Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403334 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

United States

#1129561 May 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Watch only the O'Reilly Factor and The Five you big fat ignoramus.

And I have far too much on my mind these days being caretaker, worrier and practically nurse and practitioner to my husband's wounds and complications because the medical profession doesn't seem to know if it's coming or going or eating apple butter.

They're like trained robots who can't think outside the box to even give a shit.

And we even paid the deductible up front and have GOOD insurance.

So please forgive me if I find your kind of hatred infuriating.
Which hatred is that. Pointing out you are posting lies on topix instead of concentrating on your ill husband is not hateful. It's true. That's why you're mad.
TheIndependentMa jority

Elyria, OH

#1129562 May 1, 2014
who wanker play tic tac toeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
No

Yes

No

Yes

No...

Geez....THUGS suck.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1129563 May 1, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
ABC's Jonathan Karl Glosses Over The Fact That White House Memo Wasn't Centered On Benghazi
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/04/30/abcs...
ABC is part of the vast rightwing racist conspiracy....
dem

United States

#1129564 May 1, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>Duh new kids on duh hill jackboot, videeyo blaming DUHmocRaTic mantra?

(poor kids..gotta SUCK having to work under such INCOMPETENCE.)
Get me a coffee, flo.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1129565 May 1, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
NBA owner has to go....
----------
this guy gets to stay.....
'Black congressman stands by comment that Clarence Thomas is an ‘Uncle Tom’
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Just further proof of the double standard.

Bennie Thompson knows his place on the democrat plantation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-grenell...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1129566 May 1, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Reuters)- A congressman is calling for a probe into the activities of armed militiamen who are supporting a Nevada cattleman in a high profile showdown with federal authorities over grazing rights, citing allegations they set up armed checkpoints on local roads.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/30/us-...
They've got to keep themselves busy in between Cliven's inspirational speeches about the goings on in the N Vegas projects.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129567 May 1, 2014
NBA owner makes inappropriate comments and has to go...

----------

Democratic Politician smokes crack, plead guilty to tax fraud and gets to stay...

http://content.time.com/time/specials/package...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1129568 May 1, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what's the temp in Australia?
despite what FOX keeps telling you, the world is not flat.
It's not getting warmer, either.
But, this is most likely a little climatic turbulence. That fact is, the Earth has been warming for over 10,000 years. The polar ice caps will melt, just like they have done several times in Earth's recent history. We may enter another ice age before the polar ice caps melt completely. We won't know the answer to that for a while.
So, since it's certain the polar ice caps will melt, thus the coastal plains will flood, what are you clowns doing to prepare for that eventual certainty?
... nothing. You act as if you actually think humans can alter the Earth's climatic cycles. Here's some news from the real world for you: humans do not possess that ability or technology.
You're an idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1129570 May 1, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
The Outrageous Right-Wing Defense of Donald Sterling
There is no freedom of speech issue here. Sterling isn’t being prosecuted by the government; he’s being punished by a private association according to terms he already agreed to. The NBA has the legal right to do what it’s doing because it’s a private association.
so, private associations are free to do as they please free of government interference???...

Sterling should be sentenced to a FEMA re-education camp.....
dem

United States

#1129571 May 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Had so little time to be on here, I actually thought someone might have even missed me.

Husband can't do much of anything but recline in a chair, watch TV and movies and play games - which is what I've been doing with him much of the time when I'm not doing everything for him, being the chauffeur and having to play the role of physician because we've been pretty much left to our own devices by the real ones.

I can't even think about the upcoming PET scan or the results except to remain positive.

So please back off on the Obama-induced hatred for the time being - if you wouldn't mind.
When you quit posting lies I'll quit pointing them out. Maybe you should concentrate on the real issues in your life instead of the lies you spread here.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129572 May 1, 2014
NBA owner makes inappropriate comment and has to go....

----------

Democratic Senator kills a woman and gets to stay....

http://photos.newhavenregister.com/2012/07/18...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1129573 May 1, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That woman is having a nervous breakdown right before our eyes. She wasn't this crazy five years ago.
No...the picture has just become a helluva lot clearer over just the past few days - much less the past five years - and your vision is getting cloudier.

You're mistaking crazy for the lack of clarity on your part to see things as they really are.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1129574 May 1, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Many fkn idiots confuse weather with climate.
I see that when I read your inane propaganda.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1129575 May 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>

So please forgive me if I find your kind of hatred infuriating.
Your reaction is exactly what the heartless, bullying prick wanted.
dem

United States

#1129576 May 1, 2014
If a liberal would have shared their husbands personal problems here, carols peers would openly wish for his death. That's because the truly fkd up azzholes here are all right wingers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1129578 May 1, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
do you really think that other black folks think a person who gets paid by FOX to read from the white man's teleprompter for the explicit reason of denigrating blacks is anything but an Uncle Tom? would you like some examples of what they think of such a person? i can tell you this....it won't be pretty.
phony injun tell heap big lies.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1129579 May 1, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass! Don't you know how insurance works? The cost of your medical care is spread out among those subscribers to whatever policy you've bought. That's the way it's always worked.
You keep ignoring the fact that many people aren't as lucky as you and your husband. They don't get sick days or vacations and thanks to Rick Scott and your Republican legislature don't even have any coverage at all.
But then again, it's all about you.
Yeah. They were lucky enough to be the type of person who gets up every day and goes to work on time and makes a career out of that and doesn't waste their money on gambling and booze and drugs and gets some rest so they can go to work in the morning while the unlucky people are doing thngs like playing basketball at midnight.

Want to change your luck? Get a job and show up for work every day on time. You're whole life will change.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129580 May 1, 2014
NBA owner makes inappropriate comment (s) and has to go....

----------

Democratic KKK Senator gets to stay...

https://www.google.com/search...
dem

United States

#1129581 May 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>No...the picture has just become a helluva lot clearer over just the past few days - much less the past five years - and your vision is getting cloudier.

You're mistaking crazy for the lack of clarity on your part to see things as they really are.
No! You're crazy.
dem

United States

#1129582 May 1, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>I see that when I read your inane propaganda.
Howdy lil jagoff.
Ready for your constitutional class that I'm gonna shove up your midget azz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min joke itch 219,329
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,268
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Juan Schanahan 103,115
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr TWP 72,037
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1,245
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 1,790
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 2,848

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages