Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522411 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Chicago, IL

#1125572 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ease up, dem.
You yourself has got to admit you trying to take the high ground was a leap.
Save me from what? What is wrong with you guys?
What are you going to do talk bad about me in posts? Too late. You already are doing this so it loses it's sting.
Carry on.
Ma'am, you attacked another poster and asked them "how many children they have molested"
Did I do that too?
You're acting hysterical.
Why would I , your pal, do that?

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1125573 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And teaming up with rightuptheasshole.
What is wrong with you?

Everytime I make a comment that something was funny, you get all jealous.

That isn't right.

But enough with this silliness

Have a nice day.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1125574 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!
I see a threat coming!
Hee hee, pussscceee
no. You just piss in your pants because you're too lazy and drunk to go bano!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125575 Apr 24, 2014
obonga wrote:
<quoted text>im sure if anyone on here is familiar with the smell of old man ass it would be you.
You sound like that pusssccceee rightuptheasshole.
" I know you are but what am I"
Maybe even that hillbilly skank.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1125576 Apr 24, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and the White House is steaming. You just know that the Magic Negro is scheming a way to punish that judge. Punish your enemies, reward your friends.
Sotomayor is his friend and boy is she pissed over Michigan's Constitutional Amendment outlawing black racism in Michigan Academia.
Sotomayor's response was poorly written. If the best you can do is variations of non-discrimination is discrimination, it is not something of value that future cases may look to.

The WH on the judge's ruling will be the same as the other rulings against them- try to get the papers. They will drag their feet as long as possible.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1125577 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not reduced. Several people got fed up with woodtick's childish behavior this afternoon. As long as he chooses to heckle others-this will be the response.
But, don't worry dear. He just keeps playing the same the record so I will probably ignore him.
several people? like who? waxman ha s hated me from the first day i showed what a fool he is..same reason you do, isn't it? i smacked you all over topix as whatever and when you came here you were still pissed about it..

but all you could do is make an even bigger ass of yourself as always

oh shit, not the i will ignore you lie again...you can't 3even be honest with yourself on that one...last time you lasted about two hours...

and dear, you do not need to respond to my posts proving your bullshit, it never helps you anyways, in fact, it always makes it worse for you...

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125578 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And teaming up with rightuptheasshole.
discussing angles with your Muslim teammate, paco?

Lol
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125579 Apr 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>there you go, paco!!!
Revert back to that self hating potty mouth where you feel comfortable. That's an angle and habit that's hard to break. Sort of like your drinking habit, huh, ese?
Little fella you don't have a choice in how I treat you. You're a fkn idiot. I treat you like a yoyo. You don't know if I'm gonna fk you, your ex wife, or pin a medal on your concave chest.
Whatever I choose you'll be the beitch for. It's science. You are a tiny old man with a bad attitude, a small dk, a whore ex wife, and your racism is quite apparent.
Hee hee

St. Croix valley

#1125580 Apr 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice she/he has been reduced to heckling you. Good job.
he does all the work himself.. i just point out the facts....but thanks. it is fun!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125581 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you?
Everytime I make a comment that something was funny, you get all jealous.
That isn't right.
But enough with this silliness
Have a nice day.
I love you. Your azzhole is all mine.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1125582 Apr 24, 2014
Doesn't this sound like woodtick's adolescent streak, too?

Barack Obama, the adolescent president: http://tinyurl.com/m5s9qcs

I call him a boy. George F. Will calls him an adolescent.

I like "boy" better.

Woodtick is also a boy.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1125583 Apr 24, 2014
Conservatives toss their racists to the curb. Leftists give theirs shows on MSNBC.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125584 Apr 24, 2014
Your face is bruising my knuckles.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125585 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Little fella you don't have a choice in how I treat you. You're a fkn idiot. I treat you like a yoyo. You don't know if I'm gonna fk you, your ex wife, or pin a medal on your concave chest.
Whatever I choose you'll be the beitch for. It's science. You are a tiny old man with a bad attitude, a small dk, a whore ex wife, and your racism is quite apparent.
Hee hee
haaahaaahaaa
You have a big imagination for a "leeeetle" short guy, paco!!!

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1125586 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you. Your azzhole is all mine.
Back off. My Netherlands are owned by someone else.

St. Croix valley

#1125587 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Conservatives toss their racists to the curb. Leftists give theirs shows on MSNBC.
yes, i remember all thos people on fox clamoring over themselves to try and prove that santa was white...and jesus also!

i guess all those fools have been tossed to the curb? sure pal, sure..just can't help making an ass of yourself, can you? if you kept your mouth shut it would stop real quick...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1125588 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Chris Hayes DESTROYS racist O'Reilly rant, declares Fox News crack for fearful white GOP audience

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/24/1226...

lol
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125589 Apr 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>haaahaaahaaa
You have a big imagination for a "leeeetle" short guy, paco!!!
I get it.
Because I have pointed out you bragging about being 5'7 you have now "cleverly" and " I know you are but am I" tricked me into being a fkn midget like you.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125590 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off. My Netherlands are owned by someone else.
You been drinking? You sound frisky.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1125591 Apr 24, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Doesn't this sound like woodtick's adolescent streak, too?
Barack Obama, the adolescent president: http://tinyurl.com/m5s9qcs
I call him a boy. George F. Will calls him an adolescent.
I like "boy" better.
Woodtick is also a boy.
LOL, you got to admit that “meanwich” and a “stinkburger.” was pure grade school.

Very good list.

The Strawman-- Earlier I had a poster try to link the right with everyone racist but Reid and then stated that is why we objected to Obama. Well, okay there.

The arrested-development is obvious but it runs through to Reid and numerous others. Maybe what we misjudged was who their voters are. Maybe the elected officials is a reflection. With the exception of blacks who voted on race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 240,347
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 10,585
Hello Chicago 9 hr JDogs The Name 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 10 hr Bryce 31
Scary Obituary 11 hr Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Rose of Tralee 105,132
News Chicago Restaurants Rally Against Trump Immigra... 16 hr Truth 8

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages