Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417181 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1128919 Apr 30, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
color? i'm half Miami Indian.
that's what they all say.....

do you get a cut of the gambling revenue???...

http://www.miamination.com/mto/gc.html
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1128920 Apr 30, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Israel has been condemned in 45 resolutions by United Nations Human Rights Council since its creation in 2006, mostly for starving the Palestinians..
And yet where was your outrage:

Iran—which leads the world in executions and recently ordered the hanging a 26-year-old rape victim—was voted late Wednesday into a coveted spot on the U.N. Economic and Social Council’s Commission on the Status of Women

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1128921 Apr 30, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
you are p h o n e y....
have you read how nice 'dem' is to folks on here?
geeze...louise...
You reap what ere ye sow.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1128922 Apr 30, 2014
White NBA owner who makes in appropriate comments has to go...

----------

while NFL player arrested for assault gets to stay...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000016673...

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1128923 Apr 30, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is that you run away from your stupid statements once the truth is exposed. Happens all the time with you.
USAsince whips your dumb ass day in, day out.
What compromises?? It's Israel that keeps stealing Palestinian land to build settlements and turning Palestinian lands into Warsaw style Ghettoes.
Israel has adopted the methods theNazis used against them to terrorize the Palestinians.
Israel has been condemned in 45 resolutions by United Nations Human Rights Council since its creation in 2006, mostly for starving the Palestinians..
Here is proof USA's brilliance--

post1124603 p51839
USAsince1680 wrote:
USAsince1680 wrote:
<<quoted text>
So, how many miles do you think the Bundy ranch is from the proposes Chinese solar facility? It should be interesting to hear your "opinion"...
Go to post post1123738. I posted the information about Searchlight project in response to your post stating "What does this have to do with the Chinese Solar Project"
Your lame 200 miles was your strange response to it.

USAsince1680 wrote:
USAsince1680 wrote:
<<quoted text><quoted text>
We were never discussing the Dry Lake SEZ. You brought that up AFTER your lies about the association between the Bundy ranch and the Chinese Solar facility were exposed...
No I discussed Dry Lake SEZ in post1123226, post1123231
Chinese project wasn't until post post1123710
And you lied. My post1123710 showed the connection.

USAsince1680 wrote:
USAsince1680 wrote:
<<quoted text><quoted text>
FACT: The Dry Lake mitigation report has nothing to do with the Bundy Ranch. It doesn't even mention it.
What you have done is try to move the goal post away from your debunked claims regarding the Chinese solar facility to the Dry Lake SEZ. I'm not interested. I'm not going to follow you down that path. My focus is on Bundy's illegal actions and the area of conservation where his cattle freely roam..
That is a lie post1123226, post1123231 showed the connection and your response was a lecture on conservation. Unrelated, but did not refute what was said.
Folks it is worth your time to keep track of posts you make to this poster as you can see she is not exactly truthful in what was said.

----

Move along Nuk
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1128924 Apr 30, 2014
A severe case of libtardosis!
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is that you run away from your stupid statements once the truth is exposed. Happens all the time with you.
USAsince whips your dumb ass day in, day out.
What compromises?? It's Israel that keeps stealing Palestinian land to build settlements and turning Palestinian lands into Warsaw style Ghettoes.
Israel has adopted the methods theNazis used against them to terrorize the Palestinians.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1128925 Apr 30, 2014
NBA owner who makes inappropriate comments has to go...

----------

while this guy gets to stay...

'Jets RB Goodson found by a tow truck driver on Route 80; arrested on drug, weapons charges'

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/jets-rb-good...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1128926 Apr 30, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps your news networks were keeping you ignorant of the counter proposals to ObamaKare that were made public in 2009. One of the primary components was, has always been, and is today to let insurance companies compete across state lines. Also, if you recall, the Democrats shut the door on anyone from the outside and didn't allow any discussion across the ailse about what to put and what to not put in ObamaKare.
Now, why would your so-called "news" network be keeping you ignorant, and this case obviously shows.
Oh, it's the 'alter boy'!!

The one who alternates with Sleazy Ed in licking Father O'Malley's Holy Relic!!

Tell us the lie about counting the collection plate money again, Dweeb. I need a good laugh. Did you count it with Fr. O'Malley's Relic up your bunghole??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
----------

Yet you can't show us a single Repugnant Healthcare Bill in the House or Senate. Figures. You talk nonsense all the time. We're not talking vague 'proposals', we're talking about a full Healthcare plan to reform the broken healthcare system in the USA.

Which your side pretended wasn't broken until recently.

You're just an old, dumb sore loser who's been abused by a Catholic Priest!! That explains your insanity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1128927 Apr 30, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if they banned that girlfriend too! Doc Rivers is a class act and the NBA is 80% black, no one wants these old racist fkers anymore, they will die off soon and the world will be better for it. It's 2014, no one wants to take it anymore. Congrats to Adam Silver on his quick action. It's enough.
when someone's private property can be seized because of their personal opinions, nobody is safe.....

history tends to repeat itself.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1128928 Apr 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the woman Sterling has a 1.5M lawsuit against? Nah, no motive there! Last time I checked being racist isn't illegal. And, a private call is just that, a PRIVATE call. The man has rights whether you like it or not. Whether you agree or disagree with his rights is immaterial.
And we have the right not to accept it; the players have the right to refuse to play for him, the fans have the right to boycott the team, the sponsors have the right to cancel their ads
The lawsuit is bogus; his wife is claiming she embezzled money from that fat old pig; he bought her cars, jewels and a house; small pittance for sleeping with that old goat who is 50 years older than her. What did he think? That she loved him?
What a load.
I say good riddance to another fat old white racist pig from pigville.

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1128929 Apr 30, 2014
Time for me to go. Later
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1128930 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
post1124603 p51839
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to post post1123738. I posted the information about Searchlight project in response to your post stating "What does this have to do with the Chinese Solar Project"
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie post1123226, post1123231 showed the connection and your response was a lecture on conservation. Unrelated, but did not refute what was said.
Folks it is worth your time to keep track of posts you make to this poster as you can see she is not exactly truthful in what was said.
----
Move along Nuk
You're like that annoying mosquito that buzzes in a persons ear at night. Buzz off. You're not making any points here at all, we all know you're an effing moran.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1128931 Apr 30, 2014
White NBA owner who makes in appropriate comments has to go...

----------

while rule breaking NCAA football players get to play in Bowl Game...

'The NCAA said all can still play in the Sugar Bowl against Arkansas on Jan. 4 in New Orleans.'

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1128932 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
post1124603 p51839
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
----
Move along Nuk
lol! Nuculur option is right.

You do get your ass whooped.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1128933 Apr 30, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Who can beat her? Who would you like to be the next POTUS?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/02/09/02006...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/20/2008.p...

Location hidden

#1128934 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
post1124603 p51839
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
----
Move along Nuk
Your obsession with USAsince is duly noted. It's obvious how she's hurt you by mocking your stupidity.

She's living rent free in your head - it's empty of anything else.

For you to dig up her past posts indicates how much she's affected your deteriorating mental state.

That's what Waxman has been doing in his rage at Woodtick. Stalker behavior.

Now we see that USAsince has you spinning in circles and spitting wooden nickels!!

Thanks for again exposing yourself as a crazy person, Roxy!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1128935 Apr 30, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
right on cue.
2 day ago the right wing media were attacking Sterling. but that was when they thought he was a Democrat. but now that that story has changed, they've changed their tune.
but hey, i'm sure no one will pick up on the hypocrisy.
LOL
right on cue.

sonic found a bandwagon and immediately climbed on board. Never mind that it's occupied by a lynch mob. In fact, sonic feels solidarity with them. Blood curdling rage makes him feel alive. This almost as much fun as the Knockout Game.

No one agrees with Sterling's uttering and much less his racist attitude portrayed in those recordings. But keep in mind that 1.) There is something known as the First Amendment and 2.) those recordings were obtained and released illegally. 3.) Does the NBA have the legal right to take away an entire team from an owner and fine him $2.5 mil for something he allegedly said in a private conversation that may have even been fraudulently sewn together NBC and CBS style?

How would *YOU* feel if someone you trusted recorded a private conversation of yours where you bad-mouthed or otherwise expressed your sincere beliefs calling non-blacks carckas and then released them to the public?

If Sterling were to accidentally be caught walking down a street today encountering a black crowd, he would very likely be beaten to death a la Knockout Game tactics.

sonic thinks this is cool.

You are a primate and proud of it.

"What's right isn't always popular. What's popular isn't always right."

-- Howard Cosell .
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1128936 Apr 30, 2014
White NBA owner makes inappropriate comments has to go...

----------

this NBA player choked his coach in 1997 and got to stay till 2005....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latrell_Sprewell

Location hidden

#1128937 Apr 30, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like that annoying mosquito that buzzes in a persons ear at night. Buzz off. You're not making any points here at all, we all know you're an effing moran.
But she insists on proving it every day.

and her obsession with USAsince is very telling..........

Location hidden

#1128938 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Time for me to go. Later
Yes, that's what you do when your stupidity becomes obvious to all!!

Just like Carol!!

Stay away for a month or two.

Please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,248
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Hillarys devil 60,992
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,404
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 1,924
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 6,684
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 3,017
News Former Mayor Daley responds to question about C... 6 hr grounded in reality 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 103,417

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages