Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1482851 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126544 Apr 26, 2014
Thread moron & Liar:
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you don't really believe anything that proven liar DP says, do you? he lied about his service as surely as mdbuilder did..
and no i am not jeff and i most certainly am not from iowa..yikes...
but if you want to think that is me go ahead. you have never let reality or the truth get in the way of making a total fool of yourself....in fact, you usually stomp right over the truth in your headlong rush to do so. like now. you are very entertaining. in a pathetic stumbling bum kind of way....
He can rake your lawn though!

A zero Democrat is always a genius!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1126545 Apr 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you wanna tell us why Liar of the Year Mitt Romney couldn't win the election?
though i really think it was the 47%.
I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.
In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
he also got what the 47% is mixed up with those on public assistance...the two groups are not the same..and he insulted both, and half of both of those groups are republican...

doesn't pay to piss off people who might possibly vote for you like that.

but then he was speaking from his heart in what he thought was a private chat...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126546 Apr 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Bundy invite you to his ranch for cattle rustlin' son?
Spam on zero!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126547 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Commie DemoKrat - must have been you and your Obama voting friends.
Must have been you, Boris!
Now run along and go pray to your commie Obama, son!
DemoKrauts are you, Phag boy.
lol! Why would such a reich wing nut job like Bundy invite me son?

No, no. You're more to 'his taste!'(wink, wink)
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126548 Apr 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, there go personal rights down the tubes in favor of corporate profits.
Now if I could tap into that pipeline and take what I want......
What is it like being a communist loser Boris? I have always been successful so I never felt the need to be a Democrat.

Can you tell us what you miserable life was like commie boy?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1126549 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Commie DemoKrat - must have been you and your Obama voting friends.
Must have been you, Boris!
Now run along and go pray to your commie Obama, son!
DemoKrauts are you, Phag boy.
Jeff aka: woodtick57 claims to be an engineer, Woodworker, Tool collector and has ebay account selling tools..

It's the culture..
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126550 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Thread moron & Liar:
<quoted text>
He can rake your lawn though!
A zero Democrat is always a genius!
lol! So! You recognize your superiors I see son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126551 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam on zero!
poor baby.

what's the matter? Bundy didn't give you your cut?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126552 Apr 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>he also got what the 47% is mixed up with those on public assistance...the two groups are not the same..and he insulted both, and half of both of those groups are republican...
doesn't pay to piss off people who might possibly vote for you like that.
but then he was speaking from his heart in what he thought was a private chat...
Hi there Hyime!

What are you lying about today, deceitful one?

Still living your life out on Topix?

Why was your account suspected on Politix, mental case?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126553 Apr 26, 2014
Speaking of liars!
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you don't really believe anything that proven liar DP says, do you? he lied about his service as surely as mdbuilder did..
and no i am not jeff and i most certainly am not from iowa..yikes...
but if you want to think that is me go ahead. you have never let reality or the truth get in the way of making a total fool of yourself....in fact, you usually stomp right over the truth in your headlong rush to do so. like now. you are very entertaining. in a pathetic stumbling bum kind of way....
He will say he chased us away! Mental illness?

Yep!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1126554 Apr 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the government report, the "average annual job," works out to about 3,900 jobs over one year of construction or 1,950 jobs each year for two years and after completion, the project will provide jobs for "about 35 permanent employees and 15 temporary contractors."
Read it and weep.
http://keystonepipeline-xl.state.gov/document...
The reference to permanent jobs is to operating personnel, not maintenance.

Projects such as this typically try to minimize employment totals to avoid impacts on rural communities.

Note also the substantial benefit to local property taxes....

besides, jobs are a side benefit of the project, not the reason for the project......

only employment agencies like Government Motors are in business to create jobs instead of producing products.....
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126555 Apr 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Bundy invite you to his ranch for cattle rustlin' son?
No, but the BLM hundred you off to the side son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126556 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being a communist loser Boris? I have always been successful so I never felt the need to be a Democrat.
Can you tell us what you miserable life was like commie boy?
lol! Of course son! You're the big man in the gulag! You have everything you need.

Oh wait... you're the Omega of the group.

Sorry. My error there!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1126557 Apr 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know what's funny? Reich wingers claim to have morality and religion on their side.
Yet, when it comes to the Pope and in particular Francis, they're all quiet.
And the best part? You and I have already expressed our appreciation for him!
Cons, for whatever reason, just can't do it!
Talk about a bunch of pretenders....
Cons have nothing but contempt for anyone, including the Pope, who tells them to "ensure that humanity is served by wealth and not ruled by it." Rather than be enlightened. They have chosen to just ignore him with their fingers in their ears, crying "I can't hear you!" It's what they do.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1126558 Apr 26, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Is entertaining to watch woodtick make an asshat of yourself you idiot, you write and complain like a 12 year old, and it's rather obvious woodtick has no college degree..
You're better off raking leaves, selling tools on ebay and you're too stupid to get into the military..
It's the culture...
oh that's right, you were the idiot that thought you knew who i was and that i was selling tools on ebay..(never done that either0

wow! id dint realize i had touched so many people so deeply that you all think of me all the time day and night...it is flattering. i must be like some kind of god to you, huh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1126559 Apr 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
NBA Investigating Clippers Owner's Racist Comments
The National Basketball Association is investigating an audio recording of racist comments made by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling, ESPN reported on Saturday.
The audio recording, obtained and put online Friday by TMZ, captured Sterling telling his girlfriend that he did not want her bringing black people to his basketball games.
"It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people," Sterling says on the tape. "Do you have to?"
The argument took place on April 9, according to TMZ, after Sterling's girlfriend, V. Stiviano, posted a photograph on Instagram of herself posing with NBA legend Magic Johnson. On the tape, Sterling also told Stiviano not to bring Johnson to games. A spokesperson for the NBA called Sterling's comments "disturbing and offensive" in a statement to ESPN.
"We are in the process of conducting a full investigation into the audio recording obtained by TMZ," NBA spokesperson Mike Bass told ESPN. "The remarks heard on the recording are disturbing and offensive, but at this time we have no further information."
Sterling's comments had received widespread condemnation by Saturday afternoon. Johnson himself reacted to the recording, vowing not to attend another Clippers game while Sterling remains owner, and calling the comments a "black eye" for the NBA.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/nba-inv...
another guy who needs some right wing media training.
do you think the fact that Magic Johnson is closely associated with the Lakers, the business competition for and arch-rival of the Clippers, might have something to do with the situation????......

get serious, fool.....
Patrick n Angela

Chapel Hill, NC

#1126560 Apr 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The reference to permanent jobs is to operating personnel, not maintenance.
Projects such as this typically try to minimize employment totals to avoid impacts on rural communities.
Note also the substantial benefit to local property taxes....
besides, jobs are a side benefit of the project, not the reason for the project......
only employment agencies like Government Motors are in business to create jobs instead of producing products.....
GM bailout cost Romney Michigan and Ohio in 2012.

"Mission Accomplished" as President George W. Bush might say!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1126561 Apr 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh that's right, you were the idiot that thought you knew who i was and that i was selling tools on ebay..(never done that either0
wow! id dint realize i had touched so many people so deeply that you all think of me all the time day and night...it is flattering. i must be like some kind of god to you, huh?
Feb 5, 1957 Jeff aka: woodtick57 is a certifiable liar...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126562 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but the BLM hundred you off to the side son.
lol! I guess you're having a problem with your Russian to English translation.

But don't worry son! I won't hold it against you!
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#1126563 Apr 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Chris Hayes' Devastating Spoof Of Fox News Race Baiting: It's Time For White People To Speak Out Against The Ills Of White Culture!
MSNBC's Chris Hayes may well have done THE ultimate takedown last night of Fox News' race baiting disguised as concern trolling.
Hayes got in jabs at everything that deserved jabs: the whitesplaining, the phony concern, ridiculous attacks on the media - and my personal favorite, a dig at Hannity's "proof" that George Zimmerman can't be a racist because he took an African American to the prom.
Bravo!
Read more at http://www.newshounds.us/chris_hayes_devastat...
Only fitting that a hateful racist pile of dung like you watch msnbc, they are the most racist hateful network on the air, and the worst ratings too. Go eat your TV dinner LardAss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min CNN 234,445
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Patriot AKA Bozo 62,977
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 28 min GEORGIA 3,546
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min SweLL GirL 10,098
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 104,730
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 2 hr Guest 22
News Man shot while driving in Englewood neighborhood 2 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages