Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522893 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1131183 May 4, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of sell outs, didn't Fox news hire Oliver North???
I don't know.

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1131184 May 4, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You see, Corporal Captain Ghostie, the problem is Bush never lied about or tried to cover up the fact that they were attacked. That is the problem with you libtards!!! You can't comprehend what you read or you just make shit up that goes along with your talking points!!!!!!!!!

The difference was that Democrats did not utilize these attacks as political fodder.

There was neer a cover up of an attack. You are truly dumber than sh*t.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1131185 May 4, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody see President Obama send his troops into battle without enough strength to do the job, with inadequate armor, against the advice of his Generals and let a bunch of civilians with no combat experience, actually with no military experience run the war and mismanage the peace?
the vetting process for the provisional gov't in Baghdad was great. they asked who they voted for and what their religious views were....

my favorite was the military personnel talking about meeting with the kids supposed to run the prison system. they seemed young so they asked what experience they had, and they said this was their first job out of college. "how many on your team" , they asked.

"just the four of us" they responded," but we were frat brothers, so were tight..."

you can't make up shit that funny!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131186 May 4, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You see, Corporal Captain Ghostie, the problem is Bush never lied about or tried to cover up the fact that they were attacked. That is the problem with you libtards!!! You can't comprehend what you read or you just make shit up that goes along with your talking points!!!!!!!!!
How many hearing so far over 30 and absolutely no evidence of lies, only in idiots like you and their sick minds.Listen lightweight, Bush-Cheney were the two biggest liars ever. Hell Iraq alone [which was based on pure lies] 4,500 dead, another 30 thousand injured and countless psychological damage from being forced to do 3-4-5 tours all because of oil and revenge for his "deddy". He and Cheney both belong in Leavenworth until they die a slow death. By the way i'm sure you were to cowardly to serve. Moonbat.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1131187 May 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who only carried catastrophic insurance. LMAO
Nobraina and Flake change their bullshit stories to fit the situation.

St. Croix valley

#1131188 May 4, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
because nobody was conducting a witch hunt, so Bush didn't have to lie.
and speaking of lies, where are those WMD's again? Sorry Dude, but in my book you can't top that lie.
How many Americans died because of that lie? 4, 486
How many Americans were gravely iwounded? 22,700
How many suffer from PTSD? estimates are 45,000-90,000
How many suffered non combat related injuries?
how many are committing sucicide? at one pooint there was 1 sucicide every 18 hours
speaking of lies,
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
There was no way we could have known about 9/11?(Well except for the repeated warnings from the CIA, FBI and Defense Intelligence Agency. But then I guess you wuld actually have to listen to your military)
Ummm...Bush lied up front...

he said he had "proof" of WMDs in Iraq. he had no such proof. he openly and knowingly lied to the world.

Hackettstown, NJ

#1131189 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
By putting a persons slant or views on something isn't perjury. They had General Petraeus for a while that is until he started saying things that they didn't want to hear. Oliver North was another that sang their songs.That's pretty much all they are looking for. The facts, the truth and reality aren't welcome there.They never listened or show interest in the Generals that offered suggestion on Iraq or Aftghanistan.
It is when you're sworn to an oath and testifying. The general did indicate there probably wasn't much they could do, but added they should have at least tried.
LeosAnus

Palm Coast, FL

#1131190 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So an idiot like you admits defeat and shows their fear of a strong smart woman...How bagger like.You sound almost as dumb as Waxman.
Monica Lewinsky Leosnananus Bumpass What Difference Does It Make? lol

Location hidden

#1131191 May 4, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dumbass, but Alinsky was not a Republican.
Typical member of the jackass party. Use a cowardly political tactic for centuries and then attempt to do away with that same tactic when you think the other side is using it.
Gee,Alinsky died in 1972. How many centuries ago was that, nitwit??

You know nothing about him, just as you know nothing about anything else, Senator. LOL

Here's some education, for your Senate run!!

----------

"Alinsky did not join political parties. When asked during an interview whether he ever considered becoming a Communist party member, he replied:

Not at any time. I've never joined any organization—not even the ones I've organized myself. I prize my own independence too much. And philosophically, I could never accept any rigid dogma or ideology, whether it's Christianity or Marxism. One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're right.' If you don't have that, if you think you've got an inside track to absolute truth, you become doctrinaire, humorless and intellectually constipated. The greatest crimes in history have been perpetrated by such religious and political and racial fanatics, from the persecutions of the Inquisition on down to Communist purges and Nazi genocide.""

""Conservative author William F. Buckley said he was "very close to being an organizational genius.""

----------

There. I just added 100% more than you ever knew about the man, nitwit.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131192 May 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
""Rick Perry On Clayton Lockett Execution:'I Don't Know Whether It Was Inhumane Or Not'""
----------
Of course, this is the Teabag Idol who didn't know which Departments of Gov't he would eliminate.
Why are Repugnants so ignorant??
It's pretty much a requirement.

Hackettstown, NJ

#1131193 May 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a habit of making dumb allegations.
HAHA
The Teabag doesn't even know the definition of perjury!!
Newsflash Bozo: Many, many retired military officers have sold their services to media outlerts and gone on to make stupid assessments of events.
It's how they get paid. DUH
Now go look up the meaning of perjury and bang your head against the
He was referencing the testimony before the committee. I don't think selling your services to the media is sworn testimony. Duh!

So, were the twin towers an inside job?

Location hidden

#1131194 May 4, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It is when you're sworn to an oath and testifying. The general did indicate there probably wasn't much they could do, but added they should have at least tried.
The General sold out to FOX and told outrageos lies, and you whine about someone calling his lies perjury.

Now you looked the word up and corrected yourself.

Good little Teabag.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1131195 May 4, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
This entire subject is obviously way over your head.
Without Alinsky the modern Democrat party would not exist. Republicans who adopt some tactics from Alinsky are simply playing the game Democrats created.
Son, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

It might be over my head, but you're still under me!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131196 May 4, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
president nobama knows how to ride a bicycle?
Peace
I'll bet that is an amazing feat for a three wheeler like you, huh duffer?
ptbw forever

United States

#1131197 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Fox as always has one agenda and that isn't the truth. They know that they have all of the Wildebeest drinking from their wadi, just like clock work being fed and programmed like the clueless twits they prove too be over and over,
I am pretty sure Fox viewers know how to use the word "too" correctly.

Clueless twits vote Democrat almost everytime, and even your own partisan polls have indicated this countless times.

Have you idiots ever wondered why every single news channel except Fox repeats the same narrative regardless of whether they are considered more liberal leaning or not?

St. Croix valley

#1131198 May 4, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
how did they not try?

Location hidden

#1131199 May 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm...Bush lied up front...
he said he had "proof" of WMDs in Iraq. he had no such proof. he openly and knowingly lied to the world.
Flake, Nobraina, and the rest of Teabagger nation here has maintained that Saddam's WMD's were moved across the desert to Syria.

Our satellites didn't see it!! LOL

They were very upset when Bush and Cheney admitted they were wrong about the WMD's.

I believe they still maintain the WMD's were moved. That's how ignorant and hateful they are. They even call Bush a liar!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131200 May 4, 2014
LeosAnus wrote:
<quoted text> Monica Lewinsky Leosnananus Bumpass What Difference Does It Make? lol
What difference does it make that you are obviously in over your head..I guess none since idiots like you are always in that situation.

Location hidden

#1131201 May 4, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
He was referencing the testimony before the committee. I don't think selling your services to the media is sworn testimony. Duh!
Who ever said it was??

Again, you're a Teabag who makes dumb allegations.

You have all the intellectual curiosity of a flea.

St. Croix valley

#1131202 May 4, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
the bigfoots were flying the planes...

the missing passengers were taken to the hidden island where the malaysian plane landed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 51 min SheDefinitelyPissed 9
Scary Obituary 56 min The Shadow Knows 14
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,593
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 240,370
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Resist 105,136
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr honeymylove 2,466
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 11 hr Hate Apathy 16

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages