Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509131 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1125510 Apr 24, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Waxman wrote:
Actually, yes. I leave tomorrow. I will be looking at some real estate that costs more than you would ever believe.
If I didn't dislike France so much, I would recommend people purchase there as long as they don't have to declare income there.
... and yes, I will be staying in an area of what you would call, filthy rich people in a posh London suburb.
Do you have a problem with that?
Thanks for reminding me of the things I enjoy (and worked hard for). I'm sure you would like to steal it.
The closing went through and it turned out to be an excellent purchase.

Do you have a problem with that jealous Democrat?

You hate other people that are successful don't you, metal person?

Why not post with your real name like I do? Because you are Fick Suck, right?

Baawwaahhh!!!

Democrats always must hide who they are, cowards.

Typical type "A" Democrats.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1125511 Apr 24, 2014
^answer as an adult^

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1125512 Apr 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your Glo Bull Warming, libtard. People care about the economy (jobs) and their dissatisfaction with your government when it comes to non-economic issues.
Only about 1% say they even care about your BS about Glow Bull Warming/the environment.
Now run along and go trim some shrubs.
"Nostrilis Waxman"
If you want to give "woodendick000" a chore tell him to do something he is qualified to do You know like spreading bull manure and lying.
Peace
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125513 Apr 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get outraged when "dem" has a little of his own shyt thrown back at him!
Come on, be REAL, realtime!!
haaahaahaahahaaa
I think it's just his way of letting you know you're responsible for your own actions, ma'am.
Whether provoked or not. Be like Jesus.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1125514 Apr 24, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You bring up a good point.
Why is it that all these thugs you folks turn into heroes, end up being racists, homophobes, anti-semites, downright despicable people?? Herman Cain ring a bell??
It happened with Duck guy, who was first called a hero until his views on screwing young girls came to light. Then suddenly you whined that that wasn't your view. Then Duck man was forgotten.
Now you whine that it wasn't Hannity or Rand's views.
So why is it you and they are drawn to racists and homophobes and worse?? Examine your reptillian brain.
Therein lies the answer to your Obama Insanity Syndrome.
Who said he was anyone's hero here? Everyone to a person said he should have paid the fees

Don't play self-righteous like progressives haven't had the problems with ethics -Al Sharpton and Corzine to just name a couple.

Harry Reid is famous for his own racist remark.

When ACLU defended NAMPLA was it their view that being a pedophiles was okay?

Scat with the rest of your hyperbole.

I find your viewpoint baseless and I reject it. Obama's policies are frequently bad and you thinking he is beyond approach is your syndrome.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1125515 Apr 24, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
OMG! Sorry but I could only listen a couple of minutes of that half wit. Can't you people come up with someone at least half believable? Seriously, this idiot claims he formerly worked for the BLM as a volunteer who picked up trash in National Parks. Judging by his inability to speak coherently, I'm guessing "volunteer" was the only job he ever held. I wouldn't believe a word he said.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1125516 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i figured you could not an adult...
i have done nothing but whip your ass since you came on this site...and even before as whatever, which is why you were already pissed at me when you came here...
old wounds were pretty deep, i guess.
Several people told you what they thought about your behaviors.

I share their opinion. You argue like a twelve year old.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1125519 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i figured you could not an adult...
i have done nothing but whip your ass since you came on this site...and even before as whatever, which is why you were already pissed at me when you came here...
old wounds were pretty deep, i guess.
She doesn'r care how recklessly she makes stuff up, she just wants to join in the 'convo', whatever that is.

No facts required, just a 'convo'.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125522 Apr 24, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Stalking, lurking, judging, skulking, another day in the life of Waxturds, Topix' premier troll.
WAXTURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL SHITSHOW!
WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck.
Same troll-multiple id's==''Nostrilis Waxman''..Delusional army of one:'
lillysbotchedabo rtion, Eleanor Beaver, Billy Hwang,,'Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag'','Liberals R Defective', Black Maggots,,"Lib erals R Defective",, "new around here",''LBJ sux balls'',''Jimmy'',''Patricange lily'',''ptbw forever'',''Nuculu rVodkaOption '', "Faketime ",,''wooden prick69'',,"D UMB AS A ROCK",," Lily Barton", "RUSH10ME ",Gunner/''Ra yDonovan ''obama_the_penius ",,tell _it_like _it_ IS","Jor ge Zimmerman", "Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocri tes, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, Black Wino,,NuculurNutsu rpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Nobama, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
The little fella works so hard.
Nice to see you.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1125523 Apr 24, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No it won't
"silly"
I do not know if it will take 1/2 of ones earnings but it will not be cheap. Check this out;
Washington State;
- More than 600,000 resident signed up
- More than 423,000, or more than 70% signed up for medicaid, taxpayer assisted
- Of the rest fewer than 25% are in the 18 - 34 year age bracket
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125524 Apr 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Sorry but I could only listen a couple of minutes of that half wit. Can't you people come up with someone at least half believable? Seriously, this idiot claims he formerly worked for the BLM as a volunteer who picked up trash in National Parks. Judging by his inability to speak coherently, I'm guessing "volunteer" was the only job he ever held. I wouldn't believe a word he said.
Hopefully the cult of the right wing will order them all to self immolation.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1125525 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said he was anyone's hero here? Everyone to a person said he should have paid the fees
Don't play self-righteous like progressives haven't had the problems with ethics -Al Sharpton and Corzine to just name a couple.
Harry Reid is famous for his own racist remark.
When ACLU defended NAMPLA was it their view that being a pedophiles was okay?
Scat with the rest of your hyperbole.
I find your viewpoint baseless and I reject it. Obama's policies are frequently bad and you thinking he is beyond approach is your syndrome.
Seems to me you claimed he owed nothing for most of the time this has been publicized by Hannity.

Suddenly 'everyone to a person said he should have paid the fees'?? WTF

You mostly claimed that the Gov't had no right to charge him in the first place and his family had been there for a hundred years, until it came out it was only 1948.

You could admit you were wrong. For once. Be honest.

Just as you were wrong about Obamacare, which is turning out to be a popular program, with rising public support.

The States that refused to accept it are suffering. Obamacare is creating jobs. Places that resist it are losing those jobs. It's funny.

A good overview:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/oba...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1125526 Apr 24, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, dupe.
Then, explain how honoring an oath to the Constitution is a threat to a nation defined by the Constitution.
Just take a stroll through their web page.

One article posted to their website announced the formation of “Civilization Preservation” units, based U.S. Special Forces teams, to provide “community security and support during crisis”– but also “to assist in forming and training town and county militias.”

Richard Mack: "The greatest threat we face today is not terrorists; it is our own federal government."

If there is going to be a civil war, these idiots will be the ones responsible for starting it. The Department of Homeland Security describes them as a ‘phenomenon of violent radicalisation’ and I agree.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1125527 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Several people told you what they thought about your behaviors.
I share their opinion. You argue like a twelve year old.
and once again, that is exactly what you are doing now..you say others siad it so it must be true..

i deal with facts, that is how i constantly prove your bullshit to be just that...

shouldn't you be working on the voter ID bullshit of yours? or the magic DLs or how the BLM wasn't using SOP?

why don't you try arguing like an adult even once..instead, you keep tosing out bullshit and then running from it when i use facts to show you were wrong or outright lying..

and then you lie about me trying to cover your tracks... whose trhe child here?!?

you know you cannot prove any of this wrong. i can verify you doing all of this time and time again, and have upon your request...

so sad...look at yourself here...just lying some more trying to save at least a bit of face, and in the process making an even bigger ass of yourself..

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1125528 Apr 24, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn'r care how recklessly she makes stuff up, she just wants to join in the 'convo', whatever that is.
No facts required, just a 'convo'.
Pfft, you have had your own problem with carrying your end. Your over exaggerated post I just responded to for example.

Are you going to become a whiner like woodtick.

Woodtick is whining because people are calling him out for acting like a twelve year old.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1125529 Apr 24, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the video. I never saw any automatic weapon fire.
And, you never answered the question about how I can prevent being one of the civillians shot in that incident. Do I have to just stand there and get killed just because the government can't/won't protect me?
The case you referenced proves civillians are at risk. How many civillians were shot?
Let's go over this again.
Law enforce agencies exist for the sole purpose of protecting me. If the government determines they need a machine gun to protect me, then a machine gun is needed for my protection. Therefore, the government has determined that I need a machine gun.
Or, what am I supposed to do if the government isn't around to protect me?
What am I supposed to do if the government can't afford to protect me?
What am I supposed to do if the government refuses to protect me?
The government determined a machine gun is necessary for my protection.
Is a machine gun necessary for my protection? Or, is there some other reason the government needs a machine gun?
As long as there are idiot civilians out there with automatic weapons, the government needs a machine gun. As soon as we succeed in disarming them, there will no longer be a need. The object is to DISARM not ARM.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1125530 Apr 24, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn'r care how recklessly she makes stuff up, she just wants to join in the 'convo', whatever that is.
No facts required, just a 'convo'.
yeah, that is sure true...my favorite wa when she just tossed out that several states have laws making it illegal to sell alocohol to pregnant women...didn't bother to check if it was true or not...just tossed it out there like all the bullshit she spews.

at least she almost admitted she was wrong on that one...almost...so close to being an adult...so close!

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1125531 Apr 24, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me you claimed he owed nothing for most of the time this has been publicized by Hannity.
Suddenly 'everyone to a person said he should have paid the fees'?? WTF
You mostly claimed that the Gov't had no right to charge him in the first place and his family had been there for a hundred years, until it came out it was only 1948.
You could admit you were wrong. For once. Be honest.
.Just as you were wrong about Obamacare, which is turning out to be a popular program, with rising public support.
The States that refused to accept it are suffering. Obamacare is creating jobs. Places that resist it are losing those jobs. It's funny
A good overview:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/oba...
Listen buddy, I am not responsible for other people's behavior.

So you want to re-write what was posted. I am not playing along.

Your attempt to throw everything but the kitchen in your posts is ridiculous. So, I am stopping here.

Obama's policies are frequently bad and you cannot insist we agree with him.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1125532 Apr 24, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me you claimed he owed nothing for most of the time this has been publicized by Hannity.
Suddenly 'everyone to a person said he should have paid the fees'?? WTF
You mostly claimed that the Gov't had no right to charge him in the first place and his family had been there for a hundred years, until it came out it was only 1948.
You could admit you were wrong. For once. Be honest.
Just as you were wrong about Obamacare, which is turning out to be a popular program, with rising public support.
The States that refused to accept it are suffering. Obamacare is creating jobs. Places that resist it are losing those jobs. It's funny.
A good overview:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/oba...
no, first she stated 200 hundred years...until i corrected her...again...as always.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1125533 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not his fault. I force all them to show their inner hatred.
Rightuptheasshole is a Christian. Yes I said Christian. Now I tease the Jews but the Christians are way worse.
haaahaaaaahaaaaaa

so.....when i give you the same kind of responses you give almost everyone else.....that reveals my inner hatred?!?! you must be one self hating beaner, paco!!

haaaahahahahahaahahahaa

i'm a christian because i wish everyone a happy easter??? lol will i be a muslim when i wish your amiga, usmsince1680, happy ramadan.....or wish a jew, you know the people you hate the most, a happy hanukka?

glad i can help yu release some of that inner hatred in an outwardly direction, mullet!!

haaahhahahhaaaahahahahahaahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 239,551
Obama has LEAK under sink. 1 hr TroyTheRealPlumber 39
Graduation in Detroit. 1 hr Beyond Stoooopid 3
The Scoop on Weiner. 1 hr Weiners A weiner 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 1 hr HANG MADIGAN 3
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,068
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,569

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages