Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1621004 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1130776 May 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees....
Adam Silver screwed up big time in handling the Sterling affair, putting the owners in a difficult position.....
Silver will be dismissed in due time, with a nice severance package...
the owners seem to be onboard...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1130777 May 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so was he traveling without the normal security or not?
you seem to be contradicting your previous statement here...why?
We don't know what normal was__we don't know dick because the Issa led committee is not interested in what really happened in Benghazi and only interested in what Washington's days later response was.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130778 May 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's impossible to reason with someone who can't see a train that's about to run over them.
You see only what you want to see. No one can help you see the obvious. The requests for help are not disputed by anyone and part of the timeline leading up to the attack.
So all I can say is "Look out!"
You claim to walk with Jesus son.

I'd say that makes you impossible to reason with.

St. Croix valley

#1130779 May 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
regular gas is $4.30 here.....
thanks, Barry.....
so l this focus on gas and food prices.....are you all retired people living in miami?

oy, should that my bran flakes cost a dime more....

St. Croix valley

#1130780 May 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We don't know what normal was__we don't know dick because the Issa led committee is not interested in what really happened in Benghazi and only interested in what Washington's days later response was.
ummm....dear, you said he was travelijng without his security detail..is that true or did you just pull that out of your skanky ass?...and why?

St. Croix valley

#1130781 May 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so l this focus on gas and food prices.....are you all retired people living in miami?
oy, should that my bran flakes cost a dime more....
^all this focus..^
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1130782 May 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the owners seem to be onboard...
Silver was on firm ground on suspending Sterling, but has no legal grounds for forcing the sale of the team.....

he would have been better to suspend Sterling indefinitely "pending further action by the owners".....

Sterling will sue, probably on antitrust grounds........

St. Croix valley

#1130783 May 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's impossible to reason with someone who can't see a train that's about to run over them.
You see only what you want to see. No one can help you see the obvious. The requests for help are not disputed by anyone and part of the timeline leading up to the attack.
So all I can say is "Look out!"
so let's see here...

you toss out complete bulllshit that has been proven to be bullshit for well over a year now , and it is me that can't see the train coming?

why are you lying about this still?

funny how when proven to be the liar you are, you just lie some more..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1130784 May 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it classified, if you're such an expert, pal???...
Why do you think it's classified fkface?

Why did Issa nearly sht himself when a (D) committee member asked Hilary that very question while she was sworn in and on national television? Why was Petreaus's testimony behind closed doors? WTF was the CIA doing in Benghazi?

Paula Broadwell (remember her?) said that the CIA annex was being used to hold prisoners.

St. Croix valley

#1130785 May 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver was on firm ground on suspending Sterling, but has no legal grounds for forcing the sale of the team.....
he would have been better to suspend Sterling indefinitely "pending further action by the owners".....
in fact, if enough of the other owners agree to force the sale, there is perfectly sound legal ground.

do you ever read a paper or a news feed?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1130786 May 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm....dear, you said he was travelijng without his security detail..is that true or did you just pull that out of your skanky ass?...and why?
I said that he was in Benghazi without his security detail/team. That's a true statement based on the testimony of Greg Hicks.

BTW scumbag__you can google this stuff__simply type Benghazi attack timeline into your browser and read from one of the many offerings that magically pop up.

St. Croix valley

#1130787 May 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think it's classified fkface?
Why did Issa nearly sht himself when a (D) committee member asked Hilary that very question while she was sworn in and on national television? Why was Petreaus's testimony behind closed doors? WTF was the CIA doing in Benghazi?
Paula Broadwell (remember her?) said that the CIA annex was being used to hold prisoners.
why do we have the CIA anywhere? are you really this stupid? yes, why would we have the CIA in a place where muslim terrorist groups are known to be...

why oh why?

are you trying to make a point by being purposely obtuse?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1130789 May 3, 2014
How about Dallas the weatherman? Not sure but it seems he knows how to keep his Atmosphere around him just right...he hasn't changed much has he?

Maybe he knows more than what one would think. He could be a candidate for the next Election...

So what is anyone wanting to see in their next Elected anyway?
That's somewhere where my head is at...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1130790 May 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Where does it say it isn't? Good grief!!!
Woodtick wouldn't be aware of a train behind him if the liberal media told him not to look. So he just sees what he wants to see in everyone's posts, including yours.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1130791 May 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Having problems with reality again? Silver is enforcing the terms of the franchise agreement__the ball is in Sterling's court now__he can negotiate the sale of the Clippers to the highest bidder, sue the NBA and lose at which time the NBA will sell the team to whoever it chooses regardless of price.

And who are all these Jew sports owners__I'm scratching my head try to figure out who they are? How about putting up a list for us eh?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1130792 May 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do we have the CIA anywhere? are you really this stupid? yes, why would we have the CIA in a place where muslim terrorist groups are known to be...
why oh why?
are you trying to make a point by being purposely obtuse?
So CIA the central agency that is specialized to protect is it?
Central to what and if you could place yourself in that MUSLIM placed on terrorism frame of mind...

You think it is to them fun in torture or would they plan if they so had need I mean an attack which would be precise I would think by now I mean they have been around how long???

It's a much of much so according to you or let me phrase it un personad what about 9/11???

To you who did what that day?

Anyway they centered and who's covering the rest?

Central to an area? How's your Neighborhood? I mean what is your Neighborhood like? Lot's of flow traffic stores places to keep busy etc?

St. Croix valley

#1130793 May 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I said that he was in Benghazi without his security detail/team. That's a true statement based on the testimony of Greg Hicks.
BTW scumbag__you can google this stuff__simply type Benghazi attack timeline into your browser and read from one of the many offerings that magically pop up.
is this the same hicks that had no clue about anything he testified to? the guy who told about the 'stand down order" that was really the second team being told they weren't needed as the survivors were already rescued? that hicks?

if you can google it, show me what security detail he usually traveled with and who he had with him this trip...

i'll wait...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1130795 May 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I said that he was in Benghazi without his security detail/team. That's a true statement based on the testimony of Greg Hicks.
All you can say is "Look out!" when it comes to woodtick. Maybe he'll see the train in time.

With you, it's just trying to push you off the track. Stubbornness, I believe, is the problem.

St. Croix valley

#1130796 May 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodtick wouldn't be aware of a train behind him if the liberal media told him not to look. So he just sees what he wants to see in everyone's posts, including yours.
and yet i point out your proven lies left and right..

do you actually realize how whorish your lying for these fools is?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1130797 May 3, 2014
You prolly live on some culdesac and how do you spell that correct?

Retired are you> live on/of disability?
Pansion?

Wait some self made independent well off to do and content person?

Again I would like to know who you would want to see in the next election?

and for what Reason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi, the REAL story. 1 hr test 17
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Quirky 242,800
The Party of Racism. 2 hr KKK r DEMS 65
The truth and nuttin but. 2 hr WWBroadsREvil 26
Why can 2 Black Reps. get media protection & Wh... 2 hr Left is EVIL 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Agents of Corruption 64,005
TOYOTA , Warranty Fraud, Negligent Mechanic, mi... (Sep '15) 5 hr lich tran 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages