Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659923 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1125269 Apr 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there would be much less confrontation in such non-emergency cases if the federal government worked through local law enforcement agencies....
They DID work through local law enforcement agencies. Do you honestly believe it was possible for them to limit public access to 802,570 acres without local law enforcement agencies cooperation?

This was a HUGE operation made into an emergency case because of the pipe bombing of BLM offices and Bundy's call for armed reinforcements.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1125270 Apr 24, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I understand that this is foreign to you right whiners but informed people listen, read & actually learn.
When you learn something, it resides in your brain.
I have read quite a bit about global warming, greenhouse gases and the relation to CO2.
CO2 is a greenhouse gas & when you increase the amount f CO2 in the atmosphere, you increase the greenhouse effect. That is proven science.
Now, you can either believe it or not.
I don't give a rat's ass.
You & your feeble minded buddies can remain uninformed dumbasses all your life.
Anyone that is a MMGW denier is dumber than sh*t.
It is certainly not my job to post links to articles or provide otherwise for your education.
If you actually had a brain, your intellectual curiosity would drive you to research the issue in which case you would know that CO2 is a greenhouse gas & the more you pump into the atmosphere the higher the green house gas effect.
Your appeal to yourself as authority is not working.

I asked you to link to a study to show the physics of how increased CO2 in the atmosphere causes global warming.

So what if CO2 is called a greenhouse gas. You need to SHOW that it's presence actually causes an increase in temps.

Both you and woodtick have failed to do so.

Here is the direction I am talking about

Increasing the concentration of CO2 in the atmospheric mixture of gasses present in the 1950s by burning fossil fuels or by bovine flatulence will not increase the measured absorption in the CO2 LWIR band above the 100% level that was measured and reported in "The Infrared Handbook".

You need a study to prove that CO2 actually increases heat absorption above the 100% level.

That is the physics.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1125271 Apr 24, 2014
Bundy Doubles Down, Calls On New York Times To Retract Accurate Quotes

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04/24/audio...

he's screwed.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1125273 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving that gunner is threatened by all minorities and all women.
That's because she is a fat, ugly, no smug azzed pucceessee.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1125275 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Does coming on the tits you bought your ex count?
Just a coincidence that I call you out and you post one minute later huh?
Not that you were lurking and jerking under ten names already today.
haaahaaahaaa
You called me out ?
Were you feeling lonely?
I never post under other names. I leave that to morons like you. Btw....under any moniker people can quickly recognize your dumb chit posts!
Haaahaaahaaa
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1125276 Apr 24, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you say that to all the guys who use words you can't even pronounce.
Somehow dem always manages to make you look even shorter, things smell different in an elevator to your kind ,huh midget?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1125277 Apr 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not to worry...
Obama will ask Putin to play nicely.....
but no "red line".....
Russia keeps sticking a finger in America's eye. First they buzzed our ship and yesterday Scotland. Putin is head strong on reclaiming the land it loss in the eighties and nineties.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1125278 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your appeal to yourself as authority is not working.
I asked you to link to a study to show the physics of how increased CO2 in the atmosphere causes global warming.
So what if CO2 is called a greenhouse gas. You need to SHOW that it's presence actually causes an increase in temps.
Both you and woodtick have failed to do so.
Here is the direction I am talking about
Increasing the concentration of CO2 in the atmospheric mixture of gasses present in the 1950s by burning fossil fuels or by bovine flatulence will not increase the measured absorption in the CO2 LWIR band above the 100% level that was measured and reported in "The Infrared Handbook".
You need a study to prove that CO2 actually increases heat absorption above the 100% level.
That is the physics.
If you challenge them to produce actual facts you may make their heads explode. Either that or they will continue to claim that their opinions constitute facts, with no substantiation.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1125280 Apr 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realslime makes perhaps the most idiotic statement in his long history of idiotic statements, deferring to one of the least educated elements of society to set the criteria.....
welcome to Fascist America, where the cops make the laws.....
Actually that belongs to Chris Rock__and it's true.

The suspect is a black male.

You'll never hear a cop say mulatto, high yellow or such and only on the rarest of occasions use the term mixed race.

It's DB Writers topic__take it up with him__or go find your butt bud Realbrother..

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125281 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
dem does however know you are a full of shi t idiot playing topix big shot. It's what disgraced idiot azzholes like you do everyday.
Careful ill upset you again before your senior citizen supper at 3pm. Lol
haaahaaahaaa
Dem don't know chit!!
Everybody knows that. You make it so evident, paco!!!
Haaaahaaaahaaa

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1125282 Apr 24, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for the Magic Negro to head off to the Golf Course.
That is funny because this was part of Obama's quote last night.

Obama says tighter US sanctions on Russia over Ukraine are "teed up and ready to go," even if they haven't been announced yet.

https://twitter.com/devindwyer/status/4591862...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1125283 Apr 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Attorney General Eric Holder cancelled his appearance before the Oklahoma City Police Department’s graduating cadet class Thursday amid angry protests over his scheduled visit.
Mr. Holder was scheduled to deliver remarks at the graduation ceremony at 2:30 p.m. Eastern time, according to his official itinerary sent out by the Justice Department Thursday morning.
“It is true that Mr. Holder will not be in attendance,” said Capt. D. Nelson, the chief spokesman at the Oklahoma City Police Department.“We are told that it is not due to the planned protests, but no reason was stated.”
Mr. Holder’s scheduled visit to Oklahoma City drew the criticism of several conservative lawmakers who planned the protest anticipating his arrival, including state Rep. Paul Wesselhoft, Moore Republican, who has stated he believes that Mr. Holder should be impeached.
The Justice Departmentannounced Wednesday their plans to overhaul the clemency and pardon process for jailed inmates, possibly leading to thousands of prisoners being released from federal penitentiaries. The move was made in part to right what it views as an unfair justice system, officials said.
Mr. Holder’s tenure as attorney general has been highly politicized. In 2012 he was held in contempt of Congress — the first time ever for a sitting Cabinet member — for failing to provide key information about the Operation Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal.
Holder is a National Disgrace. He shouldn't even be allowed to speak at a Municipal Waste Dump Grand Opening.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1125285 Apr 24, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny.
You keep making this same, baseless claim. Obama not even being under indictment proves you have a problem with reality son.
I know you don't comprehend this but suffice it to say you have no clue what you're talking about!
I blindfulded myself and threw a dart at the Constitution on the wall to see if it would hit some text Obama is using the office of President to violate. It hit this:

"he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed"

Shall we throw another dart?

Lapeer, MI

#1125287 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
aphelion wasn't arguing that silly
"CO2 is a natural gas that surrounds the earth and is used by plants to grow" was what DBWriter was saying.
You can call it a greenhouse gas all you want but it is has always been part of the atmosphere even prior to industrialization.
Woodtick is just another zealous Liberal caught up in pedestrian science.

He also thinks that Arsenic is good for you because it is "all natural".

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125288 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
For rightuptheasshole's next trick he will blow me on command.
haaahaaahaaas
Pavo is so unoriginal.....even for a south side beaner!
Haashaaahaaa
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1125289 Apr 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannity Disgusted With Bundy: Race Comments 'Beyond Repugnant'
Bundy's comments "are beyond repugnant to me. They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me," Hannity said during his radio show.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/hannity...
Well, my oh my, who didn't see this coming? Beside the rightnuts on here.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1125290 Apr 24, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There used to be documents linking the two... before the BLM scrubbed them from their site, moron.
No there weren't and no they didn't.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125292 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
Notice how the lying right wingers, like DB and rightuptheasshole, crawl up their azz's when I'm here?
haahaahaaa
Yeah, you really nailed that one, Paco!
Haaahaaahaaa

Lapeer, MI

#1125294 Apr 24, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I understand that this is foreign to you right whiners but informed people listen, read & actually learn.
When you learn something, it resides in your brain.
I have read quite a bit about global warming, greenhouse gases and the relation to CO2.
CO2 is a greenhouse gas & when you increase the amount f CO2 in the atmosphere, you increase the greenhouse effect. That is proven science.
Now, you can either believe it or not.
I don't give a rat's ass.
You & your feeble minded buddies can remain uninformed dumbasses all your life.
Anyone that is a MMGW denier is dumber than sh*t.
It is certainly not my job to post links to articles or provide otherwise for your education.
If you actually had a brain, your intellectual curiosity would drive you to research the issue in which case you would know that CO2 is a greenhouse gas & the more you pump into the atmosphere the higher the green house gas effect.
You still haven't answered who proved it and when and how did they proceed with the experiment.

Stammering and preaching and bellowing doesn't count here.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125296 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
Tell me , rightuptheasshole, why is it that Montana and I have to remind you of the lies you've told over the years?
The big cocaine deals. The multiple homes. The tits you bought the pig that divorced you. The Mexican named paco that comes on said tits. You're a lying fkn mess, old timer.
haaahhaaahhaaaaa
hey, mang, you only remind me that you can only make up shit cause you're too stupid to think!!
speaking of your nationality, paco, are you 'real brothers' mexican half brother?
i see some resemblances!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Use of 'retarded' as derogatory term is offensi... (Jun '08) 1 min Tardos-get lost 6,656
Trump is A 8 min RoseB azzhole 195
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hah_ 243,103
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) 1 hr Lookin 2 Climax 5
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 1 hr RaunerRUN Away 15
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr honeymylove 11,602
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Thoughts and Prayers 105,380

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages