Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1433195 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1125894 Apr 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Perverted, psycho babbling, neanderthal knows more than 97% of the scientist ? DUH. You have caught up with the "FACT" that the earth isn't flat? DUH.
If an astrophysicist told Ghost that the Moon was made of cheese, he'd start looking for space mice.

If a neurologist told Ghost that the auditory canal extended from the left ear to the right ear, he'd start buying Q-Tip extensions.

You are a sheep that thinks with his butt-hole whenever the shepherd approaches.

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1125895 Apr 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Davey, dear, you are the one defending Reid.
Reid is a racist to the core. His comment, while a Senate leader, hit at the lowest level of stereotypes.
To progressives racism is relative-relative to if it helps progressives or not.
I said Reid's comments were racist.

So, tell me about Reid's other racist actions.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1125896 Apr 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Jon Stewart: Bundy Is 'Professor Of Negro Studies' At 'David Duke' U (VIDEO)
Comedian Jon Stewart tackled Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's comments on blacks and slavery at the top of Thursday night's "The Daily Show."
"In a surprising twist, states rights-sovereign citizen Cliven Bundy is apparently also a professor of Negro Studies," he said without sounding very surprised at all.
Stewart played back video of Bundy's remarks at a press conference last weekend, in which he asked if blacks were "better off as slaves picking cotton" than "under government subsidy."
"I should have mentioned he's a professor at Duke University -- David Duke University," he said, referring to the former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard.
After reminding the rancher than anybody would be better off not as a slave, Stewart ribbed the anti-government Bundy for comparing himself to the nation's founders.
"Well, yes, a bit like the Founding Fathers -- but the bit of you that’s like our Founding Fathers is the bit of them that we’re ashamed of," he said.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jon-ste...
Stewie is just bitter because he lost out to the other phony for the Letterman job.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1125897 Apr 25, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe she's still chewing that damn bone? It's got to be dementia
More like fear the bone isn't real!

Gardners, PA

#1125898 Apr 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
What were Progressives saying on EARTH DAY 1970?
Get yer gas masks!!!!!
'In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution… by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half.”— Life magazine
http://ricochet.com/13-ridiculous-predictions...
Congress took action. Air quality was improved.

In 1970, Republicas did not try to win elections by denying science & making their party members dumber.

Maybe if you went somewhere where action was not taken, like Beijing, you would see people wearing masks.

You people are truly dumber than sh*t.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1125899 Apr 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How many times has FOX Nation kicked you off their site?
there's half a dozen right wing sites that have banned me from making comments.

if the folks at Redstate knew where i live......

“Never forget 9/11”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1125900 Apr 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Reid's comment was racist. He apologized.
I find it odd that you think it gives your buddies Bundy & the other posters here a free pass?
You sure love making up straw men-don't you?

I get to decide who my "buddies" are nit-wit.

I have NEVER defended Bundy's racist remarks. In fact I told a poster not to defend his racist remarks. This statement of yours is a LIE.

You have plenty on your side that make racist remarks about black conservatives-it appears you want to pick and choose what is racist or not.

Lapeer, MI

#1125901 Apr 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he's nailing you guys.
All of my epidermal layers are intact. What are you mumbling about now?

You sound like you've got 17 lubricated hands roaming inside of your pants.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1125902 Apr 25, 2014
Science is never wrong...

Nutrition...

THEN>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

"The situation seemed very different in 1997, when the World Cancer Research Fund and the American Institute for Cancer Research published a report, thick as a phone book, concluding that diets loaded with fruits and vegetables might reduce the overall incidence of cancer by more than 20 percent

NOW>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

"Whatever is true for other diseases, when it comes to cancer there was little evidence that fruits and vegetables are protective or that fatty foods are bad."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/22/science/an-...

Gardners, PA

#1125903 Apr 25, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww Dave, don't cry.
Not crying at all. I enjoy making you look more like an ignorant fool every day.

I'm surprised you're back today after the ass whuppin' you got yesterday. No more climate experts with just a bachelor's degree in sediment?

“Never forget 9/11”

Location hidden

#1125904 Apr 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Reid's comments were racist.
So, tell me about Reid's other racist actions.
So it is all about politics-what I figured.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1125906 Apr 25, 2014
I posted this a while back....

"If a tax deduction or gov subsidy existed for alien abduction, we'd all have a cousin on mars"

Lapeer, MI

#1125907 Apr 25, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: Media Matters is staffed by some of the most hypocritical, intolerant, and radical leftist wing nuts in the country.
So is the Charlie Rose Show. Have you been watching the trash he's had on his show lately? It's getting worse each week.

A Rose by any other name would smell as bad.

“Never forget 9/11”

Location hidden

#1125908 Apr 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress took action. Air quality was improved.
In 1970, Republicas did not try to win elections by denying science & making their party members dumber.
Maybe if you went somewhere where action was not taken, like Beijing, you would see people wearing masks.
You people are truly dumber than sh*t.
You are not that bright either or you would have known that most major air pollutants were decreasing prior to the Federal Clean Act.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1125909 Apr 25, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe she's still chewing that damn bone? It's got to be dementia
Looks like she was posting til about 3AM__reading the bible to her flaky pals.

One thing is for sure__she's no longer the "Queen Bee" on this thread__too much name changing__she should have bit her lip and stuck with Carol.

OK__Scott was in Lake Mary today dedicating the new Verizon Financial Building and again had to duck reporters questioning of this weeks arrest of one of his appointees, Scott Batterson.

Scott quickly suspended the guy from the X-Way Authority post but that doesn't erase that Scott was warned about the guy before he gave him a spot on the controversial commission.

In other news__Scott has pulled even with Crist in recent polling and US Senator Bill Nelson has stated that he may enter the race to save Florida from the likes of Scott and Crist.

“Never forget 9/11”

Location hidden

#1125910 Apr 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not crying at all. I enjoy making you look more like an ignorant fool every day.
I'm surprised you're back today after the ass whuppin' you got yesterday. No more climate experts with just a bachelor's degree in sediment?
Do you really think adopting the twelve year old debating skills of woodtick is your best choice?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1125911 Apr 25, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but an idiot. What I said was right on and true and you know it, lowlife.
and when i say most people think conservatives are racists, i'm just communicating what most people think.

you can't avoid it. when Bundy said what he said most people just said....it figures. no one is surprised he said it. he's a conservative republican. just goes with the territory. you folks go on and on about those 'crazy black people' in the ghetto. what do you expect? that you can just project your own bias onto others and everyone will just buy in? maybe if you stop complaining about black people and start worrying about the whites who make up most of the 47% who didn't end up voting for Mitt, someone might start listening to what you have to say.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1125912 Apr 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure your not Woodtick? LOL

Winning!!!!!

(You and woodtick need to get together with Charlie Sheen .... seems you all share the same disorder)

“Never forget 9/11”

Location hidden

#1125913 Apr 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Science is never wrong...
Nutrition...
THEN>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
"The situation seemed very different in 1997, when the World Cancer Research Fund and the American Institute for Cancer Research published a report, thick as a phone book, concluding that diets loaded with fruits and vegetables might reduce the overall incidence of cancer by more than 20 percent
NOW>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
"Whatever is true for other diseases, when it comes to cancer there was little evidence that fruits and vegetables are protective or that fatty foods are bad."
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/22/science/an-...
Acid rain--

The great environmental challenge of the 1980s.

Alarmist Fred Pearce claimed in 1982 in New Scientist:“The forests and lakes are dying . Already the damage may be irreversible.” And the evidence for these claims? As it turned out, little to none. A ten-year U.S. government -sponsored study involving 700 scientists and costing about $ 500 million said in 1990:“There is no evidence of a general or unusual decline of forests in the United States and Canada due to acid rain.” Data from Germany— where the scare originated—told the same story.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1125914 Apr 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stewie is just bitter because he lost out to the other phony for the Letterman job.....
phony?

Colbert Study: Conservatives Don't Know He's Joking

.....conservatives were more likely to report that Colbert only pretends to be joking and genuinely meant what he said while liberals were more likely to report that Colbert used satire and was not serious when offering political statements. Conservatism also significantly predicted perceptions that Colbert disliked liberalism.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/27/colb...

you nutjobs don't even know what satire means.

though if you want an example just watch FOX tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min An NFL Fan 61,498
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min Go Blue Forever 103,637
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Ottawa 225,401
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 2,078
Clinton campaign dog story. 3 hr Great Story 5
Breitbart--Comey + Clinton Foundation 3 hr Andrew CONTINUED2 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 3,197

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages