Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1658343 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1124530 Apr 23, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a little faith, christian... and do as you're told, I'll be gentle...
Have a little faith...that's what the giggling prostitute said you had.

you'll be gentile
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1124531 Apr 23, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell more about Yeah by what he says about others, than you can by what others say about you bagger....
It's the culture...
Really? Does that apply to reich wing whiners too?
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1124532 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is not what you are doing with the Q-tips...
SO that's it, huh, Tickers? You come struttin' in here like a retarded gunfighter and now you're tryin' to be the cock of the walk, eh? Well, I got sumthin' for you, honey... word on the street is that you and my l'il friend here are related... Suck my nuts will ya, bud? You got nuthin' else to do...

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1124533 Apr 23, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a little faith, christian... and do as you're told, I'll be gentle...
Hi Maddy, did your other thread run you off or did they decide to ignore you?

I bet you hate that when it happens.

Lapeer, MI

#1124534 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Correct.

I use something else when probing simple minds. You like it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1124535 Apr 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Another twist in the federal campaign finance case against the conservative author Dinesh D'Souza: prosecutors in the case are relying on a secret recording made by the husband of a woman who has been romantically involved with D'Souza.
The woman, Denise Joseph, was one of the two alleged straw donors D'Souza used to funnel $20,000 to the Senate campaign of Republican Wendy Long, who challenged Sen. Kirsten Gillbrand (D-NY) in 2012. The donations led to D'Souza's indictment in January on one count of making contributions of more than $10,000 in the names of others and one count of causing false statements. D'Souza has since maintained his innocence.
With D'Souza's trial a few weeks away, The New York Times reported Tuesday on a dispute that has played out in court papers over whether the case was politically motivated. D'Souza's attorney has argued that his client was "targeted … because of his consistently caustic and highly publicized criticism" of President Obama. Federal prosecutors have called the idea "entirely without merit," and have argued that D'Souza knew what he was doing was wrong.
According to the Times, prosecutors have also said that they have obtained a secret recording made independently last October by Joseph's husband. Joseph was "recorded as saying that Mr. D’Souza had told her that if he were charged he might plead guilty, but would initially plead not guilty because that 'gives him a window of opportunity to get his story out there,'" according to the Times.
D'Souza's relationship status has been murky for some time. In October 2012, after news of his relationship with Joseph became public, D'Souza said that he and his wife, Dixie D'Souza, had filed for divorce. But the Times on Tuesday referred to D'Souza's wife in the present tense, and described Joseph as "a woman Mr. D’Souza was involved with romantically around the time of the donations." In an interview with Business Insider in March, D'Souza "declined to answer a question about whether he was currently married to either woman."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dinesh-...
D'Souza is a political prisoner of the Obama Reich.......

turnaround is fair play, so beware.....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1124536 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, let's take a walk down memory lane -you are a total liar
Woodtick--
My post1123738
Let's take a look at the court records for Bundy's ranch
From 1999 to 2012 there was no court actions against Bundy
Your alleged WaPo article was posted by your other brain half-USAsince which reference old court cases
from 1996. post1123763
Your post1123835
" ju prove that true, with your shit about no court action against Bundy till 2012. and the no violence until the BLM showed up with 200 men. with your bullshit about it not being SOP.
that's just on this topic alone! want me to start listing your proven bullshit on all the other topics you have made a fool of yourself on here? the list is getting long!
have you ever gone a day here without posting a lie? even one? "
---
UHHHH, your other half-brain USAsince made the post and no it did not show any court actions since 1999.
----------
My response post1123840
The statement was from 1999 to 2012 there was no court cases until May 2012.
Here is the link http://www.nvd.uscourts.gov/ feel free finding any other cases.
Now get out of my face you lying sack of [email protected]!
yes, i clearly stated i misread your post syaing from 1999 to 2012. not that that makes any difference,t eh old court orders still were valid..

i don't know or care what article USA posted, my article clearly proved you were wrong about there not being violence on this issue before the cattle roundup,(or threats of such when first planned in 2012) or that the BLM wasn't using SOP for such situations. there clearly was viloence over this issue and threats about the bundy case specifically, so this was SOP for such situations...

why would you makes such idiotic statements without checking the history of the issue first?
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#1124537 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, hi, Roxy. Yeah, fancy meeting you here with your big-girl panties wadded up on top of your sensible shoes...

Lapeer, MI

#1124538 Apr 23, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence your predilection for playing with yourself, huh?
I am extremely intelligent and consequently when I play with myself, I always lose.

You, on the other hand, always beat yourself.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1124539 Apr 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely no surprise. But just like millions of Americans, we preferred to have it added to our balance and pay it off a little at a time.
A lot of Americans like us, are having to use their savings (or having to borrow money) unexpectedly to get necessary treatment. No one likes those kinds of surprises.
with all due respects, better to pay off all your debts immediately, even if you need to cut back on other expenditures.....

cancel the cable and cell phone and pay the doctor.....
No Surprise

Chicago, IL

#1124540 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Shove that thing in your ear till it bursts your eardrum.
No Surprise

Chicago, IL

#1124541 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of 24/7 topix skanks.
I trust you didn't drive here this evening?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1124542 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the other half of USAsince brain. The 24 hour memory lapse strikes again
I showed--
Dry Lake Zone Mitigation Plan was about Gold Butter(Bundy Ranch) post1123226, post1123231
(claim by you they were unrelated)
Showed the Chinese Solar Project was also related to Gold Butte post1123738, post1123710
Showed that the state ceded the land to the FEDs and need to return it post1123229
You have shown
Chinese Project was 200 miles from Bundy's Ranch --that's nice but no one was debating this
Understanding of Endangered Species Act ---again that's nice but everyone already knew this
Understanding of Habitat Conservation --same as above
Baseless claims
Violence at the Bundy Ranch
Gathering of Protester's Illegal
Bundy lost...

Bundy is in arrears on his payments...

Bundy is continuing to steal from the American people....

Bundy is still performing illegal acts and is in violation of the law....

Seems pretty clear the problem is Bundy son.

Stay on point instead of dancing all over the place. Makes people think you have no case to begin with!!!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1124543 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time!!! I hope this is the beginning of a trend. Perhaps Waco Texas Tea Party will be next.
So would you have been so easily swayed by the same propaganda against Jews in pre-WWII Germany?

Brainwashing and propaganda coupled with lies and demonizing is historically where your brand of ideology leads.

Hopefully, you're being sarcastic. But just this suggestion - even in jest - is a bit disturbing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1124544 Apr 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
On last night’s episode of The Colbert Report, Stephen Colbert used the occasion of Earth Day to discuss the downside of “going green.”
“I especially feel close to Mother Earth on this Earth Day because we finally have proof that this planet doesn’t like liberals any more than I do,” Colbert began.
After playing an excerpt from a gleeful Fox Business Network host who’s laughing while informing viewers that ethanol — a corn-based fuel additive — may actually “be harmful to the environment,” Colbert enthusiastically agreed, saying “trying to help is pointless.”
“You see, according to the first environmental study I’ve ever read, making ethanol by ‘removing all those corn leftovers from fields could actually hurt the ability of soil to absorb carbon dioxide.’”
“And absorbing CO2 is crucial our planet’s health,” he continued,“because there’s a ton of it in the air for some reason.”
“This study is the final nail in green energy’s biodegradable coffin. It turns out everything you thought was good for the environment, is bad for the environment.”
“We already know,” he said,“that wind power separates migrating geese into bird pepperoni. So it’s only a matter of time now before we learn that solar power relies on clubbing baby seals — those shiny panels are made from the gleam in their eyes.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/23/stephen...
so now i know why the nutjobs have forgotten that Bush was the biofuel President, because, FOX.
so why is it none of you FOXbots will admit to being a FOXbot? some sort of stigma attached? please explain.
Colbert will be just as successful as David Gregory........
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1124545 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked back through the thread and you have been lounging here all day. Waiting, waiting, for little ol' me.
I live in your head.
lol! Really son? You figured he's been waiting for you all day even when you don't see him?

Now THAT'S paranoia!!!
Hillary

Palm Coast, FL

#1124547 Apr 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Does that apply to reich wing whiners too?
No, only to Obama worshippers like you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1124548 Apr 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He asked you to "Give us that link that claims there were illegal fully automatic weapons in use by anyone other than the government." lowlife government class zombie
You won't because you are trash...
You are a Morlock.
Well gee whiz son. you're a ruskie.

American trash is still better than you!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1124549 Apr 23, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
SO that's it, huh, Tickers? You come struttin' in here like a retarded gunfighter and now you're tryin' to be the cock of the walk, eh? Well, I got sumthin' for you, honey... word on the street is that you and my l'il friend here are related... Suck my nuts will ya, bud? You got nuthin' else to do...
oh sweetie... i came on here just as i am...fact filled and based in reality.

so you've never known a woman like us real men have, huh? i can see why you'd be so sexually frustrated. to the point of being psychopathic about it...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1124550 Apr 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if you choose to live in poverty and squalor because of your politics, please do so....but don't demand that others join you.....
I really do believe some on here are too young to remember the America you and I do.
Even if they're 21, they were just 15 when Obama was elected in 2008.

It would explain a lot. They don't have any reference of a once prosperous and thriving economy before the housing market collapse. They simply associate the economic crisis with Bush and, therefore, Republicans without looking any further to see which party put up the most resistance to prevent it and caused the mortgage crisis in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 min joey 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min loose cannon 243,094
Trump is A 2 hr USAsince1680 179
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Freddie 11,583
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr Breezy _Soul 3,732
Trillions in Debt 3 hr Komrad 1
Steal from Poor to pay the Rich 4 hr Hard Cask 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages