Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263781 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1129745 May 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Which pales in comparison to Bush doing absolutely nothing after being warned about 911 and even how it could happen. Yet your empty head was silent. You baggers are america's embarrassment. Idiots like you are giving your party a name that I suspect will be hard to recover from....Waxman, DB, Eed, Shinning, Fetch, Roxlo and a host of other racist morons.
Not that give a hoot about Bush, but FDR was warned of a Japanese attack. No one knew where, when, or how.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129746 May 1, 2014
Progressives spike the football....

"Maryland to reportedly abandon $125M ObamaCare exchange for new system"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/29/ma...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129747 May 1, 2014
well....Obama told us to NOT GO TO VEGAS....

'Nevada gambling revenue falls 13.7 percent'

http://news.yahoo.com/nevada-gambling-revenue... -
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1129748 May 1, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Priviledge?
Lol!
Old DB, daily he makes a total azz of himself over and over..He is the perfect example and poster dummy for crazy and stupid.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1129749 May 1, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall descriptions of the slave era including the morgues being stacked to the rafters with bullet riddled corpses of black men killed by other black men.
I don't recall descriptions of the slave era including entire societies of drug addicts losing all relationship with humanity.
We've all seen what the black ghettos are. I see the same thing with the meth heads.
I've come to the conclusion that the white meth heads would be better off as slaves. Why would it be racist for me to come to the same conclusion about crack heads?
Perhaps that's just too much logic. It's so much easier to twist a cynical comment from an unsophisticated person who has no experience conjuring up suave and evasive politically correct phrases to express what every goddam one of us here has seen with our own eyes.
RE: GRIPE Thursday.

McCains "patently false" comment.

(talk about a phrase erroneously implemented)

Number duex du jour...right in there with "bogus".

GROAN.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1129750 May 1, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a messenger
no, you are a parrot...

and since i have countless times shown your comments at the top of your posts show you clearly do not understand the posts you link to, you are a stupid parrot...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129751 May 1, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!

"Beef Prices Are The Highest They’ve Been In 27 Years"

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/04/15/beef...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129752 May 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, you are a parrot...
and since i have countless times shown your comments at the top of your posts show you clearly do not understand the posts you link to, you are a stupid parrot...
I don't have feathers dummie....parrots have feathers....I have arms and legs....

don't read my posts or respond to them....mK?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1129753 May 1, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that give a hoot about Bush, but FDR was warned of a Japanese attack. No one knew where, when, or how.
Bush was warned not only the possibility but exactly how...... 911 might very well have been prevented by checking foreigners with pilot training airfields, which was also explained to that idiot.. Benghazi is a Republican watering hole and a witch hunt that they will never be able to connect Obama with anything. But in reality they really don't care it's all about flinging enough sh1t knowing some will stick..The things that the Republicans do daily are reprehensible and un-American, with only one goal in mind and that isn't for the good of our nation.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1129754 May 1, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you didn't say much while I was "celebrating" the 30th anniversary of when Reagan killed 200+ marines
Yup- that Bierut stuff was a mess too.

And HISTORY listed it as such-NOT tried to paint it as anything else but.

(WTH we doing in Libya--oooooooooohh yea..we don't need no stinknin' north american continental oil INDEPENDENCE via KEYTONE- we have OPEC!!!!)
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1129755 May 1, 2014
Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Every time I hear one of the Republicans talk about less government I can't help recalling the image of one of theirs at a T Party rally holding up this sign:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/giz...
LOL, too funny. They take dumb to a whole new level.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1129756 May 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, the admin got help there within an hour...
amazing how easily lied to you parrots are...
wanna cracker? or a tissue to wipe your chin?
Too bad "admin" didn't ALREADY have HELP there like they SHOULD'VE...especially when there was big, black flags waving and PRIOR attacks in nearby places.

FOREIGN POLICY FAILURE.

LEARN from it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129757 May 1, 2014
File in the 'thank goodness this is not Halliburton' folder...

'Honda Raises Prices, While Nissan’s Fall'

http://247wallst.com/autos/2014/04/01/honda-r...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1129758 May 1, 2014
Has Carol posted an apology to me yet?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1129759 May 1, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Something doesn't sound right, Incognito. In what kind of place was the surgery done?
My wife is a breast cancer survivor. Just so you know. Been there.
I agree to the first two sentences.....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1129760 May 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow, did they erase your memory with your back surgery?
all those bullshit points have been show to you to be lies..yet here you are still posting them...
why?
why a re you openly and knowingly lying about this?
ONE consulate in Benghazi, and all the people of were FAILED, for what reason?????

And your pack of jackboot nutcases were rallying for boots on the ground in Syria.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1129761 May 1, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the theory anyway...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129762 May 1, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we can always print more money' economy is on fire!

"The U.S. government lost $11.2 billion on its bailout of General Motors, more than the $10.3 billion the Treasury Department estimated when it sold its remaining GM shares in December, according to a government report released on Wednesday."

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101628848
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1129763 May 1, 2014
dem wrote:
Has Carol posted an apology to me yet?
So...ummm ..sumduhmbuddy not know what Beirut is ...is that you Duhmbodem?

(frgn mo'rons).

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1129764 May 1, 2014
Emeem wrote:
Waxman, forks, Shinningmoron, Galt and DBWriter would you please pm your full name and address? I need that information on my income tax form, I listed you morons as students and charged 20% of my computer and internet expenses as deductions for schooling you idiots.
Thank you.
just ask mdbuilder to stalk them...he will waste months of his time and still be wrong...

shit, he still can't find his own draft card!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sasitorn boonsin 32 min donna 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr loose cannon 100,282
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 194,596
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 54,322
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) 8 hr Sergant of order 161
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Gas Woman 70,145
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 12 hr OLD need 2 die 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages