Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1579422 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Chicago, IL

#1125608 Apr 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get mommy's lipstick and draw a pentagram on your forehead, demonboy.
You must be the creature.
Nice to meet you, other coward that makes threats.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1125609 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to heal ; lying, ignorant, dumb, tea bag, idiot, Christians.
you can't do that kind of stuff, lubricano. if you had any friends they would tell you so.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#1125610 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to heal ; lying, ignorant, dumb, tea bag, idiot, Christians.
And we're here to eradicate you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#1125611 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the creature.
Nice to meet you, other coward that makes threats.
Your pleasure, I'm sure. You're welcome.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1125612 Apr 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again dumfk__most is more than half.
The residents of Mt Dora Florida purchase their water/sewage and electrical power from Mt Dora Utilities which is city owned. Without a power plant in sight__most of the residents would automatically assume that the power is coming from elsewhere.
At the same time many of the residents of Orlando purchase water/sewerage and electricity from Orlando Utilities which actually does own a power plant__or at least until some fancy trading occurred which left OU with a stake in the FPL nuke facility near St Lucie..
Doesn't matter__most will always be more than half.
Orlando Utilities buys power from other generators......

name one utility in the entire country that generates all the power that it sells to its customers.....

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1125613 Apr 24, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol and her husband both have pre existing conditions now. The old boy gets fired for taking time off to recover and they will both be on obamacare.
The "old boy" used his allotted sick days to recover and still has three weeks of vacation time to use any way he wishes.

Hope you earn a lot of money. You'll be paying for our medical care.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1125614 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And teaming up with rightuptheasshole.
Seems appropriate. They are both starving for attention and validation. They should be very happy together.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125615 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to heal.
that's a good idea, scrap, but this may not be the place for what you require.

Location hidden

#1125616 Apr 24, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's right about you being a fat smoker.
Not fat - although, perhaps, not my ideal weight - and not a smoker.

So what is your weight and preferred vice?
noibgaemra

Albany, NY

#1125617 Apr 24, 2014
The most annoying thing about dem is his constant in s and out breathing. He'd be fine if he would stop it

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125618 Apr 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems appropriate. They are both starving for attention and validation. They should be very happy together.
your burqa is your best friend, isn't it, ugly ole hag?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1125619 Apr 24, 2014
Fox's Krauthammer Blasts Conservatives For Their Support Of Cliven Bundy

Krauthammer: It's "Truly Appalling" That Anti-Government Stances Can Make You "A Conservative Hero"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/04/24/foxs...

harsh.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1125620 Apr 24, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the police don't want to be associated with Eric Holder. Has that ever happened in the history of this country?
has the US ever had a President and Attorney General who wanted to open the prison doors and let the convicted drug dealers loose on society???....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1125621 Apr 24, 2014
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: I agree entirely with Chuck. First of all it isn't enough to say I don't agree with what he said. This is a despicable statement. It's not the statement, you have to disassociate yourself entirely from the man. It's not like the words exist here and the man exists here. And why conservatives, or some conservatives end up in bed with people who, you know, he makes an anti-government statement, he takes an anti-government stand, he wears a nice big hat and he rides a horse, and all of a sudden he is a champion of democracy. This is a man who said that he doesn't recognize the authority of the United States of America. That makes him a patriot? I love this country, I love the Constitution, and it is the Constitution that established a government that all of us have to recognize. And for him to reject it was the beginning of all of this. And now what he said today is just the end of this.

And I think it is truly appalling that, as Chuck says, there are times when somehow simply because somebody takes an oppositionist stand, he becomes a conservative hero. You got to wait, you got to watch, you got to think about it. And look, do I have the right to go in to graze sheep in Central Park? I think not. You have to have some respect for the federal government, some respect for our system. And to say you don't and you don't recognize it and that makes you a conservative hero, to me, is completely contradictory, and rather appalling. And he has now proved it.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1125622 Apr 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They DID work through local law enforcement agencies. Do you honestly believe it was possible for them to limit public access to 802,570 acres without local law enforcement agencies cooperation?
This was a HUGE operation made into an emergency case because of the pipe bombing of BLM offices and Bundy's call for armed reinforcements.
the only apparent role of the Clark County Sheriff was to keep the federal Gestapo from creating a massacre.....

unlike federal cops, county sheriffs are elected officials who are responsible to the voters....
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#1125623 Apr 24, 2014
jeb bush 2016

Location hidden

#1125624 Apr 24, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Deductibles were not just created and they weren't created by President Obama.
I agree that deductibles pose a hardship for most people and should be eliminated. This can be done by the elimination of the insurance companies and transitioning into universal single payer. No deductibles, no copays, paid through taxation, not attached to employment.
What the government gives, the government can also take away.

Single payer only works as long as the government doesn't run out of other people's money.

A substandard health care system is always the result of single payer for those who aren't young and usually healthy.

Otherwise, in a perfect world, it would be the perfect solution.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1125625 Apr 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Orlando Utilities buys power from other generators......
name one utility in the entire country that generates all the power that it sells to its customers.....
my winter house.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1125626 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the last time, Putin backed down from such a red line...in his own backyard even...
Putin prevented Obama from helping his Al Qaeda buddies overthrow Assad......
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1125627 Apr 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox's Krauthammer Blasts Conservatives For Their Support Of Cliven Bundy
Krauthammer: It's "Truly Appalling" That Anti-Government Stances Can Make You "A Conservative Hero"
harsh.
Truly appalling?

British Columbia, April 23, 2014 ( LifeSiteNews.com ) The British Columbia Health Ministry has admitted that the remains of babies destroyed by abortion in B.C. facilities are ending up in a waste-to-power facility in the United States, providing electricity for residents of Oregon.

No doubt your fascist pals at mediamatters think this is a great idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min General Lee 105,233
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Alyssa76 11,163
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 11 hr DT made Un blink 10
Trump Just Sux 13 hr Izzy Mentlyel 124
last post wins! (Dec '10) 14 hr They cannot kill ... 3,203
last post wins! (Apr '13) 14 hr They cannot kill ... 2,604
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 hr WelbyMD 242,525

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages