Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,035,701 - 1,035,720 of 1,079,068 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I do! Let me give you a brief tour...
For the most part, use the least brown hole....
the one that isn't the hairy end of a gut?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlene Dill, a 32-year-old mother of three, collapsed and died on a stranger’s floor at the end of March. She was at an appointment to try to sell a vacuum cleaner, one of the three part-time jobs that she worked to try to make ends meet for her family. Her death was a result of a documented heart condition — and it could have been prevented.
Dill was uninsured, and she went years without the care she needed to address her chronic conditions because she couldn’t afford it.
Under the health reform law, which seeks to expand coverage to millions of low-income Americans, Dill wasn’t supposed to lack insurance. She was supposed to have access to a public health plan through the law’s expansion of the Medicaid program. But Dill, a Florida resident, is one of the millions of Americans living in a state that has refused to accept Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion after the Supreme Court ruled this provision to be optional. Those low-income people have been left in a coverage gap, making too much income to qualify for a public Medicaid plan but too little income to qualify for the federal subsidies to buy a plan on Obamacare’s private exchanges.
You're an idiot Galt; You always have been and always will be.
if Dill had a "documented medical condition", then she obviously had access to medical care...

did Dill have cable TV, a cell phone, a car, etc......

she set her priorities, rolled the dice, and lost the game of life...

Darwin rules......natural selection....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN STUPID! The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act produced a short-term recovery. We dropped 8.9 percent of GDP in Q4 2008. We lost 800,000 jobs in January 2009. We passed the stimulus. And then the next quarter we saw the biggest jobs improvement in 30 years. It's the GOP that's been blocking any legislation that would stimulate the economy and create jobs.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
the recovery would have been stronger without Porkulus and other Obama programs....

Since: Mar 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you and your hubby will attend these
and your whining will cease?
Which of these clinics detects cancer in the early stage?
If that were the only choice we had, we would. Trust me.

But a lot of people might as well prepare themselves to be diagnosed in free clinics and in Walgreen's for any complaint or potentially life-threatening diseases under ObamaCare.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't just Christians. It is organized religion in general. Muslims and Jews are right up there with Christians in their hypocrisy.
ll, it is the same cult as i usually point out but i thought that was common knowledge by now..

you are correct, i should keep pointing out they are all members of the same cult, lest i once again get falsely accused of only pointing out the idiocies of christianity...
Realtime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Thou dost protest too much....
Donald Tokowitz Sterling has a wiki page.

Given that his parents were Jewish immigrants, that he was raised in Southern CA and that he was big time divorce attorney it's not a giant leap to peg him as a (D). Liberal is another story as the guy has had to play both sides of the political spectrum to amass a nearly $2 billion fortune. Probably a moderate.

Seems as though no one really likes the guy__he's kinda like George Steinbrenner only richer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you real racist look for any and everything that will justify your flagrant racism. I see what Biden said not as race hatred but a simple observation. Besides daily idiots like you post totally racist comments on here. But in bagger world "FACTS" are avoided at all cost.
Yes, that is the pattern. What Biden and Reid said were indicative of their age.

Meanwhile, this Sterling character is quite a pig, isn't he? He may be rich, but he sure is ugggglllllyyy!

In February 2009, Sterling was sued by former longtime Clippers executive Elgin Baylor for discrimination on the basis of age and race, during which Baylor alleged that Sterling wanted a team composed of "poor black boys from the South … playing for a white coach,” and had the goofy habit of bringing women into the locker room (again, women that were not his wife) to show off his prized charges. Read the account below and try not to cringe at the thought of Sterling treating human beings like well-paid livestock (at best) From ESPN.com :

Players Sam Cassell, Elton Brand and Corey Maggette complained to me that Donald Sterling would bring women into the locker room after games, while the players were showering, and make comments such as,‘Look at those beautiful black bodies.’ I brought
this to Sterling’s attention, but he continued to bring women into the locker room.”

(I guess that sums it all up; he has seen the beautiful black athletic bodies and he knows no amount of money can buy him that body)

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04...
Patrick n Angela

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Carol. She's the one who brought it up.
alas ...her slim grasp of religion is the same as her grasp of history.

President Obama and Vice President Biden, Democrats, are both Christians with concern for the plight of poor children.
President Obama and Vice President Biden wish to insure that all children receive health care rather than wandering about looking for clinics.

Republican trolls...no so much
Peace
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about redefining traditional marriage to include homosexuals or killing the unborn? Can't think of any other "religious policy" you would be implying.
As much as propagandists want you to believe both of these issues are divided along political lines, they're just misleading you.
Many Democrats voted against gay marriage and many are also pro-life.
Obama and Hillary both were against gay marriage until the 2012 election year.
You knew that though, right?
So what's your point son? People on the left need to change their minds while people on the right are stuck there?

That's what I call brainwashing of the first order.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one wasting your miserable life away on Topix pretending to be many things you are not.
Big mouth, hot air, tiny audience...even though you post on several threads. C'mon, go make some headlines! A hate-filled sicko like you should be out burning down churches. Just wait until the good folks are out and safely home, k?
Awww...still sore from getting spanked around so much?

if you stop opening your mouth, people will stop showing you what an idiot you are.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court struck down the heart of the Voting Rights Act freeing states to change their election laws without federal approval. Basically the Court said racial minorities no longer face barriers to voting in states with a history of discrimination. Even you know that's bull shit.
It's a conservative court.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
An American Tragedy ?
minor earhquakes cause little damage and are a way of life.....

far less risk than living in hurricane or tornado country.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hospital layoffs are occurring all over the country since ObamaCare. You, PDupont and Realtime should look up facts before parroting your handlers' propaganda.
And it sure would be nice if all three of you defended lowering the costs of health care of which common sense solutions were completely ignored in the ACA.
So you should show where they weren't closing before ACA son.
Eleanor Beaver

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I went years believing racism was dead. Topix opened my eyes to the truth. Perhaps we should invite Supreme Court judges to this thread.
Really?¨Dead¨ means gone. No longer exists. Not a very well thought out belief.

What changed your mind, the racist comments by Reid and Biden? No? Alex Sink? No?

A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

Yes...the U.S. is one of the least racist countries in the world even though your side displays an extremely intolerant and prejudiced political agenda.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This preaching of hers is really getting old. No wonder they say "religion and faith are merely crutches for the weak of intellect."
That one is stuck with a God complex...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...i don't follow the NBA..so this guy is the owner, and his grilfriend is bring the guys she is sleeping with to his games? is that the deal?
maybe....the owner doesn't seem to care who she sleeps with, as long as she doesn't taunt him in public about her affairs....that's what the recorded conversation was about....

interesting that she is part black herself, and yet he is accused of racism....

Since: Mar 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. The opposite is occurring,. hospitals are expanding, new hospitals are being built__medical schools, nursing schools are expanding. Orlando Health (ORMC) has shown three straight quarters of growth www.orlandosentinel.com
Medical clinic/outpatient centers are being built in Lake Mary and another has broken ground in Deltona.
Stop making sht up liar!
Whether or not what you say is true about Orlando, look around the rest of the country. Things aren't that great in a lot of other hospitals and clinics in a lot of other cities.

Type in "hospitals and clinics lay off employees due to ObamaCare". The number of websites with different cities are plentiful.

And please stop telling me to stop making things up. I've been one of the few taking the time to inform you on here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Indiana forward David West’s declaration that: "He [Sterling] is who he is, they ain't going to change the man. The man's going to go to his grave being who he is.… This is not going to change him. It ain't going to change just because he has black athletes or whatever. He is who he is. There have been folks before him and they're been a ton of them after him."

Or, there's always Snoop Dogg’s NSFW screed.

I'll stick with Snoop. Fuck you, Donald Sterling. I hope this kerfuffle won't interfere with the Lifetime Achievement Award Sterling you're scheduled to receive later this month from the NAACP.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with what? That Christ would have told his followers to support Caesar forcibly taking money from people in order to be their collective consciences - and a corrupt Roman government trusted to use their money wisely to help the poor when it had no problem targeting and demonizing them because of their own beliefs?
Really? You agree with that?
So which reich wing candidate for president of your will support doing away with taxes son?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Donald Tokowitz Sterling has a wiki page.
Given that his parents were Jewish immigrants, that he was raised in Southern CA and that he was big time divorce attorney it's not a giant leap to peg him as a (D). Liberal is another story as the guy has had to play both sides of the political spectrum to amass a nearly $2 billion fortune. Probably a moderate.
Seems as though no one really likes the guy__he's kinda like George Steinbrenner only richer.
And ugly as hell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 38 min RACE 2
Abby 7-24 50 min RACE 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min truth 48,867
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000