Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1779648 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patrick

United States

#1125721 Apr 25, 2014
Republicans hate the poor and Middle Class. Read *their* posts
One can only wish they have influence on Senate Campaigns in 2014 as they did in 2012 ad 2010. Our favorite nut is still defending the birth certificate folly which those with brains in the GOP have left long ago.
Good Morning

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1125722 Apr 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Jon Stewart is an 18 year old Stephen Colbert(who is the equivalent of a 13 year old class clown).
Stewart couldn't demolish a pile of dog dung but then, you are easily impressed.
Can I show you my Marbles Collection sometime?
Jon Stewart sure made Sean Hannity look like a horse's ass! LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1125723 Apr 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You just knew this Great Diversion by the Democrats was coming. I did. Between now and November, that's almost all that the Fifth Column will be publishing - diversions for the Liberals.
first the guy was a patriot, now he's a distraction

so who's fault is that? did some democrat force him to read from the right wing racism script? i'm pretty sure Hannity is a republican.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1125724 Apr 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sources? What sources?
You always copy-n-paste gossip columnists, hearsay and Leftist rants.
hmmmm.....can you actually call a toilet a water reservoir? mediamatters a "source"?
what i know for a fact......NO ONE is going to think a tea party site is an unbiased source.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1125725 Apr 25, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That SHOULD read, "Have any of you dimwits ever GONE to school beyond you failed local public school?" You right-whiners are way too easy when it comes to basic grammar. You've proven you're better educated than somebody else--oh, no you haven't.(Followed by your asinine HAHAHAHAHA for good measure.)
Really ... glass houses and all .... dimwit

From above
"Have any of you dimwits ever GONE to school beyond "you" failed local public school?"
Patrick

United States

#1125726 Apr 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
What the government gives, the government can also take away.
Single payer only works as long as the government doesn't run out of other people's money.
A substandard health care system is always the result of single payer for those who aren't young and usually healthy.
Otherwise, in a perfect world, it would be the perfect solution.
Which Programs would Jesus cut for the poor?
-Angela

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1125727 Apr 25, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
It's an election year and the Democrats need something to divert attention away from their incompetence, ineptness and criminal activity. Obama is using the BLM to pick a fight in Texas to create that diversion.
The government argues that the land they intend to confiscate belongs to the government because it was part of the Louisiana Purchase, which means the government owns all the land within t...he Louisiana Purchase, which means very current state within the Louisiana Purchase is not a state but a territory because the later agreements between the states and the government for that territory to become a state is being ignored. In short, the government is declaring states territories, and not states.
Well, Texas was never a territory owned by the United States. So, Texas is either a state, or it is the Republic of Texas, just like the agreement between Texas and the United States stated when both agreed Texas would become a state.
If the government claim is valid, then the government owns every square inch of the Louisiana Purchase, which includes downtown Oklahoma City, downtown Saint Louis, downtown Omaha, and every residential lot, commercial property, farm, ranch, every bit of land in the states that were created within the Louisiana Purchase, which does not include Texas.
But, everyone must remember that the issue isn't the land. The intent of the Democrats is to create a diversion to draw everyone's attention away from their incompetence, ineptness and criminal activity.
It would be interesting to see if Texas could reclaim parts of New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming that was relinquished to become a state using that Louisiana Purchase argument.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1125728 Apr 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you couldn't help being sofa king stupid you do not understand the obvious meaning of the word "trick" in that e-mail.
So the new liberal dictionary defines "trick" as "a deliberate mechanism deployed to deceive" ?

hmm good to know

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1125729 Apr 25, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were paying attention you would have seen that I also supplied a study written from Stanford.
Liberals are idiots Dave and you appear to represent them well
I read that one too.

I totally debunked three of your anti-globasl warming posts.

Dont tell me you're back for more.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1125730 Apr 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder and their other dark minions push on but some judges still believe in the U.S. Constitution and not the Community Organizer's Marxist Red Book.
Low-level federal judges balking at law enforcement requests for electronic evidence: http://tinyurl.com/mmbhq3t
Yeah, like the incompetent, reactionary judges(Judge Ronald Rodgers) that George W Bush planted , like land mines, in our U S Court system to explode our Justice System. "... the Pardon Office, responsible for vetting and recommending individual cases to the President, had an entrenched history of stonewalling and at the outset of the Obama Administration appeared to focus on wealthy, well-connected and largely white offenders. According to the article, Rodgers, a Justice "holdover" from the Bush Administration, will be stepping down shortly, in part as a result of an internal Justice Department inquiry into his ineffectiveness. It can't be soon enough. " President Obama to Pardon/Commute "Hundreds, Perhaps Thousands" of Nonviolent Drug Offenders http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/21/1293... via @dailykos

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1125731 Apr 25, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So the new liberal dictionary defines "trick" as "a deliberate mechanism deployed to deceive" ?
hmm good to know
Words have more than one meaning.

For example, when your daughter is turning tricks for a living, it doesn't mean he is deceiving people.

Websters offers this as one of the several meanings of the word "trick":

b : a technical device (as of an art or craft) <the tricks of stage technique>
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1125732 Apr 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that one too.
I totally debunked three of your anti-globasl warming posts.
Dont tell me you're back for more.
You have no credibility so I doubt you debunked anything Moonbat.

You are better off sticking to your overused race card, racist.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1125733 Apr 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the entire argument presented by your buddy was wrong.
Just like the other two posts he made against global warming.
When the f*ck will you right whiners ever learn?????
You rant & rant how there is no global warming even after your sources are blown out of the water.
The idea that man pumps more & more greenhouse gases i to the atmosphere will create global warming is a fact. It has ZERO to do with models.
These models serve to estimate the long term effects of the continues growth of emissions.
They are predicting dire problems as soon as 30-40 years. It takes decades for the Earth to remove the excess CO2 if we reduce emissions now.
You f*cking idiots want to do nothing & see what happens.
Smart people that actually give a sh*t about their children's future say to act now.
Idiots like you have no clue what the man made effect will be in 30-40 years. Woo knows, maybe it will somewhat mitigate the next cooling period and save millions of lives.

We (and certainly not YOU) are not sophisticated enough to know what the future brings.

For now though, you whack jobs are just a bunch of hucksters and sheep.
Patrick

United States

#1125734 Apr 25, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Never claimed in wasn't you stupid fck! You are the one who claimed that the greenhouse effect can be duplicated in the lab. Put up or shut up dimwit.
I will await your next deflection or lie
Global warming is a great cause, together with GOP rape candidates for the Senate in 2012 helped the Democrats hold the Senate.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1125735 Apr 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
what i know for a fact......NO ONE is going to think a tea party site is an unbiased source.
How is the thread racist and degenerate, SonicMoron today?

Spamming useless propaganda as usual?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1125736 Apr 25, 2014
Fox Nation Omits Comment Section For Cliven Bundy Racist Comments Thread

As we know, the comment section of Fox Nation is a veritable sewage pit of racist hate directed towards African Americans and, in particular, Barack and Michelle Obama who, on occasion, are the recipients of death threats from the patriotic citizens of this Fox media apartheid state. Today, one of the Fox Nation threads is taken from Greta Van Susteren's blog, the Greta Wire. It is titled "Greta: Let Me Make This Plain: I Condemn What Cliven Bundy Said About African Americans." There is NO section for comments. Obviously, Jesse Watters knows his readers very, very well.

Read more at http://www.newshounds.us/20140424_fox_nation_...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1125737 Apr 25, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is a great cause, together with GOP rape candidates for the Senate in 2012 helped the Democrats hold the Senate.
You on the far left are soooo out-of-touch.

Here's what the people think, libtard:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1675/most-importan...

“Support Safe School Bill”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1125738 Apr 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh & Glenn Beck both have successful shows catering to the feeble minded right whiners.
Both are racists . Not thrown to the curb at all but supported by your ilk.
Tea Party welcomes racists into their tent.
Heck, you morons spent weeks defending a racist thief.
Dems make their racist leaders--Reid

Mr Tea Party syndrome
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1125739 Apr 25, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the thread racist and degenerate, SonicMoron today?
Spamming useless propaganda as usual?
i'm not the one who's calling a racist a patriot.

which at this point has become a fairly useless exercise. and as usual...it's everyone's fault but your own.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1125741 Apr 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Words have more than one meaning.
For example, when your daughter is turning tricks for a living, it doesn't mean he is deceiving people.
Websters offers this as one of the several meanings of the word "trick":
b : a technical device (as of an art or craft) <the tricks of stage technique>
As an example: When your school consular told you that you had a bright future. You were tricked.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tri...

: an action that is meant to deceive someone

: something done to surprise or confuse someone

Just more of the disingenuous nature of the American liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr MPMMB 12,406
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr qz-zq 243,568
If only Hillary had won. 3 hr Spineless Bytch 58
Maddow exposed, Fusion paid her for fake news s... 3 hr Thigh Spreading T... 20
Booby DeNiro guarantees Donald's 2020 election ... 3 hr Dwarf sized BOOB 11
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 3 hr Bodine 31
Murder 4 hr Marked 8

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages