Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1126321 Apr 26, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He told Dweeb he was a Vietnam vet.
That puts him on Medicare.
oh yeah. guess i just always pictured him as a young kid...not sure why...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126322 Apr 26, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No return comment, just namecalling? You ma'am are what is commonly called, a backseat driver, "Clueless? You're always beyond clueless, You always call names but never think about what you're saying. You have an opinion on every little item, but you're intelligence on those items leaves so much to be desired...
lol! You really have no idea how hypocritical you look, do you Chica?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1126323 Apr 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox Sports columnist Jason Whitlock, who made headlines recently after an inflammatory interview with Roland Martin in which he referred to the NRA as the “new KKK,” declined a request to visit The O’Reilly Factor on Fox News. And he did it rather gloriously, explaining in a blog post why he would not be appearing:
Jason Whitlock is a racist pig.....

On February 10, 2012, in the middle of the Knicks' 92–85 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers, with Jeremy Lin scoring a career-high 38 points, Whitlock posted on Twitter that "some lucky lady in NYC is gonna feel a couple inches of pain tonight." Hyphen wrote that Whitlock "reinforced the insipid and insidious 'small Asian penis' stereotype.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1126324 Apr 26, 2014
If you want to see how far Americans who support gays has come, one need only look to Latta, SC.

>>Latta’s mayor fired the police chief, but Town Council is fighting back
An openly gay chief sees the worst (and best) of small-town politics
by Paul Bowers @ccpnews<<

""LATTA, S.C.— The front desk phone at the Latta Police Department has been ringing nonstop for the past minute-and-a-half, and Chief Crystal Moore wants nothing more than to pick it up. But she can't. She's not the chief anymore.

"It's a public building," she says, "so I'll sit here."

Moore's friends say they saw the writing on the wall in December, just before Mayor Earl Bullard won an uncontested election and took office next door at Latta Town Hall. They had heard the new mayor didn't take too kindly to gays and lesbians in positions of power, which meant Moore — as both the first female and first openly gay chief in the tiny town near the North Carolina border — had better watch her back. As a precautionary measure, Town Council passed a vote of confidence in Chief Moore during a February meeting.

Sure enough, on the afternoon of Tues. April 15, Mayor Bullard did fire Chief Moore, but Bullard's stated reasons for the firing had nothing to do with sexual orientation. Directly after an employee grievance meeting in which Chief Moore had helped mediate a complaint by a town employee against his supervisor, the mayor called Moore into his office. When she stepped inside, the mayor handed her a stack of seven written reprimands.

"He said,'I'm gonna hand you these right here, and I want you to read them out loud,'" Moore says. "As I read them, I could not believe what he had written down, because they either had something to do with an investigation I was doing, or it was the policy. Genuinely, I had to laugh at some of them."

Moore says she told the mayor she wanted to speak to her lawyer, but the mayor told her she needed to sign the reprimands before leaving the room. When she refused, the mayor told her to turn in her badge.

Mayor Bullard's side of the story remains unknown. The City Paper spent all day Monday in Latta, and although the mayor spent more than an hour in an interview with TV station WPDE, he said he was too busy to give the paper an interview. In the TV interview, Bullard only said that "personnel policy" wouldn't allow him to comment on the reason for Moore's firing beyond saying that it had "nothing at all" to do with her sexual orientation.""

----------

The Redneck Mayor will resign and leave town.

Another indication of America's progress in equality.

Location hidden

#1126325 Apr 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
He must be related to you, Nobraina.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1126326 Apr 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
On February 10, 2012, in the middle of the Knicks' 92–85 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers, with Jeremy Lin scoring a career-high 38 points, Whitlock posted on Twitter that "some lucky lady in NYC is gonna feel a couple inches of pain tonight." Hyphen wrote that Whitlock "reinforced the insipid and insidious 'small Asian penis' stereotype.
so he's doing Hannity's show, then?

Location hidden

#1126327 Apr 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah. guess i just always pictured him as a young kid...not sure why...
Teabaggers appear childlike in their ignorance..........
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1126328 Apr 26, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No return comment, just namecalling? You ma'am are what is commonly called, a backseat driver, "Clueless? You're always beyond clueless, You always call names but never think about what you're saying. You have an opinion on every little item, but you're intelligence on those items leaves so much to be desired...
Hypocrite say what? But yet I'm way smarter than your tea bagging dumb azz.. Your post now was so enlightening and informitive. 90 % of all you baggers posts are other idiots words,,,Your masters.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1126329 Apr 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so we should let anyone build anything they want anywhere they want to?
except for state and local zoning and land use planning laws, yes......

Minnesota's North Coast

#1126330 Apr 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think more and more states are going to take that route. Especially after a few rear-enders start suing the city for causing those accidents by forcing people to slam on their breaks due to a shortened yellow light.
if you have to slam on your brakes due to the light change, you weren't paying enough attention, and thus should be ticketed,as that is against the law, or you don't know how to drive properly, in which case you shouldn't have a license at all.

or, you were trying to run the light . yellow means slow down.not hit the gas.that is what is causing all the intersection accidents and injuries.

Location hidden

#1126331 Apr 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Medicaid subsidizes nursing home costs or in many cases covers them completely. Once again the baby boomers come into play eh pal?
And you thought everyone on welfare was black. Hah, ROFLMAO
Funny how Nobraina and the wingnuts are on Social Security and Medicare, yet whine about others on 'welfare'!!

It's all based on racial hatred.

Too funny!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1126332 Apr 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, baggers don't even have a penis. Dichead.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1126333 Apr 26, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers appear childlike in their ignorance..........
Teaman's a totally cool shit! i just thought he was young, not sure why. kind of like radio personalities..you get this picture in your head of what they look like and it sticks there...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1126334 Apr 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
figures you are stupid enough to back an already proven failed system.

but then you don't really understand all that entails, you are just parroting, as you can only do.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1126335 Apr 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think more and more states are going to take that route. Especially after a few rear-enders start suing the city for causing those accidents by forcing people to slam on their breaks due to a shortened yellow light.
Our local politicians (elected) have so many ways to saddle the residents with unnecessary nonsense/costs that it's stupid.

The list grows each year of course and the methods are mind boggling.

Those little streetside signs that read Keep _____Beautiful are purchased from a company that owns that phase at cost that would make you shudder and then installed willy nilly all over town as a way to keep city employees busy "littering" the roadways with signs few read or heed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1126336 Apr 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Keystone pipeline is owned and operated by a foreign company. The U.S. government has absolutely every right and obligation to interfere. Especially when such foreign entity is attempting to confiscate land belonging to U.S. citizens.
there is no land confiscation (except by the federal government).....

Minnesota's North Coast

#1126337 Apr 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
wouldn't that be govt involvement?

you just cannot even get your own bullshit straight, can you?

Location hidden

#1126338 Apr 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not hard to beat a ticket issued by red light cameras.

The data concerning cycle time is available, clearly showing whether the alleged violation was within the yellow to red cycle.

Never do an emergency stop because of a yellow light. It is a judgement call legally. It just means you have to fight it if a ticket is issued.

Cops have long issued tickets for questionable 'was it orange or red' supposed violations. If he's far enough away, there's no way he can judge it properly. I've beaten a few.

Location hidden

#1126339 Apr 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Teaman's a totally cool shit! i just thought he was young, not sure why. kind of like radio personalities..you get this picture in your head of what they look like and it sticks there...
He's not as crazy as some of these winguts..........like Dweeb..........Carol.......... Roxy..........Slimy..........W axman..........Nobraina....... ...or the Oregon racist.

Location hidden

#1126340 Apr 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no land confiscation (except by the federal government).....
It crosses an International Border, giving the State Dept a vote in approving it.

That's per the US Constitution, nitwit.

The one you like to reference when it supports your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Graham Cracker 51,891
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min RACE 99,304
dear abby4-1-15 again. 26 min RACE 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min red and right 185,985
abby4-1-15 30 min RACE 1
Amy 3-30-15 1 hr miss ann elk 40
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 5,829
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]