Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275000 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1129542 May 1, 2014
dem wrote:
So gunner thinks climate change is they way to control the masses.
Bet he watched that on Fox News and didn't notice the irony of it. Lol
they seem to have you wrapped up and in control, paco.

what i'd like to know is what you warmists were watching when they told you the tornadoes that hit the southern u.s. this week were due to man made co2 emissions?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129543 May 1, 2014
NBA owner has to go....

----------

this guy gets to stay.....

'Black congressman stands by comment that Clarence Thomas is an ‘Uncle Tom’

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1129544 May 1, 2014
All I keep hearing on the tv hearings is "Stuttgart time, Stuttgart time"
Darryl Issa is a nutjob
dem

United States

#1129545 May 1, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>She's under pressure now, her husband will be home for 3 weeks; "honey, what are you doing at the computer all day"?
Carol: "oh fer krisssakes, go out and fly your toy planes and leave me and Benghazi alone"
Lol! Yep. She has to pretend she's busy now.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129546 May 1, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
If only posting lies could make you grow a dk and brain.
don't concern yourself with the business here...

get on down to the Jiffy Lube and change that oil...

let those of us with an education discuss issues....

we'll solve society's problems...you solve how many quarts of WD-30 you need to put into your KIA...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1129547 May 1, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing the other dumbfk right wing domestic terrorists said.
Time to send in the troops to kill the entire militia.
Exactly; that's what they want; that's what those crazies live for. They think they're still fighting the civil war.

I watched a documentary on drugs in TN; they showed a man with his face covered demonstrating how to make Shake n' Bake meth in soda bottles; he had a big Confederate flag hanging on his shack wall!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1129548 May 1, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
On issues both foreign and domestic, the public has seemingly lost faith in the president’s leadership.
No wonder why.

On duh (WH quote) "talking point issues" of Benghazi email-

"It awrl 'bogus'.." (another OMG speaking moment for the kids on duh hill)

So umm anyway and moving right along-

If the newest round of not previously released info (emails) concerning the Benghazi/bigger picture, is nothing relevent, then why was it withheld to start with?
Is it because of
A. There is still a denial of the FACT that terrorist activity was a well known FACT in the region, thus even shedding more light as to the IMCOMPETENCE on the admin NOT having adequately provided proper protection for dignitaries and other American interest in the region...for whatever ???) reason.
B. A purposeful effort to sweep the TRUTH under the political rugs, so as NOT to conflict with continued political campaign agendas...rather than doing the job of the offices already held, those be damned, in favor of furthering political campaign agendas?
C. A concerted effort, whether derived of more INCOMPETENCE, to aid and abet terrorist jihadist uprisings via contributions to FAILED STATEHOODS, due to FAILED FOREIGN POLICY, OR otherwise?
D. ALL of the above.

Why can't the video blaming, jack bootlicking, admin kids on the hill just admit-they FAILED miserably, in having (NO) Foreign Policy in dealing with TERRORISM..and then LIED outright about it.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1129549 May 1, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of concentrating on her husbands cancer she watches Fox News.
Watch only the O'Reilly Factor and The Five you big fat ignoramus.

And I have far too much on my mind these days being caretaker, worrier and practically nurse and practitioner to my husband's wounds and complications because the medical profession doesn't seem to know if it's coming or going or eating apple butter.

They're like trained robots who can't think outside the box to even give a shit.

And we even paid the deductible up front and have GOOD insurance.

So please forgive me if I find your kind of hatred infuriating.
dem

United States

#1129550 May 1, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>they seem to have you wrapped up and in control, paco.

what i'd like to know is what you warmists were watching when they told you the tornadoes that hit the southern u.s. this week were due to man made co2 emissions?
Pussscccee!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1129551 May 1, 2014
and that they were WRONG in upholding what WASN'T right.
dem

United States

#1129552 May 1, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>don't concern yourself with the business here...

get on down to the Jiffy Lube and change that oil...

let those of us with an education discuss issues....

we'll solve society's problems...you solve how many quarts of WD-30 you need to put into your KIA...
Maybe you could rub your high heels together and wish for a dk and brain, fkn imbecile.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1129553 May 1, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
If only posting lies could make you grow a dk and brain.
Duh new kids on duh hill jackboot, videeyo blaming DUHmocRaTic mantra?

(poor kids..gotta SUCK having to work under such INCOMPETENCE.)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129554 May 1, 2014
Looks like it is time for Democrats need to find another racist to wave their fingers at....

'“Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi,” Pelosi said to reporters Thursday when asked about a new cache of recently released emails.“Why aren’t we talking about something else?”

Nancy Pelosi....

http://weaselzippers.us/184631-pelosi-benghaz...
dem

United States

#1129555 May 1, 2014
<quoted text>Exactly; that's what they want; that's what those crazies live for. They think they're still fighting the civil war.

I watched a documentary on drugs in TN; they showed a man with his face covered demonstrating how to make Shake n' Bake meth in soda bottles; he had a big Confederate flag hanging on his shack wall!!
I haven't followed the story too closely but I did see a fat hillbilly skank holding a automatic rifle and stopping cars. Id run that beitch over before id stop. She has no authority.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1129556 May 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is no justification for moving it at this time. As the prosecutor stated in their argument, the time to ask for a change of venue is during jury selection when it becomes apparent that the jury pool is, indeed, biased. To do otherwise, is a waste of time and a hardship on everyone involved.
Rolo has his insane desire to demand why things can't be done his way.

America just wasn't built for egotistical narcissist like this!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129557 May 1, 2014
More from the 'if I had a son he'd look like....' folder....

'AWFUL! Black Youth Mob Beats White Kid on Bus – Posts It on YouTube (Video)'

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/05/awful...
dem

United States

#1129558 May 1, 2014
<quoted text>Exactly; that's what they want; that's what those crazies live for. They think they're still fighting the civil war.

Oh yeah they wanna be able to blame Obama for attacking them. Suicide bombers have the same mentality.
Eleanor Beaver

East Hartford, CT

#1129559 May 1, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
At last a post from you that made sense. In fairness, you aren't so much a sucker as just plain ignorant.
So, according to you and your ilk, the pack of liars in the White House (including Hitlery) have told ¨the truth¨ about Benghazi?

LOL

OK, which version are we to believe?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1129560 May 1, 2014
<quoted text>
She's under pressure now, her husband will be home for 3 weeks; "honey, what are you doing at the computer all day"?
Carol: "oh fer krisssakes, go out and fly your toy planes and leave me and Benghazi alone"
Had so little time to be on here, I actually thought someone might have even missed me.

Husband can't do much of anything but recline in a chair, watch TV and movies and play games - which is what I've been doing with him much of the time when I'm not doing everything for him, being the chauffeur and having to play the role of physician because we've been pretty much left to our own devices by the real ones.

I can't even think about the upcoming PET scan or the results except to remain positive.

So please back off on the Obama-induced hatred for the time being - if you wouldn't mind.
dem

United States

#1129561 May 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Watch only the O'Reilly Factor and The Five you big fat ignoramus.

And I have far too much on my mind these days being caretaker, worrier and practically nurse and practitioner to my husband's wounds and complications because the medical profession doesn't seem to know if it's coming or going or eating apple butter.

They're like trained robots who can't think outside the box to even give a shit.

And we even paid the deductible up front and have GOOD insurance.

So please forgive me if I find your kind of hatred infuriating.
Which hatred is that. Pointing out you are posting lies on topix instead of concentrating on your ill husband is not hateful. It's true. That's why you're mad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRUMPS TAX PLAN 196,933
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Trey LaTrache 54,497
Candi wright. Homewrecker 6 hr Enough1908 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr CrunchyBacon 100,630
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 10 hr lakeche 4
abby 8-28=15 10 hr Julie 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr Doug77 6,402
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages