Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1129155 Apr 30, 2014
1 day ago...

President Obamaís approval rating falls to new low: poll

Just 41% of respondents in a new Washington Post/ABC News poll said they approved of the job Obama is doing, his lowest-ever numbers for that poll.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...

Baawwaahhh!!!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1129156 Apr 30, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
the blood of 4 dead americans is still on this administrations hands. calling it old news won't wash the stains away.
Just another of the many messes that Bush-Cheney left behind.Hopefully never again will a Republican see eight years in the White House.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1129157 Apr 30, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That was awhile back__probably in Michigan__but suddenly it appears into the Clippers nastiness.
As a Grand Rapids Michigan Dutchman, DeVos should be an old school Lutheran who doesn't give a fk about homostuff. But then rich folk stray off don't they?
After Glenn Turner cleaned out Orlando's upper echelon, the appearance of DeVos raised eyebrows among the few that were still able to walk upright. It worked out OK__should have kept Shaq though and Horace Grant. Oh, and then coach Doc Rivers.
The DeVos family has kept their promises. That works for me.
Interesting. I don't know anything about him except what some guys on the sports radio said about him. We have the tea bag Ricketts family here rebuilding the Cubs and the stadium for five years so far and asking the city for money. Typical baggers...crying about their taxes but more than happy to spend mine.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1129158 Apr 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the NBA is badly in need of an affirmative action program, starting with rules changes so that whites can compete on a level playing field.....
"John Galt"
Your above post does not sound like "Galt". You are saying that an affirmative action plan should be started so that less talented whites get a boost in the NBA?
Peace

Since: Dec 13

Nitro, WV

#1129159 Apr 30, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I don't know anything about him except what some guys on the sports radio said about him. We have the tea bag Ricketts family here rebuilding the Cubs and the stadium for five years so far and asking the city for money. Typical baggers...crying about their taxes but more than happy to spend mine.
You collect money from the Gov. that other people pay taxes into. You never paid a cent in taxes bum.
Eleanor Beaver

East Hartford, CT

#1129160 Apr 30, 2014
Botched Execution?

®In the Summer of 1999, Clayton Lockett and two accomplices, including a man named Shawn Mathis, were burglarizing a home when they were interrupted by 19-year-old Stephanie Neiman as she dropped off her friend who happened to live there. Neiman put up a fight when Lockett attempted to grab the keys to her new Chevy pickup truck. So the men beat her, wrapped her arms, mouth and legs with duct tape and then Lockett and his cohorts beat up Neimanís friend, as well as another resident of the home and that personís 9-month-old child.
It gets worse.

Neiman and her friends were abducted and driven out to a remote country road. Lockett and his victims waited while Mathis chipped away at the ground, digging a small grave along the road. Neiman was placed in the ditch and Lockett shot her with a sawed off shotgun. But she survived and began pleading for her life. Another shot, but this time the gun jammed. A third shot hit its target.

But Stephanie Neiman was still alive. So Lockett and Mathis buried her anyway. Alive.®

The mudder-fkr is dead, right? So...where's the ®botched?®
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1129161 Apr 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying old fool, this is the only place you ever had that you could have a life...Well sorta. You are ever bit as big a liar as old DB, both you idiots are the topix Walter Mitty. If you were not such a jerk most would feel sorry for your pathetic no life azz. Your daily misery and about a hundred different names and teh way you are obsessed with the Judge its is a sad reflection on just how miserable you really are...And the very sad part [for you at least] is we are all aware of that very fact. A lonely old not very bright ideologue.That be you Butt breath.
I'm not old.

You are.

You are an old man with a juvenile brain.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1129162 Apr 30, 2014
Americans support repeal of the Unaffordable Health Care Act.

Communists do not.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1129163 Apr 30, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are, an Obot, accusing me of submitting to handlers? Over 40% of you young bums, fresh out of college, are either unemployed or working jobs that don't require college. See what following gets you? Maybe you can convince Obama to prorate food stamp payments relative to years in college.
Doubling down on your contention that an education is a waste of time. What a moron.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1129164 Apr 30, 2014
Americans support a high paying jobs economy.

Communists (Obama/Democrats) create McJobs.

Six years of Obama.

The only thing this moron Obama is growing:

is the Food Stamp rolls.

The Food Stamp President!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1129165 Apr 30, 2014
Just 41% of respondents in a new Washington Post/ABC News poll said they approved of the job Obama is doing, his lowest-ever numbers for that poll.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...

Spokane, WA

#1129166 Apr 30, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did they pass the House? What did the bills cost? Do they cover as many people?
We know they reinstalled the drug benefit donut hole, brought back pre-existing conditions, ad the government gets to tell you how much your eyesight is worth is a doc slips up a little.
If the Republicans really gave a sh*t about Americans & Health Insurance they would have done something in the nearly twelve consecutive rears they controlled Congress with 6 being under a Republican President.
You fricken morons do know that passing out tax deductions cost money, right?
How is it paid for?
Bt hey, parade it around as if it is some kind of solution.
I wonder, if 47% of the people don;t pay income tax, what good is that tax deduction?
"real dumb"
It is understandable you do not realize those of us who do pay Federal Income taxes take advantage of the deduction.
Again it is understandable that those like you who do not pay Federal Income taxes do not know that it is those of us who pay the taxes that support you take advantage of the deduction.
The boy president, nobama, could care less about the taxpayers who pay to support his BS agenda. He just wants to keep the liberal loons happy.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1129167 Apr 30, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubling down on your contention that an education is a waste of time. What a moron.
A name stealer calling someone else a moron?

Only an Obama voter would do such a thing.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1129168 Apr 30, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing fantastic and so is everyone I know. Go back and reread your whiny post, it's you who claims life is miserable. Are you lying or just fckin nuts? And I don't dislike you, I pity you.
Yes, we've all heard your stories before Grey Ghost.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1129169 Apr 30, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That was awhile back__probably in Michigan__but suddenly it appears into the Clippers nastiness.
As a Grand Rapids Michigan Dutchman, DeVos should be an old school Lutheran who doesn't give a fk about homostuff. But then rich folk stray off don't they?
After Glenn Turner cleaned out Orlando's upper echelon, the appearance of DeVos raised eyebrows among the few that were still able to walk upright. It worked out OK__should have kept Shaq though and Horace Grant. Oh, and then coach Doc Rivers.
The DeVos family has kept their promises. That works for me.
...and Sterling gave lots of money to leftwing causes...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1129170 Apr 30, 2014
Crude Oil train jumps tracks...

Meanwhile Democrats prevent XL pipeline for years.

Hey Commies, Google "U.S. oil Pipelines"

There is a reason we have them and the trains are old ways.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1129171 Apr 30, 2014
Emeem wrote:
Its been two hours and Galt still refuses to name someone who would make a good president. Right wing morons are only good at being anti so they just whine whine whine.
the nominee is likely to be a Republican governor not named Christie....

the DemoKKKrat nominee will be an Obama surrogate.....

Spokane, WA

#1129172 Apr 30, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Heck son. Reich wingers in the House made it so only the Speaker can bring any bill to vote.
"yuck"
Heck, boy. At least the house votes on bills.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1129173 Apr 30, 2014
Not one person has been brought to justice for Benghazi as Obama said he would do.

The lies are now exposed.

This should be fun!

Yes Judicial Watch!!!!!!!

Susan Rice prepped from the White House...

Obama is a liar.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1129174 Apr 30, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
Botched Execution?
®In the Summer of 1999, Clayton Lockett and two accomplices, including a man named Shawn Mathis, were burglarizing a home when they were interrupted by 19-year-old Stephanie Neiman as she dropped off her friend who happened to live there. Neiman put up a fight when Lockett attempted to grab the keys to her new Chevy pickup truck. So the men beat her, wrapped her arms, mouth and legs with duct tape and then Lockett and his cohorts beat up Neimanís friend, as well as another resident of the home and that personís 9-month-old child.
It gets worse.
Neiman and her friends were abducted and driven out to a remote country road. Lockett and his victims waited while Mathis chipped away at the ground, digging a small grave along the road. Neiman was placed in the ditch and Lockett shot her with a sawed off shotgun. But she survived and began pleading for her life. Another shot, but this time the gun jammed. A third shot hit its target.
But Stephanie Neiman was still alive. So Lockett and Mathis buried her anyway. Alive.®
The mudder-fkr is dead, right? So...where's the ®botched?®
Bet you woulda pistol whipped him to death huh, killa?
Couldn't blame you. The uneducated often let their emotions get in the way of doing their duty and abiding by the laws of a civilized society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Frijoles 69,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Scrutiny 178,587
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Earthling-1 47,008
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 50,041
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]