Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Campbell

Kingston, TN

#1128477 Apr 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
as usual, the left does not believe in the Fourth, Fifth, or Sixth Amendments....
If that sacred document which was supposed to make everyone free and guarantee security why in the world did the ones who wrote it own slaves? Why in the world did they count a slave worth six tenths of a white person? If it was so great why in the world has it already been amended twenty seven times??
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1128478 Apr 29, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. That's what your handlers keep telling you. You are a perfect example of the idiom, "Ignorance is bliss."
Go play with your stretch pants moron.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1128479 Apr 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
as usual, the left does not believe in the Fourth, Fifth, or Sixth Amendments....
i would say that stopping cars, which they have no right to do, to check the identity of the people in the car is a violation of the Forth.

those same actions would fulfill the Fifth and the Sixth.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1128480 Apr 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you heard...All The women love me and all the men fear me. Since you are half and half maybe i'll just tease you with Mr. Dinkers.
So how is that "glorious" vacation on the East Coast going libtardulant?

How is Wilhelm sockpupptier?

Is your 50K per year making you rich?

Baawwaahhh!!!

Zero.

Lying liberal scum.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1128481 Apr 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong......
Pfizer said it wants to buy AstraZeneca and merge the two companies into a UK holding company with a UK tax domicile, while maintaining its operational headquarters in New York. It would likely be the largest deal ever done that included such a so-called tax "inversion."
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/04/28/uk-u...
LOL. You are saying "wrong" while agreeing with me. You said Pfizer was moving their headquarters overseas and I said that was nothing but a republican conspiracy theory. You have now acknowledged I was right while claiming I was wrong. Silly Nilly.

This is their official statement:

"The transaction, if consummated, is expected to result in the combination of the two companies under a new U.K.-incorporated holding company. As a global corporation, Pfizer would expect the combined company to have management in both the United States and the United Kingdom, and to maintain head offices in New York and list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange.... the currently contemplated structure under a new U.K.-incorporated holding company would not subject AstraZeneca’s non-U.S. profits to U.S. tax, which would be in the best interests of the combined company’s shareholders."

http://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/pres...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1128482 Apr 29, 2014
Racist Pig for sure:
Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>
If that sacred document which was supposed to make everyone free and guarantee security why in the world did the ones who wrote it own slaves? Why in the world did they count a slave worth six tenths of a white person? If it was so great why in the world has it already been amended twenty seven times??
Dumbfk.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1128483 Apr 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots on the right actually believe anything that old Rush says. WRONG JEWBOY, he was a staunch Republican and gave very little to Democrats and that was long ago. So As usual you are not only stupid and clueless but he's your party boy...LMAO.
when do you think the NAACP will be giving the millions back that Sterling gave them? will they hold a press conference with one of those big checks for the all the media to see?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1128484 Apr 29, 2014
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Hi phags, did you miss me!!?? I see a lot of the same gay & retarded leftists are still here suckling each other.
Topix (and your gay retarded azzes) were boring me so much I decided to take 6 months off. I just wanted to pop in to tell all of you leftist queens what spooge-swallowers you are, and to let you know that THREE (3) things are going to happen within the next six months:
1)Donald Sterling will be reinstated, and retain ownership of the negro Clippers ("freedom of speech"; its in the Constitution, chimpy :-)).
2)Baruck Odumbo's approval rating will dip down into the low 30 percentile two weeks before the mid-terms.
3)In said mid-term election, the dumocrats will take the worst beating in modern electoral history.
You heard it here first, retards.
Remember, the greatest gift a leftist can give to his Country is his own extinction. Stick your heads in the oven, turn on the gas, and become a patriot today!!!
Waxman's meltdown escalates as he rolls out Fenris.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#1128485 Apr 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play with your stretch pants moron.
You sound very familiar! hee hee hee ???

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1128486 Apr 29, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>when do you think the NAACP will be giving the millions back that Sterling gave them? will they hold a press conference with one of those big checks for the all the media to see?
Along with SPLC one of the most divisive organizations in America. It condemns and demeans blacks who do not comport to their political enslavement mentality. I wouldn't count on seeing one of those 4x8 ft checks anytime soon on MSM.
Campbell

Kingston, TN

#1128487 Apr 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is that "glorious" vacation on the East Coast going libtardulant?
How is Wilhelm sockpupptier?
Is your 50K per year making you rich?
Baawwaahhh!!!
Zero.
Lying liberal scum.
You talk about gonads...you've got a set of brass. Even saying the word Lie should get a Right Wing assho-e a life sentence in solitary.
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney....best case of flagrant draft dodgers in the history of the country:
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/24/935_lie...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1128488 Apr 29, 2014
A few conservative pundits on Tuesday furthered a conspiracy theory that someone, possibly Magic Johnson, set up Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's racist rant in order to buy the team.

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on his show on Tuesday had a lengthy discussion with a caller about such a theory. Limbaugh attributed the theory to the caller, but seemed convinced that it was a possibility.

"Whoever set this up is really good. They covered every base. They've got the media wrapped around their little finger," Limbaugh said.

"This is a fascinating theory. And, Neil, I'm glad that you held on through the break so I could dig deep, explore further," he continued "You know, you got it."

Patrick Howley, a reporter for the Daily Caller, also questioned whether Magic Johnson had something to do with the the leaked audio recording.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/conspir...

it's all the black man's fault that the white man got caught being a racist.

usually is.
Notrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1128489 Apr 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i would say that stopping cars, which they have no right to do, to check the identity of the people in the car is a violation of the Forth.
those same actions would fulfill the Fifth and the Sixth.
"I would say" ???

You idiot.

This is how the police catch criminals and deviant Democrat scumbags like you and put them in jail where you belong.

How long is your criminal record, worm Obama Scumbagger ?

It's obvious you are a criminal.

Democrat.
Notrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1128490 Apr 29, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman's meltdown escalates as he rolls out Fenris.
You give me way too much credit.

I have no time or interest in being a sock like you do retired old moron Democrat.

Feris makes a fool out of you. I simply ignore you, moron Commie (AKA DemoKrat).

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#1128491 Apr 29, 2014
More Democrat racists... Let's see how fast the Sterling story disappears now.

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling, whom commentators tried to tie to the Republican party immediately after his alleged racist statements became public, has in fact only given money to Democratic candidates, according to campaign-contribution records.
Notrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1128492 Apr 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
A few conservative pundits on Tuesday furthered a conspiracy theory that someone, possibly Magic Johnson, set up Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's racist rant in order to buy the team.
Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on his show on Tuesday had a lengthy discussion with a caller about such a theory. Limbaugh attributed the theory to the caller, but seemed convinced that it was a possibility.
"Whoever set this up is really good. They covered every base. They've got the media wrapped around their little finger," Limbaugh said.
"This is a fascinating theory. And, Neil, I'm glad that you held on through the break so I could dig deep, explore further," he continued "You know, you got it."
Patrick Howley, a reporter for the Daily Caller, also questioned whether Magic Johnson had something to do with the the leaked audio recording.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/conspir...
it's all the black man's fault that the ieiewhite man got caught being a racist.
usually is.
Talkingpointmemo?

You are a black zombie
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1128493 Apr 29, 2014
I love the fact Sonic is a racist. Just like Obama.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1128494 Apr 29, 2014
Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about gonads...you've got a set of brass. Even saying the word Lie should get a Right Wing assho-e a life sentence in solitary.
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney....best case of flagrant draft dodgers in the history of the country:
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/24/935_lie...
Zzzzzz....

Typical fascist terrorist Democrat with no tolerance for debate.

A failure of a human being for sure.

Nothing but hate...

How sad...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1128495 Apr 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
More Democrat racists... Let's see how fast the Sterling story disappears now.
L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling, whom commentators tried to tie to the Republican party immediately after his alleged racist statements became public, has in fact only given money to Democratic candidates, according to campaign-contribution records.
Eat sh it you tiny known lyng jagoff.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1128497 Apr 29, 2014
I sure am glad I can go to sleep tonight knowing I'm not an Anti-American worthless Democrat Communist who hates his own neighbors.

Hate is an evil thing Democrats treasure and promote.

I on the other hand will sleep well, no hate, no frustration. I'm happy.

Poor Democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Agents of Corruption 52,414
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,960
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 48 min Non _cents 5,826
Word (Dec '08) 54 min Non _cents 5,160
abby 3-31-15 2 hr blunt advice 8
amy 3-31-15 2 hr blunt advice 9
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Graham Cracker 51,889
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]