make" when questioned about the editing process of a set of talking points relating to the attacks.

Distorting the nature of her comments, Rogers asked his fellow Fox panelists, "Imagine that Hillary Clinton runs for President and gets assassinated in the process and somebody shows up -- a Congressman -- and says,'well, what difference does it make anyway?' I mean -- The New York Times would have it on the front page."

Host Eric Bolling agreed, adding, "They would have a field day."

Co-panelist Juan Williams quickly explained to Rogers and Bolling that they were distorting comments Clinton made while testifying about the attack.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/05/03/fox-p...

just the usual.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131386 May 4, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a cowardly racist pig. You know nothing about me loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1131387 May 4, 2014
Fox’s Brit Hume shouts down Democrat after she compares Benghazi to Area 51

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/04/foxs-br...

too funny.

did i use 'too' correctly?

give me a break.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1131388 May 4, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Pay him no never mind, Ghost. I'd rather see a too used incorrectly that listen to Roxslaw (carol or Ketch?) debate an issue about which I am surely, totally, completely right. Racist baggers, the lot of them...
"leosampleanus"
Hey grammar and spelling expert I have a question for you;
Did you really mean "that listen to...." or mean "then listen to...."?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131389 May 4, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever I am i'm glad it isn't you old miserable one.Maybe you could honor us all with your inflated IQ. Genius. But then again honesty and baggers are polar opposites.
Honest Abe

Oakland, CA

#1131390 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist pig, was that the name of the rig you drove, truckie.
Have you learned how to spell yet? I'm sure it is tough when your only income is welfare and smoking pole at $5 a wad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 11,416
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 3 hr Imagine 80
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 4 hr John Trott 42
Film on Sex Crimes at Jesus People USA 4 hr John Trott 9
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 4 hr Underground Railroad 24
where to score h in chicago (Jul '12) 7 hr Missouri 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Sublime1 105,298

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages