Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1123099 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is referring to her imaginary "War on Christians", where secularists use horrible sentiments like "Happy Holidays" and ignore sweet baby Jesus and "Merry Christmas". This is seen as an assault on her traditional redneck values.
At least in her and Bill O'Reilly's minds.
Why does Jesus have a hispanic name??
That's like comparing an ice cube to an iceberg.

The propaganda and intolerance goes much, much, MUCH deeper than that.
Brend

Los Angeles, CA

#1123100 Apr 21, 2014
So, that's it, Tickers? You just walk into a room and spew your hate like a spitting cobra that never learned to spit and then you run like a girl...?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1123101 Apr 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevermind a bumper sticker. You probably have the words "the ends always justifies the means" tattooed across your chest.
Just say anything. Right? Doesn't matter how much mud you have to wallow in to say it.
Funny, that's exactly what you do.

Say anything, no matter how stupid.

The slime is up around your neck, Carol.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123102 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am never sure if you and Nuc are playing dumb or if you are truly uninformed.
The first set of cancellations occurred on private insurance. The next set involving business insurance plans was delayed by Obama until after the election.
Those who do not pay for insurance and still get coverage is on govt. dole. Lower middle class families who cannot afford the higher premiums so have to settle for Bronze are not.
So, let the poor middle class slob drink water is your mindset?
I remembered when Dems despised the 1%. Then you discovered they were financing your party so now it is down with the middle class?
n htey weren't cancelled they just changed the plans and started new ones the deductibles didn't change at all just what they covered and the total cost for some...

why do you lie about these issues so much? why do you lie about every issue so much/

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1123103 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is cray-cray.
Shouldn't you be spending time with poor hubby? Go change his bandage or something.
Have a cigarette while you do it.
It is cray cray for you to pretend to be Carol's life coach.

St. Croix valley

#1123104 Apr 21, 2014
Brend wrote:
So, that's it, Tickers? You just walk into a room and spew your hate like a spitting cobra that never learned to spit and then you run like a girl...?
i just point out facts...

is that all you got?

yes, it is, as always....

petered out...(intended..)

Orlando, FL

#1123105 Apr 21, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, of course you won't honey. It makes it look like you're actually thinking about something...
Asked if he would act differently under similar circumstances, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."

Obama calls these men "corpse men".

Hail to your chief. Because he certainly isn't mine. He made it perfectly clear it's mutual.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1123106 Apr 21, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
What ¨law¨ would that be?
Do you mean the ACA -- the legislation the Obama regime changes on a whim? That ¨law?¨
"Eleanor Beaver"
Give it up. Give the boy president, nobama, a break. By edict he has only changed the intent of the law 42 times.
Peace

St. Croix valley

#1123107 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be plumbing depths previously owned by slimyrejection and the long gone Fenris.
Facts are fun. Your inferences aren't.
what depths am plumbing what inferences?

Orlando, FL

#1123108 Apr 21, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
KEYSTONE.
Will Congress stand FOR America, or play the poliTICal lemming jackboot game, and FAIL (again) against it??
It's another ploy in their political power game - of which we are all the solid wood pawns.

Orlando, FL

#1123110 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, that's exactly what you do.
Say anything, no matter how stupid.
The slime is up around your neck, Carol.
Only the brainwashed who can't think for themselves would say something like that.

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

#1123111 Apr 21, 2014
Brend wrote:
Bwahahaha Brend impressions...Funny

Location hidden

#1123112 Apr 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping the government out of the business of our health care should have been the first and most important step in reforming a broken system.
Common sense should have been right on its heels.
Neither were considered or implemented because it would have been too "American".
That should scare the phooey out of anyone who considers themselves true-blue Americans. ObamaCare is much more communistic and Cuban-like.
Medicare, Medicaid, and the VA are the biggest Gov't run healthcare system in the USA.

So just how do you plan to keep the Gov't out of 'our' healthcare??

Do you have any idea how stupiid you appear about this??

Cause I'll keep laughing at you.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1123113 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be plumbing depths previously owned by slimyrejection and the long gone Fenris.
Facts are fun. Your inferences aren't.
Why are you becoming offended about this?

Location hidden

#1123114 Apr 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked if he would act differently under similar circumstances, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."
Obama calls these men "corpse men".
Hail to your chief. Because he certainly isn't mine. He made it perfectly clear it's mutual.
A soldier is a corpsman??

You haven't a clue to what you're talking about.

You're more cray-cray than usual tonight.
Brend

Los Angeles, CA

#1123115 Apr 21, 2014
The great thing about Korea is that the male american visitor is swamped with young school girls who want to learn English like a native. All you gotta do is keep tellin' 'em they're pronouncing the words wrong and eventually their self-esteem is squeezed down into the gutter...
Brend

Los Angeles, CA

#1123116 Apr 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the brainwashed who can't think for themselves would say something like that.
Only the brainwashed who can't think for themselves would proudly copy and paste the same post over and over again...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1123117 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>n htey weren't cancelled they just changed the plans and started new ones the deductibles didn't change at all just what they covered and the total cost for some...
why do you lie about these issues so much? why do you lie about every issue so much/
Wrong

Location hidden

#1123118 Apr 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Whick you prove with your parroting of Bill O'reilly.

Has he sexually harassed any young female employees of late??

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1123119 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And since when do we challlenge laws with armed militias??
I thinkthe Courts are the right venue. But old fools like you like the 'tough guy' act. Right until someone gets shot, then they'll whine like the cowards they are.
These folks should be rounded up and put in jail. Sheriff Joe's jail in AZ.
About a month should calm 'em down.
"nutsucker"
If sheriff Joe had the patriots you speak of in his jail, they would be in air conditioned cells and their daily work would be laughing at the losers.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min welcome home 50,029
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min Frijoles 69,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 1 hr Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 5 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]