Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1566342 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126514 Apr 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
like an American who doesn't hate our President?
Hey fascist. It's my right to not agree with your choice of president.

It's called Democracy, fascist pig.

If you don't like my freedom, you can always move to North Korea and be a robot over there instead of here idiot.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1126515 Apr 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
like an American who doesn't hate our President?
Most people hate liars...

Like this one: A lie is a purposeful action, like this one.... Obama bin Lyin wins liar of the year award.. Quote: sonicmoron..

It's the culture...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126516 Apr 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny.
I've never been solicited by a guy on Topix before much less a racist guy.
SonicMoron is the worst racist here. God am I glad I can sleep at night knowing I'm not a racist Democrat like Sonic. He is just a race baiting hater. How sad.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126517 Apr 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You have grass in the snow son?
I guess I need to bring the gas since in your country that's how things are run, eh?
Delusional idiot....

Democrats just love you!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1126518 Apr 26, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet my house that sonicfilter has an IQ at least 75 points higher than yours.
....and you live in subsidizing government housing.

Typical Liberal flim-flam talk.

sonic's IQ has nothing to do with the racist conversations you two are promoting but his dark heart and racist insanity.

Hitler had a high IQ. So does Satan. So...what was you point about IQ again?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1126519 Apr 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more of an assman. Huh Jeffrey.
so, lying scum, how long did you waste attempting to stalk me?

omg, have you been trying since i proved what a lyin scum piece of shit you are?!? that long? and all for nothing?!

wow! when you make a total ass of your self, you go all out, don't you? but then i knew that as you already showed you are the biggest asshole on the planet by lying about your military service, didn't you?

and now this! tooo funny! holy shit, i smack you around even when i do nothing at all!

St. Croix valley

#1126520 Apr 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are no professional driver either. You are just a common sh*t stirrer, boy. You are also an abuser of every poster on these threads so what makes you any better than the abuser of that girl you speak of......? Run, you little sh*thead parasite. It's not your wood. You are the one being entertained by your own stupidity.
yes dear, i am a professional driver...

and it was you that was stupid enough to say your god planned on molesting little girls...must be catholic, huh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1126521 Apr 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wouldn't the rental agencies have teh name, DL and credit card info of who rented that car on that day?
send them the receipt off their credit card charge...
great story from my folks down in AZ they have the speed cams in their city and a young girl was \spending the summer at her folks home while they were traveling and she repeatedly blew through the cameras she didn't know were there while driving daddy's sports car... of course the tickets were sent to her parents and she didn't open their mail...she racked up hundreds of speeding tickets!
in most states, drivers get traffic tickets, not cars.....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1126522 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
SonicMoron is the worst racist here. God am I glad I can sleep at night knowing I'm not a racist Democrat like Sonic. He is just a race baiting hater. How sad.
I have a picture of sonicmoron off the internet LOL.. is spooky. sonicfiller standing in his brown wall paneled trailer, all big eyed, black, puffy and ugly, showing his AMD computer... LOL..

sonicfilter is black, not Indian or anything near it, plain and simple he's racist...

It's the culture..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1126523 Apr 26, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>And every family has one weird and racist relative. If you don't now who it is, then it's probably you...
It's the culture...
sonic blurbs a lot of nonsensical stuff when he gets into his racist rages. His "totem pole" response has something to do with gay group sex(piling on) thus, my earlier observation about his erect fingers. He's getting off on this racism thing like nobody's business.

Maybe a cup of warm Salt Peter would help him.

St. Croix valley

#1126524 Apr 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
sorry dear, i have never twittered and i am certainly not stupid enough to use the same name anywhere on the planet as i use here....

but i can see how someone as stupid as you probably would...

again, totally fun watching you make an ass of yourself!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1126525 Apr 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes dear, i am a professional driver...
and it was you that was stupid enough to say your god planned on molesting little girls...must be catholic, huh?
You can tell more about a woodtick by what he says about others than you can by what others say about Jeff...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1126526 Apr 26, 2014
Chris Hayes' Devastating Spoof Of Fox News Race Baiting: It's Time For White People To Speak Out Against The Ills Of White Culture!

MSNBC's Chris Hayes may well have done THE ultimate takedown last night of Fox News' race baiting disguised as concern trolling.

Hayes got in jabs at everything that deserved jabs: the whitesplaining, the phony concern, ridiculous attacks on the media - and my personal favorite, a dig at Hannity's "proof" that George Zimmerman can't be a racist because he took an African American to the prom.

Bravo!

Read more at http://www.newshounds.us/chris_hayes_devastat...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1126527 Apr 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Then explain to me why a Nebraska judge struck down a state law that would have allowed TransCanada to use the power of eminent domain to seize private land to help construct a segment of the pipeline.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2014/0...
there is a difference between an easement and "land confiscation"......

millions of Americans have utility company easements on their property......

St. Croix valley

#1126528 Apr 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
in most states, drivers get traffic tickets, not cars.....
yes, the owner of the car. that is how it works for the photo cops (blue flash) in the phoenix area.

they send you the ticket. you can pay it try to argue it or send in the name of the driver that was driving the vehicle at the time.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1126529 Apr 26, 2014
Video of Violent, Rioting Surfers Shows White Culture of Lawlessness

White-on-white violence is a menace to white communities across the country, and yet you never hear white leaders like Pastor Joel Osteen, Bill O'Reilly, or Hillary Clinton take a firm stance against the scourge.

More important than white politicians are the white parents. I'd like to ask the caregivers of the children in these videos what they've been doing. When did so many white parents fall asleep at the wheel? You can complain about poor schools all you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that it's the parents of these children who are letting them leave the house looking like slobs in their baggy board shorts and Hollister t-shirts. It's the parents of these kids who are letting them listen to violent, self-destructive trash like "Anarchy in the UK" or "Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue"—performed loudly by noted conservative rocker Johnny Ramone.

As I said, I know a lot of whites don't want to hear this kind of tough talk. But as an American of color who considers himself an ally to the white community, I'm just tired of seeing young, belligerent white people disgrace themselves year after year at surfing events, horse racing infields, and Ivy League campuses. Whites in America have been out from under their European ancestors' boot heels for centuries; California specifically outlawed preferences for nonwhites in state hiring and education nearly two decades ago. So being "oppressed" is no longer an excuse for behavior like this. How long must we wait for the white community to get its act together?

http://gawker.com/video-of-violent-rioting-su...

it's called a 'parody'. thanks FOX.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126530 Apr 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pope Francis is a breath of fresh air in a room full of fake Christians. He speaks from the heart which is something the right wing lacks.
You know what's funny? Reich wingers claim to have morality and religion on their side.

Yet, when it comes to the Pope and in particular Francis, they're all quiet.

And the best part? You and I have already expressed our appreciation for him!

Cons, for whatever reason, just can't do it!

Talk about a bunch of pretenders....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126531 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional idiot....
Democrats just love you!
lol! You're the one claiming to have grass in the snow son.

I just had to bring it to light for you!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1126532 Apr 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nestle and Hershey do not encroach or endanger public and private property.
there are other gas and oil pipelines all over the country, all of which have easements across public and private property........

plus utility easements, probably on your own property....check your deed.....

the danger is far lower than for rail or highway transportation......
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1126533 Apr 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so, lying scum, how long did you waste attempting to stalk me?
omg, have you been trying since i proved what a lyin scum piece of shit you are?!? that long? and all for nothing?!
wow! when you make a total ass of your self, you go all out, don't you? but then i knew that as you already showed you are the biggest asshole on the planet by lying about your military service, didn't you?
and now this! tooo funny! holy shit, i smack you around even when i do nothing at all!
disrespect of military service?

Woodtick Post#259515:- in fact, i made lots of money as a landscape designer... bought my house and paid for the girls university...

so sad you were forced to go into the army because you are stupid...but hey, we need cannon fodder too.

You are a loser jeff in Iowa...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 242,295
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr JoJo Gunne 11,027
Trump Just Sux 7 hr They cannot kill ... 95
Trump Twilight Zone 10 hr Slog 1
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 11 hr PRECC 3
That's all your good for God!!! 12 hr doG mnaDde lHyo i... 1
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 12 hr tesr 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages